Harvey Weinstein's furious at Quentin Tarantino for anti-cop rally https://t.co/BSVJxkV2iJ— Page Six (@PageSix) October 31, 2015
- ICYMI: Quentin Tarantino attended and spoke at a Black Lives Matter rally in NYC last week against police brutality.
- He said: "I'm a human being with a conscience...and if you believe there's murder going on then you need to rise up and stand up against it. I'm here to say I'm on the side of the murdered."
- “This is not being dealt with in any way at all,” Tarantino said. “That’s why we are out here. If it was being dealt with, then these murdering cops would be in jail or at least be facing charges. When I see murders, I do not stand by. I have to call a murder a murder, and I have to call the murderers the murderers.”
- Police unions across the country are having a meltdown; so far the NYPD, LAPD, Philadelphia PD, Houston PD are all boycotting his upcoming movie "The Hateful Eight"
- Weinstein (who produced the movie) is pissed because he's afraid it'll cost him $$$$