Articles on this Page
- 03/17/17--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 03/18/17--08:24: _Josh & Anna Duggar ...
- 03/18/17--08:34: _Lana performs "Love...
- 03/18/17--08:34: _New Canadian Music ...
- 03/18/17--08:47: _Marvel's Iron Fist ...
- 03/18/17--09:21: _YouTube personality...
- 03/18/17--09:22: _Katy Perry Can Buy ...
- 03/18/17--10:23: _Jason Derulo - 'Swa...
- 03/18/17--10:24: _New Mommy Candice S...
- 03/18/17--12:00: _Demi Lovato and her...
- 03/18/17--12:34: _Jacob Banks - Unhol...
- 03/18/17--12:34: _Dead Awake Official...
- 03/18/17--12:34: _Kodak Black - 'Too ...
- 03/18/17--12:35: _Nick Viall and Peta...
- 03/18/17--15:07: _MARGARET - BLUE VIB...
- 03/18/17--15:23: _Chuck Berry passes ...
- 03/18/17--15:24: _Fan claims Miguel s...
- 03/18/17--15:26: _Stargate - Waterfal...
- 03/18/17--15:26: _Beauty & The Beast ...
- 03/18/17--15:26: _2017's pop crimes c...
- 03/17/17--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 03/18/17--08:24: Josh & Anna Duggar Expecting Fifth Child
- 03/18/17--08:34: Lana performs "Love" live for the first time @ SXSW
- 03/18/17--08:34: New Canadian Music Post
- 03/18/17--08:47: Marvel's Iron Fist now streaming
- "Discrimination is wrong. We've gotten rid of discrimination in Western countries. If you don't think we've gotten rid of discrimination, you're living in a fantasy land."
- "Wealthy blacks also commit more crime than poor whites. That's a fact. Look it up."
- "What do you call a large number of people from one specific place, coming in, setting up their ethnic enclaves and then waving their own flag inside of our nation? There are large swathes of them who want to break parts of America back into Mexico."
- "Ay yi yi, dude, you're just virtue signaling. Not all Mexicans are going to go on welfare, but a lot of them are going to commit crimes. The El Salvadorans are going to create the MS13 gangs."
- "It's clear that whites are not allowed to speak up against their demographic, um, oblivion."
- "Trump is a reaction to the retarded identity politics of the left for at least the last 4 years."
- "Nobody wants to become a minority in their own country. Why is it bad if [the whites] remain a majority?"
- “[The whites] are not being killed. They're being displaced. You are the same guy who says that Europeans displaced the Native Americans, but, apparently, when other people do it to white Americans, it's okay, because fuck white people."
- "Why is it when the Chinese were trying to colonize Tibet, why was that a "save Tibet" situation, but when it's white people... I'm using an analogy to try to give a parallel situation so you can see the hypocrisy."
- 03/18/17--10:24: New Mommy Candice Swanepoel Back To Work for Vogue Brasil
- 03/18/17--12:00: Demi Lovato and her boyfriend celebrate his birthday @ Disneyland
- 03/18/17--12:34: Jacob Banks - Unholy War (Music Video)
- 03/18/17--12:34: Dead Awake Official Trailer 1 (2017)
- 03/18/17--12:34: Kodak Black - 'Too Many Years' feat. PNB Rock Official Music Video
- 03/18/17--12:35: Nick Viall and Peta Murgatroyd talk DWTS
- 03/18/17--15:07: MARGARET - BLUE VIBES (for that new Smurfs movie)
- 03/18/17--15:23: Chuck Berry passes away at 90
- 03/18/17--15:24: Fan claims Miguel sexually assaulted her
- 03/18/17--15:26: Stargate - Waterfall (ft. P!nk, Sia) [MV]
- 03/18/17--15:26: Beauty & The Beast Win Friday Night's Box Office with $64M
- 03/18/17--15:26: 2017's pop crimes continue! Iggy Azalea to return with 'Mo Bounce'
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
19 months after Josh Duggar was caught cheating on his wife Anna with the help of website Ashley Madison, the eldest Duggar son has announced that they are expecting their fifth child:
“For nearly the last two years, we have quietly worked to save our marriage, focus on our children, and rebuild our lives together as a family. Doing so is never easy after a breach of trust.
We’ve learned that a life of faith and rebuilding a life together is simply done one day at a time…As we continue our journey as a family and rebuild our lives, we are delighted to share with you that we are expecting a new baby boy later this year. Beauty comes from ashes and we cannot wait to see and kiss the face of this sweet new boy!"
In a surprise appearance at Texa's SXSW festival Lana performed her new single Love for the first time, serving us effortless and ethereal live vocals.
Feist - Pleasure
Faiza - Body Babe
She Devils - The World Laughs
Tasha The Amazon - Watch It Burn
Leif Vollebekk - Elegy
A Tribe Called Red - Indian City Feat. Black Bear
Lisa LeBlanc - City Slickers And Country Boys
Pick A Piper - Geographically Opposed
Lydia Ainsworth - The Road
The New Pornographers - High Ticket Attractions
Mods, this is my very first post - let me know if it's a mess and I can fix it (I don't think I understood how to insert the cut properly).
Discussion post !
YouTube star JonTron under fire for controversial comments on race and immigration https://t.co/abkKo3ZHTM— TIME (@TIME) March 15, 2017
This whole stupid system relies on rational people being shamed into shutting up. Glad to see that slowly falling apart— Jon Jafari (@JonTronShow) March 12, 2017
For those who don't know: JonTron (Jon Jafari) is a game reviewer on YouTube and co-founded the YouTube "let's play" series Game Grumps with Egoraptor (Arin Hanson) until he abruptly left the show in 2013. He also established Normal Boots with Peanut Butter Gamer (Austin Hargrave), which also hosts other online game personalities.
JonTron is vocally "anti-social justice" and is a supporter of GamerGate. Over the past three years, his comments have leaning more and more into racist territory and have been liked/retweeted by the so-called "alt-right." He even did an interview with Breitbart News.
Although fans continued to justify his views, this all came to a head on March 12, 2017, when JonTron made this lovely tweet regarding Steve King's views on immigration:
Wow, how scandalous, Steve King doesn't want his country invaded by people who have contempt for his culture and people! NAZI!!!— Jon Jafari (@JonTronShow) March 12, 2017
Destiny (Steve Bonnell) saw this tweet and invited JonTron to have a debate on his Twitch channel because, according to the comment he gave to [banned source], he "likes debating political issues with people who have opinions that differ from his." Throughout the debate, JonTron responded with gems such as the idea that rich black people were more likely to commit crimes than poor white people and made comparisons with the Chinese invasion of Tibet. This has caused his subscriber count drop drastically (~7,000 or more) now that his fans realize they can no longer defend his racist ass.
Destiny uploaded the stream to his YouTube account, which you can view below:
Here are some quotes of what he said on the debate:
JonTron's comments have also impacted Normal Boots' image. Peanut Butter Gamer has been tweeting the most about this situation. He has mentioned in January 2017 that he and JonTron stopped being friends a while back, though it was over a personal issue. He has also hinted that he and the rest of the Normal Boots crew will release a statement and do something about JonTron soon. JonTron has gone Twitter-silent since the debate.
If the sentiment that people with certain skin pigmentation are inherently more violent than others isn't "racist" to you, what is exactly?— Austin Hargrave (@PeanutButterGmr) March 15, 2017
It seems to me that the bar for what is or isn't allowed to be labeled as bigoted is evaporating at a frighteningly quick pace for many.— Austin Hargrave (@PeanutButterGmr) March 15, 2017
Granted, I don't think we should demonized someone for holding these views. Doesn't solve anything and doesn't change minds. Have to educate— Austin Hargrave (@PeanutButterGmr) March 15, 2017
.@SkyDoesTweeting Yeah, seems that all these negative stories about big YT'ers are negatively effecting unrelated peoples work.— Austin Hargrave (@PeanutButterGmr) March 15, 2017
@HELLBREAKFAST Can't update yet, but sit tight— Austin Hargrave (@PeanutButterGmr) March 13, 2017
@vegraptor Respectfully disagree with that assertion.— Austin Hargrave (@PeanutButterGmr) March 14, 2017
Either way I have no tangible affiliation with Jon anymore, & am working towards 0.
@WaaWaa4lyfe All I can say is stay tuned on that. Will have an answer ASAP— Austin Hargrave (@PeanutButterGmr) March 14, 2017
Satchbag (Satchell Drakes), another member of the Normal Boots crew, posted this statement on his Twitter account, which Peanut Butter Gamer and Nick Murphy (who runs "Continue?") retweeted.
Despite what might be inferred from what Time, Polygon, and Gizmodo have written, I do not share in ideology that infringes on human rights.— Satchell Drakes (@SatchellDrakes) March 15, 2017
The Completionist (Jirard Khalil) also posted a statement on his Twitter account:
Been getting a lot of hate, confusion, and outcry the last 48 hours, so I felt like I should say something. pic.twitter.com/WyWTBcAAIX— Jirard @ AOD 2017 (@JKCompletesIt) March 14, 2017
Sources:Cultured Vultures, Gizmodo, debate quote compilation @ Reddit, StatSheep, Debating JonTron, JonTron's Twitter, Peanut Butter Gamer's Twitter, Satchbag's Twitter, The Completionist's Twitter
Katy Perry has been in a two-years-long battle to buy a shuttered convent in Los Feliz, California. A judge has sided with Perry and she is expected to move forward in purchasing the convent and turning it into a residential home.
In 2014 she made a bid of $14.5 million to buy it from the archdiocese of Los Angeles, but the nuns living there claimed that only they had the legal right to sell it. The nuns wanted to sell it to a nightlife-and-hotel developer instead of Perry, accusing Perry of being an unsuitable owner who was involved with witchcraft. The judge ruled in favor of the archdiocese, which now needs approval from the Vatican before it sells the convent to Perry.
Some of the nuns have said,
“I do not like Katy Perry’s lifestyle. I gave a lot of the things from the internet to show the Archdiocese what kind of woman she was. Some of the things she does are disgusting.”
“Katy Perry was all dressed very nicely and said: ‘I have this tattoo on my wrist and it says Jesus.’ And I wanted to say, ‘yes and what is the tattoo on your behind?’
“I asked her: ‘You are into witchcraft, you went to Salem.’ She looked over at one of her people and said: ‘Did I go to Salem, was I in Salem?’ I said: ‘Come on, you didn’t know you were in Salem at a witchcraft thing.... I’m sorry but I am just not into witchcraft and I am just not into people who are into witchcraft.
What's ur dream home? Team nuns or team Katy?
Out and about in New York with Anacâ yesterday;
Sources: 1, 2, 3
What does your diet/fitness routine look like atm, ontd?
bombatufI love you ❤️ @ddlovato
How's your love life, ONTD?
This is Jacob's first single from the upcoming EP The Boy Who Cried Freedom. He's about to tour the US for the first time so please go out there and support if you can ❤️
From the interview:
- The Boy Who Cried Freedom is essentially me. I’ve been in a rough situation before with music and I wanted to separate myself from everything ... I did it all by myself and it was a sort of a war cry of me wanting to make music under the terms I wanted. The whole EP is a story of a boy (me) who ran away from something...
- I’m fucking with all of those old-age genres. Soul, for instance, is older than time so I always ask myself how ... can we make it sound like it was made in 2017 as opposed to before Jesus was born.
- So that’s John Mayer – I look up to him as far as writing songs and being a good musician. I look up to Bob Marley for always telling the truth, and Kanye West for always pushing the needle forward. I essentially try to do what Kanye West did for hip-hop for soul music – pushing the genre forward and asking questions of people.
video sourcetwitter source
From the creator of the iconic FINAL DESTINATION franchise comes the paralyzing thriller DEAD AWAKE. Kate Bowman (Jocelin Donahue) is a straight-laced social worker who finds herself plunged into a world of supernatural terror while investigating a series of mysterious deaths. Each victim suffered from a chilling condition known as sleep paralysis, a nightmarish assault on the senses that immobilizes its victims as they dream. As a terrifying entity begins to haunt Kate’s friends and loved ones, she must fight to stay awake to stop the nightmare she’s unleashed!
Starring: Jocelin Donahue, Lori Petty, Jesse Bradford.
- Cute video with Nick, Peta (his dancing partner), and Vanessa talking about DWTS
- Peta thinks Nick chose the right girl
- Nick says NWTS rehearsals have been physically painful
Chuck Berry dies at 90 https://t.co/adIQHCG4dB— billboard (@billboard) March 18, 2017
He passed away at 90 according to St. Charles County police department's Facebook Page.
"The family requests privacy during this time of bereavement," the police department wrote.
- A woman named Xian Bass claims she met Miguel at a club, asked for a picture & right after he reached into her shirt and pulled her breast out.
- She wrote him a letter on Instagram (see above)
Source: 1, 2
He's always been trash, lbr.
Emma Watson's eyebrow acting won Friday night's Box Office with Beauty and the Beast pulling in $64M. It is estimated to bring in $170M this weekend. The film has already earned $115M worldwide.
South Sudan's savior Tom Hiddleston's movie "Kong: Skull Island" brought in another $7M. Logan brought in $5M.
If 'Beast' holds, it will break “Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice,” record for largest opening in March with $166 million.
what did you do Friday night ONTD?