Articles on this Page
- 05/20/17--09:45: _Titus takes on Lemo...
- 05/20/17--09:46: _Kate Middleton's si...
- 05/20/17--09:47: _7 New Clips From Wo...
- 05/20/17--10:21: _Celeb Tweets about ...
- 05/20/17--11:39: _Joseph Kahn's paych...
- 05/20/17--11:39: _New Wynonna Earp se...
- 05/20/17--11:44: _Henry does it for #...
- 05/20/17--11:57: _Shonda Rhimes Talks...
- 05/20/17--12:00: _BBC1's Call the Mid...
- 05/20/17--12:22: _Bobby Moynihan & Va...
- 05/20/17--13:27: _NBc renews "Trial &...
- 05/20/17--13:27: _Aisha Tyler’s Divor...
- 05/20/17--13:28: _Johnny Depp rejecte...
- 05/19/17--12:46: _Celebs tweet about ...
- 05/19/17--12:49: _M.I.A. continues to...
- 05/19/17--12:57: _Celebs react to 45 ...
- 05/19/17--13:21: _Danish Model Ulrikk...
- 05/19/17--14:07: _First snippet of ne...
- 05/19/17--14:07: _Bebe Rexha - The Wa...
- 05/19/17--14:33: _#Brotherhood: Orlan...
- 05/20/17--09:45: Titus takes on Lemonade in Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt season 3
- 05/20/17--09:46: Kate Middleton's sister got married
- 05/20/17--09:47: 7 New Clips From Wonder Woman + Bloopers
- 05/20/17--11:39: Joseph Kahn's paycheck hits today; drags Katy Perry's new song
- 05/20/17--11:39: New Wynonna Earp season 2 trailer
- 05/20/17--11:44: Henry does it for #DoItForDurrell 2017
- 05/20/17--11:57: Shonda Rhimes Talks About Her Decision To End Scandal
- 05/20/17--12:22: Bobby Moynihan & Vanessa Bayer are leaving SNL
- 05/20/17--13:27: NBc renews "Trial & Error"
- 05/20/17--13:27: Aisha Tyler’s Divorce Finalized, Must Pay Ex $2 Million
- 05/20/17--13:28: Johnny Depp rejected early Pirates script because of female villain
- 05/19/17--12:57: Celebs react to 45 telling the Russians that Comey was a "nut job"
- 05/19/17--13:21: Danish Model Ulrikke Hoyer Dropped From A Show For Being 'Too Big'
- 05/19/17--14:07: Bebe Rexha - The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) [feat. Lil Wayne]
- 05/19/17--14:33: #Brotherhood: Orlando Bloom defends Johnny Depp
*Streaming now on Netflix, Titus brings his own visual album to season 3 of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, including a riff on Beyonce's "Hold Up"
How about a Season 3 discussion thread! Did Titus top Pino Noir with his Lemonade-ing?
Pippa Middleton and James Matthews leave after getting married at the wedding Of Pippa Middleton and James Matthews at St Mark's Church on May 20, 2017 in Englefield Green, England.
1. Diana trains with General Antiope (Robin Wright) in Themyscira.
2. Steve Trevor (Chris Pine) gets compelled to tell the truth.
3. Diana attempts to use a revolving door (ft. Etta Candy).
4-6. Fight scenes.
7. Diana argues with Steve.
B-roll / Behind-the-scenes / Bloopers:
Pence claims he was out of the loop on Flynn, Comey, Rosenstein. They didn't even tell him about Margarita Mondays in the Lincoln Library.— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) May 20, 2017
- FAUXTUS is on a trip to the Middle East and the Vatican with Malaria, Jare-Jare Binks, and Voldemort. FAUXTUS hopes to create peace + will be giving a speech on Islam. He tried to also have Muslim refugees banned from entering the country. While he was in the air, two huge stories were dropped by the NYT and WaPo. CNN tried to join in on the party as well.
- Pence claims to be in the dark about everything going on in the White House and with Flynn even though he was head of the transition team. Democrats also warned Pence about Flynn back in November but Pence is claiming that he suddenly can't read.
He doesn't make us more respected. On the contrary, the world thinks we're a joke.— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) May 20, 2017
Donald Trump: Making America a laughing stock again.
When is the Kushner developed Trump resort opening there? https://t.co/nPiUkpZCAh— Chris Meloni (@Chris_Meloni) May 20, 2017
Can u imagine the holy howl if Obama had made Saudi Arabia his first international visit? PS- drumpf just got SA highest honor #SoProud— Chris Meloni (@Chris_Meloni) May 20, 2017
I'd like to know how you feel about this, Trump supporters. (Please be civil. It's a sincere question.) https://t.co/fbMbQxak4Z— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) May 20, 2017
For all you trump supporters who think he cares about the working class. pic.twitter.com/b7kms7o6fd— Chelsea Handler (@chelseahandler) May 20, 2017
WATCH: Broadway legend Patti LuPone on President Trump.....watch the whole clip. pic.twitter.com/4L2SGs5dfE— Yashar (@yashar) May 20, 2017
Patti Lupone, Broadway legend, sounds off on FAUXTUS and the country.
If you're gonna do a diss track, at least put a decent hook in it.— Joseph Kahn (@JosephKahn) May 19, 2017
- joseph kahn drags katy perry's new song swish swish ft. nicki minaj
- he directed the snake's bad blood, out of the woods, wildest dreams and blank space
- taylor‘s friends are already sticking up for her after the release of the song. read what ruby rose wrote on twitter while slamming katy‘s music
source / source2 / source3
do you think "swish swish" is about taylor swift?
The race took place last weekend (May 14, 2017)
The 13 km race course was held in Jersey, Channel Islands
Participants of over 500 people, from 17 different countries took part in the Durrell Challenge
Money raised will go to the Jersey Zoo; Henry is an ambassador for the zoo.
And they're off!
Henry with his brothers Charlie and Nick.
Henry, his brothers and a few fans
Henry post-race pretty face
Henry post-race with fans
Ploughshare tortise and its biggest fan - this poor thing and its species are endangered and may go extinct in two years. Learn more here.
Bonus Henry talking about gaining his confidence
In Shonda’s first newsletter, she address why she decided to end Scandal. She said that she didn’t want her shows to go on and on and have people asking when will it end. Ending Scandal is a scary change for her.
Season finale discussion?
Call the Midwife stars Bryony Hannah, Emerald Fennell and Kate Lamb won't be returning for series seven. A spokesperson for the hit drama confirms that all three actors have quit the BBC1 show.
Fennell and Lamb played nurses (and lesbian lovers) Patsy Mount and Delia Busby while Hannah has starred as nun Cynthia Miller since series one aired in 2012.
Emerald Fennell had this to say on her Twitter.
Will miss everyone (and Patsy) like mad but at least I can watch the new series spoiler-free. DON’T TELL ME ANYTHING ANYONE!!— Emerald Fennell (@emeraldfennell) May 20, 2017
Meanwhile, it was recently announced that Black Mirror actress Leonie Elliott had been cast as Nurse Lucille Anderson, who will become the first West Indian midwife to feature as a regular character in the BBC drama.
Her story will introduce viewers to the experiences of Caribbean nurses who came over to England in the 1960s to work in the growing NHS.
Executive producer Pippa Harris said: “We can’t wait to introduce the audience to our new midwife, Lucille, played by the hugely talented and captivating Leonie Elliott. From her first audition, Leonie managed to embody the essence of this elegant, intelligent, witty character who Heidi Thomas has created with her customary skill.
Filming has already begun for the 2017 Christmas special (guest starring Anita Dobson), which will be followed by a new series of eight episodes next year. There will be a white Christmas in Poplar as the festive special sees our Call the Midwife favourites dealing with a thick blanket of snow and the coldest winter in 300 years. This is 1963, when temperatures plunged and brought the country to a standstill.
Series seven will also include:
-tokophobia (fear of pregnancy)
-Asian child bride
ONTD, how bummed are you that flawless lesbian queen Patsy Mount will no longer be gracing your screens?
Everyone's favorite bar mitzvah boy and drunk uncle are leaving Saturday Night Live. Tonight will be their final appearance. Bobby has been on the sketch comedy show for 9 seasons while Vanessa has been on for 7.
The season finale will be hosted by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson with musical guest Katy Perry
NBC has renewed the comedy for a 10-episode 2nd season.
* has to pay her ex $31,250 per month in spousal support over the next four years.
* in addition to a lump sum payment of $500,000.
* it comes to a grand total of $2 million.
* the former couple will split their joint assets down the middle.
* The couple was married in 1992, separated in January 2015.
* Tietjens filed for divorce in 2016.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales screenwriter Terry Rossio claimed that Depp rejected an earlier version of his script because it had a female villain.
- He wrote, "My [early] version was set aside because it featured a female villain, and Johnny Depp was worried that would be redundant to Dark Shadows, which also featured a female villain."
- He also added, "Usually when I go back to read a screenplay that wasn't produced, it holds up, often better than the film that was eventually produced. Sometimes it just takes a single decision by a single person, often just a whim, to destroy years of story creation and world-building."
- Javier Bardem and Geoffrey Rush are now the villains in the upcoming movie.
The FCC just voted 2-1 to repeal Net Neutrality. Citizens of the Internet, our rights are being eroded, and dangerously so.— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) May 19, 2017
Ending Title II Net Neutrality protection is wrong. It is yet another attack on those attempting to bring about the beloved community.— John Lewis (@repjohnlewis) May 18, 2017
The internet is one of the most powerful tools to making your voice heard — we must protect a free and open internet. #NetNeutrality— Kamala Harris (@KamalaHarris) May 19, 2017
I'm really worried😓
M.I.A. on Assange: "You should thank him and fast fix your system, not hide him or the cracks he exposed" https://t.co/E0oIo5yZny— Pitchfork (@pitchfork) May 19, 2017
After it was announced that Wikileaks founder Julian Assange was no longer under investigation for rape, M.I.A. said he should be thanked and that he will speak at her upcoming festival, Meltdown.
These times they are changing hear Julian speak at #MELTDOWN2017😁
Every time I ve seen Assange I've asked him why he doesn't design an app for apple or sell out humanity and their data and rape them for all their money to be a rich and respected corporate humanity rapists . I mean he's as smart as any of the sili"con" valley respected celebrated humans. The "call of duty" guy or the guy installing gps systems into drones that's killed thousands of innocent people. Why not cash in ur intellect as most of us do? That type of collective social rape is ok. The porn images or fucked up weird shit my kid has popping up on YouTube every time he searches lego on the internet or constant peddling out of images and messages that say it's ok to be rampant fuck boys and girls , in this is modern society. system that perpetuates over sexualisation of women in the name of freedom wants to bomb countries where women cover up and killed how many women and children- Hilary and condoleezza rice joined forces to represent women and said the war in Iraq was to liberate women so they didn't have to cover up!!!! . Lets not ask questions about that because that's normal but dismiss everything this guy did because it hasn't occurred to you that we are not in the 60s and 70s where they just kill you like Malcom x or JFK , they just "slander" or "frame" you mostly use sex or drugs or money to do it, and sadly thats enough because humanity has become that complacent and is rapidly loosing critical thinking faculties. by now if you haven't be slandered and framed when you've hit the dollars 💵 or social reach it means your probably working for the system. Grab that pussy is a symptom of your broken system that was allowed to grow without question.
He helped You to see hypocrisy you should thank him and fast fix your system not hide him or the cracks he exposed.
SOURCES: 1 and 2
Is he trying to get out?! https://t.co/usvLPAz0oa— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) May 19, 2017
“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job. faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off. I’m not under investigation.”
You couldn't script this. https://t.co/tb1sqTAmrK— dan levy (@danjlevy) May 19, 2017
Trump says Comey is a "nut job" which is ridiculous because we all know this was the Nut Job: pic.twitter.com/J9KHV5JgQE— billy eichner (@billyeichner) May 19, 2017
"This turbulence is terrible."— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) May 19, 2017
"That isn't turbulence. It's Trump having a tantrum."
-Air Force One, right about now.
SOURCE:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- It was a Louis Vuitton show in Japan
- She was told to drink only water 24 hours before her next fitting
- Ended up being dropped by the agent
I just returned from Tokyo/Japan, where Louis Vuitton held a beautiful cruise show in Kyoto, I just never made it to Kyoto cause I was canceled for the show due to being ‘too big’. (I’m a size 34-36)
Ashley Brokaw’s caster Alexia had said that there had been some problems during the fitting. According to her I had “a very bloated stomach”, “bloated face”, and urged me to starve myself with this statement “Ulrikke needs to drink only water for the next 24 hours”. I was shocked when I heard it.
I woke up at 2am and was extremely hungry. The breakfast started at 6:30am – I had the absolute minimum. I was afraid to meet Alexia so my luck she didn’t arrive until 8am, when my plate was taken off the table. She said good morning to me and the other girls and looked at me, then down on my non-existent plate and up at me again. She was checking if I had been eating food.
At 7pm my mother agent from Denmark called my to tell the sad news that Louis Vuitton had chosen to cancel me from the show without the refitting and that I was going to be sent back home. Not only did I have a belly, my face was puffy now also my back was a problem.
I am glad I’m 20 years old with an elite sports background and not a 15 year old girl, who are new to this and unsure about herself, because I have no doubt that I would then have ended up very sick and scarred long into my adult life. TO READ THE FULL STORY CLICK IN MY BIO!!!!!!! #LVCruise2018#mistreatmentofmodels#AshleyBrokaw#thefutureisfemale#sowhyeatingdisorders#youknowitstrue#shareifyoucare#jamespscully
good for her for speaking out about it.
'Strangers' is a love song between two women and is described as outrageously good". The duet is a strong contender to become a single for Halsey upcoming album "Hopeles Fountain Kingdom"
Adelanto de "Strangers" - Halsey feat. Lauren pic.twitter.com/9O1sVWUfwj— Harmonizers (@Harmonizers_FB) May 18, 2017
Halsey talking about a song from her album, 'Strangers' with Lauren Jauregui. pic.twitter.com/vHbk9Y7kJK— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) May 17, 2017
Orlando Bloom Defends Johnny Depp After Personal & Legal Woes: He’s One of the Most ‘Stand-Up People I’ve Ever Met’ https://t.co/8remoB3KD0— People Magazine (@people) May 19, 2017
- Orlando says the man he knows and loves is the man who's there tonight, and that Johnny does everything the right way
- People go through all kinds of weird stuff and it's a shame it has to be dragged out in public because Johnny is one of the most private and stand-up people Orlando has ever met
- Jerry Bruckheimer, the POTC producer, also defended Depp and said he's a fabulous guy who's excited to be there