Articles on this Page
- 11/25/14--10:20: _Beyonce's Instagram...
- 11/25/14--10:21: _ONTD Roundup
- 11/25/14--11:24: _Blubberwhale Chicke...
- 11/25/14--11:25: _Don Lemon Says Some...
- 11/25/14--11:44: _The BBC Photoshop D...
- 11/25/14--11:59: _Court documents rev...
- 11/25/14--11:59: _Kendall™ Was Never ...
- 11/25/14--12:06: _#R8 News Is Coming,...
- 11/25/14--12:21: _Chris Hemsworth ado...
- 11/25/14--12:39: _Jacquie Lee Covers ...
- 11/25/14--13:12: _King Messi Sets Rec...
- 11/25/14--13:29: _Classy Ariana Grand...
- 11/25/14--13:30: _Bruce Jenner Went O...
- 11/25/14--13:50: _Pathetic excuse for...
- 11/26/14--10:47: _Pharrell Williams O...
- 11/26/14--10:54: _ONTD Roundup
- 11/26/14--10:56: _James Cameron says ...
- 11/26/14--11:30: _TV Ratings Tuesday
- 11/26/14--11:30: _Hilary Duff's flop ...
- 11/26/14--11:30: _Bollywood actress V...
- 11/25/14--10:20: Beyonce's Instagram post on the Michael Brown decision
- 11/25/14--10:21: ONTD Roundup
- Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj Perform at 2014 AMAs
- Selena Gomez Performs 'The Heart Want What It Wants' at AMAs
- The Jenner/Kardashian Klan at the AMAs
- The Walking Dead Viewing Post
- Liam Hemsworth Is Jennifer Lawrence's Best Friend
- Taylor and Karlie's Date Night At AMAs
- Brad and Angelina Caught Arguing Hours After Reunion
- Should Zayn Malik Quit One Direction?
- Halle Berry Takes Ex To Court for Straightening and Lightening Their Daughter's Hair
- Is Rihanna Dropping A Surprise Album?
- Nicki Minaj Freaks Out After Iggy Azalea Mention
- Character Posters for Joe Wright's Pan
- Awkward One Direction Interview on AMA Red Carpet
- Celebrities Tweet Support for Ferguson Ahead of Grand Jury Decision
- No Criminal Indictment in Ferguson Case, Celebrities React
- Bette Midler to Ariana Grande: 'You don't have to make a whore out of yourself to get ahead'
- Margot Robbie Covers W Magazine December Issue
- Demi Lovato Says Miley Cyrus Friendship is Over: 'I Don't Have Anything in Common with Her Anymore'
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 11/25/14--11:24: Blubberwhale Chickenbroth Addresses Doctor Strange Rumors
- 11/25/14--11:25: Don Lemon Says Something Stupid Yet Again
- 11/25/14--11:59: Kendall™ Was Never Bullied By Other Models
- 11/25/14--12:06: #R8 News Is Coming, Y'all
- 11/25/14--12:21: Chris Hemsworth adopts a puppy
- 11/25/14--13:12: King Messi Sets Record as Champion's League All-Time Scorer
- 11/25/14--13:30: Bruce Jenner Went Outside and Did Stuff
- 11/26/14--10:47: Pharrell Williams On Monday’s Grand Jury Decision In Ferguson
- 11/26/14--10:54: ONTD Roundup
- Solange Feels 'Broken' About Grand Jury Decision
- Q-Tip and Macklemore Join Mike Brown Protests
- Beyonce's Instagram Post on the Mike Brown Decision
- Darren Wilson Breaks His Silence
- Lisa Vanderpump Addresses Ferguson
- Full Trailer for 'Jurassic World'
- Official Trailer for 'Pan'
- Court Documents Reveal Gabriel Aubry Uttered Racial Slurs Against Halle Berry
- Chris Hemsworth Adopts a Puppy
- One Direction on Rumors that Zayn is Leaving the Band
- Bette Midler Tweets about her Ariana Grande Comment
- Alleged Photo of Kevin Federline's Dick Surfaces
- Ridley Scott Speaks About Casting White Actors In Exodus
- BlackBerry Offers iPhone Users a "Trade-Up" Deal for the New Passport
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 11/26/14--11:30: TV Ratings Tuesday
For Monday, November 24, 2014:
“Tell the fanboys it’s still a rumor,” he told us.
lol @ "fanboys", also thank you Benedict Cumberbatch name generator for the name!
You might remember last week when Don Lemon got into some hot water when he asked a Bill Cosby accuser some rather odd questions. Well, this time, he's covering the grand jury decision for Darren Wilson. Lets put it this way, he's not making things any better with his coverage of the situation.
Right after the indictment decision, people in Ferguson showed their frustrations throughout the streets. Lemon, covering the decision along with CNN cameramen on the scene, filled viewers in on what they were seeing and apparently smelling. For some odd reason, Lemon decided to share this to the world.
“We’re watching people. They’re on top of the roofs of cars, and um, there’s obviously the smell of marijuana in the air as well.”
Soon after, ‘Don Lemon’ was trending on Twitter and people were mad. Some tweets below:
“At what instance is the stench of marijuana being in the air pertinent information don lemon sheesh smh”
“CNN’d Don Lemon said “obviously the smell of marijuana in the crowd”. This from the guy who blamed Cosby rape victim for her assault. #idiot”
“Don Lemon: “Obviously there’s the smell of marijuana in the air…” Cant, for the life of me, understand what makes this ‘obvious’ tho. Smh.”
“Don Lemon is a disgrace.”
“Yes because people are obviously mad because they are on drugs as opposed to the fact a cop who shot an unarmed teenager six times got away with it?”
“Boy, of all the things to describe at the scene, Don picked that to describe. What a dumba**.”
Lemon was also blasted online for taking the time out to imitate the accent of people in St. Louis and for being in a gas mask at one point (he did come in contact with tear gas though).
Don't get too excited by that title, ONTD. It doesn't mean that Steven Moffat is signing off as show runner, or that he's finally realized that his Christmas specials are so bad he might as well retire them once and for all. Instead, most intrepid bloggers assume this is Clara Oswald's final curtain call as the Doctor's "bossy, tight-skirted" companion. What a legacy.
While the irl Disney Princess refuses to state whether or not she's definitely leaving the show, she has promised fans a "big surprise." Given that this is Moffat, I assume "big surprise" means that she's pregnant with Danny's boring, personality-free baby and Clara can finally settle down and stop having fun like all good Moffat women should.
But what unfair fate awaits Clara exactly? Will Moffat displace her in time, just for fun? Or blow a leaf in some dude's face who will agree to be her hen-pecked second-string babydaddy? Will there be a plot involving her desperately trying to keep her robe on because she's not wearing much underneath? Will we see her family again? Maybe, probably, definitely, definitely not.
Also Nick Frost's Santa holding an orange and Peter Capaldi looks hot as hell (admit it).
Adding this Q&A video from yesterday:
The lack of cheering for Moffat at 0:18 is everything.
Diagnose my daddy issues, ONTD, and tell BBC's photoshop guy how you feel about this year's masterpiece.
Halle took baby daddy Aubry to court for bleaching and straightening their daugther's hair and accused him of potentially causing psychological damage to their child by forcing her to deny her Afrian-American heritage
The judge ruled yesterday that neither Aubry nor Halle are allowed to change Nahla's hair
Court records "obtained" by MailOnline show Aubry's shocking racist remarks against Halle
The note from Judge Mark Juhas reads:
'The racial epithet made by Petitioner was and is completely and totally unacceptable.
'Nahla is a child of both of these parents, making this sort of comment about Respondent affect the very core and being of Nahla.
'And when Petitioner attacked Respondent for what she is and who she is, he was attacking Nahla because Nahla is part Respondent. And Nahla is part Petitioner. So when Petitioner did those things, that does serious damage to Nahla because he is attacking her core being, who she is.'
A "source" close to Halle says that Aubry has called her the 'N' word and that Halle is a great mom who wants to keep Nahla on an even keel.
Apparently the change to Nahla's hair was gradual and Aubry kept denying it until Halle had the hair tested.
Read a detailed account at the source
“That has never happened, ever,” she says. “I would see rumours of girls bullying me backstage and putting cigarettes out in my drink, and none of that has happened. Everyone’s been really cool to me. I’ve never had one girl be mean... so far.”
ANY news about #R8 will be delivered directly from me!!!!— Rihanna (@rihanna) November 25, 2014
So, according to this guy:
- #R8 ain't being released until 2015
- There's a song called "Where I Belong" on the album
Elsa Pataky, the castle-owning wife of Thunderbae aka Chris Hemsworth, took to Instagram to annouce a new addition to the Hemsworth family: a puppy!
"who could've say no! Our new family member," Pataky posted. The puppy's name has not yet been revealed. Loki? Thor?
he also set the la liga record 2 days ago at barca vs sevilla. slay a bit!
seethe, ONTD madridistas!!
According to the Daily Mail, which is citing TMZ, golden-voiced Queen of Pop Ariana Grande is stunned that 98-year-old Bette Midler has called her a "whore" for wearing sexy stage garb, especially given Bette's antics in the 1970s. Go to the source to read more and see the Daily Mail confuse Ari with Iggy and/ or Rita Ora and call her the "Black Widow hitmaker"....
Bruce Jenner went to the play Kinky Boots this week with rumored paramour Ronda Kamihira
Kinky Boots is a 2005 British-American comedy-drama... [snip]. Based on a true story, the movie tells of a struggling British shoe factory's young, straitlaced owner, Charlie, who forms an unlikely partnership with Lola, a drag queen, to save the business. Charlie develops a plan to produce custom footwear for drag queens, rather than the men's dress shoes that his firm is known for, and in the process, he and Lola discover that they are not so different after all.
- is that an iphone 6 or an iphone 6+
- do you have an iphone 6/6+ what's the 411
- platonic hug is platonic
Bill Cosby is a horrible human being — even when he isn’t allegedly drugging and raping women — according to detractors.
- According to the article, back in 1989 the National Enquirer was going to publish a story about Cosby and Sammy Davis Jr. partying in Vegas
- When he was contacted for a comment, in order to prevent them from publishing the article, Cosby himself gave them a story about his daughter Erinn's drug problems to run instead
- In the story that was eventually published, Cosby was quoted as saying "Deep down inside, she knows we love her".
More at the source
Mods, I went back through all the entries of the past few days and I'm pretty sure this hasn't been posted
The below are excerpts from an interview with Ebony regarding Monday’s grand jury decision in Ferguson, Mo.
On Michael Brown's Behavior In the Convenience Store:
“It looked very bullyish; that in itself I had a problem with,” Williams said, referring to released surveillance video that allegedly shows Brown forcefully stealing cigarillos from a store shortly before he was fatally shot by Officer Darren Wilson. “Not with the kid, but with whatever happened in his life for him to arrive at a place where that behavior is OK. Why aren’t we talking about that?”
On Wilson Shooting Michael Brown:
“I believe that [the] Ferguson officer should be punished and serve time. He used excessive force on a human being who was merely a child. He was a baby, man. The boy was walking in the middle of the street when the police supposedly told him to ‘get the f--k on the sidewalk,’” Williams told Ebony. “If you don’t listen to that, after just having pushed a storeowner, you’re asking for trouble. But you’re not asking to be killed. Some of these youth feel hunted and preyed upon, and that’s why that officer needs to be punished.”
“I felt like the president should have gone down there. I think sending Attorney General Eric Holder was a kind gesture, but the president should have gone. He didn’t have to go and take a side; all he needed to do was show his presence and everybody would have straightened up. But he didn’t go. I won’t fault him. He’s a man with a lot of weight on his shoulders, but I personally would have gone because being a ‘man of the people’ means you’re right there with them in it,” Williams said, citing the examples of Martin Luther King Jr. and Gandhi.
Mods, I removed all my original text that was already paraphrased. Hope this is sufficient. Only quotes now.
Quotes from Source
For Tuesday, November 25, 2014:
In a recent interview with Empire the director said the following about the upcoming films - “I can tell you one thing about them... they’re gonna be bitchin’. You will shit yourself with your mouth wide open.”
Cameron hasn't said much more on the projects other than he has divided the work between writing teams who are simultaneously working on Avatar 2 and Avatar 3 (with Avatar 4 to be worked on later) and that the sequels will be done in 48 frames per second and not 60 frames per second as earlier reported.
Source: Empire Online
'Dancing With the Stars' Rises, 'New Girl', 'Marry Me'&'Supernatural' Down, 'Person of Interest' Up, 'The Flash'&'The Mindy Project' Steady
I thought I was free for the Thanksgiving Parade but turns out with filming the TV show and mom duty my schedule just doesn't work! :(— Hilary Duff (@HilaryDuff) November 26, 2014
I’m so sorry and am wishing you all a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!!!— Hilary Duff (@HilaryDuff) November 26, 2014
Hilary will be walking her flop ass everywhere else other than the Macy's Day Parade. Seems like she backed out due to the public's none response to her comeback singles. Fifth Harmony & Nicole scherzinger should take note and let go. Younger debuts on TV Land January.