Articles on this Page
- 11/13/16--17:51: _The Walking Dead 70...
- 11/13/16--19:42: _OUAT - 6.09 - Chang...
- 11/13/16--19:43: _karla scheduled to ...
- 11/13/16--19:44: _Shameless 7x08 Prom...
- 11/13/16--19:44: _Pretty Little Liars...
- 11/13/16--19:49: _Christoph Waltz on ...
- 11/13/16--19:49: _Little Mix's interv...
- 11/13/16--19:50: _WESTWORLD 1.08: CU...
- 11/13/16--20:16: _Lin-Manuel Miranda ...
- 11/13/16--20:39: _Ariana Rocks a Blon...
- 11/13/16--20:53: _Elementary 5x07 "Ba...
- 11/14/16--13:21: _Angela Kinsey is ma...
- 11/14/16--13:22: _Michelle Obama’s St...
- 11/14/16--13:33: _Celebrity Bombshell...
- 11/14/16--13:33: _New trailer for Pat...
- 11/14/16--14:49: _Twitter Celebrates ...
- 11/14/16--14:50: _Lady Gaga covers 15...
- 11/14/16--14:51: _New clip from exten...
- 11/14/16--14:51: _Marvel & Fox make a...
- 11/14/16--15:01: _The cast + crew of ...
- 11/13/16--17:51: The Walking Dead 704 Sneak Peek + Viewing Thread
- 11/13/16--19:42: OUAT - 6.09 - Changelings - Promo
- 11/13/16--19:44: Shameless 7x08 Promo - "You Sold Me the Laundromat, Remember?"
- 11/13/16--19:44: Pretty Little Liars Farewell Letter by Shay Mitchell
- 11/13/16--19:49: Christoph Waltz on Trump: You can’t unsay what has been said
- 11/13/16--19:49: Little Mix's interview + photoshoot with The Sun
- 11/13/16--19:50: WESTWORLD 1.08: CUTS DEEP (promo)
- 11/13/16--20:16: Lin-Manuel Miranda on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- 11/13/16--20:39: Ariana Rocks a Blonde Wig for the Faith Vid with Stevie Wonder
- 11/13/16--20:53: Elementary 5x07 "Bang Bang Shoot Chute" Promo
- 11/14/16--13:21: Angela Kinsey is married!
- 11/14/16--13:22: Michelle Obama’s Style Evolution—8 Years in 120 Seconds.
- 11/14/16--13:33: Celebrity Bombshells From Andy Cohen's New Book
- 11/14/16--13:33: New trailer for Patriots Day
- 11/14/16--14:50: Lady Gaga covers 150th anniversary issue of Harper's Bazaar
- 11/14/16--14:51: New clip from extended 'Suicide Squad' with Joker and Harley Quinn
- 11/14/16--14:51: Marvel & Fox make a trade
- If you're too lazy to watch the vid the release date is April 6, 2018.
Tonight's episode is 90 mintues.
- machine gun kelly & karla will bring "bad things" to the thanksgiving eve edition of "the tonight show starring jimmy fallon"
- their “b=bad things” collaboration works into the top 30 at pop and rhythmic radio
- nbc lists the duo for the november 23 edition of its flagship talk show. the episode will also feature an interview with leslie mann and the latest edition of “fallonventions”
karlageddon is here!!
Fiona takes a DIY approach to renovating the laundromat. Lip agrees to go before the school board in hopes of getting reinstated. Meanwhile, Kev's trust in Svetlana wanes even further when the titty van goes missing.
In an emotional youtube video on her channel, Shay reflects on her experience on the set of PLL, shares her mix of emotions at the series' end, and gives thanks to the cast, writers, and fans.
yt source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpmHwM4yR8I
This wasn't posted in the PLL goodbye roundup post - it didn't go up until November.
- After a reporter asked him if maybe we should give Trump a chance as President, Christoph Waltz goes off
- Says we shouldn't just forget all the horrible things he said during his campaign
- Ends it with saying "If Trump is successful with what he announced during his campaign, it's the end of the line".
This perfect Viennese Prince. He's 100% right
Little Mix will be releasing Touch, Nobody Like You and Down & Dirty from Tuesday leading up to the release of Glory Days on Friday pic.twitter.com/vz1xMewAZW— LM UPDATES (@UpdatingLM) November 13, 2016
* Leigh Anne loves the gym, Jesy has started a class called Kobox
* Perrie doesn't like her back fat(?), Jade doesn't like how small her breasts are but her boyfriend likes them so she tries to embrace it.
*Leigh loves her waist and bum, Jade loves her back, Jesy loves her breasts and legs
*The girls all love each others bodies <3
*re being sexy but having young fans Jade says it's about balance and 'we still do kooky videos, so we can relate to everyone.'
*Jesy says being confident is the sexiest thing especially to a guy.
*Perrie says she feels the sexiest when she's just woken up because that's when she likes her body best because she hasn't eaten yet so has a flat stomach. Jesy + Leigh Anne say make up makes them feel sexy.
*Jade feels like they're women now, before this album they were girls.
*About the faking orgasms line: 'Every girl has done that' especially if you don't want the guy to 'feel awkward' (lol), Leigh Anne also says it's nice to 'belittle them' with the line (lmao)
*Jesy says the constant scrutiny of their looks was hard when they were younger, but genuinely don't care now, and if 'you’re happy in your own skin, there’s nothing sexier'<3
*They don't read online comments about them(thank god) and Perrie says she doesn't gaf, that people are always going to say something negative.
*Jesy says things with her and her fiance Jake are good, that they aren't planning to get married for a good few years (contradicting reports she'd dumped him because he refused to get married soon)
*Leigh Anne says she's seeing someone, does not deny its noted homophobe Andre Gray
*Jade says she has said she loves her bf of 6 months, but won't get to see him till the end of the year due to their busy schedules (he is also in a band, The Struts)
*Perrie says most important thing in a relationship is to dump them if they make you angry, Leigh Anne says it's to not let the honeymoon period wear off, and Jade says it's to respect yourself.
* Perrie describes Luke Pasqualino as 'a gent' and 'pretty damn hot.'
Which is your favorite picture ontd?
I have permission to use the pictures
Hair post? What's up w/ your hair lately ONTD?
Source: Ari's Insta
Holmes and Watson search for two murderers after a base jumper is shot out of the sky by one killer, and has his parachute sabotaged by another. Also, after Joan's sister, Lin (Samantha Quan), thinks she sees Shinwell with a member of his old gang, Joan takes drastic measures to make sure he won't be drawn back into a life of crime.
Source(Mods, please ignore the WRONG! video title, thanks.)
Angela just announced that yesterday she got remarried to boyfriend Josh Snyder!
Are you going to miss the Obama's??
1. Breaking News: Taylor still hates Katy
Andy notices Taylor looking for a seat to watch Lady Gaga's performance at the Met Ball. He suggests an empty spot by "her friend, Katy." Taylor goes "Katy who?" Andy says Taylor made it clear they are not friends and asked him to never mention this incident on WWHL lol
2. John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston almost ran into each other at a restaurant. This is boring af but Andy is good friends with John Mayer so I'm assuming if he thinks this is gossipy, it means John and Jen aren't on good terms and even passing by each other would've been awkward.
3. Michael Strahan claims Andy "hurt his feelings" but couldn't produce receipts when asked. Andy is bffs with Kelly Ripa so he just sounds butthurt.
4. Andy turned down Oprah's offer to be on Oprah: Where Are They Now? because he thought it would be stupid and no one would care. Also, he had to miss a personal invite to brunch with Oprah at her Santa Barbara estate with Anderson Cooper because of WWHL.
5. Tori Spelling is pissed that Andy joked about her falling on a hibachi at Benihana. She wrote him an angry email saying she lost all use of that arm lmao ok
I want more deets about his creepy young bf. He looks like Tyler Poesy/Andy Samberg imo.
I think Andy's diary books would be really monotonous to read because they really are like diary entries, but I get the audiobooks and fucking love them. I have a road trip next weekend that this book will get me through.
Sources: @BustinJieber, 1, 2.
Lady Gaga is the cover star for the new issue of Harper's Bazaar! Photographed by her longtime collaborators Inez and Vinoodh, the singer graces the cover of the magazine's 150th anniversary issue. The cover shoot is accompanied by an essay featuring Gaga's thoughts on what it means to be a woman today.
"Fame is the best drug that's ever existed. But once you realize who you are and what you care about, that need for more, more, more just goes away. What matters is that I have a great family, I work hard, I take care of those around me, I provide jobs for people I love very much, and I make music that I hope sends a good message into the world. I turned 30 this year, and I'm a fully formed woman. I have a clear perspective on what I want. That, for me, is success. I want to be somebody who is fighting for what's true—not for more attention, more fame, more accolades."
"I look at my mother and the way she has loved my father through his pain, and I look at my grandmothers and what they've been through—the three of them are like a trifecta of strength. Health, happiness, love—these are the things that are at the heart of a great lady, I think. That's the kind of lady I want to be. You know, I never thought I'd say this, but isn't it time to take off the corsets? As someone who loves them, I think it's time to take them off."
On the inspiration behind her new album:
"I called my album Joanne because Joanne's presence was always important to me. The best way to describe my relationship with her is that it's like the relationship someone might have with an angel or a spirit guide or whatever you think of as a higher power. Joanne died of lupus, which is an autoimmune disease, and from what I know of the history of my family, one of the reasons her disease may have worsened was that she was assaulted when she was in college. She was sexually assaulted and groped. Joanne passed away in 1974, 12 years before I was born, so I learned about her mostly through stories and pictures. But I also learned about her through the rage of my father and watching him pour a drink every night and through seeing my grandparents cry at the Christmas dinner table when it was clear that there was an empty seat they wanted to fill."
On taking a step back from the spotlight:
Before I made Joanne, I took some time off. I made music with Tony Bennett. I did "Til It Happens to You" with Diane Warren. But I was able to get off the train of endless work I'd been on, which was quite abusive to my body and my mind, and have some silence and some space around me. I wanted to experience music again the way I did when I was younger, when I just had to make it, instead of worrying what everybody thinks or being obsessed with things that aren't important.
More @ Source | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
-In order for FOX to change Negasonic Teenage Warheads powers in Deadpool, FOX had to give Marvel the rights to Ego The Living Planet
-Ego The Living Planet is set to make its appearance in Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2
-FOX reportedly owns 400 marvel characters