Articles on this Page
- 01/29/15--17:12: _Sean Penn UK Esquir...
- 01/29/15--17:58: _Your fav simple whi...
- 01/29/15--17:59: _South African Queen...
- 01/29/15--18:01: _National Enquirer c...
- 01/29/15--18:16: _The Americans Episo...
- 01/29/15--18:16: _Gael García Bernal ...
- 01/30/15--12:00: _T.I. Wants Igloo To...
- 01/30/15--12:11: _ONTD Roundup
- 01/30/15--12:45: _12 (4) vs models fu...
- 01/30/15--12:50: _Nick Carter looking...
- 01/30/15--13:10: _transparent creator...
- 01/30/15--13:16: _Tokio Hotel perform...
- 01/30/15--13:35: _Stacey Dash on rape...
- 01/30/15--13:57: _Lena Dunham talks a...
- 01/30/15--14:10: _Mob Wives: Karen vs...
- 01/30/15--14:29: _one direction and n...
- 01/30/15--15:18: _irish king hozier c...
- 01/30/15--15:19: _New pics of Fastben...
- 01/30/15--15:19: _James Franco Leads ...
- 01/30/15--15:20: _Once Upon a Time cr...
- 01/29/15--17:12: Sean Penn UK Esquire Interview
- 01/29/15--17:58: Your fav simple white man gets interviewed by Aunt Wendy
- 01/29/15--18:01: National Enquirer claims Lindsay Lohan is into witchcraft
- 01/29/15--18:16: The Americans Episode 3x02 "Baggage" Promo
- 01/30/15--12:00: T.I. Wants Igloo To Shut Up
- 01/30/15--12:11: ONTD Roundup
- Ke$ha Spends Winter on Beach in Brazil
- Behind the Scenes of Prada's 2015 Menswear Campaign
- Gwyneth "GOOP" Paltrow Loves To Steam Her Vagina
- Julianne Moore Doesn't Believe in God, Says She 'Created' Her Own Life
- ABC Tweets Racist Promotional Pic for Fresh Off the Boat
- Taylor Swift's Twitter DMs Leak
- Suge Knight Kills Man on Film Set, Fled the Scene
- Kidz Bop Kids Sing 'I'm Bringing Anal Back' in 'All About That Bass' Cover
- Limp Bizkit Guitarist Hates His Life/Limp Bizkit
- Gael García Bernal is Asking the World to Denounce the Massacre of Students in Mexico
- Viola Davis: Sex Scenes Should be Uncomfortable for the Viewer
- Justin Bieber: I'm not who I was pretending to be
- Skins Cast Members: Where are they now?
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 01/30/15--12:45: 12 (4) vs models futuristic pinup covers
- 01/30/15--13:10: transparent creator posts transphobic joke to facebook
- 01/30/15--13:16: Tokio Hotel perform in L.A. + announce next single!
- 01/30/15--14:10: Mob Wives: Karen vs. Natalie
- 01/30/15--14:29: one direction and nickelback in the studio together #blessed
- 01/30/15--15:18: irish king hozier covers problem
- 01/30/15--15:19: New pics of Fastbenser as Steve Jobs
- Franco is directing and starring the movie adaptation of this book from 1936.
- Selena Gomez, Vincent D'Onofrio, Robert Duvall, Ed Harris, Bryan Cranston and Danny McBride are part of the cast as well.
- Principal photography on the film will commence in March.
- 01/30/15--15:20: Once Upon a Time creators on 'The Queens of Darkness'
- They're not using the flop Angelina movie but the original Disney classic for Maleficent. "[Our version] was inspired by the original Sleeping Beauty movie, and we love the Maleficent movie that came out, but what we've been doing is building on the character we introduced in season one. We're not planning on doing a rip on the Disney movie that just came out." We're also going to find out how she met Regina and what ties she has to the rest of Storybrooke.
- With Ursula: "She's based into the mythology of our Once Upon a Time universe and we're going to be exploring that further... As we saw last year, our Little Mermaid story didn’t quite happen the same way as it did in the movie — and the Ursula story is quite different as well."
- Expect Cruella to be significantly different. "I would say that our twist on Cruella is that she isn’t necessarily that crazy woman from that Disney movie. Our version of Cruella — you'll learn quickly — has origins that trace back to the Enchanted Forest and that there is some power to be had with her... There will be some touchstones in the spirit of her character, but in our world she has powers and she'll be much more than the '50s Cruella in the move."
Images edited to protect ONTD audiences.
Article By Alex Bilmes, Photos by Tom Craig edited to make more ONTD friendly by OP.
• It turned out that the notion of watching a TV show was a novelty in itself: Penn has never seen an episode of The Sopranos or The Wire or Breaking Bad or any of the other exalted dramas of the past decade or so.
• …after mulling and then rejecting the idea of calling some buddies for a drink (“They’re all in Haiti or Syria”)
• …and I had witnessed then his happy dislocation from current pop culture and technology; he’d squinted with quite magnificent hauteur at an iPad
• A week before our meeting, he had arrived back from Africa, where he’d spent a number of months directing a new film, The Last Face, starring Theron as the director of an international aid agency and Javier Bardem as her medic lover.
• For our interview, he had on a green combat shirt and boot-cut jeans.
• As he began to talk, he swung his cowboy boots onto the table and leaned back, squinting through the double-glazing at the panorama:
• Initially, Penn was lumped in by the press with the Brat Pack, the loose-knit, cool-haired gang of flashy young actors in early Eighties Hollywood…Penn was the baddest bad boy of the bunch. He rode motorbikes. He wore leather. He scowled. He drank. He fell out with directors and studios. He punched paparazzi.
• In Macau in 1986 was arrested after allegedly dangling a paparazzo by his ankles from a ninth floor balcony.
• In 1987, he served 33 days of a 60-day jail sentence – 23 hours a day in solitary confinement – for violating probation he’d been given for punching a fan who tried to get too close to Madonna. The following year, Madonna herself called the police after an argument at their house in Malibu. They divorced in 1989.
• When he was mocked for his activism by South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone in their geopolitical puppet satire Team America: World Police (2004), rather than keep quiet or play along, he sent back a “sincere fuck you” and offered to take Parker and Stone to Baghdad so they could see the situation for themselves, since they found it so funny. He wasn’t kidding.
• I hated school. It was a waste of my fucking time. Preparing me for a life I wasn’t going to live.
• I’m very friendly with my first ex-wife. I would say that I’m on extremely good terms with the children I share with my second ex-wife.
• You say I’ve been married twice before but I’ve been married under circumstances where I was less informed than I am today, so I wouldn’t even consider it a third marriage, I’d consider it a first marriage on its own terms if I got married again
• I’m just another asshole trying to feel good about himself. And why shouldn’t I? That’s what everybody should try to do.
Unedited HI-RES images and long article I almost read all of at the Source: Esquire UK.
• He loves Chipotle
• Talks about presenting the SAG Award to Viola
• Wendy pulls up one of his bodybuilding videos
• He's a good freakdancer
Who is your favorite white man, ONTD?
♥ The collection is for Mother Denim in support of mothers2mothers, which is a charity working to eliminate mother-to-child transmission of HIV/Aids across sub-Saharan Africa.
Gorgeous, adorable and caring, can she be any more perfect? And what a dream body ♥
ONTD, what's your dream body?
Lindsay Lohan has become obsessed with the occult – and the 28-year-old actress wants to be consecrated by a coven as a white witch, sources said.
“She loves the idea of taking control of her destiny and wants to be able to do spells, make potions and read tarot and angel cards,” said an insider.
“She thinks it will help her generate more positivity and power in her life.”
Yes this is real life - Read the full-write up here
What did you all think of the season premiere?
Source: tvmania promos
The mayor of a Mexican city is believed to have ordered, executed and burned the bodies of 43 students and then dumped the remains in a river. The mayor and his wife are now arrested. The mayor was charged with murder linked to the students' disappearance.
Gael Garcia Bernal has some words to say about it
"I feel almost without words because nothing we say right now, nothing we do, everything — this is a farce compared to what's happening in real life," Bernal, 35, said. "What happened there is so much more important than anything we're doing here."
"It is one of the most incredibly hurtful things that has happened to Mexico in its history," he continued.
"It's a big issue that needs to be tackled and talked about and reflected about and there's a lot of demonstrations that have to happen and we all have to support that," he said. "Not only people from Mexico, but people from the outside world. We need them to help us stop this massacre."
Reworded by me, original article at source.
Remember his iconic portrayal of a drag queen on Almodovar's movie "La Mala Educación"?
With all her recent comments about her Blaccent and her Steve Madden disaster, T.I. is telling her to cool down.
When a pap asked T.I. if he thought Igloo should keep commenting on everything she feels, T.I. replied, "Absolutely not."
"I think she should focus on what got her here. That’s her music, her performing. And continue to just present her talents to the world," he explained. "It's just like asking Tom Brady if he should be commenting on Deflategate. You know what I’m saying? You should be worried about the big game on Sunday."
T.I. added that he'd "pretty much" like Azalea, who he signed to his Grand Hustle Records label, to stop commenting on any drama that comes her way.
Video and article at Source
For Thursday, January 29, 2015:
Victoria's Secret models cover 10 Magazine's spring/summer issue with futuristic pinup poses
do you think this is what the future will look like, ONTD?
rest at the source
Erik Michael Estrada of O-Town
Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees
Show 'Em What Your Made Of the brand new documentary from the best-selling boy band of all time playing now in select theatres and available on iTunes
lol allies, they'll do it every time
While on their promo tour in LA earlier in the month, Tokio Hotel visited Jam in the Van and Young Hollywood to promote Kings of Suburbia. You can watch them perform Love Who Loves You Back above, plus a couple more performances and an interview under the cut!
They've done a lot of acoustic performances for this album (actually almost exclusively so, which is kinda funny given how electronic the album is) but this might be their best one so far imo.
JitV also wrote up a sorta funny blurb about how intense the Tokio Hotel fandom is, which is interesting to me but maybe not others, so I'll leave it under a spoiler tag:
"Way back in 2011 we got an offer from the radio station 98.7 to pull into the alley behind The Wiltern Theater in Los Angeles and film the band Switchfoot. Now, none of us were at the time Switchfoot fans or in any way knowledgeable about Switchfoot. Myself, I’d never heard of them. We were able to look at their social media accounts and surmised that they had a pretty big following. However, we were new to the whole internet business game, and we had up until then only filmed bands that were on the local level, small followings, climbing their way up. The day we released Switchfoot’s session, I will never forget. We thought we’d made it. Everytime I clicked refresh on our Facebook page fifty new people had liked it. It didn’t matter that a lot of them were conservative Christians who had stumbled upon our site because we filmed a Jesus rock band… we were stoked.
Since then we’ve obviously gone on to film plenty of big named musicians, and our social media following has grown along with us. Yet the day we taped Tokio Hotel still managed to blow my mind. I don’t even think the band retweeted our tweet about us filming them. Some fan just saw it, retweeted it and then it was in the hands of their millions of minions and fan sites gallore. They have an army of devoted girls and boys chomping at the bit to watch them do anything, like literally anything. They got stoked at pictures of the band standing in an alley using their cell phones. So heaven help the internet when we drop these videos. Let the Tokio Hotelaholics loose. It’s time to break the web…"
Tokio Hotel performed on Young Hollywood as well, but their performance was cut up and spread throughout the video for whatever reason. However the interview was really cute and worth watching imo!
Lastly! A couple weeks ago, TH announced that their next single will be Feel it All ("at least in Europe") and the video will be filmed either soon or is already finished. Presumably they're only releasing it in Europe (potentially) to promote their Feel it All tour so I don't know if we should expect a big production value.
What do you guys think about Feel it All as a single choice? What should the video be like? Personally I hope they give Bill a male love interest but that's just me. 8)
ONTD favorite Lena Dunham was interviewed a couple of weeks ago by her bff, Girls showrunner Jenni Konner, for Time Out New York.
* The happiest she's ever felt was when Danny DeVito and Rhea Perlman got back together.
* Continues to obsess over Taylor Swift and talks about a fantasy she had about taking the interviewer's daughter to her concert. Compared it to going to a Justin Bieber concert, which was horrible.
* Says that Judd was the "lone male voice" to speak up against Bill Cosby. Somewhere, Jay Leno is sobbing. And there's also Hannibal Buress, but black guys don't exist in Lena's world unless they're Donald Glover.
* Also praises Judd for speaking out against Woody Allen: "Judd was also one of the first people ever to speak out against Woody Allen. Before any of this happened, he was like, Sorry, Woody Allen marrying his daughter is creepy and it’s stopped me from liking his movies. Judd—he’s not moralistic, but he has a strong sense of morality, especially as a father of daughters. He is the most deeply appropriate male I have ever engaged with." But Defamer's calling bullshit.
* Used to obsess over the sex column "Get Naked." Wrote to the columnist about her virginity problems and had her sister read the answer back to her over the phone when it was finally published because Lena was away at some pretentious summer writing camp at the Jack Kerouac Institute for Disembodied Poetics.
* Likes Jane the Virgin.
read the interview at the source.
-idk what to add lmao. 2015 is gonna slay us all
read more @ source
what does it all mean????????? collab of the century!!!!!!!!
tell me ontd: how much do you hate take me to church at this point??
Film is currently shooting in the Bay Area
Once Upon a Time creators gave some tidbits on the new villain trio.