Articles on this Page
- 05/22/15--07:50: _Oprah's nhf sanctim...
- 05/22/15--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 05/22/15--16:49: _Two More Drake Song...
- 05/22/15--16:58: _pop group dream reu...
- 05/22/15--17:22: _Mary-Kate and Ashle...
- 05/22/15--17:23: _You can shop #Rosie...
- 05/22/15--17:23: _Kendall Jenner fash...
- 05/22/15--17:45: _shay looking stunni...
- 05/22/15--18:05: _Taylor Swift's 1% u...
- 05/22/15--19:14: _Russian Watchdog Th...
- 05/22/15--19:15: _Chris Pratt apologi...
- 05/22/15--19:15: _New Black Mass Trailer
- 05/22/15--19:16: _Promo from "Everybo...
- 05/22/15--19:16: _Third time's the ch...
- 05/22/15--20:02: _Hipster Christians ...
- 05/22/15--20:02: _Laineygossip: Chris...
- 05/22/15--20:03: _A$AP Rocky's L$D Mu...
- 05/22/15--20:03: _Scariest Pop-Cultur...
- 05/22/15--20:39: _Leonardo DiCaprio r...
- 05/22/15--21:29: _#NewTLCShows is tre...
- 05/22/15--07:50: Oprah's nhf sanctimonious fundies hiding molestation
- Harpo studios received an email about Josh's molestation on December 7, 2006 at 6:30 AM
- the email not only referred to the molestation, the author also claimed Jim Bob and Michelle covered it up.
- Harpo sent the email to a child abuse hotline
- Harpo responded so quickly that at 1:17 PM the same day, an Arkansas State Police officer contacted Michelle, telling her she needed to bring Josh back home immediately for an interview
- Oprah's people immediately cancelled the taping and sent the family home
- 05/22/15--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 05/22/15--16:49: Two More Drake Songs Leaked! Feat. Tinashe, and his Feelings
- 05/22/15--16:58: pop group dream reunites, sings hits acapella
- 05/22/15--17:23: You can shop #RosieForAutograph now.
- 05/22/15--17:23: Kendall Jenner fashion post
- 05/22/15--17:45: shay looking stunning in a new photo shoot
- 05/22/15--19:14: Russian Watchdog Threatens Google, Facebook Over 'Extremist' Content
- 05/22/15--19:15: Chris Pratt apologizes for 'JurassicGate' in advance
- 05/22/15--19:15: New Black Mass Trailer
- 05/22/15--19:16: Promo from "Everybody Hates Diggs" S09E25
- 05/22/15--20:03: A$AP Rocky's L$D Music Video Is Trippy. Obviously.
- 05/22/15--20:03: Scariest Pop-Culture Clowns
- 05/22/15--20:39: Leonardo DiCaprio relaxing on a yacht
- 05/22/15--21:29: #NewTLCShows is trending on twitter
Oprah Sent Duggar Family Packing After Molestation Tip http://t.co/kp8uBigJrw— TMZ (@TMZ) May 22, 2015
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Not Returning for 'Fuller House' Revival (Exclusive) http://t.co/dYuOaf2kGG— THR TV News (@THRtv) May 22, 2015
"Although Ashley and Mary-Kate will not be a part of Fuller House, I know how much Full House has meant to them and they are still very much considered family. It has been exciting to see how they have built their professional careers, and I support their choice to focus on their fashion brands and various business endeavors. I appreciate their support and good wishes towards Fuller House." -Executive Producer Robert L. Boyett
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley works with M$S since 2013.
You can also buy her perfumes.
ONTD, where do you buy your lingerie?
all non-embedded pics are now from the 2nd and 5th sources, mods.
The real story about Taylor Swift's 1 percent upbringing that the New York Times won’t tell you http://t.co/1TKkQPUCUB— Salon.com (@Salon) May 22, 2015
-the writer of the article has a problem with the NY Times review of Taylor's tour
-the NY Times refers to Taylor as an "underdog" twice in the article and doesn't make mention of her privileged upbringing
-the writer reveals that Taylor's "father, a descendant of three generations of bank presidents, is a stockbroker for Merrill Lynch"
-talks about how she got a convertible Lexus during her sophomore year of high school, how she had the nicest handbags, and how "her dad bought a piece of Big Machine, the label to which Swift signed"
full article at the source:https://twitter.com/Salon/status/601895351822483456
Following recent news which reported that the Russian government has banned celebrity memes, Russian state agency Roskomnadzor has accused Facebook, Google and Twitter of committing "lawless actions" by ignoring Russia's demands, and threatened sanctions, fines and bans.
Roskomnadzor have threatened action unless the companies comply with Moscow's demands to block content it deems extremist and to share information about online traffic on individual pages.
The agency issued a statement demanding that the social networking companies delete content that ""contains calls for mass unrest [or] carrying out extremist activities" or calls for attending unauthorized rallies.
This also follows a demand made by the agency last summer, which ordered bloggers whose accounts receive more than 3,000 visitors per day to register as mass media. (I happen to know a Russian journalist IRL and this is scarily 100% true).
Opponents of the Russian government have often turned to social media to voice dissent and organize rallies, as Russian media is state controlled.
Read more at the source.
In Soviet Russia, Internet memes you, you dirty capitalist pigdogs.
From his Facebook:
"I want to make a heartfelt apology for whatever it is I end up accidentally saying during the forthcoming #JurassicWorld press tour. I hope you understand it was never my intention to offend anyone and I am truly sorry. I swear. I'm the nicest guy in the world. And I fully regret what I (accidentally will have) said in (the upcoming foreign and domestic) interview(s).
I am not in the business of making excuses. I am just dumb. Plain and simple. I try. I REALLY try! When I do (potentially) commit the offensive act for which I am now (pre) apologizing you must understand I (will likely have been) tired and exhausted when I (potentially) said that thing I (will have had) said that (will have had) crossed the line. Those rooms can get stuffy and the hardworking crews putting these junkets together need some entertainment! (Likely) that is who I was trying to crack up when I (will have had) made that tasteless and unprofessional comment. Trust me. I know you can't say that anymore. In fact in my opinion it was never right to say the thing I definitely don't want to but probably will have said. To those I (will have) offended please understand how truly sorry I already am. I am fully aware that the subject matter of my imminent forthcoming mistake, a blunder (possibly to be) dubbed "JurassicGate" is (most likely) in no way a laughing matter. To those I (will likely have had) offended rest assured I will do everything in my power to make sure this doesn't happen (again)."
It looks amazing! Watch the first trailer here
Taye Diggs, accomplished actor, self-loather, and erstwhile returner of Stella's groove was approached by TMZ about taking over the role of Hedwig from the far superior (read: less problematic) Darren J. Christ.
Upon being asked how he would approach the flamboyant character, he lost all semblence of what the kids today are referring to as "chill" and began referencing Drag Queens, Assplay, and being a "Flaming Homosexual", and Male prostitution, because as we all know, they're all the same.
We at the ONTD News Channel reached out to a local teenage girl for comment, and all she could tell us was that she literally "[Couldn't]" and then referred to Diggs' comments as not being "On fleek". Stay tuned to ONTDNC, where we will keep you up to date with any developing information.
And here's the full TMZ TV clip if you want to gouge your eyes out further:
Exclusive: Jana Kramer marries Michael Caussin! http://t.co/FZ5JLkmeVq— Us Weekly (@usweekly) May 22, 2015
Both of her previous marriages lasted only months and has been with this guy less than a year. Congrats though.
-Hillsong United held a big service at Central Park on a Saturday, with 5,000 people in attendance
-Co-pastor Carl Lentz says that he's not religious and doesn't like religion, but that he's all about offering his followers a relationship with God
-Co-pastor Joel Houston likens Jesus to a crossover pop star, saying that Christ's message transcends genres
-Article talks about how they all dress like H&M models and are young and attractive
full article at the source:https://twitter.com/billboard/status/601832443327414274
"When you put your hair in pigtails and tie your shirt up and become instantly recognizable, it’s Britney who wins, not Christina."
Interesting article. Click Here to read
Here's the summary:
- Notes that although Christina imitated several celebs the buzz is mostly centered around her Britney Spears impression (again).
- Some of the gp thought the Spears impression was cruel, author disagrees says it's all in jest but thought it was bitchier than others
- Christina is not culturally relevant; nobody really cares about the Voice
- Christina is more talented and has seemingly kept it together publicly but doesn't receive the same level of affection and adoration from the public.
-Recounts history of being third wheel in Madonna kiss, wonder if she resents being in shadow the same as she did when she was younger
-Ponders if in some way Aguilera appreciates being less scrutinized of two even if it meant less attention and success.
- "A conversation about Christina inevitably circles back to Britney."
I thought it would be ok if it was a one time deal but with this being the 2nd time it seems like overkill & a bit desperate. Legend X should've just enjoyed the momentary buzz the first one got her and left it as is, imo.
Summary: Gorgeous music video (at least it starts out that way) and mostly gorgeous song. Just go watch it.
Are you excited for his album? Is this similar to your last acid trip, ONTD?
How Am I Allowed To Have Kids? #NewTLCShows— Gary Whitta (@garywhitta) May 23, 2015
I'm In A Cult Please Help Me Why Are You Still Filming #NewTLCShows— Chuck Wendig (@ChuckWendig) May 23, 2015
‘19 Counts of Child Endangerment and Counting’ #NewTLCShows— Séamus Bellamy (@SeamusBellamy) May 23, 2015
Here Comes Child Protective Services. Haha. Just Kidding. Now Watch These Kids' Lives Be Destroyed for Fun and Profit. #NewTLCShows— Miss O'Kistic (@missokistic) May 23, 2015
A Child's Life Is Ruined For Your Entertainment #NewTLCshows— Sam Sykes (@SamSykesSwears) May 23, 2015
"How Many Bodies in the Basement?" (game show) #NewTLCShows— STEVE HUFF (@SteveHuff) May 23, 2015
We're Pretty Sure These People Are Just Racists #NewTLCshows— Queen a da 'Arpies (@RevWinfield) May 23, 2015
#NewTLCshows Pray the Gay Away— Moses (@Iamwhoismoses) May 23, 2015
So You Think You Can Molest Children! #NewTLCShows— YourComicMuse (@YourComicMuse) May 23, 2015