Articles on this Page
- 12/01/14--12:34: _Dakota and Elle Fan...
- 12/01/14--12:57: _New teaser for the ...
- 12/01/14--12:58: _Parks and Rec's fin...
- 12/01/14--13:09: _Bette Midler's birt...
- 12/01/14--13:09: _ Did Scarlett Johan...
- 12/01/14--13:11: _Kit Harington moans...
- 12/01/14--13:13: _The Hobbit The Batt...
- 12/01/14--14:08: _Interview: Chris Ro...
- 12/01/14--14:16: _Rihanna Attends The...
- 12/01/14--14:37: _'Mozart In The Jung...
- 12/01/14--14:39: _Madonna for Intervi...
- 12/01/14--14:57: _Russell Crowe's fri...
- 12/01/14--15:04: _Justin's Dad Hurls ...
- 12/01/14--15:32: _Britney spends time...
- 12/01/14--15:32: _Angelina Jolie for ...
- 12/01/14--15:33: _Charlie Cox talks T...
- 12/01/14--15:48: _Man allowed himself...
- 12/01/14--16:17: _Listen to a snippet...
- 12/01/14--16:17: _Adorable Couple Loo...
- 12/01/14--16:18: _The Queen of JAZZPO...
- 12/01/14--12:34: Dakota and Elle Fanning have a hot dad
- 12/01/14--12:57: New teaser for the return of Outlander
- 12/01/14--12:58: Parks and Rec's final season has a premiere date
- 12/01/14--13:09: Did Scarlett Johansson Secretly Wed in September?
- 12/01/14--13:13: The Hobbit The Battle of the Five Armies first clip
- 12/01/14--14:16: Rihanna Attends The British Fashion Awards in London
- 12/01/14--14:37: 'Mozart In The Jungle' Gets Release Date
- 12/01/14--14:39: Madonna for Interview magazine [Full Spread]
- 12/01/14--14:57: Russell Crowe's friend sold drugs to David Bowie
- 12/01/14--15:04: Justin's Dad Hurls Their Pet Dog Off A 2nd Floor Balcony
- 12/01/14--15:32: Britney spends time with her boys
- 12/01/14--15:32: Angelina Jolie for Interview Russia, involved in car crash
- 12/01/14--15:33: Charlie Cox talks The Theory of Everything and Daredevil
- Has met the real Jonathan Jones.
- Surprise hug from Eddie Redmayne.
- Wanted to be apart of Marvel for a while.
- His mom sends him relevant articles because he doesn't read comments about him as Daredevil.
- 12/01/14--16:17: Listen to a snippet of Lana Del Rey's upcoming song Big Eyes
- 12/01/14--16:17: Adorable Couple Looking Adorable At A Water Park
- 12/01/14--16:18: The Queen of JAZZPOP post: Candids
Dakota Fanning has a hot dad http://t.co/3D49FN23ro— Gawker (@Gawker) December 1, 2014
-his name is steven and he's 47 years old
-he's an electronics sales man
-they went to a knicks game last night
elle looks a lot like him
Pawnee BOOM: PARKS AND REC will air its final season with back-to-back episodes on Tuesdays from 8-9 p.m., starting 1/13. Finale: 2/24— Joe Adalian (@TVMoJoe) December 1, 2014
The series finale will be an hour long.
Yes, it's my birthday! And my birthday wish is that @ArianaGrande forgives me soon and let's me direct her next video...— Bette Midler (@BetteMidler) December 1, 2014
On Game of Thrones:
"Game Of Thrones is my life, it's my day job, I love it. But honestly, if there is a curse of Thrones, it's a lifetime of having to talk about it."
On his movie work:
"I won't name names and I won't name films but I've sat through private screenings, nearly in tears. Hating it. Thinking: this is the end, everything's over."
On always looking solemn:
"I'd get people coming up to me in the street and asking if I was OK. But this is my default. I laugh, I make jokes, I just happen to reside in this face."
More at GQ
Practicing his smize on that cover, I see.
Full interview is in New York Magazine. Click through please to be fully educated by Chris Rock.
The relevant bits summarized:
- Black people have always been qualified, we just now have a better class of white people who recognize this and it all ties back to Obama being elected as the first black president of the United States of America by said group.
- Black people are Tina Turner, white people are Ike...I don't even...
- Lots of black people are raised polite and educated and well-mannered without anyone realizing it until now.
Mods, yes, I resorted to twitter. Don't kill me! I linked to Vox's summary as well.
ONTD, read the WHOLE thing @ the SOURCE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS HOLY please.
"Mozart in the Jungle” is about the classical music world memoir by Blair Tindall and the Venezuela’s conducting superstar, Gustavo Dudamel. Created by the likes of Roman Coppola and Jason Schwartzman, it follows Rodrigo D'Souza, played by Gael García Bernal, who saves orchestras all around the world. It has hints of musical genius and a guy wanting to have fun.
It also showcases what happens behind the scenes at the symphony, and takes a peak inside the classical music world. García Bernal's character is the new conductor of the New York Symphony Orchestra.
The entire first season will be available Dec. 23 for Amazon Prime users. The pilot is available now for all Amazon users here.
By reinventing herself and reimagining our ideas about gender, performance, and presentation, she changed music, changed the way we think about sexuality and the iconography of pop. In doing it again and again, Madonna redefined the culture in her own image.
Madonna interviewed by David Blane at the source
During an interview on 'The Truth About Us', Russell Crowe revealed that some random friend of his named Mickey Castellano - an on-set costume designer - was a drug dealer back in the 70s and used to sell coke to David Bowie. Crowe didn't believe Castellano till he and Castellano were backstage at a Bowie concert.
"We're at this concert and we're backstage. And I'm like, 'Good to see you, David! Hey, can I just introduce you to a friend of mine? Apparently he knew you quite a long time ago? Bowie's face went white. Like white as a sheet, like a ghost. He's just standing there, and he goes, 'Michael!' And it's like, holy s***, what am I witnessing here? Bowie is shaking, he's like, 'Michael, I don't do drugs any more!' and Michael's like, 'David, David, neither do I! You know, I'm 15 years clean!'"
Justin Bieber -- Dad Allegedly Hurled Dog Off 2nd Story Balcony http://t.co/Oq9vHUC22h— TMZ (@TMZ) December 1, 2014
A pet trainer is accusing Justin's dad of throwing Justin's dog, Karma, off a balcony.
Karma was living in Canada with JB's dad(Jeremy) but he needed training.
Karma bit JB's little brother, Jaxon, which pissed Jeremy off.
The trainer says that Jeremy grabbed the dog and threw him off the balcony into a snow bank. Jeremy told the trainer to keep the dog.
The Trainer says that Justin and his dad have pretty much abandoned the dog.
JB's dad is pissed that the trainer is telling ppl this storyso he's telling people that the trainer actually stole the dog + he's getting cops involved.
Trainer says he's just concerned about the dogs welfare but he doesn't want to get in trouble with the law so if Jeremy wants the dog back he will return it.
Her third magazine cover this month, for Interview Russia.
A pic from Dujour that wasn't posted.
Angelina Jolie was involved in a small car crash after leaving a screening of Unbroken. According to Banned Source, her SUV skidded and slammed against the curb, and two tireds exploded. Jolie was then picked up by another driver in another car.
As Jolie exited her car and was bombarded by photographers, a fan took this moment to take a selfie with the queen.
source: globalgrind, 2
Watch Paul Rosolie get "Eaten Alive" on the Discovery Channel this Sunday!
How will he get out?
Chris Pratt and Anna Farris soaked up the sun in Hawaii for Thanksgiving and Anna's 38th Birthday!!! Some cute pics of the couple below.
ONTD, would you try a threesome?
Photos Courtesy Of Source