Articles on this Page
- 12/01/15--11:10: _Star Wars : The For...
- 12/01/15--11:10: _Gotham fall finale ...
- 12/01/15--11:10: _Billy On the Street...
- 12/01/15--11:10: _Oprah Winfrey heaps...
- 12/01/15--11:10: _ONTD Roundup
- 12/01/15--11:55: _John Boyega reveals...
- 12/01/15--11:55: _'The 100' fanfic ge...
- 12/01/15--11:56: _Woman awarded $7M i...
- 12/01/15--11:56: _There's a new seaso...
- 12/01/15--11:56: _Fargo 2x9 "The Cast...
- 12/01/15--11:56: _'Apprentice’ Star O...
- 12/01/15--12:21: _The National Board ...
- 12/01/15--12:23: _Outlander Season 2 ...
- 12/01/15--13:28: _Charlie Puth on AMA...
- 12/01/15--13:28: _Jenna Dewan-Tatum t...
- 12/01/15--13:58: _Kylie Jenner receiv...
- 12/02/15--08:18: _First look at Capta...
- 12/02/15--08:39: _Star Wars on the co...
- 12/02/15--09:53: _CL performs 'Hello ...
- 12/02/15--10:34: _Allen Leech in a ra...
- 12/01/15--11:10: Star Wars : The Force Awakens Queen BB-8 Promo
- 12/01/15--11:10: Gotham fall finale sets up next villain to rise...
- 12/01/15--11:10: Billy On the Street: The Julianne Moore Acting Attack
- 12/01/15--11:10: Oprah Winfrey heaps praise on Taylor Swift
- 12/01/15--11:10: ONTD Roundup
- James Deen Responds to Rape Claims on Twitter
- Tori Lux Accuses James Deen of Sexual Assault
- Porn Company, Kink, Cuts Ties With James Deen
- David Tennant Talks Playing Jessica Jones' 'Charming' Villain
- Alicia Vikander in Talks to Star in Wim Wenders' 'Submergence'
- Japan's Handsome Gorilla Getting Nationwide DVD Release
- End of Year Book Post, Top Books Roundup
- Elizabeth Olsen Dumped Tom Hiddleston Because She Didn't Want to Be Seen in Public With Him
- Kylie's Lip Kit Sells Out in Seconds
- Gigi Hadid Reacts to Accusations of Fake Relationship
- Batman vs. Superman Sneak Peek
- 'Civil War' Trailer Breaks Record With 61 Million Views in 24 Hours
- Ralph Fiennes Told Assistant, Lupita Nyong'o, to "Give Me My Space"
- Hamburg Votes 'No' to 2024 Olympics Bid
- Yesterday's Roundup
- 12/01/15--11:55: 'The 100' fanfic gets taken seriously by journalists and Reddit bros
- 12/01/15--11:56: Woman awarded $7M in 50 Cent sex tape case still trying to get paid
- 12/01/15--11:56: Fargo 2x9 "The Castle" Promo
- 12/01/15--12:21: The National Board of Review Awards
- 12/01/15--12:23: Outlander Season 2 Teaser Trailer
- 12/01/15--13:28: Charlie Puth on AMA Kiss with Meghan Trainor
- 12/01/15--13:28: Jenna Dewan-Tatum talks 'Superwoman'
- 12/02/15--08:18: First look at Captain America: CivilWar
- 12/02/15--08:39: Star Wars on the cover of Rolling Stone!
- 12/02/15--09:53: CL performs 'Hello Bi+ches', featuring Parris Goebel's ReQuest Crew!
- 12/02/15--10:34: Allen Leech in a radio interview
How has BB-8 #blessed you life?
- never have seen any woman handle herself the way Taylor does and that makes her eyes water,
- thinks that Taylor is a great role model,
- Oprah is reported to be among Taylor's high-profile guests list that she plans to fly to Hamilton Island to celebrate her 26th birthday.
For Monday, November 30, 2015:
john is legit my favorite person
A fake text conversation between Clarke and Lexa from The 100 made by Tumblr user clarkegriffintexts attracted attention on Facebook after it was turned into a meme and taken too seriously. Mistaking Clarke and Lexa for a real straight couple having this conversation, people started to debate who was in the right, #ClarkeTheHusband or #LexaTheWife.
Clarke and Lexa are a femslash ship on the CW show The 100, not real heterosexuals.
Then the controversial issue was picked up by The Daily Star, where their esteemed journalists titled the discussion "Mum goes out to buy kids pet fish... but dad couldn't believe what she came home with."
source: original tumblr post | Daily Star | Hypable summary
ONTD, have you ever mistaken fanfiction for reality?
- she was awarded $7 million in July after winning a lawsuit against 50 Cent,
- he released a sex tape she made with her boyfriend (with his commentary),
- her payment is now tied up in his bankruptcy case,
- she is challenging the 'expenses' his lawyers are seeking for the lawsuit: $123,455 ($57,241 is for luxury hotels),
- she claims the expenses are excessive and should be disallowed.
Premieres January 4th!
Please watch this insanely underrated and under loved show!
Omarosa stood beside Trump during interviews with media and spoke with reporters about why she supported Trump:
the real start of the award season
This post is dedicated to Birthday Girl tusiaczek87! Starz finally got their stuff together just for you, bb!
In today's WHO? news, Charlie Puth has put to rest rumors that he's romantically involved with the BASS Queen™ herself - Meghan Trainor - after their scandalous kiss at the American Music Awards. The two locked lips after a performance of "Marvin Gaye" that sent Twitter into a frenzy. Puth goes on to say:
"Meghan and I are good enough friends that we can laugh about it now. At first, we were like, 'Holy shit, what did we just do?' I have a girl kind of in my life right now that I'm not making too public and I don't want people to get the wrong idea. But without Meghan's initial push, I wouldn't really be anywhere. Meghan really helped me by being featured on my first record (Marvin)."
On the following day and preparing for the performance:
"I was very surprised to go on YouTube and find that the video had millions of hits. I didn't know people would care about my lips on my friend's lips so much. When we were doing it live, we were like, 'OK, this is one of the more major live performances. How are we visually going to show this and make it as impactful as the video?' We were like, 'Should we kiss?' Meghan is literally like my best friend, so it was a little weird at first, but it added something to the visual element of the performance, for sure, and that's an important part of it since America was watching."
-She was Janet Jackson's back-up dancer
-She talks about Magic Mike
-She talks about her role on Supergirl and whether or not Lucy Lane will become Superwoman on the show (she says it will be unexpected)
quick reminder: this is what representation looks like not kylie jenner in a wheelchair pic.twitter.com/t65hGX9iGs— liska ☾26 (@poetryphan) December 1, 2015
apparently being in a wheelchair is a fashion statement now. ur late af i'v been out here killing it my whole life pic.twitter.com/VzOQB1T9tC— - ❁ - (@frinklinelson) December 1, 2015
Shame on Interview magazine for using a wheelchair to sexualize Kylie Jenner even more. So much for her anti-bullying campaign. Disgusted.— Britni (@brrriitttnnii) December 1, 2015
This right here is why I don't rate Kylie Jenner. A gold wheelchair? Disability isn't a glamorous fad. pic.twitter.com/5kpKgxdtPq— zara (@zaraisfierce) December 1, 2015
Who's idea was it to put an able-bodied white celebrity famous f/ doing nothing in a wheelchair. Its not 'art' or 'abstract' it's disrespect— zara (@zaraisfierce) December 1, 2015
So disabled models can't get work or advance in the fashion industry but Kylie jenner can use a wheelchair and be classed as edgy 👌— Beth (@Bendy_Mermaid) December 1, 2015
it's always in shoots that are vaguely kinky as well, because disabled bodies are mere fetishes aren't they— Cat Smith (@cat_sierra) December 1, 2015
I'm an ACTUAL MODEL and I've never been shot in a chair. When I'm in my wheelchair photographers cancel until I can stand up.— Amelia (@amysgotmilk) December 1, 2015
When actual models can't find work when in their chair but able bodied people can sit their ass in one and get paid there's a problem.— Amelia (@amysgotmilk) December 1, 2015
Kylie Jenner, the girl who defends and speaks against her anxiety yet finds it appropriately fashionable to misrepresent disability.— ️ (@kappuccino) December 1, 2015
This afternoon Interview magazine responded to the backlash by releasing a statement to E! News. They stood by the images claiming that they were proud of their work and said that the pictures of Kylie were "exploring her image as an object of vast media scrutiny". They concluded their statement by saying "Our intention was to create a powerful set of pictures that get people thinking about image and creative expression, including the set with the wheelchair... but our intention was certainly not to offend anyone."
Source 1 and 2