Articles on this Page
- 01/30/15--15:20: _2015 Loudwire Music...
- 01/30/15--15:21: _Roseanne Barr says ...
- 01/30/15--15:53: _Heidi Montag's Fath...
- 01/30/15--16:01: _FFAF: January 30
- 01/30/15--18:26: _ A source*coughkris...
- 01/30/15--18:39: _Vanessa Hudgens Gi...
- 01/30/15--18:39: _Meghan Trainor want...
- 01/30/15--18:40: _Malese Jow debuts o...
- 01/30/15--18:40: _Lazy Post AKA Paren...
- 01/30/15--18:40: _Kara and Kendall's ...
- 01/30/15--18:41: _Val Kilmer hospital...
- 01/31/15--09:58: _Bobbi Kristina Brow...
- 01/31/15--10:37: _Molly Sims covers n...
- 01/31/15--10:37: _Bouillabaisse Cumbe...
- 01/31/15--11:02: _Mary Cheney Wants T...
- 01/31/15--11:43: _The Voice Superbowl...
- 01/31/15--12:08: _Bella and Jacob reu...
- 01/31/15--12:12: _12 Monkeys 1x04 - '...
- 01/31/15--12:14: _Celebrity Picture Post
- 01/31/15--13:53: _Kelly Clarkson Want...
- 01/30/15--15:53: Heidi Montag's Father Arrested for Child Sexual Abuse & Incest
- 01/30/15--16:01: FFAF: January 30
- 01/30/15--18:39: Vanessa Hudgens Gigi Reviews + Bongo Spring 2015 Collection!
- 01/30/15--18:40: Malese Jow debuts on The Flash 1x12 sneak peek clip
- 01/30/15--18:40: Kara and Kendall's new cover for LOVE magazine
- 01/30/15--18:41: Val Kilmer hospitalized with a bleeding tumor in his throat
- 01/31/15--10:37: Molly Sims covers new issue of Fit Pregnancy, looks glowing
- 01/31/15--11:02: Mary Cheney Wants To Know Why Drag Is OK but Blackface Is Not
- 01/31/15--11:43: The Voice Superbowl Ad
- 01/31/15--12:08: Bella and Jacob reunite at a Sam Smith concert
- 01/31/15--12:12: 12 Monkeys 1x04 - 'Atari' - Promo
- 01/31/15--12:14: Celebrity Picture Post
So 2015 Loudwire Music Festival is underway, with Linkin Park being one of the headliners. Co-headlining with them are Rob Zombie and Weezer, with Halestorm, A Day to Remember and Hinder being added to the lineup. There are more bands that are lined up to be added, so be sure to check Loudwire for more information. Three-day general admission passes start at $79.
Weezer's laest album, 'Everything Will Be Alright in the End,' A Day to Remember's latest album, 'Common Courtesy,' Halestorm's latest album, 'Into the Wild Life,' and Hinder's new album, 'When the Smoke Clears,' will all be featured in their acts. Or so we hope!
Two-thirds of the way to completing the trifecta.
In an interview with Access Hollywood, Roseanne Barr has called out Bill Cosby.
She said, "Now I'm really [going to get] in trouble—but, you know, like every woman in Hollywood—there's hardly any hairdressers or waitresses or working women who don't know somebody. We've all heard it for a long time, and it surprises nobody. I have hopes that he would just make it clean and make it right. Maybe it's not the end of it. I have hopes for this great comic. I do. I have hopes that he would just make it clean, and make it, you know, make it right, and I do think he could do that. I mean, there's none of us alive who can't go, 'I made a mistake. I had a really bad problem and I'm fessing up to it. And here's a scholarship.' You know, there's a million ways around it to go. But there's nothing more powerful than, 'I am sorry.'"
Watch the video at the source.
Heidi Montag's Dad Arrested for Child Sexual Abuse and Incest http://t.co/oaZX9BceUr— TMZ (@TMZ) January 30, 2015
• The molestation happened to a 13 year old girl from '93 to '97.
• The child was abused at least 50 times.
• Timeline does NOT line up with Heidi or her sister.
Have a lovely weekend! Enjoy the snow!
You know the rules, kids! No porn spam nudes fighting advertising huge comments. Be cool brah.
Performances on the whole are sturdy. Hudgens delivers a solid performance in a challenging role that requires a transition from impetuous brat to mature young woman. A strong singer, Hudgens nails both her vocal and dancing duties, with the former especially showcased in Act One’s spunky “The Parisians.”
Hudgens brandishes only one tool, an unsuppressed giggle, for most of Act 1; cuteness, alas, is pretty much all the first 75 minutes of the show ask of her. She's much more convincing in the altogether stronger Act 2, after her rather abrupt transformation from child into woman. Here Zuber dresses her the way Cecil Beaton would Audrey Hepburn, in shimmering white with black finishes, and she's permitted to show some becoming spark.
- Washington Post
Vanessa Hudgens is a brief breath of spring amid this harsh winter as the spirited gamine Gigi in a new, Broadway-bound production of the Lerner and Loewe musical Gigi now underway at the Kennedy Center under the direction of Eric Schaeffer.
Hudgens, an alum of the Disney series “High School Musical,” is an adorable bundle of energy, youthful impertinence and carefree guile as Gigi, the reluctant next-in-line from a dynasty of famous Parisian courtesans. Based in Colette’s 1944 novel, Gigi depicts the heroine moving from schoolgirl to sophisticate and capturing the attention of society’s most eligible bachelor, the rich and bored Gaston (Corey Cott).
- DC Theatre Scene
ashleytisdale: So proud of this one. @vanessahudgens killed it on stage as Gigi, her dancing, voice and energy lit up the whole theatre. Get ready because she’s going to Broadway!!!!!!!
Sources : 1 - 2 - 3 - 4
Meghan Trainor sat down with KISS FM (UK) during her promotional tour in the United Kingdom to talk about booty, her songwriting, and her favorite British artists. Meghan and the radio hosts also played a game of word association.
During the interview, Meghan reveals that Britney Spears had inspired her to become a pop star. At the 1:30 mark, when asked if she started writing music at the age of 11, Meghan replies, "Yeah, cuz I thought Britney Spears was writing her songs." After the studio erupts in laughter, she clarifies, "I was Britney Spears' biggest fan and I was like, 'She must sit at home and write these songs all by herself,' so I have to start if I want to be a pop star." Britney Spears is known for having very minimal input in the music that she releases.
SOURCE:KISS FM (UK) YouTube
Thank you @nbcparenthood, for my beloved fake (yet real) family.— Lauren Graham (@thelaurengraham) January 30, 2015
Thank you, most kind and weepy viewers. Goodbye for now, and thank you!
Well, onward and downward!— dax shepard (@daxshepard1) January 30, 2015
Tonight is the final episode of such a beautiful show that I love more than I can describe. I'll be watching (and crying) #Bravermansdontgo— Jason Ritter (@JasonRitter) January 29, 2015
💔— Erika Christensen (@ERIKAjaneC) January 30, 2015
Guys Max used 2 look like this pic.twitter.com/6Byh0b8YLw— Sarah Ramos (@sarahram0s) January 30, 2015
source 12, 3 , 45, 6, 7, 8
-the cover leaked online but the magazine isn't out yet
-kara has been spending her time in la with the kardashians and will hopefully be applying for her kardashian citizenship soon
-will win a daytime emmy for keeping up with the kardashians appearances
Sam with Kim Kardashian-West, Khloe Kardashian, Kendall Jenner and Cara Delevingne backstage last night! pic.twitter.com/dkCusYFVRw— SAM SMITH NEWS .COM (@SamSmithNews) January 30, 2015
source + source
Just as he lost all that weight and was looking healthy, a setback.
Val Kilmer was rushed to the hospital on Monday after 'bleeding from his mouth.' He is reportedly suffering from a throat tumor. Apparently he's had it a while. When he was in small claims court in October he told a judge he was unable to speak because his tongue was swollen. Sources told TMZ that his family is 'upset' because they feel the actor has 'ignored the [tumor] problem and allowed it to get worse.'
UPDATE: She's been taken to the hospital, and is now breathing. Doctors are trying to stabilize her.
Bobbi Kristina Brown -- Found Unconscious in Bathtub ... Revived and Breathing Again http://t.co/Xks3u0FyWy— TMZ (@TMZ) January 31, 2015
- She was found by her husband, Nick Gordan.
- It's still unknown as to why Bobbi fell unconscious.
- TMZ reports that the call to 911 was made from Bobbi's house by a friend.
Sources 1, 2
Fit Pregnancy February/March 2015
- In the Oscar-nominated film The Imitation Game, Benadryl plays Alan Turing, a real-life man who was hailed by Winston Churchill as the person who “made the single biggest contribution to the allied victory in World War II”. He was convicted of gross indecency in 1952 and was chemically castrated. Hetook his own life in 1954. Turing was given an official apology by the British government in 2009. Four years later, the Queen granted him an official pardon.
- Turing was one of 49,000 men convicted of indecency under laws banning gay sex.
- Now Bourgeoisie has added his name to an open letter already signed by more than 40,000 people urgingmembers of the royal family to give a pardon to all those who were convicted of a crime because of their sexuality – a pardon that could wipe clean the records of 15,000 men still alive.
Read the full story at The Guardian (summarised by me)
Direct quote from her facebook:
"Why is it socially acceptable -- as a form of entertainment -- for men to put on dresses, make up and high heels and act out every offensive stereotype of women (bitchy, catty, dumb, slutty, etc.) -- but it is not socially acceptable -- as a form of entertainment -- for a white person to put on blackface and act out offensive stereotypes of African Americans? Shouldn't both be okay or neither? Why does society treat these activities so differently?"
Apparently an ad for RuPaul's Drag Race sparked the conundrum for her.
It must be nice to live life with a PhD in Sociology 101 outlook. ONTD, has your existence been oppressed by drag queens?
The Queen of NBC™ is back!
ONTD, were you team Jacob or team Edward?
The chemistry between Cassie and Cole is out of this world. Thank Jesus we have Aaron Stanford back in our lives.
Heidi Klum at LAX and launches her intimates in Melbourne
Scott Disick in Beverly Hills
Alessandra Ambrosio in LA
Kim and Khloe Kardashian in LA
Sarah Michelle Gellar in Brentwood
Matt Damon in LA
Kerry Washington at Kimmel
Eva Longoria in Beverly Hills
Alyson Hannigan in West Hollywood
Kylie Minogue in London
Bella Thorne at Victoria Island Airport in British Columbia
Keri Russel on the Today Show
- KC did an interview with BBC’s Radio 1 Breakfast Show recently and expressed her desire to have another baby; she also appeared on The Social this past week (Canada's version of The View/The Talk) and said she and Brandon were probably going to try for another baby in 2016.
- One fan had a meltdown over it on FB and said “At least 2 more albums before the next one, deal? Wait until your daughter is at least 3.” Cuz y'know, that person controls Kelly's uterus!