Articles on this Page
- 07/24/15--17:46: _Sneak peek of tonig...
- 07/24/15--18:30: _Ron Carlivati FIRED...
- 07/24/15--19:34: _Snippet of a New 1D...
- 07/24/15--19:34: _miss ari turns "onl...
- 07/24/15--19:41: _Kristen Bell leaves...
- 07/24/15--19:55: _Da Vinci's Demons F...
- 07/24/15--20:01: _Puma is spending lo...
- 07/24/15--20:27: _Chris Brown sings R...
- 07/24/15--20:27: _Samantha Jade - Sha...
- 07/24/15--21:25: _So how's Drake deal...
- 07/24/15--21:57: _Jeb Bush is confuse...
- 07/24/15--22:49: _Recently single Kat...
- 07/24/15--23:02: _lunch with stephen
- 07/24/15--23:02: _a Caitlin Stasey post
- 07/24/15--23:48: _Aussie Musicians vs...
- 07/25/15--00:47: _Lance Gross joins S...
- 07/25/15--14:11: _WWE loses 50 millio...
- 07/25/15--14:11: _Popstar Trishy Rele...
- 07/25/15--14:19: _New Solo Music From...
- 07/25/15--14:27: _Halsey performs Hol...
- 07/24/15--18:30: Ron Carlivati FIRED! General Hospital Gets New Head Writers
- 07/24/15--19:34: Snippet of a New 1D Song Leaked
- 07/24/15--19:34: miss ari turns "only" by nicki minaj into jazz tune
- 07/24/15--19:55: Da Vinci's Demons Final Season trailer.
- 07/24/15--20:01: Puma is spending lots of money to work with Robyn Fenty
- Puma reported on Friday that its operating expenditures were up 20.4 percent to €357.4 for the second quarter, mainly because of its partnerships with Rihanna and Arsenal.
- Those expenses contributed to a net loss of €3.3 million for the Kering-owned brand.
- The brand's first "Rihanna-inspired styles" hit stores in the second half of the year, and her own collection will drop in 2016.
- 07/24/15--20:27: Chris Brown sings Rihanna's Bitch Better Have My Money in concert
- 07/24/15--20:27: Samantha Jade - Shake that feat. Mr Worldwide aka Pitbull
- 07/24/15--21:57: Jeb Bush is confused by Sharknado
- 07/24/15--22:49: Recently single Katy Perry looks amazing* for Vogue Japan!
- 07/24/15--23:02: lunch with stephen
- 07/24/15--23:02: a Caitlin Stasey post
- 07/24/15--23:48: Aussie Musicians vs Reclaim Australia
- 07/25/15--00:47: Lance Gross joins Sleepy Hollow
- 07/25/15--14:11: Popstar Trishy Releases "Superficial Bitch" Music Video
- 07/25/15--14:19: New Solo Music From "The Civil Wars" Joy Williams
- 07/25/15--14:27: Halsey performs Hold Me Down + More
Temple Street, the production company behind Killjoys, also recently released a game based on the series. It's a free download that you can get via iTunes.
Source 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6
Last week was the best episode yet and bless them for finally making D'av interesting. Hopefully Dutch is able to save her bff Johnny from danger tonight. The new episode of 'Killjoys' starts in about 15 minutes on SyFy and Space!
After weeks upon weeks of new lows for the soap opera (currently the longest running soap opera still airing), head writer (and noted twitter crybaby) Ron Carlivati has been fired!
In a statement, Vicki Drummer, an ABC executive, had this to say about Carlivati's replacements, Jean Passanante and Shelly Altman:
"We are pleased to welcome back two esteemed writers to our GH family. Shelly and Jean's combined talents and experiences promise to continue the show's legacy of compelling storytelling that will resonate with our impassioned viewers. We're delighted with what they have in store for the show as they continue honoring the rich, diverse environs of Port Charles."
It should be noted that Altman and Passanante were the co-headwriters of Y&R, where their stories were critically considered "too boring."
SHOUT OUT TO ONTD'S ORIGINAL SOAP NEWS POSTER, DAVE!!! ONTD GH fans, have at it, I know a bunch of you are thrilled about this.
a leak of a new song surfaced today
people think the guy who recorded this works for them and leaked it on purpose but no one knows
do you like it ontd?
Ariana cantando "Only" da Nicki Minaj!😂😂 ( via Snapchat) pic.twitter.com/nyhA3FdXtk— Ariana Grande Brasil (@arianagrandebr) July 24, 2015
1, 2, 3, 4
Ariana via Snapchat! pic.twitter.com/CrNc2Yq2Zc— Ariana Grande Brasil (@arianagrandebr) July 24, 2015
Ariana via Snapchat! #2 pic.twitter.com/M7Ivgx5j4Q— Ariana Grande Brasil (@arianagrandebr) July 24, 2015
Ariana via Snapchat 😱💕 pic.twitter.com/MuFT7YWXjz— Ariana Grande Brasil (@arianagrandebr) July 24, 2015
Like most six year old girls Avery is a big fan of Frozen so Kristen called her and left her a message in character and named Avery an honorary Princess of Arendelle.
From her family's CaringBridge page -
I'll admit, I've watched the video of her hearing from Anna/Kristen Bell, around 50 times, just to watch her face light up, and to hear her giggle and see her smile.
Seeing it go viral and so many people sharing the same emotions I have when I watch it, I'm constantly reminded that while Avery is going through the worst possible fight anyone should have to, she's touching so many people's hearts and her fight and toughness is reaching so many people.
I shouldn't be surprised, though, because she's been touching her mom and I's hearts since they day she was born.
We love that little girl.
Source 1 and 2
welp this explains why its taken a year+ for the show to come back.
6 singles and no debut album, Sony Australia gives no fucks
lol at pitbull just bopping to the song when he isnt rapping
Drake was spotted playing kickball at a kids charity event in Scarborough, Ontario organized by his OVO labelmate, P. Reign.
Meanwhile, Funkmaster Flex is threatening to drop "R.I.C.O"&"Blessings" reference tracks tonight on Hot 97.
This fucking loser
While flipping through the channels, GOP dynasty darling Jeb Bush stumbled upon Sharknado 3, where he got to see Ann Coulter as VP and Mark Cuban as the president. Calling it "the strangest show I've ever seen", Bush sent out a tweet pleading Mark Cuban for help.
No word on whether he thinks Captain Kirk is a Republican.
ONTD, when will Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton appeal to your baser pop culture desires?
What's the worst haircut you've ever gotten, ONTD?
Interview with Issue Magazine
- Talks about globalisation
- Panda sex
Season 3 Teaser for Please Like Me
Writes an article for Jezebel
If you're in the dark about what's happening in Australia at the moment (and let's face it, even people who live in Australia are pretty unaware of what's actually happening in Australia at the moment) there's been a rallies held in most of the main cities for Reclaim Australia. Reclaim Australia claims to be about Australians coming together to preserve the Australian way of life and stand against radical extremism but is really a piss weak excuse for some blatant racism. Their rallies have often ended in violence and clashes with both the police and the left wing protesters who come out to basically rally against the selection of white supremacists and neo-nazi's that rock up to these things.
Turn's out Reclaim Australia likes to play a variety of Australian classic rock anthems at their rallies and as it so happens, the writers and performers of these songs are decidedly not here for it. Jimmy Barnes of Cold Chisel has openly come out decrying the use of the iconic song Khe Sahn, while the constantly on his last tour John Farnham has spoken out against the groups use of You're The Voice and Goanna's Shane Howard posted a Facebook message in regards to the use of his 1982 hit Solid Rock. John Schumann from Redgum came out all the way back in April, disturbed to learn of the use of I Was Only 19 at least one rally. Not only that, at a rally in Adelaide, they tried it with Midnight Oil's Short Memory whose frontman, Peter Garrett is known, outside of his unique dancing, as being a former Labor Minister.
Look's like Reclaim Australia is soon going to run out of aussie classics to play to prop up their islamophobic agenda.
Jimmy Barnes Facebook
Shane Howard's Facebook
Reclaim Australia's website
Lance Gross (Crisis) lands a recurring role on the upcoming third season of Fox supernatural drama.
He has been cast as Abbie's new boss, Daniel Reynolds the FBI special agent in charge.
So Abbie works for the FBI now ?
WWE lost $50 million on the stock market following the Hulk Hogan scandal. WWE shares dropped almost 4%, to $16.60. Before the incident their shares had increased by 14%. (Source)
On Friday TMZ posted an aritcle claiming that Hogan is anrgy at Vince for 'acting self-righteous' when he himself used the racial slur at Survivor Series in 2005.
“Hulk is outraged Vince is acting so self-righteous, condemning him for spontaneously using the epithet in private when the wrestling boss used it in a premeditated way, on TV and for profit.”
WWE have responded by saying: (It) was an outlandish and satirical skit involving fictional characters, similar to that of many scripted television shows and movies.
Below is a video of the segment. At this time the segment is still available to view on The WWE Network
In this Anna Nicole Smith inspired video, Trisha gives viewers advice on how to be a superficial bitch in 4 easy steps!
Ladies, now, when you see a superficial bitch walking down the street, don't hate. You can be one too
With these simple rules:
Step 1: Quit your job (quit your job)
Step 2: Be a snob (be a snob)
Step 3: Max your cards to get boobs, boobs, boobs
Step 4: Find a man who's rich (I'm rich bitch)
You're certified superficial bitch.