Articles on this Page
- 02/08/15--20:10: _So... this happened
- 02/08/15--20:32: _AC/DC rock the Gram...
- 02/08/15--20:32: _"Modern Bombshell" ...
- 02/08/15--20:33: _Girls 4x05 "Sit-in"...
- 02/08/15--20:33: _Shameless 5x06 Prom...
- 02/08/15--20:33: _Chris Evans and Hen...
- 02/08/15--20:33: _Jessie J performs w...
- 02/08/15--20:34: _Lady GaGa poses wit...
- 02/08/15--20:34: _Natalie Portman Wea...
- 02/08/15--20:35: _King Kanye Pulls a ...
- 02/08/15--20:57: _Ledisi has "no clue...
- 02/08/15--21:09: _Rihanna & Kanye & P...
- 02/08/15--21:41: _For the Gays who Di...
- 02/08/15--21:42: _"Biggest Pop Star I...
- 02/08/15--21:50: _Kanye thinks Beck s...
- 02/08/15--22:00: _U Mad Chris?
- 02/09/15--18:12: _More photos of Roon...
- 02/09/15--18:25: _Madeon x Passion Pit
- 02/09/15--18:42: _Gotham 1.16
- 02/09/15--19:03: _ Better Call Saul 1...
- 02/08/15--20:10: So... this happened
- 02/08/15--20:32: AC/DC rock the Grammys... with a little help from a teleprompter
- 02/08/15--20:32: "Modern Bombshell" Sarah Hyland is afraid of bikes!
- on her irrational fears:“I can’t ride a bike because I’m afraid of falling off and scraping my knee. It’s so stupid. Kids twenty years younger than me can do it but I start to hyperventilate as soon as I get on one. I was always a very wary kid. I don’t like getting hurt.”
- on her beauty secrets:“Always take your foundation from your face to neck so that you don’t look like a clown. And remember that eyebrows make a difference.”
- on her Hollywood role models:“Sofia Vergara and Taylor Swift. They are both amazing business woman. Let alone beautiful, talented and funny. I don’t think people give them enough credit as to how smart they really are. I admire them tremendously.”
- 02/08/15--20:33: Girls 4x05 "Sit-in" teaser
- 02/08/15--20:33: Shameless 5x06 Promo and Clips
- 02/08/15--20:33: Chris Evans and Henry Cavill present together at the BAFTAs
- 02/08/15--20:33: Jessie J performs with some unknown artist at the Grammys
- 02/08/15--20:34: Lady GaGa poses with her 6th Grammy
- 02/08/15--20:35: King Kanye Pulls a King Kanye When Beyonce Loses AOTY
- 02/08/15--21:09: Rihanna & Kanye & Paul perform FourFiveSeconds
- 02/08/15--21:41: For the Gays who Didn't watch the Grammys - Looking Ep. 5 Preview
- 02/08/15--21:42: "Biggest Pop Star In the World" Katy Perry Roundup
- 02/08/15--21:50: Kanye thinks Beck should have given his AOTY award to Beyoncé.
- 02/08/15--22:00: U Mad Chris?
- 02/09/15--18:12: More photos of Rooney Mara on 'The Secret Scripture' set
- 02/09/15--18:25: Madeon x Passion Pit
- 02/09/15--18:42: Gotham 1.16
- 02/09/15--19:03: Better Call Saul 101 "Uno" Recap + 102 "Mijo" viewing post
Bob Seager once sang "Rock and roll never forgets." But apparently it does. AC/DC singer Brian Johnson, 67 years young, needed a teleprompter for his Grammy performance.
The guy plugging his ears not withstanding, pics from the DM showed most of the audience enjoyed the show.
full interview + other pics @ SOURCE
for the record, i'm not stanning her tho!!!
Chris Evans and Henry Cavill attended the BAFTA Awards Ceremony on February 8, where they presented the Best Actress BAFTA to Julianne Moore for her role in Still Alice.
A bunch more pics at the SOURCE
Natalie Portman has been promoting her new movie Knight of Cups during the 65th Berlinale International Film Festival and she keeps wearing pretty, but sad-looking black dresses.
It feels like Portman's been out of the spotlight for awhile. The last red carpet look I remember was when she wore that beautiful purple gown at the Oscars way back in 2011. She was beaming with joy and looked absolutely lovely in that Rodarte dress! All of this black is just so blah on her. What do you think?
Natalie Portman at the Berlin Film Festival on Saturday afternoon...
Portman at the premiere of her new movie Knight of Cups...
more photos here.
Christian Bale and Natalie Portman at the Knight of Cups movie photocall on Sunday.
SOURCE: Daily Mail1, 2, 3
Beck won Album of the Year over Beyonce and Kanye (jokingly) hopped on stage again.
You know Bey was here for it
video of Kim going after Kanye lmfao (can't embed)
SCREAMING!! i love kanye SFM, he is GOAT. this grammys was boring as fuck until this happened
except for juanes. Kanye is President of the hive lmaooooooo #bless #WhoIsBeck
ET spoke to Ledisi tonight on the Grammy Red Carpet where she talked about the controversy over her Grammy performance snub.
“What I will say and what I’m excited about is that I had the pleasure of playing an iconic figure in Selma, and the song, ‘Take My Hand, Precious Lord,’ it’s been going on forever – starting with the queen Mahalia [Jackson], the queen of soul Aretha Franklin,”
“Then, I was able to portray and sing my version of the song, and now we have Beyonce. Her generation will now know the song, so I’m a part of history,”
John Legend also spoke to ET and revealed that Beyonce went to him and Common and asked to partake in the performance.
“We were actually approached by Beyonce. She wanted to do an intro to our performance and introduce us. You don’t really say no to Beyonce if she asks to perform with you."
Check out the country trio's first performance of FFS.
Buy FourFiveSeconds on iTunes!!
src | 2| 3 | 4
omg @ Russell Tovey's acting in tonight's episode.
Katy Perry, divorcee and non-domestic abuse survivor, does not serve as voice for domestic abuse victims
Katy Perry on her Super Bowl performance: "God said, 'You got this'" http://t.co/CdzNUKDUIQ— Rolling Stone (@RollingStone) February 9, 2015
Remember internet it's literally ILLEGAL to post pictures of me at my house w/my family that unethical paparazzi have taken on long lenses.— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) February 7, 2015
Any distribution or purchase of these type of photos anywhere is extremely against my will & is an endangerment to me & my family's privacy.— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) February 7, 2015
When Obama and a DV survivor demonstrate more vocal consistency and range than you did at the Grammys or the Superbowl...
Chris's deleted tweet
Today on Zane Lowe's BBC Radio One show, French producer Madeon played his new song "Pay No Mind", featuring Passion Pit. This cut is off Madeon's highly anticpated forthcoming debut album titled "Adventure" released on March 31st. The album also features tracks with Dan Smith from Bastille and Mark Foster from Foster The People.
The Blind Fortune Teller
Gordon takes Dr. Leslie Thompkins (guest star Morena Baccarin) to the circus, but the day turns quickly when the circus comes under attack. Then, Falcone enlists Butch Gilzean to help Penguin with the night club, while Fish Mooney is otherwise occupied. Also, Bruce Wayne schedules a meeting with the Wayne Enterprises board.
aw yeah Mistah Jay
maybe idk probably not
This week on the series premiere of Better Call Saul, Jimmy pulls a scam, Mike craves stickers, and we developed a hankering for Cinnabon. Let's talk about the newest episode, "Uno," below.
Read more at the source
Episode 1x02 "Mijo" premieres at 10/9c tonight on AMC! All new episodes will air at this time on Mondays.