Articles on this Page
- 05/09/15--14:44: _Margot Robbie gets ...
- 05/09/15--15:30: _LJ Movie Night: Jum...
- 05/09/15--16:20: _Snoop Dogg thinks ‘...
- 05/09/15--16:22: _Pop Culture Emergen...
- 05/09/15--17:20: _Hilary Duff returns...
- 05/09/15--17:21: _Aidan Turner Post
- 05/09/15--17:21: _Meghan Trainor is a...
- 05/09/15--17:49: _Terminator: Genisys...
- 05/09/15--17:50: _Kristen Stewart: Wo...
- 05/09/15--18:48: _Sebastian Stan on I...
- 05/09/15--18:50: _Miles Teller filmin...
- 05/09/15--20:01: _Suicide Squad Rumor...
- 05/09/15--20:21: _Liam and Louis Pran...
- 05/09/15--20:22: _Batman: Arkham Knig...
- 05/09/15--20:22: _SNL Post: Reese Wit...
- 05/09/15--21:42: _Stephen Amell lends...
- 05/09/15--21:51: _Canelo Alvarez & Ja...
- 05/09/15--23:01: _Pictures from the T...
- 05/09/15--23:30: _Outlander 1x15 - "W...
- 05/10/15--03:31: _Malin Akerman being...
- 05/09/15--14:44: Margot Robbie gets her credit card declined at the grocery store
- 05/09/15--15:30: LJ Movie Night: Jumanji
- 05/09/15--16:20: Snoop Dogg thinks ‘Game of Thrones’ is based on real history
- 05/09/15--17:20: Hilary Duff returns to blonde roots
- 05/09/15--17:21: Aidan Turner Post
- 05/09/15--17:49: Terminator: Genisys Character Posters Revealed
- 05/09/15--18:48: Sebastian Stan on Iron Man 4: Civil War set
- 05/09/15--18:50: Miles Teller filming Arms and the Dudes in Miami w/ Jonah Hill
- 05/09/15--20:01: Suicide Squad Rumors + More set photos
- 05/09/15--20:21: Liam and Louis Prank Niall!
- 05/09/15--20:22: Batman: Arkham Knight - The Voices of Arkham
- 05/09/15--20:22: SNL Post: Reese Witherspoon
- 05/09/15--21:42: Stephen Amell lends his support to #Saveconstantine
- 05/09/15--23:01: Pictures from the Tomorrowland premiere
- 05/09/15--23:30: Outlander 1x15 - "Wentworth Prison" Promo
In Toronto, Canada while filming The Suicide Squad, Margot was with her boyfriend Tom Ackerley and a female friend shopping at Whole Foods grocery store. When her credit card declined her friend stepped in and gave her the money to pay for her purchase.
So ONTD, what's the most embarrassing moment you had at the store?
On his contribution to the 'Game of Thrones' mixtape:"When they asked me to do the track, I was more than honored because I’m truly a fan of the show. I would have done it for free, but they gave me some money on top of it, so I was like, “F - - k it, let’s do it!” I watch it for historic reasons, to try to understand what this world was based on before I got here. I like to know how we got from there, to here, and the similarities between then and now."
On drawing parallels between 'Thrones' and the real world: "That kings still rule and a bitch f - - ked everything up, in every situation!"
Listen to "Lannisters Anthem" by Snoop here.
You guys!!!!!! OMG guess what I just found?!?! I'm so pissed u have no idea! I've been looking for this for a year to put in Selfish!!!!!!!— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 9, 2015
I just found all of the selfies I took while driving @khloekardashian to jail!!!!! Do u remember that episode!!!!— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 9, 2015
I'm so annoyed! I wanted these to be in Selfish! So what do I do? Post them? Save them &add them in a reprint of a Selfish? They are so good— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 9, 2015
Ok calling Rizzoli to see if we can make another limited edition with these pics! They are sooooo good & bring back memories! #SELFISH— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) May 9, 2015
Hilary's message to fans that pre-ordered the album
Hilary arriving at International Dance Academy in Hollywood May 6th
Hilary dines out in West Hollywood May 7th
On a Tuesday... pic.twitter.com/Ddgu9JMwDR— Hilary Duff (@HilaryDuff) May 6, 2015
Music-News.com is reporting that Meghan Trainor always drunk dials her friends. "Oh, I do it all the time - whenever I party I love to text or call a bunch of people and wake 'em up," gushed the "All About That Bass" chart-topper.
Meghan continued, describing a recent drunk-dial: "A few weeks ago I asked my friend, 'Why would you even let me have my cellphone when I'm drinking?'" At least we can all be assured that Meghan is not a drunk driver. She mentioned that she always like to take Uber rides, as she is a down-to-earth girl: "I get Uber cabs everywhere - I haven't got a subway in New York forever. I still fly regular airplanes, does that count? I'm not fancy with the private jets - I just fly regular."
When Meghan isn't drunk-dialing her friends, she's trying to smuggle pizza! Talking about eating pizza behind her tour manager's back, Meghan said, "I told him I did not get a pizza when I definitely did get pizza. That was yesterday. It's bad for my throat. So sorry about that."
Are you a drunk-dialer?
Queen of Humble, Kristen Stewart, offered her opinions on her own sexiness, ("I either like being really sexy or insanely androgynous"), how she stays in shape ("It takes me about a month to get into phenomenal shape with a trainer"), how to achieve her signature look ("I don't like having nice hair, ever. There's something about it that pushes me over into feeling like I'm wearing a costume"), and finally on those not as blessed who have to resort to plastic surgery.
"No, never. Never," she says of plastic surgery. "I am so freaked out by the idea of doing anything. And maybe that's completely arrogant but I don't want to change anything about myself. I think the women who do are losing their minds. It's vandalism."
The sweaty Turtle doing...something. Whatever it is, it neither feeds or relieves our thirst.
Are you ready for the 30 seconds of Bucky we'll see in this movie, ONTD? This post is dedicated to wauwy, tracerbullitt and morgan90. Gone, but not forgotten, much like Up All Night To Get Bucky.
what a super handsome guy, hey? just so good looking and traditionally handsome, right ontd?
source: some miles news twitter cuz ya girl can't find a better link
cara hasn't been on set for filming this week and this is probably the reason why
source + source
Liam's Instagram / Niall's Twitter
lol @ lime not blurring his plate #
Or go to http://tvpc.com/ChannelList.php and look for NBC
Quick Gifs & Caps:
Or just search the #snl tag on tumblr.
Source: Matt Ryan's Twitter and Stephen Amell's Twitter part 1, Stephen Amell's Twitter part 2
I like that Amell is trying to help a fellow DC property get a second chance. Thoughts on a Arrow/Constantine crossover?
With this knockout, Canelo Alvarez has KO 32 opponents… 14 of those KO have come in the 1st 3 rounds. VIDEO: http://t.co/BLTaTxRUjz— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) May 10, 2015
Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez beat James Kirkland by KO in the third round. Alvarez had Kirkland tumbling halfway through the first round and it was pretty much all downhill from there. Kirkland's defense was nearly inexistent but somehow he kept absorbing Canelo's punches (he landed damn near all of them) for a while until he couldn't anymore. Canelo DOMINATED completely. Watch the recap above!
Literally thought Kirkland was half dead by the time the third was over. 20x more exciting than that $100 shitfest from last week.
Amal and George Clooney
Marissa Jaret Winokur
Source 1, 2 and 3