Articles on this Page
- 05/22/15--21:30: _First photographs f...
- 05/23/15--04:21: _George Clooney, Hug...
- 05/23/15--07:42: _Chris Pratt answers...
- 05/23/15--07:43: _TLC considering an ...
- 05/23/15--07:44: _Casting for GOTG2 h...
- 05/23/15--07:44: _Ireland looks set t...
- 05/23/15--17:58: _Gay Icon, Nick Jona...
- 05/23/15--17:58: _Barça bids farewell...
- 05/23/15--17:58: _Lead Singer of @One...
- 05/23/15--18:39: _Zayn will probably ...
- 05/23/15--18:39: _Director Tom Six on...
- 05/23/15--18:39: _Agent Carter Season...
- 05/23/15--18:40: _Lil B the Based God...
- 05/23/15--18:54: _The Daily Mail says...
- 05/23/15--19:19: _First look at 'The ...
- 05/23/15--19:23: _Orphan Black 3x07 P...
- 05/23/15--20:38: _ONTD, your new addi...
- 05/23/15--21:10: _Jessica Lange talks...
- 05/23/15--21:10: _Michael B. Jordan S...
- 05/23/15--21:27: _New stills from Guy...
- 05/23/15--07:42: Chris Pratt answers crazy internet fans. Remains perfect.
- 05/23/15--07:43: TLC considering an 18 Kids and Counting show
- 05/23/15--07:44: Casting for GOTG2 has begun, to add two women to core team
- 05/23/15--17:58: Gay Icon, Nick Jonas Performs at the @LincolnAwards on @PBS.
- 05/23/15--17:58: Barça bids farewell to legend Xavi Hernández with Liga celebration
- 05/23/15--18:39: Zayn will probably release music in 2 years, says Yoko Boy
- 05/23/15--18:39: Director Tom Six on 'The Human Centipede 3'
- Thinks that an actual human centipede would be beneficial for prisons and curbing crime.
- He's very proud that Roger Ebert gave the first two 'Centipede' films zero stars.
- He gets a big thrill about being politically incorrect with his films.
- 05/23/15--18:39: Agent Carter Season 2 Will Be 10 Episodes Long
- 05/23/15--18:40: Lil B the Based God Curse is REAL!!!!
- 05/23/15--19:19: First look at 'The Martian'
- 05/23/15--19:23: Orphan Black 3x07 Promo + A major character exits
- 05/23/15--20:38: ONTD, your new addiction is here: Nazi Zombies Riding Flying Sharks.
- 05/23/15--21:10: Jessica Lange talks about sexism in Hollywood
- 05/23/15--21:10: Michael B. Jordan Shuts Up Haters
- 05/23/15--21:27: New stills from Guy Ritchie’s The Man From U.N.C.L.E.
A musical stage version of the 1998 film Ever After: A Cinderella Story premiered tonight at the Paper Mill Playhouse in New Jersey! The production is being directed and choregraphyed by Kathleen Marshall and features book and lyrics by Marcy Heisler and music by Zina Goldrich. The production stars Christine Ebersole as Rodmilla de Ghent, Margo Seibert as Danielle de Barbarac, Tony Sheldon as Leonardo da Vinci and James Synder as Prince Henry.
The Paper Mill Playhouse released the following photos (taken by Jerry Dalia) of the production.
The production will run through June 21st!
[source: photos by Jerry Dalia, from BroadwayWorld]
Graham Norton introducing Hugh Laurie and George Clooney:
'You know, we have two greatest doctors of all time on the show tonight. Hugh Laure, I've got a house...And George Clooney...I've got a semi.'
-George says that he left his castmates Bill Murray, Matt Damon and Hugh Bonneville drunk after the premiere of their movie last year and then they went on Graham's show and they got drunker, he's never seen a show like that in his life so he had to come on the show
-Hugh Laurie doesn't remember anything from House
-Hugh says that when he's doing a movie or a show now, and the director says ACTION! he starts limping...
-George Clooney is so chill and hilarious, he apologizes for Batman and Robin lmao
Video is @ the source
i love that he didn't get 'RIP my ovaries'. lmao.
'19 Kids and Counting' -- Josh Duggar on the Chopping Block http://t.co/UAnc1rRtAn— TMZ (@TMZ) May 23, 2015
TLC is debating between canceling the show outright, or just filming it without Josh. They believe the audience mostly cares about the daughters anyway, so it's easy to lose him. They also believe the evangelical audience will stand by the show if it stays on the air.
I'm sure good Christians like the Duggars won't be down with treating their beloved Josh like a pariah just to keep the money rolling in, right?
James Gunn has already finished the script and begun casting for Guardians of the Galaxy 2
- James Gunn is looking to add two women to the core team
- A character we're 'already familiar with' is also joining the team (Hulk? Lol)
- James Gunn has already approached an actor (Was this what Al Pacino met with Marvel about? Matthew Mccoughnshugy?)
- Yondu will have a bigger role in this movie
- The plot, which James Gunn thought was too risky when pitched to Marvel, is very much about 'fathers'
- Star-Lord's dad won't be the same as in the comics. no J'Son king of the Spartax Empire. Too Star Warsy.
which two new characters do you want to see? I'd love to see Mantis and QUEEN ANGELA ASGARD'S ASSASSIN of course. They can pretty easily follow her origin in the Guardians of the Galaxy comic and then have her ~find herself~ for Thor 3. Plus her friendship with Gamora is the best. And who do you think is the familiar character joining the team? Probably Yondu or Nebula tbh. I don't think they can really fit Hulk in this.
Mods, changed the source http://www.inquisitr.com/2111935/guardians-of-the-galaxy-2-casting-underway-james-gunn-confirms-addition-to-team-is-it-an-avenger/
Sitting here watching the Irish make history. Extraordinary and wonderful.— J.K. Rowling (@jk_rowling) May 23, 2015
Although not announced officially yet, there are reports that the yes vote is winning by a landslide in various parts of Dublin, and it looks like it really is set to pass despite the vote being close in more rural areas of Ireland.
So pleased Ireland voted in gay marriage today! Very uplifting news! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈— Paloma Faith (@Palomafaith) May 23, 2015
Ireland I love you 💚— Gabrielle Aplin (@GabrielleAplin) May 23, 2015
This is a shining day in Irish history. A beautiful shining day.— Lisa Hannigan (@LisaHannigan) May 23, 2015
We're especially proud to be Irish today..— Kodaline (@Kodaline) May 23, 2015
Even jesus is giving it his blessing!!!!
There's a big gay rainbow over Dublin, if that's not Jesus giving the Yes vote I don't know what is pic.twitter.com/p38LKtLgOv— Karl (@karltims) May 22, 2015
I'm so happy. Feel free to add in more tweets of support if you find any!
1, 2, 3, 4, 5
ONTD fav, Nick Jonas performed at the 2015 Lincoln Awards: A Concert For Veterans & The Military Family, airing tonight on PBS!
Paraphrased from @NickJonas.
Video from YouTube
Picture from @JustJared.
Slay! Can't hate on his hustle. Working harder than anyone else in the biz combined.
Barcelona said goodbye to captain Xavi Hernandez in Saturday’s 2-2 draw with Deportivo La Coruña, celebrating the iconic midfielder’s 24-year career in blaugrana in a proper sending off that only one of the greatest footballers in the world deserves.
A day to celebrate and Milan's first goal at Camp Nou! Un día de celebración!Y el primer gol de Milan en el Camp Nou! pic.twitter.com/OihlCUeZyb— Shakira (@shakira) May 23, 2015
sources1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9
crying forever tbh :'(
Angelic crooner and the only professional member of One Direction, Liam Payne was spotted with his girlfriend, Sophia Smith, of questionable fame, at the Infiniti Red Bull Racing Energy Station in Monte Carlo, Monaco.
Paraphrased from @JustJared. Photos from JustJared.com.
ONTD: Where will you be vacationing this summer?
Rejoice ontdirectioners! You won't have to see or hear Zayn anytime soon. The Daily Star talked to Naughty Boy recently where he revealed he wants to help Watford football club. He also mentioned his twitter feud and his upcoming album. When he was asked about Zayn, he said this:
“He is going to chill out and relax for two years, there is nothing coming out soon. I have him on my album but that’s a Naughty Boy track. It may be a single.”
read the full article @ the source: daily star
while you wait, pre-order and download 🔮 black magic 🎩 on itunes: http://smarturl.it/LMblackmagic
In other news: Hayley Atwell will also be crashing the Civil War set next week and Marvel doesn't know.
First, it was Kevin Durant, who angered rapping sensation Lil B by insulting his swag...Kevin Durant later suffered the Based God's curse: getting injured and failing to win a championship. Later, Houston Rocketss player James Harden appropriated Lil B's swag, by failing to give credit to the rap legend for his "cooking dance". The Based God gave Harden a chance to repent, however, the Hawks' (Harden's opponents) official twitter pleaded the Based God to offer them success. Lil B agreed to spare the Hawks from his curse.
@ATLHawks I got love for the Hawks and Jeff Teague is a beast!! Hawks deserve great things and the city of Atlanta!!! - Lil B— Lil B From The Pack (@LILBTHEBASEDGOD) May 22, 2015
Lil B twitter
GIRL ABOUT CANNES: Bald 'truth' about Leonardo DiCaprio's beard - Daily Mail http://t.co/BIgxWgIQrx— Leonardo DiCaprio (@LeonarDiCaprio1) May 24, 2015
Do you agree ONTD?
Giving me Dr. Mann feels
I want to read the book but will wait until the film is out
UNF @ this cast
That's right, Hot Paul sacrificed himself tonight and blew himself up for Sarah and the greater cause.
Source& my eyes.
I'm a little sad, ngl.
Trailer for 'Sky Sharks'.
Sharknado's legacy <3
“Hollywood is run with this male point of view. Even if a woman runs a studio, she still does it with a male point of view. And as long as that exists, you’re still going to have this wish fulfillment," Jessica Lange said to TheWrap, "That men continue to be fascinating and attractive and virile, and women age and are no longer sexual or beautiful — it’s a fantasy that has nothing to do with reality.”
This comes after Maggie Gyllenhaal's recent comments that she was 'too old'. Jessica Lange also wondered "why would a 37 year old want to play opposite a 55-year-old man?" and said that this age gap was not a new phenomenon.
“I think a lot of it is fear of mortality,” Lange said of the male pov in entertainment. “One’s mortality, one’s youth and virility… now they have Viagra, they’re humping away on their deathbeds. Hollywood is a perfect expansion of that idea that permeates our society.”
-People are saying various things on the internet: “A black guy? I don’t like it. They must be doing it because Obama’s president” and “It’s not true to the comic.” Or even, “They’ve destroyed it!”
-Michael isn't bothered by the haters
-Says that if Stan Lee is cool with it, why fight it?
-Creative choice from the director, Josh Trank, who is in an interracial relationship himself
-Hoping to set an example for Hollywood to start considering more people of color in other prominent roles
-To the trolls on the Internet, I want to say: Get your head out of the computer. Go outside and walk around. Look at the people walking next to you. Look at your friends’ friends and who they’re interacting with. And just understand this is the world we live in. It’s okay to like it.
Thanks for the source help, mods!
I'm not interested in this movie because I'm not a huge fan of F4, but I love the diversity in the full cast (not even just the core group). Who is your dream comic book cast ONTD?
Set against the backdrop of the early 1960s, at the height of the Cold War, The Man from U.N.C.L.E. centers on CIA agent Solo and KGB agent Kuryakin. Forced to put aside longstanding hostilities, the two team up on a joint mission to stop a mysterious international criminal organization, which is bent on destabilizing the fragile balance of power through the proliferation of nuclear weapons and technology. The duo’s only lead is the daughter of a vanished German scientist, who is the key to infiltrating the criminal organization, and they must race against time to find him and prevent a worldwide catastrophe.