Articles on this Page
- 01/28/15--13:42: _Blink 182 update: M...
- 01/28/15--14:02: _One appropriator wa...
- 01/28/15--14:03: _'The Flash' executi...
- 01/28/15--14:10: _ The Principal from...
- 01/28/15--14:23: _colin farrell wants...
- 01/28/15--14:34: _ONTD Original: Ico...
- 01/28/15--14:34: _Mrs. Brady wants yo...
- 01/28/15--14:39: _Heads Up! Usher and...
- 01/28/15--14:45: _michael fassbender'...
- 01/28/15--15:00: _Jane Gets A New GLA...
- 01/28/15--15:24: _Lil Wayne Sues Bird...
- 01/28/15--15:54: _Ludacris wins full ...
- 01/28/15--15:54: _Netflix's Wet Hot A...
- 01/28/15--16:06: _Tabloid Cover Wedne...
- 01/28/15--16:39: _Third Member of the...
- 01/28/15--16:39: _Lindsay Lohan: Lett...
- 01/28/15--16:42: _Bts of Prada's bold...
- 01/28/15--16:42: _ONTD Original: Best...
- 01/28/15--17:23: _Taylor Swift proved...
- 01/28/15--17:23: _ONTD Original: Top ...
- 01/28/15--14:02: One appropriator wants another appropriator to cover her songs
- 01/28/15--14:10: The Principal from Phil of the Future aka Jim Rash's Twin is a creep
- 01/28/15--14:34: ONTD Original: Iconic Super Bowl Performances
- 01/28/15--14:39: Heads Up! Usher and Octavia Spencer’s Bad Behavior
- 01/28/15--14:45: michael fassbender's dick prevails: he's steve jobs now + set video
- 01/28/15--15:00: Jane Gets A New GLAM-MA -- She's First Hispanic EGOT
- 01/28/15--15:54: Netflix's Wet Hot American Summer Adds 4 More to the Cast
- 01/28/15--16:06: Tabloid Cover Wednesday
- 01/28/15--16:39: Third Member of the Black Eyed Peas (Apl.de.ap) releases solo song
- Linds had to compete 240 hours of community service as part of her sentence for reckless driving and lying to police after she crashed her car into a dump truck and then lied her ass off about it
- She claims to have finished her last 80 hours in only 9 days
- The prosecutor is pissed and said that if he finds proof she's faking he'll ask for jail time (HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH sure)
- For part of her hours, she claimed that time spent with fans during a meet and greet at Speed the Plow counted as a community service
- She also got credit for letting two "young people" (drug/fuck buddies) shadow her
- "I'd love to hang out with a celebrity all day and see their life, but that's not community service," the prosecutor said
- 01/28/15--16:42: ONTD Original: Best Female Dancers in Pop
Mark Hoppus: Blink-182 was never going to part with Travis Barker http://t.co/b3EKkQSmnn— billboard (@billboard) January 28, 2015
Mark says Tom is a lying sack of shit who deliberately misrepresented a time where Travis was reluctant to fly after his accident. Tom went on rampages where he wanted to get rid of Travis for being inconvenient but Mark was not here for him.
Don't put that out into the universe!
The important stuff:
- Harrison Wells is the Reverse Flash;
- Hartley Rathaway (the Pied Piper) is in the next episode;
- The writers really hope he will be redeemed and they also like the idea of his possible relationship with Captain Singh;
- Ray Palmer and Felicity are coming to town;
- Shit is about to get real.
Also, in another interview Andy Mientus (Hartley Rathaway/the Pied Piper) talked about the character's motivation:
CB: Your character was kind of teased last week and it seems your parents are a key part of the character's dynamic. Is that something you guys are going to get into right away?
AM: It's definitely referenced and without giving too much away I'll say that it's not dealt with head-on, at least just yet, but it's brought up because it really keys into Hartley's whole motivation to do what he's doing. You see that his lack of a family created this big hole in him and another character sort of filled that gap for a time and when that turns sour, it really sets him off and sets him on this villainous path.
CB: You're after Wells in this episode, and obviously he's kind of a surrogate father for Barry at the moment, so does that create an interesting dynamic for you and Grant [Gustin] to explore?
AM: Yeah. I think it's classic almost sibling rivalry that's going on. If Barry is the new baby, the new golden child, then what does that make Hartley if Harrison has become that for him? So yes is the answer to that.
source and source
ugh @ these banned sources, i hope this time it goes through.
JP Manoux is charged with voyeurism after women renting his condo found hidden cameras
- He's been living in Toronto filming a TV series called "Spun out"haven't even heard of that show
- Toronto police said Jean Paul (J.P) Manoux, 45, of Los Angeles was charged Tuesday with voyeurism after two women discovered hidden cameras in a condo they were renting.
- Police said they responded to a call last Thursday and spoke to two women, aged 25 and 27, who found concealed cameras and video equipment linked to the Internet.
- Police said they believe there may be more alleged victims, as Manoux’s condominium has been rented out in the past.
- CTV said it will work with “Spun Out” producers Project 10 Productions to assist police “in any way possible in their investigation.”
- CTV also said all future broadcast plans for “Spun Out,” including this Sunday’s post Super Bowl sneak peek, have been indefinitely suspended.
- Manoux is scheduled to appear in Toronto court on March 11.
From Janet Jackson to Madonna, the Super Bowl has had some major stars over the years. This year, we have Kathy Perry. With the Super Bowl coming up soon, lets take a look back at some of the most iconic and odd Super Bowl performances over the years. Will vanilla bread live up to these memorable performances or will she sink like a ship. Lets look back.
Year: Feb 3, 2013
Performer: Queen Bey
Beyonce brought out all the stops on her Super Bowl performance. She even performed with her DC bandmates for some of the performance. The DC ladies joined Bey for her hit “Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It).
This was a really important show for Miss Bey since it was coming off the Lip Sync for your life disaster from the Presidential Inauguration in January of that year.
Performer(s): Every pop act that existed at that time.
2001 brought us the Half Time Show with N'Sync, Britney, Nelly, Mary J. Blige & Aerosmith. Clearly having all these performers on the stage at the same time was iconic but they were also at the peaks of their careers and having huge success at the time. Clearly someone was feeling charitable and invited Nelly. 2001's amazing show opened with 'N Sync's "Bye, Bye, Bye." and then Britney Spears, Mary J. Blige and Nelly appeared for "Walk This Way."
The 2002 show was probably the most emotional show and definitely had people feeling a certain way. It was less than five months after September 11th and they started the show with "Beautiful Day". As they played "Where the Streets Have No Name," a scrolling backdrop featured the names of all of the victims who perished in the attacks of 9/11 and Bono finished the song by opening his jacket to reveal the stars and stripes in its lining.
The buzz for her then-forthcoming album disaster "MDNA" had fans super excited for her Super Bowl show. Some of the guests for her show were LMFAO, Nicki Minaj, M.I.A., and Cee Lo Green. M.I.A came out of the show with the most controversy for giving the middle finger to the viewers on camera.
Most fans of Prince were shocked to learn he would be doing a Half Time show. But Prince delivered and the results were electric. He delivered an amazing show which included hits like "1999", "Let's Go Crazy", "Proud Mary," and "Purple Rain". Most viewers and fans in the stadium would agree that it was an amazing show.
Performer(s): Janet Jackson and Justin Timberlake
Everyone knows the story now. Nipple revealed. Janet Blamed. Justin pardoned. This performance goes down as one of the most controversial and the effects impact Janet's career even today.
What is your favorite performance? Who would you like to see perform next year?
Source: Google + Youtube + Me
"There's no age limit on the enjoyment of sex," she told Closer. "It keeps getting better!"
She also stated that she feels like she's only 28 years old and is a cougar, preferring to date younger men because "they need to keep up with me" and that she currently has a friend with benefits.
Would you have sex with an octogenarian, ONTD?
Ellen had Superstar Usher and Octavia Spencer play a round of her game "Heads Up!" The deck they played was Bad Behavior, and these two might be a little too good at it!
Source:http://ellentube.com/videos/0-5zd9i6m3/ , https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_K76HjqWFM
- michael fassbender is going to be steve jobs, for universal pictures
- he's joining the cast of seth rogen, jeff daniels, kate winslet and other nobodies
- set video can be seen here
Rogelio's momma swould be nothing less than an EGOT (+ Golden Globes)...
Rita Moreno who played Anita in West Side Story and won 5 Emmys
She will debut on Episode 18...
2015 is giving us music fueds! RIP cash money you now join Murda Inc, G Unit and Ruff Ryders
-Tamika Fuller, the mother, asked for an increase in child support payments and made claims about Ludacris (Chris Bridges) that he would pay her if she got a abortion.
Read Ludacris statement after being granted custody is at the source
Chris Pine, Jon Hamm, Kristen Wiig and Jason Schwartzman have been tapped for recurring/guest roles.
Does meeting fans count towards community service? Lindsay Lohan thinks so...but this prosecutor doesn't agree: http://t.co/cop1dxu2Rp— E! Online (@eonline) January 28, 2015
Starring Jack 'that guy from Skins' O'Connell, Miles 'Shia Labeouf's understudy but with less emotional problems' Teller, Ethan 'Boyhood is great but not that great' Hawke and Ansel 'too boring to insult' Elgort.
WARNING: Extremely shallow post ahead, proceed with caution
So...who would you fuck/marry/"friend-zone"/kill ONTD? Better yet, have you ever had sex with someone that you would be ashamed to be seen with in public?
In today's pop pantheon, dancing has become a dying art in performances. Between Katy Perry's
struggle pole dancing"choreography" to Rihanna's legendary pussy pat, there seems to be a lack of actual choreography in entertainment these days. Rewind to the 80s, 90s, and early 2000s and the pop scene was exploding with female pop singers who could shake it to their dance hits. Let's take a look back ONTD
While it seems that the media is hell bent on erasing the flawless influence of Ms. Jackson since nipplegate
(thanks Justin), Janet's dance influence can be seen in Beyonce, Rihanna at times, and of course Ms.Spears. Throughout her career, Janet has delivered some flawless choreography in her performances. Most notably her VMA performance.
Back in the 80s and 90s, nobody could work it like Ms.Abdul. She definitely had some influence on Janet, even appearing in her video for "Nasty". Paula slayed the stage during the 1990 AMAs performing her hit song "The Way That You Love Me".
Before she became an unapologetic bitch, Madonna ruled the pop scene in the 80s and 90s, serving us years of shock inducing performances and sexy choreography.
Beyonce is one of the best performers of the new generation. Continuing to push the boundaries for black women in music. Though some have mixed opinions on her dancing, nobody can deny the slayage she delivered with her smash hit "Single Ladies"
Before 2007, Britney was one of the best dancers in the music industry. She was the it-girl in the late 90s and early 2000s, delivering flawless choreography. While Britney of today is a shadow of her former self, she's still delivered some solid choreography when she wants to.
Will there be a resurgence of dancers in pop music ONTD?
Temper Trap talking about when Taylor came up to him at the 2012 ARIAS and asked him to write lyrics of Sweet dispostion on paper and sign it as gift for Harry’s birthday:
“She was like “Hey”, you know, “I’m a big fan” blah, blah, blah,
'And she goes “Ahh it's my boyfriend's birthday soon I wanna give him a present - here's a piece of paper, can you please write down the lyrics to Sweet Disposition, sign it, I wanna give it to him”
'So I had this dilemma in my mind at that point - “do I write the wrong lyrics? Do I write the right lyrics?”,' Dougy laughed.
'I kept it real, I wrote the right lyrics man', he added, prompting drummer Toby Dundas to joke: 'And they broke up soon after'.”
LOL @ harry getting the lyrics wrong but yassssss, let's pray for #haylor2k15
SUMMARY: She made Temper Trap write the lyrics to Sweet Disposition in a paper for Harry's birthday because he got the lyrics wrong (his tattoo says 'won't stop 'till we surrender' instead of 'won't stop to surrender'), he didn't believe her and this post is just an excuse to post Haylor.
1. Cute High Earth Defense Club LOVE!
Why You Should Watch It: While it does appear stupid upon first glance, this anime is actually very hilarious, eerily self-aware, and not to mention, super gay. It pokes fun at itself and doesn't take itself too seriously. I mean, it's a show about magical boys... and their enemy's main mission is to make every boy on Earth gay.
So far, this is my favorite anime of the season. I highly recommend it if you want something light and funny.
2. Durarara!!x2 Shou
Why You Should Watch It: If you enjoyed the first season of Durarara!!, I'm pretty sure you're going to like the new season. All original characters return and new eccentric ones appear. And from what I understand, it's being split into three parts with 13 episodes each. The first part is airing now, the second part will air in July of this year, and the third part will air in January of 2016.
3. Death Parade
Why You Should Watch It: If you like anime with dark themes and suspense. While I've only seen the first episode so far, this anime seems like it will only get better as more episodes come out. The game the couple played in the first episode was really brutal and showed their true colors. I'm super excited to watch more and that's a good thing.
4. Tokyo Ghoul √A
Why You Should Watch It: If you love horror or gore, you'll most likely like this anime. I've decided not to continue with it since it's not following the manga's story line. That shouldn't stop you from enjoying it, though.
5. Kuroko's Basketball 3rd Season
Why You Should Watch It: If you're a fan of sports anime and if you're a fan of Kuroko already. If you haven't watched the first two seasons, I wouldn't recommend watching this yet.
Source: Google, MyAnimeList, Me