Articles on this Page
- 11/04/12--17:45: _Once Upon A Time 2....
- 11/04/12--18:11: _New teaser for Just...
- 11/04/12--18:34: _Chris Brown Plannin...
- 11/04/12--18:35: _The Amazing Race Se...
- 11/04/12--18:35: _OUAT - 2.07 - Child...
- 11/04/12--18:46: _What kind of attent...
- 11/04/12--19:08: _Revenge 2x07 "Expos...
- 11/04/12--19:14: _Closer Look at "Jus...
- 11/04/12--19:18: _The Walking Dead 3x...
- 11/04/12--19:28: _How Much Did Red Se...
- 11/05/12--15:17: _The Days of our Liv...
- 11/05/12--15:17: _Melissa Joan Hart T...
- 11/05/12--15:41: _One Direction: Liam...
- 11/05/12--15:46: _Homeland 2x07 sneak...
- 11/05/12--15:46: _Ruth Negga: 'I'm no...
- 11/05/12--16:02: _Soulja Boy accident...
- 11/05/12--16:03: _Madonna attacks aga...
- 11/05/12--16:03: _Backstreet Boys Rel...
- 11/05/12--16:26: _The Gloves Are Off!...
- 11/05/12--16:46: _The Voice - Coaches...
- 11/04/12--17:45: Once Upon A Time 2.07 Promo "Child of the Moon"
- 11/04/12--18:11: New teaser for Justin Bieber's Girlfriend!
- 11/04/12--18:34: Chris Brown Planning to Launch Children's Charity
- 11/04/12--18:35: The Amazing Race Season 21 - Episode 6
- 11/04/12--18:35: OUAT - 2.07 - Child of the Moon - American Promo
- 11/04/12--18:46: What kind of attention-seeking costume did Gaga wear this time?
- 11/04/12--19:08: Revenge 2x07 "Exposure" Promo
- 11/04/12--19:18: The Walking Dead 3x05 promo
- 11/04/12--19:28: How Much Did Red Sell Worldwide In Its 1st Week?
- 11/05/12--15:17: The Days of our Lives cast were on the Jeff Probst show!!!
- 11/05/12--15:17: Melissa Joan Hart Tweets Support For Republican Candidate
- 11/05/12--15:46: Homeland 2x07 sneak peeks
- 11/05/12--15:46: Ruth Negga: 'I'm not in any rush to get anywhere'
- 11/05/12--16:02: Soulja Boy accidentally posts Penis on Tumblr, then deletes it
- 11/05/12--16:03: Backstreet Boys Release "It's Christmas Time Again"
- 11/05/12--16:26: The Gloves Are Off! Adrienne Hurt By 'Mean Girl' Lisa!
- 11/05/12--16:46: The Voice - Coaches Before Playoffs + Live Discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!
HURLEY! And Emma no1curr about your 2000 hipster fashion. Plus you fail at being an adult.
A brand new teaser for Justin Bieber’s upcoming Girlfriend fragrance commercial has been released. The new fragrance is currently available to buy at Macy’s and Nordstrom’s.
The fragrance is “Flirty, personal, inviting, Justin’s new fragrance draws you in with an exciting splash of crisp mandarin and juicy blackberry. From there, things heat up with exotic floral notes of pink freesia and star jasmine, before striking a flame in your heart with warm vanilla orchid and sultry musk.”
What do you think?
Sources 1 - 2 - 3
Chris Brown is said to be launching a children's charity. The 'U.G.L.Y' singer is rumored to be announcing the initiative on Monday (November 5), after linking to articles about the project on Twitter yesterday (November 3).
According to Hollywoodlife.com, Brown plans to donate grants to several support programs for the arts - as well as those designed to educate teens about domestic violence - as part of the launch of the Symphonic Love Foundation.
Brown is said to have been planning the move for the past three years and has apparently already given grants to a number of community organizations which provide creative outlets for children in low income areas.The charity's website (symphoniclovefoundation.org) will reportedly go live once the announcement has been made and includes information and tools to inspire young people to be more creative and share their artwork with the world.
"Chris wanted to focus on supporting arts programs because art has been such an integral part of his life," explained a source involved in the project. "It's been a way for him to express who he is ever since he was a young child. He's been quietly painting for years and sees it as a positive outlet for low income children."
They continued: "Chris has been extremely generous with both his finances and time with his foundation. He really wanted to find an effective way to help children and teens. And honestly, I have to say Chris is one of the most caring and genuine people I've ever worked with on a philanthropic cause. This will be one of the most active foundations established by anyone in his generation. He will be actively engaging with young people and his fans with it."
A court recently ruled that Brown should remain on supervised probation as part of a sentence he is serving for an assault on ex-girlfriend Rihanna in 2009.
The couple - who were last month spotted together at a New York nightclub - are rumored to have rekindled their relationship, after Brown was seen attending the 'Diamonds' singer's Halloween party during the week.
The Amazing Race Season 21, Episode 6 - "Get Your Sexy On" - Bangladesh -> Turkey
Monster Truck Drivers Rob & Kelley came in last and were eliminated
This week's placements
1. Trey & Lexi (Texans)
2. Abbie & Ryan (Dating Divorcees)
3. James & Abba (Rockers)
4. Natalie & Nadiya (Twins)
5. James & Jaymes (Chippendale Dancers)
6. Josh & Brent (Goat Farmers/Beekman Boys)
I'm not enjoying this season at all. There are no clear front runners except maybe Abbie & Ryan... The pack is all over the place. I'm hoping Jaymes/James get their shit together and win this because they're the only team I find even remotely likeable. James & Abba aren't that bad either.
Above is a video titled "DJWS Vision", which is basically Gagavision and Monstervision, but shot by Gaga's producer, DJ White Shadow. Some are saying the instrumentals could be from ARTPOP, but I personally doubt it.
Gaga's caption: "ok we made u a surprise. this is DJWSvision no. 1 AND YES that is me in the hot dog costume trying to be funny"
Meat dress 2.0?!
Gaga thanks you for your time.
Things get complicated as Mason Treadwell delves further into Emily's past while Kara begins to unravel, putting the Graysons in her crosshairs.
Miley Cyrus is not the only internationally famous and desired teen star to have a sex doll made of them and now Justin Bieber has his own blow up doll! From Things4Fun, the same company that sold Miley's sex doll:
Meet Just-In Beaver, the barely legal boy-toy who's waited 18 long years to stick his lil' dicky in something sticky! When he's not busy beating up paparazzi or beating off, he's up to his high-tops in hot Hollywood tail!
As the article mentions, Biebs isn't the first to be immortalized in hump-able~ plastic. Let's dive into the world of celebrity blow up dolls. Much like low budget Disney movie rip-offs they're all a hot mess clone of an already jank original.
1, 2, 3
Y'all are welcome.
As expected Taylor Swift's new effort 'Red' starts atop the global album chart this week with enormous sales: 1.459.000 copies! It's the biggest weekly sales by an album since Lady GaGa's second set 'Born This Way' entered the tally with 1.921.000 units in the week 23, 2011. The sales of 'Red' could even be higher, but in various countries (including key-markets like Germany and France) the album will be released one or two weeks later. Here are 'Red's biggest sales by countries: 1.208.000 copies in the USA, 92.000 in Canada, 62.000 in United Kingdom, 32.000 in Japan and 30.000 in Australia.
Far behind Taylor Swift bows Californian based 25 year-old rapper Kendrick Lamar with his second studio album 'Good Kid M.a.a.d. City' at no.2 globally with 266.000 sales. Last week's chart-topper, Jason Aldean's 'Night Train' slides at no.3 after a 72% sales decline to 123.000. Axwell, Steve Angello and Sebastian Ingrosso, also knows as the dance project Swedish House Mafia, starting at no.5 with 'Until Now' and 104.000 copies. Alternative metal band Stone Sour from Iowa comes in at no.8 with their fourth studio album 'House Of Gold & Bones, Part 1' and 82.000 initial sales.
Outside the top 10 debuting Tony Bennett's 'Duets' at no.14 (40.000 sales), Gary Clark Jr.'s 'Blak & Blu' at no.15 (39.000 sales), Francis Cabrel's 'Vise Le Ciel Ou Bob Dylan Revisité' at no.16 (37.000 sales), Leo's 'Leo Ieiri' at no.20 (32.000 sales), Lady Antebellum's 'On This Winter's Night' at no.23 (29.000 sales), Miyuki Nakajima's 'Joyato' at no.30 (25.000 sales) and finally German rocker Stephan Weidner aka Der W with 'III' at no.34 (24.000 sales).
WORLD'S BEST-SELLING ALBUMS OF THE WEEK
1.Taylor Swift - Red - Big Machine - 1.459.000
2.Kendrick Lamar - Good Kid - M.a.a.d. City Aftermath / Interscope - 266.000
3. Jason Aldean - Night Train - Broken Bow - 123.000
4. Mumford & Sons - Babel - Glass Note / Island - 114.000
5. Swedish House Mafia - Until Now -Astralwerks / EMI - 104.000
6. Pink - The Truth About Love - RCA - 88.000
7. Muse - The 2nd Law - Helium 3 / Warner Bros. - 84.000
8. Stone Sour - House Of Gold & Bones, Part 1 -Roadrunner - 82.000
9. Adele - 21 - XL Recordings - 59.000
10. One Direction - Up All Night - Syco Music - 47.000
11. Emeli Sande - Our Version Of Events- Virgin - 45.000
12. Maroon 5 - Overexposed - A&M / Octone - 43.000
13. Green Day - ¡Uno! - Reprise - 41.000
14. Tony Bennett - Viva Duets - Columbia - 40.000
15. Gary Clark Jr. - Blak & Blu - Warner Bros. - 39.000
16. Francis Cabrel - Vise Le Ciel Ou Bob Dylan Revisité - Columbia France - 37.000
17. Diana Krall - Glad Rag Doll - Verve - 36.000
18. The Killers - Battle Born - Vertigo / Island - 34.000
19. Kanjani 8 - 8est - Teichiku Entertainment Japan - 33.000
20. Leo - Leo Ieiri - Victor Entertainment Japan - 32.000
21. Kiss - Monster - Universal - 31.000
22. Carly Rae Jepsen - Kiss - Interscope - 30.000
23. Lady Antebellum - On This Winter's Night -Capitol Nashville - 29.000
24. Justin Bieber - Believe - Island / Def Jam - 28.000
25. Fun. - Some Nights - Fueled By Ramen - 28.000
26. Lana Del Rey - Born To Die - Stranger / Interscope - 27.000
27. Mumford & Sons - Sigh No More 2 - Island - 26.000
28. Ellie Goulding - Halcyon -Polydor / Interscope - 26.000
29. David Guetta - Nothing But The Beat - EMI Music - 25.000
30. Miyuki Nakajima - Joyato Avex Trax Japan - 25.000
31. Bob Dylan - Tempest - Columbia - 25.000
32. Brandy - Two Eleven - RCA - 25.000 33. The XX - Coexist - Young Turks - 25.000
Worldwide Singles Chart
The South Korean horseman-dance 'Gangnam Style' by Psy rules the global track chart for a sixth straight week and loses 3% in points to 460.000, a total of 3.315.000 after eleven weeks on the list. Rihanna's 'Diamonds' sits tight at the second place, but wins 11% in points to 340.000. Maroon 5's 'One More Night' is also still at no.3 (up 6% to 284.000 points) and Adele's 'Skyfall' climbs one slot at no.4 (up 6% to 239.000 points). Bruno Mars lands his fifth global top 10 success as main-artist with 'Locked Out Of Heaven'. The tune jumps from no.17 to no.5 after a massive 46% points boost to 200.000, the biggest winner of the week. The debuts: British singer / songwriter Labrinth bows at no.1 in United Kingdom and at no.21 globally with 'Beneath Your Beautiful' (feat. Emeli Sande) and exactly 100.000 points, South Korean girlie Hyun A arrives at no.25 with 'Ice Cream' (feat. Maboos) and 86.000 points, Japanese girlie Sho Kiryuin jumps at no.31 with 'Life Is Showtime' and 74.000 points.
'Twenty Two', another lift-off from Taylor Swift's current album 'Red', starts to no.35 with 71.000 points and finally 'Ho Hey' by the American folk-rock band Lumineers lands at on.38 with 64.000 points. Outside the top 40 waiting among others Taylor Swift feat. Ed Sheeran's 'Everything Has Changed' at no.41, Pitbull's 'Don't Stop The Party' at no.45, Florida Georgia Line's 'Cruise' at no.49, Ellie Goulding's 'Anything Could Happen' at no.52 and Kumi Koda's 'Go To The Top' at no.53 for their first appearance on the big list.
Mods this post also includes the Worldwide singles chart
Also Mods this is the only link to the first source so I added another source with the same article if that's okay!
In this clip, the popularity of Team EJ vs Team Rafe are discussed on "The Jeff Probst Show" with members of the audience representing each side. Some better than others.
It's a 'Days of our Lives' trivia showdown! Jeff pitted five 'Days' superfans against 'Days' cast members Kristian Alfonso, Drake Hogestyn, Galen Gering, James Scott and Bryan Datillo to see who knows the most about the beloved, long-running daytime drama . There's only one way to find out who wins!
Sharon is a huge 'Days of our Lives' superfan that's watched for over twenty years. She cites Deidre Hall as her favorite actress on the show. So imagine her surprise when we pulled a switcheroo on her: Sharon thought she was going to be interviewed about her love of 'Days,' but she really got a tour of the 'Days'set... led by none other than Deidre Hall!
At the end of today's show, Jeff invited the audience to head into the Party Room for a champagne toast with the cast of 'Days of our Lives!' Check out this web exclusive footage to be a part of the action!
The Twitterverse blew up Monday afternoon when Melissa Joan Hart announced that she is backing Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan. The "Sabrina, the Teenage Witch" actress had previously made clear that she was a Republican but had yet to announce an endorsement for the 2012 election.
Joan Hart first alerted followers that she would be taking a political stance later in the day
Showtime restricted their older videos to US only so I can't embed it. But in one of the older Homeland Debrief videos (possibly this one? I can't see it anymore), it looks like they cut a short bit from the hotel room scene with Brody and Carrie, he tries to touch her face and she slaps him away.
Ruth Negga won a host of admirers with her portrayal of Shirley Bassey on BBC TV last year. Now she's set to break through with a major Channel 4 spy drama and a role in Steve McQueen's next movie
Soulja Boy tries to hide his mistake - but not before everyone screenshots it.
Soulja Boy has a history of uploading steamy photos of himself and his crotch on social media - for his female fan's pleasure.
His first attempt in 2009 was laughed at by MediaTakeOut.
He followed that up with another photo of his stuffed erection with the caption "Ladies Only".
Today, he has gone one step further. He posted a photo of his penis on his official Tumblr.
When he realized his mistake, he quickly apologized and removed the photo:
"I apologize to ever seen that, accident. "
( Click for uncensored )
Source / His Tumblr
During her latest concert in St. Paul, Madonna decided to restart her ongoing attack on all things Lady Gaga. It seems Madonna was offended because Lady Gaga rejected her invitation to perform together.
"I have the best fans in the whole world. So take THAT, Lady Gaga! You know, I invited her on stage to sing with me. But, she turned me down. It's okay. I've been rejected before, it builds a little character."
In a new clip that teases the upcoming premiere, Taylor let's it slip that Lisa is having a party at her restaurant and Adrienne gets upset that she was never told about it.
"To not be invited is a little bit mean girlish and pretty frivolous," Adrienne says. "I thought we had moved on and apparently she’s still upset."
To make things worse, people who aren't close with Lisa are going to the party and that annoys her.
"Not only were my friends going, but my friends' friends were going too so of course being left out is hurtful," she admits.
Are The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills cast members finally getting along? Well, for the day!
The ladies took a break from all the bickering, backstabbing, drama and tension for a Beverly Hillbillies-themed photo shoot in the new issue of In Touch, on newsstands now.
“It’s fun when people don’t take themselves too seriously, and with this group, that can happen,” Brandi Glanville told In Touch at the shoot on Oct 22.
The women stepped away from their normal glitz and glamour to pose as the famous backwoods family. “I haven't been called a hillbilly before!” Adrienne Maloof laughs. “But if I'm ever going to be called a hillbilly I guess this would be the time!”
The cast called a brief truce for the photo shoot at Kyle Richards' home, although at one point Kyle joked she was scared the others were snooping around her house looking to find things to blackmail her with!
“I was happy to see everyone getting along — even though some people needed to be in separate rooms,” Brandi told In Touch.
SOURCE: OK!, InTouch