Articles on this Page
- 01/12/19--15:14: _Allie X - Science 🌌...
- 01/12/19--15:15: _Lionsgate Lays Off ...
- 01/12/19--15:16: _New Line Cinema pla...
- 01/12/19--16:00: _Free For All Saturday
- 01/12/19--17:49: _Jesse McCartney - W...
- 01/12/19--17:49: _Riverdale Roundup: ...
- 01/12/19--20:40: _Ashley Graham's Mor...
- 01/12/19--21:17: _Black Widow could b...
- 01/12/19--21:47: _90 DAY FIANCE Colt-...
- 01/13/19--05:36: _Bodyguard star Rich...
- 01/13/19--06:15: _Rae Sremmurd Might ...
- 01/13/19--06:16: _Katy Perry wishes "...
- 01/13/19--06:20: _Princess Beatrice p...
- 01/13/19--06:22: _OG Buffy Goes on Bi...
- 01/13/19--07:27: _Lil Uzi Vert Quits ...
- 01/13/19--07:31: _Emails reveal Louis...
- 01/13/19--08:40: _Weekend Box Office:...
- 01/13/19--10:34: _I Love That - Every...
- 01/13/19--10:34: _What is the Pixar M...
- 01/13/19--11:17: _Emma Stone Covers B...
- 01/12/19--15:14: Allie X - Science 🌌Analog
- 01/12/19--15:15: Lionsgate Lays Off Employees, Ends Partnership with Codeblack
- 01/12/19--15:16: New Line Cinema plans 'Final Destination' reboot
- 01/12/19--16:00: Free For All Saturday
- 01/12/19--17:49: Jesse McCartney - Wasted (Official Video)
- 01/12/19--17:49: Riverdale Roundup: Leaked Call Sheet, Musical Prep, and More
- 01/12/19--20:40: Ashley Graham's Morning Routine
- 01/12/19--21:47: 90 DAY FIANCE Colt-ey files for divorce from fiery Larissa
- 01/13/19--06:15: Rae Sremmurd Might Be Breaking Up
- 01/13/19--06:20: Princess Beatrice put her dog down
- 01/13/19--07:27: Lil Uzi Vert Quits Music 💔💔💔
- 01/13/19--07:31: Emails reveal Louis C.K. may have given Sarma Melngailis an STD
- 01/13/19--08:40: Weekend Box Office: Nicole Kidman is a box office QUEEN
- 01/13/19--10:34: I Love That - Everyone's Favorite "Bachelor" Couple Married!
- 01/13/19--10:34: What is the Pixar Moment?
- 01/13/19--11:17: Emma Stone Covers British Vogue February 2019
Mere days after dropping Super Sunset Analog with bonus digital concert vocal tracks, Allie X continues her musical magnanimity with this video for Science (Analog). OP's wig found in the Milky Way, skin cleared, hope for the future restored.
Y'all feelingX in 2019?
- Looks like Annapurna isn't the only movie studio struggling right now. Lionsgate, best known for The Hunger Games and Twilight films, laid off about 25 employees yesterday.
- They have also ended their partnership with Codeblack, a division focused on films targeting African-American audiences. Codeblack will continue to operate autonomously.
- Lionsgate had an underwhelming 2018, with flops like Robin Hood and Kin bringing their box office intake to its lowest level since 2011.
- 2019 may be more promising. There's another installment of the popular John Wick series, the upcoming Hellboy reboot, and the Rian Johnson-directed Knives Out.
Fave Lionsgate film? Looking through their offerings from this year, I saw they were responsible for both A Simple Favor and The Spy Who Dumped Me, both of which I thoroughly enjoyed.
New Line is planning a 're-imagining' of the franchise, which left off at numero 5, and has hired Saw writers, Patrick Melton and Marcus Dunstan to write the script.
They're also known for The Collector, The Collection, and Piranha 3DD and penned the new Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark for CBS films.
Tony Todd (Candyman) recently came out and said the movies are expensive to shoot and that's probably why we haven't gotten a new one.
No word on release dates or actors being approached for the project.
ONTD, what's your fav Final Destination kill?
Continue to make good choices this weekend!
Today is National Hot Tea Day!
No porn, nudes, pic spamming, fighting, advertising, rudeness, huge browser slowing comments.
Put multiple images/tweets, etc. under a spoiler cut (code is below):
1986-1987 (9 episodes)
Cultures clash humorously between an American and his co-workers at a Japanese car company.
Opening Intro Sequence
This is a spin-off of the 1986 movie of the same name. Michael Keaton's character was played by Scott Bakula.
Former Summerland actor and teen heartthrob Jesse McCartney returns with the music video for his latest single, “Wasted.” The clip shows McCartney dressed as various soap opera characters in “The Young & the Wasted.” The video was directed by Jason Lester and the budget was whatever change was left over after a PA made a food run at Buca di Beppo for the film crew.
In other news, no confirmation yet if Jesse returned to voice Roxas in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III due out this month on January 25th.
Some photos of KJ and Cole's vacation time in New Zealand. Featuring shirtlessnes, wetness, and rugby
📷 Cole Sprouse & KJ Apa in New Zealand recently (1/2) pic.twitter.com/4hxYrQn9yr— Cole Sprouse Daily (@colemsdaily) January 10, 2019
RAS is catching up on posting script covers again! Only significant because we're getting a string of gimmicky episodes as well as the insulting notion that an episode focused on the supporting cast is "bizarre"
Getting caught up with my #Riverdale covers! Here’s the one for Episode 10! And yes, you will see high school students doing actual high school stuff...like cramming for the SATs! 👨🏻💻🌪🍿🏆🎲🎰 pic.twitter.com/HVObvadOub— RobertoAguirreSacasa (@WriterRAS) January 12, 2019
SAT PREP – With SAT’s around the corner, Falice urge Bughead to stop investigating G&G and start focusing on their SAT prep. However, when Alice takes things one step too far, Betty is forced to visit her dad. Finally, Jughead makes a bold move against the Gargoyle Gang.
No Archie, Josie, Cheryl, or Toni.
Directed by Maggie Kiley and written by Brian E. Paterson
3x11 will be the more noir episode, titled The Red Dahlia
3x12 is the episode where the core four hopefully fuck off out of the spotlight. But Archie and Josie might also be hooking up this episode based on filming. Also, a gay makeout.
#Riverdale EP. 312 is hell of a lot of fun. And damn sexy. Also has one of my favorite sequences/scenes so far. Josie, Kevin, Cheryl, Reggie, and Toni take centerstage! 🚪🗝🎁🛎🚿🔭🔪🧯🕯⌛️🎢🚢✈️🚧🏃🏻♂️☠️ pic.twitter.com/mtVtKFAOqQ— RobertoAguirreSacasa (@WriterRAS) January 12, 2019
3x13 sees Archie boxing grown ass men
In #Riverdale 313, Archie steps back into the ring, Alice goes deeper with the Farm, Jughead visits the Heart of Darkness, and Veronica juggles dueling villains...💥🧨🚿⛓🔥🥽🥊😍💣☠️ pic.twitter.com/RKFlWM9GCv— RobertoAguirreSacasa (@WriterRAS) January 12, 2019
Skeet posted the following picture on his IG stories without seeming to realize that a call sheet, which flat out says not to post on any social networks, was right there.
The listed scenes for episode 3x15 are:
-A scene in Veronica's bedroom (lol that she's back with her parents) where she says that Gladys is taking over the drug trade, and Betty has to tell Jughead about this new development.
-FP's birthday party at Veronica's speakeasy where Gladys sings “Happy Birthday,” a cake is served, Jughead gives a speech, and the gang's all there
Another thing people have observed is that former members of the Gargoyle Gang (a gang dedicated to serving the Gargoyle King and which Joaquin was a member of before being unceremoniously murdered) have been converted into being Serpents.
Dilton Doiley's bunker, which his classmates eagerly turned into a fuck nook with practically no reflection or sadness about his passing, may be seeing two new occupants as Gina posted a new picture from that set along with Jellybean's actress
Vanessa posted in her IG stories from a recording booth and while she could just be doing ADR, it's most likely for the musical. Unlike Skeet, Vanessa knows to cover things up, but fans are still trying to figure out what she could be singing as RAS has yet to announce what musical they'll be failing to lipsynch to.
Netflix teased an image from an upcoming original movie starring Noah Centineo, Camila Mendes, and Laura Marano
Did you want to know more about Choni's roadtrip of love? Well their road trip will be the focus of an issue of the Riverdale tie-in comic
RAS is working on it so it'll be more canon than other issues. OP wishes they'd gotten a different artist
shoutout to writer Devon Turner, who browses ONTD
-talks abt crystal deodorants (?)
-does minimal makeup
-the whole thing was a plug, i just wanna talk about beauty, etc. tell me what ur morning routine is.
- Black Widow's movie sounds like it's taking the Logan route and they're considering making it an R-Rated movie.
- Jac Schaeffer was chosen to write the film. She has worked with Marvel before for 'Captain Marvel' and will be the showrunner for 'Vision and Scarlett Witch' limited series. Cate Shortland will direct.
- The reported 2020 MCU slate features Black Widow (May 1, 2020), Black Panther 2 (July 31, 2020) and The Eternals (Nov. 6, 2020). The Eternals is feeling GOTG Vol. 3 slot, since it's been delayed.
ONTD, which R-Rated MCU film do you want?
Our favourite couple is kaput. We all knew this was coming but Colt-ey has finally filed for divorce from Larissa.
- His mother paid the $299 for the divorce filing.
- Colt-ey noted that "received massive amounts of attention from fans, especially women." (Ew)
- This comes off the back of Larissa being arrested early Saturday morning at 5AM for misdemeanour battery, domestic violence following another fight. Colt-ey was not arrested.
- Larissa went on to explain in now deleted posts and vids that the domestic started because Colt-ey had purchased a porn video.
- "I just scratch him because he was hurt me...I'm really hurt, but he called the police first." Larissa said.
- Both posted images of themselves with bloody faces.
- Police determined that Colt-ey could not have scratched Larissa's face because he is a "nail biter".
- Larissa has been previously arrested for a domestic battery charge last November. Those charges were dropped because the Clark Country District Attorney rejected the case.
PLEASE LET IT END....
First post, long-time lurker since 2004 - sorry if any of the formatting screws up, mods. Also who is tuning in for 90 Day Finance Tell All Part 2 tomorrow/tonight? (I'm in Australia)
The Golden Globe winner and his girlfriend Ellie Bamber reportedly grew apart after 18 months together.https://t.co/2bke4seFfl— The Daily Record (@Daily_Record) January 13, 2019
Richard Madden, 32, has reportedly been dumped by his girlfriend Ellie Bamber, 21.
The couple started arguing a lot and then called time on the 18-month romance.
They reportedly grew apart and were living separate lives by the end.
She did not attend the Golden Globes with him or get a mention in his acceptance speech.
Richard previously dated Jenna Coleman .
Wait a minute...did Rae Sremmurd just split? pic.twitter.com/OZRipO5eIs— UPROXX (@UPROXX) January 12, 2019
* The most iconic hip hop duo since OutKast might be calling it quits.
* Slim Jxmmi, one half of Rae Sremmurd, posted tweets that has fans buzzing about whether the duo are through.
* Rae Sremmurd comprises of Slim Jxmmi and Swae Lee. The group has released three albums, including a triple disk album SR3MM/Swaecation/Jxmtro last year. Rae Sremmurd is best known for their number one hit single "Black Beatles"
* musicnkisses is sad.
I talked all that spicy shit about how Swae needed to go solo, but now the time has come and I don't want it 😢😢😢😢
-refers to him as the "kindest and cutest man I’ve had the pleasure of spending time with"
-the two have been on and off since meeting at the 2016 Golden Globes
-most recently resumed dating in April 2018
- the dog ate a mystery poison on a walk,
- vets could not identify the toxin,
- Beatrice made the decision to put her 5-year-old dog down,
- her 3 other dogs are okay.
Kristy Swanson, who played Buffy the Vampire Slayer in the 1992 film that spawned the TV series, got upset when comedian Kathy Griffin tweeted that a wall won't do anything about tunnels under the border, and it set off an angry exchange;
We know about the tunnels @kathygriffin, my nephew ARMY was blown up by the cartel because of their tunnels, he died 3 times. We need a secure WALL, technology, boots, drones & more, we need it ALL. And one thing we really don’t need is your idiotic input about the border...— Kristy Swanson (@KristySwansonXO) January 12, 2019
She was widely mocked for the seemingly incoherent tweet ("Sorry for your loss, all three times. Was he...a vampire?"). Griffin shot back:
Thanks @KristySwansonXO, I’m sorry to hear about the death of your nephew who somehow managed to die three times. And thanks for telling me you don’t need my input, look up the 1st amendment, bitch. https://t.co/7GXkBFhRQC— Kathy Griffin (@kathygriffin) January 12, 2019
Swanson next declared that she was "shocked" to learn Griffin has repeatedly entertained US troops in combat zones:
Oh, well I guess I was shocked because you had put a severed bloody head of our Commander In Chief in a bag. Not normal behavior of a daughter of a War Veteran or of someone who is so grateful for the sacrifice of our military. Just my opinion, U know 1st amendment stuff, ByeBye https://t.co/npCNLNHKgg— Kristy Swanson (@KristySwansonXO) January 12, 2019
Swanson also seemed a little confused about her exact relationship with this Lazarus of the tunnels:
Well you should love him like family cause you said he's your nephew 🤷♀️— Gina (@Peril_in_Pink) January 13, 2019
I said he is like a nephew to me in several earlier tweets— Kristy Swanson (@KristySwansonXO) January 13, 2019
Then a user named Kristen, after noting that no news articles about army personnel being blown up in a border tunnel could be found, came with some interesting receipts:
Actually I did not make anything up. In 2017 I was under the impression that Chris had lost a few of his men in the explosion. I found out later they were all injured, he was the worst, he did die 3 times and survived with 19 months of recovery. Would you like to talk to him? https://t.co/DW6QiCY0xF— Kristy Swanson (@KristySwansonXO) January 12, 2019
It turned out that Swanson's friend/nephew had earlier said he was injured when a tank rolled over him, not being blown up by a drug cartel:
I told the story he told me and he approved. How do you think a vehicle gets flipped? Would you like to talk to him and meet him and thank him? https://t.co/MAbHzT8QJr— Kristy Swanson (@KristySwansonXO) January 13, 2019
People just kept mocking Swanson, eventually leading her to call out the entire U.S. armed forces:
You people are pretty damn sick to mock and laugh about any of our service men and women being injured or blown up. Hey @USArmy@USNavy@usairforce@USMC@USCG take a look at what these ungrateful Americans say about your service. Disgusting & Shameful. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏🏼 https://t.co/pHHEm1Tk06— Kristy Swanson (@KristySwansonXO) January 13, 2019
Lil Uzi Vert said he’s done with music 😳 pic.twitter.com/UUnvW7EcEj— HIP HOP FACTS (@DailyRapFacts) January 12, 2019
* American rapper Lil Uzi Vert has decided to quit music.
* He posted a concerning snap on the 11th saying he's deleted all of the music he was working on, and just wants to go back to 2013.
* Lil Uzi Vert is best known for his number one song with Migos "Bad and Boujee", along with his top ten hit "XO Tour Llif3"
* Rapper Nav chimed in and said if Uzi's done then he's done too.
* musicnkisses is double sad.
His snap is depressing, I hope my son is doing well. 💔
Two of my favorite acts just went poof.
In a series of emails between the two in 2012 Louis C.K. pines for the chef Sarma Melngailis.
The chef emailed him on June 17 regarding a previous email outburst, stating that she was “upset and freaked out.”
Louis C.K. responded:
“hey. I understand you’re upset. This kind of shit is tough. I never swore that I was clean. I told you I may or may not have given this to you. I’m sorry if I did. If you gave it to me, it’s okay. We all share the current human bloodstream, which includes this kind of stuff. I should have worn a condom, you should have made me, we should have a lot of things. we are human. Our generation has this stuff. the next generation will all be inocculated and will have sex with electric glass penises and digital vaginas and they’ll get software viruses instead. It’s part of life. ”
CK tells Melngailis that he accepts his responsibility “for our chemistry and exchange,” and wonders whether anyone is “clean” nowadays.
“I’ve been told the same thing, that there’s no good tests for guys and even that condoms don’t stop shit. i don’t know. It’s a mess. I hope you’re okay. i think you will be. And I am sorry. …I still look back tenderly and happily on our time together. And that night. It was really wonderful, even though it never happened again and it seemed to be sort of a stopping point for us, unfortunately.”
|<<Last Weekend<Last Year||View Index: By Year | By Weekend|
|<<Last Weekend<Last Year||View Index: By Year | By Weekend|
What did you watch this weekend, ONTD?
The Bachelor's Arie Luyendyk Jr. and Lauren Burnham Are Married! https://t.co/pl5e5BViPM— People (@people) January 13, 2019
Arie Luyendyk Jr., 37, and Lauren Burnham, 27, wed on Saturday in Maui. For those who can't remember, this was the guy who chose Becca Kufrin during last year's season finale, before dumping her on camera, and proposing to runner-up Lauren at the "After the Final Rose" show. The couple are also expecting a baby girl later this year.
What is the Pixar Moment? In every Pixar film, there's that scene - it's the one that brings us to tears, when the lies we tell ourselves melt away. Watch our take on the Pixar moment and how we can find it in our own lives
favorite Pixar moment??
she looks so good