Articles on this Page
- 12/01/14--16:34: _The CAKE BOSS, BABY...
- 12/01/14--16:41: _Hart of Dixie - Sea...
- 12/01/14--17:23: _Flash vs Arrow Exte...
- 12/01/14--17:23: _Jada Pinkett-Smith’...
- 12/02/14--12:31: _Backstreet Boys Mov...
- 12/02/14--12:31: _Agent Carter will h...
- 12/02/14--12:32: _💄 Miranda Sings 💄 M...
- 12/02/14--12:32: _National Board Revi...
- 12/02/14--12:32: _Madonna on Drugs: "...
- 12/02/14--13:10: _Flash vs. Arrow Pro...
- 12/02/14--13:34: _Mary J Blige - My L...
- 12/02/14--13:35: _Madonna is the Worl...
- 12/02/14--13:36: _Azealia "She Broke"...
- 12/02/14--13:36: _Taylor Swift at the...
- 12/02/14--13:45: _Ron Perlman's son i...
- 12/02/14--13:54: _Kerry Washington in...
- 12/02/14--14:07: _Jill Scott defends ...
- 12/02/14--14:16: _Claire Holt eyed fo...
- 12/02/14--15:01: _Mariah Carey makes ...
- 12/02/14--15:04: _Britney Spears's Ev...
- 12/01/14--16:34: The CAKE BOSS, BABY apologizes and pleads guilty for DWI!
- 12/01/14--16:41: Hart of Dixie - Season Premiere Sneak Peek
- 12/01/14--17:23: Flash vs Arrow Extended Trailer
- 12/01/14--17:23: Jada Pinkett-Smith’s Mother Shows Off Her Hot Body In Jamaica!
- 12/02/14--12:31: Backstreet Boys Movie to be released on January 30, 2015
- 12/02/14--12:31: Agent Carter will have a Two Hour Premiere
- 12/02/14--12:32: 💄 Miranda Sings 💄 Makes Her Television Debut on Jimmy Fallon
- 12/02/14--13:10: Flash vs. Arrow Producers Preview
- 12/02/14--13:34: Mary J Blige - My Loving [Audio] - New album out TODAY
- 12/02/14--13:35: Madonna is the World's Richest Recording Artist
- 12/02/14--13:36: Azealia "She Broke" Banks is a Thrift Kween
- 12/02/14--13:36: Taylor Swift at the 2014 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show
- 12/02/14--13:45: Ron Perlman's son is underground house producer "Delroy Edwards"
- 12/02/14--13:54: Kerry Washington in talks to star in thriller Unforgettable
- 12/02/14--14:16: Claire Holt eyed for CBS Supergirl
- 12/02/14--15:01: Mariah Carey makes a wish come true!
- 12/02/14--15:04: Britney Spears's Evolution of Looks
I pled guilty today because I wanted to make this right. I learned an important lesson that if you have even one drink you shouldn't drive.— Buddy Valastro (@CakeBossBuddy) December 1, 2014
I want to thank everyone for their support. I also want to apologize to everyone.— Buddy Valastro (@CakeBossBuddy) December 1, 2014
I thought I was fine to drive, but I wasn't. I put people in danger. I am very disappointed in myself.— Buddy Valastro (@CakeBossBuddy) December 1, 2014
I'll never get behind the wheel of a car again, even after one sip. My sincerest apologies to my family, friends and fans.— Buddy Valastro (@CakeBossBuddy) December 1, 2014
i'm so excited!!
Taking to her Facebook page yesterday (Nov. 28), Mrs. Smith shared her 61-year-old mother’s bikini body during their Thanksgiving trip to Jamaica. And well, she looks amazing.
“Willow took this shot of her grandmother, my mother, emerging from the ocean today. She is 61! I wanna be her when I grow up:) Happy Friday…,” she wrote.
is this 61 year old grandmother in better shape than you??
The Backstreet Boys Documentary Movie "Show 'Em What You're Made Of" will be released on January 30, 2015 in theaters and VOD. This movie is a documentary about their 20+ year career and the making of their newest album "In A World Like This." The members take you to their home towns, show you old unseen footage, and much more.
Here is the trailer that they showed on the BSB Cruise 2013.
I've seen the first 20 minutes of the movie on the 2014 BSB Cruise and from what I've seen, it looks good.
Nick Carter as Dorothy invites you in.
gif is not mine
Who's ready for its amazing premiere, when will Phil Coulson ever?
Jimmy and Martin Short team up to compete with Jerry Seinfeld and Miranda Sings in a game of Pictionary.
Miranda collabs with Jerry Seinfeld.
Source: 1 | 2
How do u feel about the clash of new media and old media, ontd?
Best Film: A Most Violent Year
Best Director: Clint Eastwood – American Sniper
Best Actor (TIE): Oscar Isaac – A Most Violent Year; Michael Keaton – Birdman
Best Actress: Julianne Moore – Still Alice
Best Supporting Actor: Edward Norton – Birdman
Best Supporting Actress: Jessica Chastain – A Most Violent Year
Best Original Screenplay: Phil Lord & Christopher Miller – The Lego Movie
Best Adapted Screenplay: Paul Thomas Anderson – Inherent Vice
Best Animated Feature: How to Train Your Dragon 2
Breakthrough Performance: Jack O’Connell – Starred Up & Unbroken
Best Directorial Debut: Gillian Robespierre – Obvious Child
Best Foreign Language Film: Wild Tales
Best Documentary: Life Itself
William K. Everson Film History Award: Scott Eyman
Best Ensemble: Fury
Spotlight Award: Chris Rock for writing, directing, and starring in – Top Five
NBR Freedom of Expression Award: Rosewater
NBR Freedom of Expression Award: Selma
The Imitation Game
The Lego Movie
Top 5 Foreign Language Films
Gett: The Trial of Vivian Amsalem
Two Days, One Night
We Are the Best!
Top 5 Documentaries
Art and Craft
Keep On Keepin’ On
The Kill Team
Last Days in Vietnam
Top 10 Independent Films
A Most Wanted Man
The Skeleton Twins
Stand Clear of the Closing Doors
I am loving that this year all the debut film awards are going to different women.
Madonna Opens Up On Drug Use: "I've Tried Everything Once" and how Losing her mother at A Young Age Made Her "Obsessed With Death"
On how some people do drugs to get closer to God:
If you get high, you can do that, which is why a lot of people drop acid or do drugs, because they want to get closer to God.”
But she also insists that drugs are dangerous:
“There’s going to be a short circuit, and that’s the illusion of drugs, because they give you the illusion of getting closer to God, but ultimately they kill you,” she said. “They destroy you.”
Reveals her own drug experiences:
"I've tried everything once"
"As soon as I was high, I spent my time drinking tons of water to get it out of my system. As soon as I was high, I was obsessed with flushing it out of me. I was like, ‘Okay, I’m done now.'”
Madonna says she craves to escape from the noise in her life:
“I feel like people are always talking to me, at me, asking things, questioning me, wanting information, work, music, loud noises, children—it’s endless,” she said. “So the idea of a whole day of silence sounds very seductive to me.”
Madonna Describes Her Dead Mom:
she treated the interviewer to a few lines from her favourite childhood song, a campfire classic called “I Know a Place"
“My mother sang it to me when I was 4,” Madonna says. “My children know it too.”
She described her French-Canadian mother — who died when Madonna was only 6 — as an angel who protects her.
When they ask her if her mother is a driving force behind her empire:
Madonna answered: “I’m sure that, to a certain extent, she is, but actually her lack of presence would be the driving force.”
Madonna says losing her mother at such a young age made her “obsessed with death”:
"I became very obsessed with death, and the idea that you never know when death will arrive. So one has to do as much as possible all the time to get the most out of life.”
source: paraphrased by me. For Full article click here
I know she's 56 but I don't think you ever get over the death of your mother. It always hurt.
The London Sessions is out today.
Reminds me of Sonique.
Madonna tops a new list of the world's wealthiest recording artists, besting fellow 1 percenters Paul McCartney and Dr. Dre. According to Wealth-X's net worth valuation of the pop queen, Madge is worth a staggering $800 million.
See if your faves made a list at the source
when ur label gave you a $50 michaels gift certificate as the budget for your album cover <<<<<<<<<<— AZEALIA ⚓️ BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) November 30, 2014
Lol i'm petty.— AZEALIA ⚓️ BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) November 30, 2014
The 2014 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show took place today in London and Taylor performed “Blank Space” and “Style“. She looked stunning in 3 different outfits, one for each performance and one for the pink carpet. The show airs on December 9th at 10 p.m. on CBS.
So Ron Perlman (Hellboy) is Delroy Edwards dad? You learn something new every day... pic.twitter.com/oP0DgpjgUw— Hyponik (@Hyponik) January 22, 2014
Underground music hero Delroy Edwards fosters an above-board approach http://t.co/M7F9xOjL7M— LAT Entertainment (@latimesent) November 28, 2014
SOURCES 1 + 2 + 3
- Kerry Washington is in talks to star in Warner Bros thriller "Unforgettable"
- Kate Hudson also might co-star
- "Belle" director Amma Asante is set to direct the film
- the plot "centers on a man whose new wife (Washington) is menaced by his ex-wife (Hudson)"
War of words! Jill Scott defended Bill Cosby's "magnificent legacy" against her own Twitter followers: http://t.co/eOTXYZrOya— Us Weekly (@usweekly) December 2, 2014
- Vampire Diaries/The Originals actress Claire Holt is being eyed for lead role in CBS's "Supergirl"
- the series will follow Kara Zor El embracing her powers and becoming a hero
- Greg Berlanti ("Arrow", "The Flash) and Ali Adler ("Chuck", "No Ordinary Family") will write and executive produce
i heard that it's still possible for supergirl to be in the same universe as the cw shows.. also claire looks kinda weird in some pics
Mariah Carey posted the following image to her Instagram showcasing a dazzling maroon dress and her signature luscious tresses alongside Khari, a young child who wished to spend her holiday with the elusive chanteuse herself, proving that ALL generations love and respect this influential, kind-hearted songstress!
Wishing everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, thrilled to be spending the evening with beautiful Khari from @makeawish!
Have you ever had a wish come true?