Articles on this Page
- 11/26/14--12:08: _Obama Pardons Arian...
- 11/26/14--12:10: _Homeland's Brody Ge...
- 11/26/14--12:10: _💜 Lorde 💜 @ Jimmy F...
- 11/26/14--12:10: _Beats by Dre Presen...
- 11/26/14--12:11: _'American Horror St...
- 11/26/14--12:28: _There will be a Sea...
- 11/26/14--12:29: _The 100 - Fog of Wa...
- 11/26/14--12:43: _Hinder release lyri...
- 11/26/14--12:53: _Latest Cosby News: ...
- 11/26/14--13:36: _Angelina the Politi...
- 11/26/14--13:38: _MST3K IS COMING BAC...
- 11/26/14--13:38: _Hi there, Harry Sty...
- 11/26/14--13:38: _Some idiot thinks h...
- 11/26/14--13:40: _Because you can't g...
- 11/26/14--13:40: _Britney promotes AI...
- 11/26/14--13:41: _Independence Day se...
- 11/26/14--13:41: _The Full Actress Ro...
- 11/26/14--14:39: _Richard Sherman and...
- 11/26/14--14:39: _Next on Bob's Burge...
- 11/27/14--00:57: _The Bono, The Bozo,...
- 11/26/14--12:08: Obama Pardons Ariana Gobbles
- 11/26/14--12:10: Homeland's Brody Gets OBE from Prince William
- 11/26/14--12:10: 💜 Lorde 💜 @ Jimmy Fallon
- 11/26/14--12:10: Beats by Dre Presents: #SoloSelfie
- 11/26/14--12:11: 'American Horror Story's' Ma Petite: Don't Treat Me Like a Baby
- 11/26/14--12:28: There will be a Season Two of Serial
- 11/26/14--12:29: The 100 - Fog of War Clip 1
- 11/26/14--12:43: Hinder release lyric video for "Hit the Ground"
- 11/26/14--12:53: Latest Cosby News: Cosby's Love Child and Roseanne's Bad Joke
- 11/26/14--13:36: Angelina the Politician
- 11/26/14--13:38: MST3K IS COMING BACK!...
- 11/26/14--13:38: Hi there, Harry Styles post!
- 11/26/14--13:38: Some idiot thinks he can perform like Bruno Mars on The Voice
- 11/26/14--13:41: Independence Day sequel set for June 2016
- 11/26/14--13:41: The Full Actress Roundtable for The Hollywood Reporter
- 11/26/14--14:39: Richard Sherman and Doug Baldwin mock NFL
- 11/26/14--14:39: Next on Bob's Burgers: "Best Burger"
It is that time of year again! The Turkey Pardon!! This year, Obama chose to pardon Arianna Gobbles!!
Here she is with a look alike decoy (clearly the left one, showing the wrong side of her face) who was there for her protection.
You can tell Sasha and Malia think they're too old for this shit.
Ugh, her brother showed up....
Frankie wasn't allowed inside though. He just shouted at her through the window.
(The turkeys named Mac and Cheese, were pardoned as is tradition, by President Obama this morning. Cheese won the twitter contest, so HE was the only one really pardoned, but Mac will live with Cheese for the rest of their lives on a farm in Virginia.)
Here are the previous ONTD Turkeys
Miley the Twerky
(This is getting harder to do since not many celebs who were big this year had big props like Gaga and Minaj. Sorry about that.)
He's the only celebrity I've ever seen irl for all the time I've lived in London. He and some people were at Colbert (a French restaurant) during lunch, mid week. He was wearing a goofy beret, indoors (gasp) which I later realised was hiding that he was still bald. It was just before Homeland S3 started, when his character had no hair. No one bothered him but everyone (including us) were like, is that...? It was uneventful lol.
- I haven't seen Homeland S4 is it good and worth watching (please use spoiler cuts)
Daily Mail Twitter
also i had no idea who bill o'reilly was haha - awkward handshakes for days (this photo is solid gold) pic.twitter.com/g48tOUsqWv— Lorde (@lordemusic) November 26, 2014
She sat down with Fallon to discuss her relationship with Taylor Swift, the story behind her stage name, recording “Royals”, and more.
Performing YELLOW FLICKER BEAT (OUT ON ITUNES NOW!)
IF EMBEDED VIDEO DOESN'T WORK CLICK HERE http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/video/lorde-yellow-flicker-beat/2830850
1, 2, 3, 4
The Selfie has been reinvented. Enter the #SoloSelfie—a new movement of self-expression. Share yours and tell the world your story.
The Beats Solo2 is the world’s best-selling headphone. They're a symbol of individuality as much as they represent a connection shared by millions of people across the globe.
Artist: Axwell ^ Ingrosso
Track: Something New
Indian actress Jyoti Amge stars in American Horror Story: Freak Show, but she also holds the official Guinness World Record for the world's smallest woman. She opened up to ET about working on the show and the reactions she usually gets from fans.
There will be a Season Two of Serial. To everyone who donated to make this possible: THANK YOU. http://t.co/KsnpvITMOx— Serial (@serial) 26. November 2014
no new ep this week
They have a new lead singer but managed to keep that classic Hinder sound we all love.
New and improved! Now with a source link!
EXCLUSIVE: Woman from Bill Cosby's admitted affair says he drugged, raped her and got her pregnant http://t.co/a8gyKnWns5— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) November 26, 2014
- Cosby admitted the affair but has never admitted the love child
Rosanne Barr tweets pic of her post-chemical peel face with 'got in a tussle with Bill Cosby' http://t.co/groQeJvky6— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) November 26, 2014
- too soon, Roseanne, too soon
- picture not included because it's ack
- I get a chemical peel monthly and my face has never looked busted like that who is her aesthetician get a new one yikes
Daily Mail Twitter 1
Daily Mail 1
Daily Mail Twitter 2
Angelina Jolie would go into politics if she 'could really make a difference' http://t.co/aIo7dJvj6R— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) November 26, 2014
- more quotes @ source = politically parsed comments, or slight shade to Hillary and Obama?
- what say ye, ontd, Hollywood entertainers moving into legit politics?
- do you think Ronald Reagan could've gotten elected in today's 24-hr news cycle overload
- even l&o's fred dalton thompson and house's kal penn said, nope -back to entertainment for moi
Daily Mail Twitter
...probably...maybe...I don't know it's still really vague.
When asked if the original bots will still be in the show, he replied that Tom, Crow, Gypsy and Cambot will still be in the show, although possibly along with some new bots.
Sources: Joel's Reddit AMA and ComicBook.com
YAAAS! What are your favorite MST3k episodes, and why is Space Mutiny one of them?
Also, don't forget about the Turkey Day Marathon tomorrow!
"The One Direction heartthrob is the center of the pop universe.
In 2014 Harry Styles is more than a popstar. He’s the place where pop dreams intersect. The One Direction heartthrob has turned into the beatific embodiment of all that glitters right now: A new paradigm of manhood. A pinup boy. A feminist icon. A 20-year old pop prince with George Michael lyrics tattooed on his body -“never gonna” on his right foot, “dance again” on his left. A stud with four nipples, perfect mop-top hair and that James Dean daydream look in his eyes. This guy actually wore a Rush t-shirt while on a date with Taylor Swift - now that’s some next level confidence."
By Rob Sheffield. More of article at source.
Fashion ID: Saint Laurent Leather Trousers - £1,770
his yummy looking thighs O_O
ANYWAY Let's talk that Rolling Stone article! Do you think Harry is here to stay?
Realistically, how long do you expect him to be talked about after 1D?
Enjoy the pics and as always post our favorite Harry gifs!
Apple announced its campaign for World AIDS Day 2014 done in collaboration with (Product) RED. It will offer a special Apps for (RED) section in the App Store that will contain 25 apps with exclusive new content that will benefit the Global Fund to fight AIDS. Apple will also donate a portion of its retail and online sales on Friday, November 28 and Monday, December 1.
clickable link for those interested http://AppStore.com/AppsforRED
Chloe Moretz's stanning adventures
Cute altho not rlly believable.
britney twitter source
chloe grace moretz source
app info source
Will Smith isn't supposed to reprise his role (as of right now) but the tentative release date is June 24, 2016. Casting starts after Roland Emmerich signs a deal.
just give my queen Julianne the oscar already
-Richard and Doug mock NFL media policies
-They point out NFL's hypocritical sponsorship and "player safety" regulations
-Am I doing this right?
Bob's missing the key ingredient for his burger taste test creation, the black garlic.
Tina and Louise embark on a mission to help Bob achieve culinary dominance in the competition.
This prestigious honor is awarded by the magazine to those who "took up vast clouds of oxygen, gave us back nothing of use, and probably helped accelerate the death of our planet."
Bono was tapped for the U2 iTunes fiasco, Shia LaBozo for (what else?) being an asshole, and Robin Thicke for his megaton-bomb ode to stalking, Paula, which, surely you remember, sold an amazing 530 copies in its first week in the UK.
Other luminaries include Johnny Depp, Chris Christie, the Brazilian football team, Suey Park, Dwyane Wade, and perennial ONTD favorite Woody Allen.
Source and full list
Do you agree with GQ's selections?