Articles on this Page
- 10/01/15--19:11: _Lady GaGa - Funk th...
- 10/01/15--20:01: _Selena Gomez Confro...
- 10/01/15--20:01: _Stars Are Just Like...
- 10/01/15--20:20: _Selena Gomez Releas...
- 10/01/15--20:21: _Jason Momoa and Lis...
- 10/01/15--20:26: _Sleepy Hollow 3x02 ...
- 10/01/15--20:39: _Jaden Smith's GF we...
- 10/01/15--20:40: _The Blacklist 3x02 ...
- 10/01/15--21:24: _How to Get Away wit...
- 10/02/15--04:47: _David Cronenberg re...
- 10/02/15--05:01: _Little Mix's "Love ...
- 10/02/15--13:54: _Taika Waititi to di...
- 10/02/15--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 10/02/15--18:11: _New 'BLACK SAILS' S...
- 10/02/15--18:12: _In Broadway News No...
- 10/02/15--18:13: _Burnitup! lyrics vi...
- 10/02/15--18:13: _Sponsors call for S...
- 10/02/15--18:14: _Andrew Garfield sna...
- 10/02/15--18:14: _And Now for "Ay Mij...
- 10/02/15--18:14: _Fashion Designer Ha...
- 10/01/15--19:11: Lady GaGa - Funk the Punk (Tom Ford Snippet) ( #LG5 is coming)
- 10/01/15--20:01: Selena Gomez Confronts Fan
- 10/01/15--20:20: Selena Gomez Releases Promo Single "Me & the Rhythm"
- 10/01/15--20:21: Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet being flawless in Rome
- 10/01/15--20:26: Sleepy Hollow 3x02 Promo "Whispers In The Dark"
- 10/01/15--20:39: Jaden Smith's GF wears her mugshot on a t-shirt to court
- 10/01/15--20:40: The Blacklist 3x02 promo "Marvin Gerard"
- 10/01/15--21:24: How to Get Away with Murder 2x03 Promo "It’s Called the Octopus"
- 10/02/15--05:01: Little Mix's "Love Me Like You" MV
- 10/02/15--13:54: Taika Waititi to direct Thor 3
- 10/02/15--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 10/02/15--18:11: New 'BLACK SAILS' Season 3 Promo Stills, Poster & Synopsis
- 10/02/15--18:13: Burnitup! lyrics video, Unbreakable video out, #1
- 10/02/15--18:13: Sponsors call for Septic Bladder to resign
- 10/02/15--18:14: Andrew Garfield snaps during an interview
- He's taking Joaquin Phoenix's role.
- The project will likely include elements of the supernatural.
- M. Night Syamalan’s latest project "The Visit" did really well at the box office, earning $53 million on a budget of $5 million.
- 10/02/15--18:14: Fashion Designer Has Models 69 Down A Runway
WATCH: Lady Gaga X Tom Ford Women's Spring / Summer 2016 pic.twitter.com/EumnAqCXcc— Lady Gaga Now (@LadyGagaNowNet) October 1, 2015
Do not mess with Selena Gomez and her sunglasses!
While in Paris for Paris Fashion Week, Selena Gomez had her sunglasses stolen by a “fan”. This fan then blasted Selena on social media saying she would only return the sunglasses if Selena gave her concert tickets.
The fan then returned to a radio station where Selena was exiting and returned her sunglasses. The side-eye Selena gives her is priceless! Selena then confronts the fan and calls her “immature.”
*Fast forward to the 3:08 mark & the 5:09 mark*
ONTD: Have you ever stolen something from a celeb?
Where else would the Rob Kardashian Chanteuse be other than Paris Fashion Week?
Hmmm maybe rihcording her album? Idk I'm not a music exec, just a supermodel. The 2015 Teen Choice Nominee for Choice Selfie Taker was photographed bumbling around Charles De Gaulle airport wearing what looked to be a stained sweatsuit she stole from Bubba Sparxxx in 2005. When will your faves constantly disappoint you in such an unstylish manner?
Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet at Their Hotel in Rome 09/27/2015
Out for Lunch in Rome 09/27/2015
Out and About 9/29
Jaden's girlfriend of about a year, Sarah Snyder, wore her mugshot on a t-shirt to court Wednesday. She was arrested for stealing a $15,995 Hermes bag, although she says she will not accept pleas or offers because she swears she's innocent.
"The only thing we are interested in is an exoneration and an apology," her attorney said.
And what did he think about her court get-up? "My clients are free to express themselves in any way that they choose, and I do not advise them one way or the other on availing themselves of their first Amendment privileges."
How did your court day go, ONTD?
Still awaiting the day Ressler and Keen hook up. Perhaps this season will be the one to bless me. This episode was intense as shit though. How does this show or James Spader not have a tag yet?
Plot twist, after plot twist. What did you think about tonight's episode?
“Last year I was approached to direct the first episode of the second season of ‘True Detective.’ I considered it but I thought that the script was bad, so I didn’t do it. In TV, the director is just a traffic cop, but on the other hand, it is work and there’s a lot of it.”
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
In the wake of Charles Town, the world lives in fear of Captain Flint. But when his campaign of terror crosses over into madness, it falls to John Silver to locate the man within the monster. Meanwhile, with Eleanor Guthrie gone, Jack Rackham and Captain Charles Vane struggle to secure Nassau for the ages. All will be tested when a new threat arrives. It knows them. It understands them. And in the blink of an eye, it will turn them against each other.
(Edward Teach aka Blackbeard)
more at the source
pictures via Starz Official Black Sails page
Poster via IGN
the trailer for Season 3 was previously posted
when was the last time you weren't baited by the creators of a show & you got exactly what you wished for, ONTD? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Kelsey Grammer to Return to FINDING NEVERLAND in 2016; Plus Chris Pine?... http://t.co/7UDhiASgzr— broadwayworld (@broadwayworld) October 2, 2015
- End of article pretty much goes into depth and rehash over Grammer's career, then over the story and creation of Finding Neverland: what it's about, how it was made into a movie, how they decided to develop it for Broadway as a musical
- Grammer's people confirm he's coming back and the producer of the show Harvey Weinstein (what is he not producing at this point??) admits that Grammer's being used as a strategy for them to get an older audience in that used to watch Cheers and Fraser because apparently they do care enough about this musical and Grammer's legacy lmao
- But they're also using the strategy to keep getting the "tween" audience to give a shit like they say they did with Matthew Morrison (lol) by having different suggestions and the only name that's been revealed so far from the list is the love of my life and ontd's DUI fave Chris Pine
- Zayn Malik is suggested by a New York Post interviewer for some reason
Sources: ONE and TWO
What is your fav track OntD? The Great Forever>>>
McDonald’s, Coca-Cola call for Sepp Blatter to immediately stand down, Blatter says no http://t.co/7pl9cOQnD9— Dirty Tackle (@DirtyTackle) October 2, 2015
-McDonalds said: "The events of recent weeks have continued to diminish the reputation of FIFA and public confidence in its leadership. We believe it would be in the best interest of the game for FIFA President Sepp Blatter to step down immediately so that the reform process can proceed with the credibility that is needed."
-Coke said: "Every day that passes, the image and reputation of Fifa continues to tarnish. Fifa needs comprehensive and urgent reform, and that can only be accomplished through a truly independent approach."
-Bladder of course disagrees saying that leaving his position would not be in the best interest of FIFA. k...
-Budweiser wants him gone too
While promoting his new movie 99 Homes, Andrew Garfield snapped during an interview with NY Magazine's Vulture. He said (unprecedented ?) "Why the fuck am I doing this ? Coming in today to do interviews, I’m like, ‘Why?’ I know that I’m an actor and it's part of the job, and I feel lucky I get to do that, but with the interviews, it’s such a weird thing. What do I have to say?"
The interviewer then went on to ask questions about the movie to which Garfield replied: "It’s so heavy even talking about it. Hearing you talk, I just suddenly feel like my head is wrapped in cellophane. How do we wake up, how do I wake up? What do I do? Because I can stand here and be like, ’We need to fucking do shit.' I can say that. But if I’m not doing anything, what the fuckk am I really doing?"
When Buchanan said "Art is a part of it. Art can make people see things in a different way than an editorial in a newspaper." Garfield replied with “Why don’t you just do this interview? You’re saying the right shit."
He went on to say his Spiderman role and the fame that came with it changed things for him: "It’s like, 'Oh, fuck, my life is now great!' But in fact, I’m still fucked up in my own ways, and insecure, and scared, and don’t really know who I am. Celebrity is the new religion, as far as I can see, along with money, power, status. It’s all the same umbrella — the seductive forces of evil, really.... That’s right. I struggle with this question every day. Who am I? Do I have anything to say?"
Praying circle for both. Also, check out this article about how BAD the whole process of making The Last Airbender was:
“Nicola was hired because she’s the daughter of someone one of the producers owed a favor to as Hollywood loves its nepotism. (Her audition tape was subpar at best). In having to cast her they had to cast a guy who could pass as her brother – hence Jackson… Noah was the only one who honestly openly auditioned and was chosen based on talent.
Sadly at that point Shyamalan was just tired of arguing with the overheads, gave up, and collected his paycheck." the source said.
Yikes. Anyway, "The Visit" did well and we love McAvoy, so... Godspeed.
After showing peen on the runway, Rick Owens decided to have women strapped together because of "sisterhood/motherhood"
Source: Dazed& Photography Chloé Le Drezen