Articles on this Page
- 01/24/15--08:37: _shay extends her va...
- 01/24/15--18:03: _ Model-Actreuse Car...
- 01/24/15--18:39: _Miley, her flawless...
- 01/24/15--19:32: _3 New stills from "...
- 01/24/15--19:32: _Selena & Anton keep...
- 01/24/15--19:33: _Howard Stern: Sam S...
- 01/24/15--19:35: _Over 30 Movies Bein...
- 01/24/15--19:57: _New Candids: Britne...
- 01/24/15--20:19: _SNL Post: Blake She...
- 01/24/15--22:05: _lana del rey x gior...
- 01/24/15--22:06: _GoT Cast: Walking P...
- 01/24/15--22:06: _☆Jennifer Lawrence☆...
- 01/24/15--23:53: _Watch Jennifer Anis...
- 01/25/15--00:46: _Goop thinks you nee...
- 01/25/15--00:46: _Palestinian-America...
- 01/25/15--00:47: _Meghan Trainor: "No...
- 01/25/15--00:48: _who won the 2015 US...
- 01/25/15--08:37: _EW SAG Nominee party
- 01/25/15--08:37: _Margot Robbie talks...
- 01/25/15--08:38: _Jensen Ackles of Su...
- 01/24/15--08:37: shay extends her vacation; serves up more beauty
- 01/24/15--18:39: Miley, her flawless boobies & Patrick in Hawaii
- 01/24/15--19:32: 3 New stills from "Slow West"
- 01/24/15--19:32: Selena & Anton keep tearing me apart; look cute in Atlanta.
- 01/24/15--19:33: Howard Stern: Sam Smith is fat, ugly, looks gay
- 01/24/15--19:57: New Candids: Britney Spears at Johnny Rockets with her kids
- 01/24/15--20:19: SNL Post: Blake Shelton
- 01/24/15--22:05: lana del rey x giorgio moroder collab 'could still happen'
- 01/24/15--22:06: GoT Cast: Walking Post Edition
- 01/25/15--00:46: Goop thinks you need a 'Sex Bark'
- On her mom's (Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Yolanda Foster) illness: "You know it's hard, especially with something like Lyme Disease, not a lot of people know about it, especially doctors so they don't really know how to help, medical wise," Hadid tells E! News."So it's really hard for me and my siblings to know how we could help, but I guess just being supportive is the best way we can do it."
- "You can tell how much it means to her when, during a lunch break on a shoot, I'll FaceTime her and talk to her about how my day's going. I think just the little things like that is what's helping her get through it."
- On body image: ""I've kinda had an easy time with the whole body image thing, just because from the second I walked into IMG, I was like, 'This is what I wanna do with my career, but the one thing is that I'm not gonna lose a certain amount of weight. I'm not gonna be extremely skinny.' I just don't want to do that," she explains. "I've always been an athlete. I've always had a certain body type that I've always been happy with and I didn't wanna let that go for a career."
- 01/25/15--00:47: Meghan Trainor: "No one cards me, it's ridiculous. Don't I look 17?"
- 01/25/15--00:48: who won the 2015 US women's figure skating championship?
- 01/25/15--08:37: EW SAG Nominee party
- 01/25/15--08:37: Margot Robbie talks playing Harley Quinn
- 01/25/15--08:38: Jensen Ackles of Supernatural Sells Malibu Home for $6.5 million
i love her style.
-it's a matching simpsons onsie and bucket hat
-literally when will ur fav pull of this effortless #look!
-she also went to some thing with her sisters and dad
-her sister poppy is "model" (right) while her other sister chloe (left) did something worthwhile with her life and has a degree in biomedical sciences
-2015 is the year of the actreuse make sure u watch paper towns when it comes out
source + source
must be part of her dkny collection!!
Free the nipple tbh
starring Michael Fassbender as a bounty hunter and Kodi Smitt-McPhee as a 17 year old boy travelling to Colorado to be reunited with the woman he loves
Big year for Fassbender :D What films/future projects are you most looking forward to? Mine's Macbeth & Trespass ^o^
This afternoon, former Disney Queen Selena Marie Gomez posted on Instagram a picture with Anton Zaslavski, Brandon Smith and Ashley Cook, in which the German DJ has his arms wrapped around her waist, while she interlaces her fingers with his, starting again speculations about her relationship with him. Also, she pretty much confirmed her involment on his next single called “I want you to know.”
She also posted on Twitter a picture of the two of them, but she deleted it minutes later, as if people wouldn't notice she posted it in the first place. Below you can see some pictures from today so you start shipping them because we all should be team #AnyoneButBieber, to be honest.
@selenagomez: Hint #2 #iwantyoutoknow ❤︎
@tmarie247: I thought a lady was eating a plant. Selena wrote this caption. Hi. Took the offspring to the gardens.
"He's fat. And I love it. He's an ugly motherf**ker."
On his SiriusXM show, he said, "Do you know what I love about that guy? He’s an ugly motherf**ker. He’s fat. And I love it. I like that he’s chubby and gay, that’s why I love him."
On Sam's gayness:"You know what, he looks gay to me. Not that anybody looks gay but he does seem effeminate."
On Sam being a one-hit wonder:“He’s really good, but I feel like this will be his only hit song.”
On Sam being Adele:"I'd like to congratulate him on beating the odds. He's like the male Adele."
On Sam's hit Stay With Me:"That’s how you know how good that song is… he’s fat and he’s gay and little girls worship him...Little girls fantasize about [hairless, very good looking, Justin Bieber type kids] Jonas Brothers, 5 Seconds of Summer.”
Full Article at the Source&YouTube
Producers from TVland are trying really hard to bring "original" ideas to our TVs and the new fashion is to lurk into movies. Some adaptations are really good (Fargo, About a Boy) but others are just meh. By the way, this list won't show anything from comic books, sorry Marvel/DC stans.
You might be shocked to learn that there are currently over 30 television shows in development right now based on big screen movies and, if we imagine a reality were each one premiere at least the pilot, only a few of them aren't terrible ideas.
5 future disasters:
Adam Sandler producing. That's all.
The movie sucked and the show apparently will be “loosely inspired” by the 2005 comedy starring Jennifer Lopez and Jane Fonda.
Writers Akiva Goldsman and Jeff Pinkner (who worked together on Fringe) are attached to adapt the film for the small screen. Staph...
I love this movie, the hardest I laughed in recent memory, specially with the druggie donkey. ABC have greenlighted this: "The half-hour comedy centers around three couples: one just starting to fall in love, one on the verge of marriage, and one freshly divorced. The series will supposedly examine modern relationships and romance as the characters “experience the trial-by-fire that is the modern day, co-ed bachelor/bachelorette extravaganza.” It’s envisioned as an anthology, with each season centering on a different wedding party." I can't.
Someone stop Cassandra Clare!
5 show that could work
Click here for more info!
"The Minority Report follow-up takes place 10 years after the end of Precrime in D.C. when one of the three Precogs struggles to lead a “normal” human life but remains haunted by visions of the future. He meets a detective haunted by her past who just may help him find a purpose to his gift." A female lead in a sci-fy adaptation of this movie? Bring it!
The plot looks like an adaptation of Count of Monte Cristo but I loved this movie and it sounds like it could work for TV. This and the BBC adaptation of Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell are my most expected shows
The Truman Show
This movie is amazing, but also 17 years ago, so I don't know how that concept would work today.
Ash vs. Evil Dead
Sam Raimi returns to work with Starz on an Evil Dead TV series, with a ten-episode half-hour season order which will see Bruce Campbell to reprise his role from the movies. Ngl, this sounds awesome and campy like the original film.
Check the whole info and the other 20+ movie to TV adaptations here.
So ONTD, based on the list, what do you think of this new trend and which show are you most excited to see?
Or go to http://tvpc.com/ChannelList.php and look for NBC
I'll add more as the season goes on.
Quick Gifs & Caps:
Or just search the #snl tag on tumblr.
- giorgio teased the possibility of lana appearing on his new album last year, but they have yet to work together
- they share a mutual love for one another, and giorgio was originally offered 8 of the compositions that ended up on 'ultraviolence' to produce for his project
- lana is hard to get in touch with, but giorgio is hopeful they may be able to make something happen before march in time for the album's spring release
what do you think we'll get first, ontd: this collab or details of lana's institute of innovative thinkers?
Some Game of Thrones Cast members traveling for SAG Awards in some sort of dress code
Richard Madden Walking Around NYC
Sex Bark is "perfect for a sweet bite after a romantic dinner," according to the latest Goop newsletter.
To make this potent chocolate concoction, you will need just a few teaspoons each of Moon Pantry Sex Dust ("aphrodisiac warming potion promoting enjoyable sex and fertility for both men and women", $60 for 4oz) and Moon Pantry ho shou wu ("herb tonic used for centuries to enhance youthfulness, reproductive function, and sex drive", $18 for 3.2oz); libido-sparking chocolate in the form of Moon Pantry cacao ($15) and Moon Pantry cacao nibs ($15); as well as these essential pantry ingredients: coconut oil, ghee, and raw honey or stevia.
Goop highly encourages you to play around with the thickness of this Sex Bark.
More at the Source
more, including a video, at the source
Meghan Trainor, who is currently in London promoting her album, sat down with ODE to talk about her recent success and how her life has changed since becoming famous. When asked if she treated herself to anything big since hitting #1, Meghan said, "I haven't made a lot of money yet... I still live in a very crappy apartment." Although Meghan isn't rolling in dough, she does pay for her brothers when they go out, and she goes out a lot more now that she's 21. "No one cards me, it's ridiculous. Don't I look 17," joked the "Lips Are Movin" singer.
Now that she's famous, Meghan is hanging out with a lot of other pop stars. She said that Sam Smith and Rita Ora are the most fun celebrities she's met, and that British people are her favorite people ever. But fame isn't all fun and games: Meghan doesn't like it when her fans dig up pictures from her middle school days and post them on Instagram. Although Meghan's career is still very young, she has big dreams and hopes to emulate the career path of her biggest inspiration, Bruno Mars. Meghan states, "I wanna be the girl version of Bruno Mars!"
Do you get carded when you go out?
- Ashley Wagner was actually solid and set a new national record at 221.02
- Gracie Gold messed up a little in the short program and got silver (edit: also fell in FS)
- Polina Edmunds and Mirai Nagasu both tanned it hard in the free skate
- Karen Chen, who is 15 and could be good in 2018, got bronze but can't go to worlds bc she's too young
- Tara and Johnny got to commentate live in primetime and not at 10 a.m.
where my sochi bbs at? not as much fun to watch without an FFAO to call out the tans..
Laverne Cox attends Entertainment Weekly's celebration honoring the 2015 SAG awards nominees on January 24, 2015.
Matt and Morgan Walsh
Reid Scott and Elspeth Keller
Harry Hamlin and Lisa Rinna
Aja Noami King
Rico and Raini Rodriguez
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart
Marcia Gay Harden
Adrienne C. Moore
Yvette Nicole Brown
Lara Pulver and Raza Jaffrey
She says it is a bit intimidating to play Harley Quinn because there are many people she has to please, but she is up for it. She still hasn't thought about what the character's voice will be like because she's doing another movie before that one.
VIDEO AT THE SOURCE.
Paraphrased by me:
According to LA Times' Hot Property, Mr. Ackles sold his gated home in Malibu for $6.5 million. He had previously purchased the residence for 4.8 million in 2012. Nice return.
The gated estate, located in the Point Dume area, shares a private beach access with Matthew McConaughey and Pink.
He remodeled the Mediterranean-style house which includes the following: five bedrooms, six bathrooms, an attached guest suite, three fireplaces, a swimming pool with a spa, and an outdoor kitchen.
Photos of the estate courtesy of Zillow
Read more about the place at the Source