Articles on this Page
- 05/19/17--15:08: _Box Office: ‘Alien:...
- 05/19/17--15:08: _Freeform officially...
- 05/19/17--15:09: _Hugh Jackman Didn't...
- 05/19/17--15:36: _Roseanne revival ig...
- 05/19/17--15:36: _It's a Daveed Diggs...
- 05/19/17--15:49: _New 'Wonder Woman' ...
- 05/19/17--16:00: _Free For All Friday
- 05/19/17--18:03: _RuPaul's Drag Race ...
- 05/19/17--18:03: _Trailer for Tokyo G...
- 05/19/17--18:04: _"Mamma Mia: Here We...
- 05/19/17--18:04: _Celeb Tweets about ...
- 05/19/17--20:03: _Who was eliminated ...
- 05/19/17--20:03: _FO&O - So So Good [MV]
- 05/19/17--20:04: _Harry Styles Debuts...
- 05/19/17--20:25: _Twin Peaks Red Carpet
- 05/20/17--08:15: _Finding Prince Char...
- 05/20/17--08:15: _Untucked Season 9 e...
- 05/20/17--08:16: _Katy Perry's "Swish...
- 05/20/17--08:58: _Solange performs at...
- 05/20/17--09:39: _First Poster, Clip,...
- The movie takes place a decade after the events in “Prometheus,” and centers on the crew of the colony ship Covenant landing on an uncharted planet that appears at first to be a paradise.
- Critics have shown plenty of support for “Alien: Covenant,” helping it earn a 73% “fresh” rating on Rotten Tomatoes.
- Alien: Covenant features an ensemble cast led by Michael Fassbender, Katherine Waterston and Billy Crudup.
- 05/19/17--15:09: Hugh Jackman Didn't Know Wolverines Were Real
- 05/19/17--15:36: Roseanne revival ignoring series finale
- 05/19/17--15:36: It's a Daveed Diggs round-up!!
- 05/19/17--16:00: Free For All Friday
- 05/19/17--18:03: RuPaul's Drag Race Fashion Photo RuView with Raja and Bianca Del Rio
- 05/19/17--18:03: Trailer for Tokyo Ghoul film
- 05/19/17--18:04: "Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!", Sequel Coming Summer 2018
- Universal has greenlit a sequel for the hit musical Mamma Mia for a July 20th, 2018 release.
- The film will be called 'Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!"
- Sources say that one angle could focus on Meryl Streep, Colin Firth, and Pierce Brosnan characters years before the original takes place.
- It will be written and directed by Ol Parker, who is most well known to The Best Exotic Mairgold Hotel films.
- 05/19/17--20:03: Who was eliminated on tonight's episode of RuPaul's Drag Race?
- 05/19/17--20:03: FO&O - So So Good [MV]
- 05/19/17--20:04: Harry Styles Debuts No.1 in the U.S. & U.K.
- 05/19/17--20:25: Twin Peaks Red Carpet
- 05/20/17--08:15: Untucked Season 9 episode 9
- 05/20/17--08:16: Katy Perry's "Swish Swish" Is Her Anthem Against Bullies
- 05/20/17--08:58: Solange performs at the Guggenheim Museum
Ridley Scott's sci-fi thriller Alien: Covenant will easily rocket past holdover Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 to win the weekend box-office race
Freeform has officially ordered thirteen episodes of Zoey's spin-off, which will follow her in college.. Yara Shahidi and Deon Cole star. The show is named college-ish and set to premiere in 2018.
When he was cast as Wolverine in the X-Men franchise, Hugh Jackman spent weeks researching wolves to inform his portrayal because he had no clue that there was an actual animal called a wolverine.
He recalled that director Brian Singer thought his performance was odd and asked him “Are you sort of walking funny, what’s going on?’ And I said, ‘I’ve been doing this thing with wolves,’ and he goes, ‘You know you’re not a wolf, right?'”.
When Singer informed him that he was supposed to a wolverine, “I said, ‘Well, there’s no such thing as a wolverine,'” Jackman says. Singer replied: “‘Go to the zoo, dude.’ I literally didn’t know it existed."
Dan will definitely be alive. The Roseanne revival is said to be ignoring everything from the series finale. No word yet on if they're ignoring the entire final season.
You may be asking yourself, "hey, what has Tony™ Award winning actor and rapper Daveed Diggs been up to lately? Well, in addition to being a guest star in this season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt (out on Netflix today!), he's also been snatching roles and producing credits left and right.
Daveed (a huge step up from Chris Evans) will play Layton Well, “a prisoner barely surviving the harsh conditions in the tail end of the train. A quiet thinker who spends his days sniffing the industrial-waste-turned-drug Chronole and tending to his cage full of rats, Layton becomes a reluctant participant in a struggle that could upend life on the train.”
Daveed is an executive producer on the new comedy about a young rapper who runs for mayor as a publicity stunt for his mixtape and ends up getting elected.
Tour de Pharmacy is a HBO mockumentary about a group of cyclists who got caught up in a doping scandal in a biking competition in the 80s.
ONTD, how much work is your fave getting?
IGN has an exclusive clip from Wonder Woman featuring Gal Gadot's Diana taking on one of the film's villains, General Erich Ludendorff (played by Danny Huston). It seems like this might take place near the end of the film, so don't watch if you don't want to be spoiled!
Also, here are a couple of new posters that debuted earlier this week, including one for the Chinese market.
(NEW) Wonder Woman Poster pic.twitter.com/7yi8ORa6hX— Best Of Gal Gadot (@BadpostsGal) May 17, 2017
Two more weeks! Can't wait for her to slay the box office!
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Let's try to make it a live viewing Drag Race post, since we haven't had one in a while. Who are you rooting for this season, ONTD?
Ghouls live among us, the same as normal people in every way – except their craving for human flesh. Shy Ken Kaneki is thrilled to go on a date with the beautiful Rize. But it turns out that she’s only interested in his body – eating it, that is. When a morally questionable rescue transforms him into the first half-human half-Ghoul hybrid, Ken is drawn into the dark and violent world of Ghouls, which exists alongside our own.
If this means I get more Meryl singing ABBA songs, I'll take it.
Nobody could have predicted that a bunch of rich, privileged white guys would act like they can literally get away with anything.— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) May 19, 2017
- Both the NYT and WaPo dropped news about the Kremlin Klan that has taken over the White House. WaPo reported that a senior advisor (
Trump (Sam Spade voice): Let's give 'em Jared.— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) May 19, 2017
There's a small part of me that thinks Trump won't really mind being impeached cause it'll mean big ratings.— billy eichner (@billyeichner) May 19, 2017
Let's not forget how complicit Pence is. He flat out denied there had been ANY contacts between the Trump campaign and the Russians. LIES.— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) May 19, 2017
- For the the main challenge the queens had to produce a Pilot episode
- They worked in three teams: Shea and Sasha, Valentina and Nina, and Alexis, Peppermint and Trinity
- The runway theme was Club Kids
- The challenge winners were Shea and Sasha
- Lipsync for your life was between Nina&Valentina
- RuPaul stopped the lipsync halfway through because Valentina had a mask on and didn't take it off, Ru asked her to remove the mask but she refused at first. She took it off eventually but completely bombed the lipsync
- Jasmine Masters was right, Valentina was sent home
source: my TV
Are you obsessed enough to kidnap your faves, ONTD?
- The debut solo album of Harry Styles is No.1 in both the U.S. and U.K.
- Shifted just shy of 57,000 across physical, download and streaming equivalent sales to claim the top spot in the U.K.
- Also number 1 in the U.S. with 240,000 physical sales plus streams.
- For those keeping score, Zayn also topped the U.K. and U.S. charts with numbers of 22,250 and 156,000 respectively.
Sorry ONTD, he's here to stay!
25 years after the last piece of Twin Peaks canon came out (Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me premiered at Cannes on May 1, 1982), cast members both new and old walked the red carpet for the premiere of the new and final season which will premiere on Showtime this Sunday.
- Fire Island (Logo's version of The Real World) cast member (and sexy daddy) Justin nudes have leaked online.
- He revealed he's had body issues in the past and has been public about how being nude helped him overcome it.
- Unlike Logo's other reality show, Finding Prince Charming, there's no cum-drinking-jizz-inyecting-bottle-fucking-videos.
ONTD, show us your nudes!
Have you been making memes holding those responsible for their own actions accountable instead of harassing people who aren't to blame ONTD?
Katy Perry addresses rumors that her single "Swish Swish" is about someone everyone knows and gets hyped about her touring partnership with Boys & Girls Club of America
what an awkward interview
- She performed two shows on Thursday as part of the Red Bull Music Academy Festival
- Both shows sold out in seconds
- People were told to wear all white and had to check in their phones
were u there, ontd? i went to one of them and it was great, but she started an hour late - a huge pet peeve of mine :(
-Premiering at Cannes on Monday, it will be out on limited release November 3rd
-Called a ‘psychological revenge thriller’– Colin Farrell plays 'Steven', a charming successful cardiac surgeon who takes a troubled (creepy) teenage boy under his wing. Predictably, creepy teen starts getting sinister, Dr Colin's life starts falling apart, and he is "forced to make an unthinkable sacrifice."
-Nicole Kidman will be playing Colin's wife, and Alicia Silverstone will play creepy boy's mother.
-Lanthimos and Colin will also be teaming up again for the third time for their just announced in development Amazon TV series about the Iran-Contra Affair – more under the cut.
-According to one source, there is a somewhat supernatural element to The Killing of a Sacred Deer, inspired by the Ancient Greek tragedian writer Euripedes.
-In order to get into the role of a cardiac surgeon and understand their lifestyle and mentality, as well as operating room etiquette/procedure, Colin spent time with some at Christ Hospital in Cincinnati (where the majority of the film was shot last summer).
-Yorgos Lanthimos has co-written the script with Efthymis Filippou, who also co-wrote The Lobster and Dogtooth.
-Regarding the Iran-Contra Affair show: Colin will be playing Oliver North, a US Marine working for the National Security Council who claimed partial responsibility for weapons sales to Iran, the profits then going to the Nicaraguan Contras back in the 1980s under Reagan.
-Oliver North is a real life person, and currently (welp) a host on his own Fox News show, 'War Stories With Oliver North'.
Sources:IndieWire Twitter, First Clip, WCPO, Coming Soon
Are you ready for the rise and Farrellution of this reformed yoga-loving green juice fanatic Good Dad™, ONTD?