Articles on this Page
- 05/15/17--09:18: _Paramore Announces ...
- 05/15/17--09:20: _New Miss USA Is Not...
- 05/15/17--13:56: _Elle King announces...
- 05/15/17--13:56: _Roger Federer withd...
- 05/15/17--13:57: _Kylie Jenner Uses H...
- 05/15/17--13:57: _Hackers Claim to Ha...
- 05/15/17--14:53: _Policeman Who Attac...
- 05/15/17--15:07: _'RHONJ' Star Dina M...
- 05/15/17--15:08: _Kylie Jenner Presen...
- 05/15/17--15:08: _Promo for Archer Dr...
- 05/15/17--15:09: _The Strokes say Rya...
- 05/15/17--15:12: _Celebs react to Tru...
- 05/15/17--15:13: _Hilary Duff talks a...
- 05/15/17--15:13: _Kardashians Kause K...
- 05/15/17--15:50: _Bridgit Mendler- Ca...
- 05/15/17--15:58: _Gigi Hadid for Harp...
- 05/15/17--16:34: _Youtuber Acacia Bri...
- 05/15/17--16:42: _Trailers for Fox's ...
- 05/15/17--17:21: _European Premiere o...
- 05/15/17--18:01: _Some things we lear...
- 05/15/17--09:18: Paramore Announces Fall Tour!
- 05/15/17--09:20: New Miss USA Is Not A Feminist, Says Healthcare Is A Privilege
- 05/15/17--13:56: Elle King announces marriage...and divorce
- 05/15/17--13:56: Roger Federer withdraws from the 2017 French Open
- 05/15/17--13:57: Kylie Jenner Uses Housekeeper's Arm to Swatch Shitty Lipsticks
- 05/15/17--13:57: Hackers Claim to Have Stolen a Disney Movie
- Could be Dead Men Tell No Tales
or Cars 3. Some sources are saying that it is indeed Pirates 5 (ironic).
- Hackers demand a huge Bitcoin ransom or will release various snippets of video
- Disney refuses to pay
- 05/15/17--14:53: Policeman Who Attacked Tennis Star James Blake Avoids Trial
- 05/15/17--15:07: 'RHONJ' Star Dina Manzo Beaten in Home Invasion
- 05/15/17--15:08: Kylie Jenner Presents #LifeofKylie
- 05/15/17--15:08: Promo for Archer Dreamland: "Gramercy, Halberd!" | S08E07
- 05/15/17--15:12: Celebs react to Trump leaking classified info to Russia
- 05/15/17--15:13: Kardashians Kause Khaos @ NBC Upfronts
- 05/15/17--15:50: Bridgit Mendler- Can't Bring This Down ft. Pell
- 05/15/17--15:58: Gigi Hadid for Harper's Bazaar
- 05/15/17--16:34: Youtuber Acacia Brinley Gives Birth
- 05/15/17--16:42: Trailers for Fox's other new fall series
- 05/15/17--17:21: European Premiere of 'POTC: Dead Men Tell No Tales' Photos
- 05/15/17--18:01: Some things we learned from Harry Style's Apple Music doc
9/06 - Jacksonville, FL @ Moran Theatre*
9/08 - Miami, FL @ The Fillmore Miami Beach*
9/09 - Orlando, FL @ Dr. Phillips Center*
9/11 - Charlotte, NC @ Ovens Auditorium
9/13 - Washington, DC @ MGM National Harbor Theater
9/15 - Detroit, MI @ The Fox Theatre
9/16-17 - Chicago, IL @ Riot Fest
9/19 - Sioux City, IA @ Orpheum Theatre
9/21 - Denver, CO @ BellCo Theatre
9/22 - Orem, UT @ Utah Valley University Events Center
9/24 - Oakland, CA @ Paramount Theatre
9/26 - Los Angeles, CA @ Greek Theater
9/27 - Phoenix, AZ @ Comercia Theatre
9/29 - Houston, TX @ Smart Financial Center at Sugar Land
9/30 - Dallas, TX @ Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
10/02 - Atlanta, GA @ The Fox Theater
10/04 - New York, NY @ Radio City Music Hall
10/07 - Boston, MA @ Boston Opera House
10/10 - Bethlehem, PA @ Sands Bethlehem Event Center
10/12 - Montreal, QC @ St. Denis Theatre
10/13 - Toronto, ON @ Massey Hall
10/15 - Akron, OH @ Akron Civic Theatre
10/17 - Nashville, TN @ Ryman Auditorium
*Best Coast not performing
Are you enjoying the new album ONTD? Fake Happy >>>>
African-American nuclear chemist, Kára McCullough :
• said she prefers not to use the word “feminist.”
• said she prefers the term “equalism.”
“I don’t want to call myself a feminist. Women, we are just as equal as men, especially in the workplace.”
The topic of healthcare :
• she believes healthcare is a “privilege” that comes tied to having a job.
“As a employee, I’m granted health care. And I see firsthand that for one, to have health care, you need to have jobs, so therefore we need to continue to cultivate this environment so that we’re given the opportunities to have health care as well as jobs for all Americans worldwide.”
Elle King announced on Instagram today that she secretly married Andrew "Fergie" Ferguson just three weeks after they met last year. Hold your congratulations though because they just got divorced today.
We secretly got married 3 weeks after we met on 2/14/2016. It was and will forever be, one of the happiest days of my life. This photo was taken today, 5/15/2017. A month after what should have been our big wedding ceremony. My heart is broken. My soul aches. I am lost. He is the greatest love of my life. He is my best friend. As we separate, and attempt to find our footing through life, all I can hope for us is that we both find happiness within ourselves. I love you. You'll always have my heart. You'll always be my first husband.
Please be respectful of our emotions and our space during this time. Everybody thought I lost my mind and I did. So, be kind.
Just my luck. Minutes after ending my marriage, of course I come home to my wedding dress waiting for me.
Source 1, 2
They did seem really in love so I feel bad for her. 3 weeks though?! Giiiirl.
The tennis star will miss the tournament for the second year in a row, wants to focus on grass and hard court seasons.
Full statement: Regrettably, I've decided not to participate in the French Open. I've been working really hard, both on and off the court, during the last month but in order to try and play on the ATP World Tour for many years to come, I feel it's best to skip the clay court season this year and prepare for the grass and hard court seasons. The start to the year has been magical for me but I need to recognize that scheduling will be the key to my longevity moving forward. Thus, my team and I concluded today that playing just one event on clay was not in the best interest of my tennis and physical preparation for the remainder of the season. I will miss the French fans, who have always been so supportive and I look forward to seeing them at Roland Garros next year.
not surprised, tbh
Kylie Jenner uses her housekeeper's arm for those Lip Kit swatch videos https://t.co/ZJH8Q7uCua— The Cut (@TheCut) May 15, 2017
Kylie spoke to Fast Company about swatching her lipsticks on her housekeeper's arm for snapchat:
Everyone knows when I’m releasing a product on Snapchat that I will be MIA for the next hour and a half. I’m running around my house, finding the perfect lighting, the perfect swatches. My housekeeper, I use her arm for my Snapchats. She has the best arm for swatches. She’s so nice and just sits there and has her arm ready and lets me do my thing. I care a lot about what my products look like when people first see them.
Does she get a percentage of sales tho? She's estimated to have made $400 million in sales. Maybe time to give her a bonus, hun.
What movie (Last Jedi) do you hope it is?
- NYPD officer attacked famous tennis player James Blake outside a 5* hotel in Midtown Manhattan in 2015
- The plainclothes officer charged Blake out of the blue and later claimed mistaken identity
- The officer reached a deal that allows him to avoid a public disciplinary trial
- The case had been "resolved privately"
- Mayor Bill de Blasio's administration shields police officers’ disciplinary records from the public
- Last year, the city paid $169,000 to settle a federal lawsuit filed by a Queens man who was physically and verbally assaulted by the same officer
Follow up to an earlier post
NYPD officer who pinned James Blake to the ground outside a Manhattan hotel in 2015 won't face a public hearing: https://t.co/WBrv49EPsc— Ben Rothenberg (@BenRothenberg) May 15, 2017
Real Housewives of New Jersey star Dina Manzo and her boyfriend were bound and beaten by a pair of home invaders over the weekend.
The two robbers beat Manzo's boyfriend, David Cantin, repeatedly with a baseball bat and punched Manzo after forcing their way into the home. They then bound and gagged the couple and ransacked the house, stealing an undetermined amount of cash and jewelry.
Manzo and Cantin managed to free themselves after the robbers fled and were treated at the hospital for facial injuries. Cantin had a broken nose.
“Dina and David are obviously shaken up from the traumatic and violent home invasion and robbery. No one should ever have to go through what they did. They are grateful to law enforcement and the other emergency responders and appreciate everyone’s concern and well wishes" said their lawyer, Andrew Brettler.
- Started filming Keeping Up With The Kardashians at 9 years old
- Feels "constantly pressured" to keep up with her image and to not let anyone down
- Can't do this forever
- "This isn't Keeping Up With The Kardashians. This is like a therapy session."
Archer and Trexler try to escape a rampaging Dutch by telling the world's worst knock-knock joke.
Albert Hammond Jr.:
"Ryan would always come and wake me at two in the morning and have drugs, so I’d just do the drugs and kind of numb out. I knew I would shoot up drugs from a very young age. I’d been wanting to do heroin since I was 14 years old."
"I remember Julian threatening to beat Ryan [Adams] up if he hung out with me, as a protective thing. He’d heard that Ryan would come and give me heroin, so he was just like, “If you come to my apartment again with heroin, I’m going to kick your ass.” I hadn’t really been doing it in baggie form until Ryan showed up. He was definitely a bad influence."
Ryan Adams denies it
Julian Casablancas kinda confirms it
Outrageous. Get him out, and soon. https://t.co/nGnsJOo7pb— George Takei (@GeorgeTakei) May 15, 2017
IMPEACH. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IMPEACH.— billy eichner (@billyeichner) May 15, 2017
Oh my god. How much longer will this happen? Somebody do something! Help! https://t.co/pPqN9uqV0c— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) May 15, 2017
How GREAT to live in a country where there is #FreedomOfSpeech. In some countries, I'd be jailed!— Barbra Streisand (@BarbraStreisand) May 15, 2017
#YoungerTV (@YoungerTV) May 14, 2017
- Luca, Hilary Duff's son, is starting to figure out that Hilary's job is "different than other mommies at school"
- She talks about him knowing her name is 'Hilary Duff' and not 'mommy'
- He thinks she's a ninja turtle
Moms! It happens. Four letter words slip out of our mouths so easily sometimes...we don't mean it ... can't help it. Don't beat yourself up… pic.twitter.com/YcayMrnHCm— Hilary Duff (@HilaryDuff) May 4, 2017
On divorce and co-parenting: "Some of my friends tell me, ‘God, it must be so nice, you get a break from your kid because you share him.’ I’m divorced, and it sucks. Well, it did suck for a while; now it’s just normal. But it’s true, I do get a break."
On having another kid:"I’ve gotten over the fact that I’m not going to have a baby that’s close in age with Luca. It sucked when everyone would be like, ‘When are you having another?’ I’d be like, ‘Do you know what’s happening right now? I’m not having another. You get engaged: ‘When’s the wedding?’ You get married: ‘When’s the baby?’ You have a baby: ‘When’s the next one?’ … I’m cherishing the now. Besides, watch: I’ll probably get some evil spawn of Hilary the next time around."
On dating in LA:"I never think being single sucks until I go out in L.A. with my girlfriends and the options are terrible. I really attract the old men!"
sources: 1, 2, 3
were your parents strict with swearing ontd?
Kim & Khloe Kardashian showed up at the NBC upfrotns to promote their show Keeping Up With The Kardashians which is in it's tenth season. The duo also spoke about
- shot at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida
- she says her and zayn both believe in aliens
- says when she's at a photoshoot she's 'different' from her real self (like an alter ego)
- talks about her walk being bad before
- talks about the demands of her job and friends not understanding that she's not always around because she's busy
- doesn't think she'll ever get used to paparazzi
- prefers when fans talk to her over snapping selfies
- facetimed zayn during the shoot to show him the pictures
on her walk:
“I’m flat-footed, and I pretty much have a forced arch in my foot from playing volleyball my whole life. In the last six months, my walk has really improved because I’ve started to learn how to pad my shoes correctly to support my feet.”
on her work:
"a lot of the time I feel suffocated by my own work ethic and by the expectations I put on myself. It’s really nice when you have people who say, ‘It’s okay to take time for yourself.’”
taylor swift contributes her insight:
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Welcome to the world, Brinley Rey Kersey. 🍋💛👶🏼 (7.7 ounces. 19 inches. 9:26 AM) pic.twitter.com/YO8SVXt7QG— Acacia Brinley Clark (@AcaciaBrinley) May 14, 2017
- Her boyfriend is still seemingly unemployed
- They started dating when she was 17 and he was 23/24
- She's now 19 and he's 26
- Didn't want to give birth on Mother's Day because it was 'her day'
- Basically live tweeted the birth
ONTD, do you want to be a pinterest mom?
- Has nothing but praises for his time in 1D, the movie shows some old footage and he talks about how people expect you to come out and say you hated it all along, but he truly loved every moment.
- He felt like he had become "The one with the long hair", the movie shows the moment he gets it cut.
- He is very close with guitarist Mitch Rowland. Rowland had never worked in music, was just the roommate of one of Harry's production engineers who came in one day to fill in for someone else. He was previously just working in a pizza shop. He and Harry bonded so much that Harry had a custom handmade guitar made for Mitch. In return, Mitch gave Harry one of his guitars.
- Harry talks about how Carolina was the last song written for the record, that he went out during a week that they were having a writing slump, and that time out inspired the song. He says he has since seen the subject of the song one other time.
- When asked what's it's like to be the subject of a song, he acts coy and says he doesn't know if he ever has been (lol okay).
- The movie shows the process of making that prosthetic mask for the stunt guy in the Sign of the Times video, but that Harry actually ended up doing most of the stunt work in the end.
- They originally told him they'd only go 20 ft in the air and by the end, they had him hanging from 1500 ft.