Articles on this Page
- 05/12/17--13:10: _First look at Todd ...
- 05/12/17--13:11: _Chanel Issues an Ap...
- 05/12/17--13:22: _THANK GOD: ABC rene...
- 05/12/17--18:52: _James Woods Posts H...
- 05/12/17--19:00: _Once Upon a Time Bo...
- 05/12/17--19:02: _Home Again trailer ...
- 05/12/17--19:27: _NBC Renews Law & Or...
- 05/12/17--19:28: _Master of None seas...
- 05/12/17--19:31: _Will Ferrell breaks...
- 05/12/17--19:32: _RHOA Fight Video Le...
- 05/12/17--21:11: _'Skam' Season 4 Epi...
- 05/12/17--21:11: _FOX orders Ryan Mur...
- 05/12/17--21:11: _Riverdale casts the...
- 05/12/17--21:12: _The Originals 4x09 ...
- 05/12/17--21:14: _CBS cancels 2 Broke...
- 05/12/17--21:16: _Katie Holmes and Ja...
- 05/12/17--21:20: _north west screams ...
- 05/12/17--21:21: _ABC orders divorce ...
- 05/12/17--21:22: _The Song of Summer ...
- 05/12/17--21:26: _Chelsea Handler's T...
- 05/12/17--13:22: THANK GOD: ABC renews Fresh Off the Boat for a Fourth Season!
- Entertainment Weekly's Editor at Large has confirmed Fresh Off the Boat has been renewed for a Season 4!
- ABC has also renewed Speechless!
- 05/12/17--18:52: James Woods Posts Homophobic Tweet About Anderson Cooper
- 05/12/17--19:00: Once Upon a Time Bosses Confirm Six Total Exits
- 05/12/17--19:02: Home Again trailer starring Reese Witherspoon
- 05/12/17--19:27: NBC Renews Law & Order: SVU for Season 19(!!!)
- 05/12/17--19:28: Master of None season two now available on Netflix
- 05/12/17--19:31: Will Ferrell breaks into song during USC commencement speech
- Back in March of this year, Real Housewives of Atlanta's Peter Thomas (Cynthia Baileys' ex-husband) & Matt Jordan (Kenya Moores' ex-boyfriend) got into a brawl post-interview at a Charlotee, NC radio station.
- The video leaked a couple of hours ago and shows Matt & Peter trash talking until Matt Jordan absolutely becomes out of control and assaulting Peter Thomas until the two are pulled apart by station security.
- Peter is pressing charges for assault against Matt.
- 05/12/17--21:11: 'Skam' Season 4 Episode 5 Clips: May 8-12
- 05/12/17--21:11: FOX orders Ryan Murphy's drama "911" starring Angela Bassett
- 05/12/17--21:11: Riverdale casts their new Reggie
- 05/12/17--21:12: The Originals 4x09 Promo
- 05/12/17--21:14: CBS cancels 2 Broke Girls
- 05/12/17--21:20: north west screams "no pictures!" at paparazzi
Todd Haynes returns to Cannes two years after 'Carol', now with 'Wonderstruck' based on Brian Selznick's novel, stars Oakes Fegley and Millie Simmonds playing two deaf children living parallel lives in 1927 and 1977, and co-starring Julianne Moore and Michelle Williams.
First clip from the movie:
It will be released in theatres on Oct. 20.
“Chanel expresses our sincerest regret for the boutique customer service experience that Ms Sidibe mentioned in the essay she published on a website. We are sorry that she felt unwelcome and offended.
“We took her words very seriously and immediately investigated to understand what happened, knowing that this is absolutely not in line with the high standards that Chanel wishes to provide to our customers.
“We are strongly committed to provide anyone who comes in our boutiques with the best customer service, and we do hope that in the future Ms Sidibe will choose to come back to a Chanel boutique and experience the real Chanel customer experience.”
Following this post
Fresh Off the Boat renewed by ABC— James Hibberd (@JamesHibberd) May 12, 2017
After ABC's show cancellation massacre yesterday, I was afraid but YAY MORE JESSICA HUANG!
James Woods took a brief respite from his continued bashing of Hilary Clinton and defense of Trump to share his take on Anderson Cooper rolling his eyes during an interview with Kellyanne Conway this week
(Icymi, Cooper asked Conway about the firing of FBI director James Comey, and she responded by saying she had been on his show during the campaign and had said they would win Michigan, prompting Cooper's eye roll at the irrelevant response).
The always-classy Woods last year said that he hoped a man he was suing for calling him a cokehead on Twitter 'died screaming my name', but the tables turned in March when he himself was served with a $3 million lawsuit for misidentifying a woman at a Bernie Sanders rally as a Nazi on Twitter.
Like rats abandoning a sinking ship, Ginnifer Goodwin (Snow White), Josh Dallas (Prince Charming), Jared Gilmore (Henry) and Emile de Ravin (Belle) are joining Jennifer Morrison (Emma Swan) and Rebecca Mader (Zelena) in exiting the series after season six.
Set to return for season seven are Lana Parrilla (Regina), Robert Carlyle (Mr. Gold) and Colin O'Donoghue (Captain Hook), who resigned new contracts for the rebooted seventh season that is said to include a big time jump.
"Life for a single mom in Los Angeles takes an unexpected turn when she allows three young guys to move in with her."
‘Law & Order: SVU’ Renewed for Season 19 at NBC https://t.co/xklbzgAyCw— Variety (@Variety) May 12, 2017
ONTD, are you happy the show was renewed? ngl, despite the mess that was this season, i can't say i'm not happy to get 20-something more episodes of my bae Carisi and ONTD's bae Barba
Season two was released today on Netflix. When we last left Dev, he had just broken up with his girlfriend Rachael and was heading to Italy to learn pasta making.
Discussion thread? And bring your fave homemade pasta recipes!!
Will Ferrell took to the podium where he paused and apologized “to all the parents who are sitting there saying, ‘Will Ferrell? Why Will Ferrell? I hate Will Ferrell.”
Ferrell then took the Class of 2017 through a laugh-filled, self-deprecating 30-minute ride through his career since the day in 1990 he received a degree in sports information journalism from USC.
Ferrell said, “My fear of failure never approached my fear of what if. What if I’d never tried.” and ended with a rousing rendition of Whitney Houston's I Will Always Love You.
'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Guys Brawl, First Matt Jordan-Peter Thomas Fight Footage (VIDEO) https://t.co/mUCBZJ6R5w— TMZ (@TMZ) May 12, 2017
Vdieo can be seen at Source
No Hard Feelings
Imagine All The People
I'm crying 😭 😭 😭
For those who might be wondering, the ending song to this week's episode is a cover of "Love Will Tear Us Apart" by Susanna and the Magical Orchestra.
FOX has given a 13-episode order to drama "911" from Ryan Murphy, starring Angela Bassett for a midseason debut.
Synopsis not revealed it is in the vein of ER and revolves around 911 operators.
- Charles Melton Takes over for Ross Butler
-Previous credits include American Horror Story: Hotel and Fox’s Glee
Upgrade? Downgrade? Midgrade?
‘2 Broke Girls’ Canceled After 6 Seasons at CBS https://t.co/kDG7raQwqY— Variety (@Variety) May 13, 2017
CBS has cancelled the comedy after 6 seasons
Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx were spotted spending time together, just blocks from where Tom Cruise was filming! https://t.co/l5LXEL89P6— JustJared.com (@JustJared) May 13, 2017
- Got together on set at Luc Besson’s studio, Cité du Cinemas after Jamie finished filming Robin Hood
- Tom Cruise was just blocks away, filming the 6th Mission: Impossible movie
Logline: When his career is ruined by scandal, superstar magician Cameron Black has only one place to turn to practice his art of deception, illusion and influence — the FBI. He’ll become the world’s first consulting illusionist, helping the government solve crimes that defy explanation and trap criminals and spies by using deception.
Cast: Jack Cutmore-Scott, Amaury Nolasco, Lenora Crichlow, Ilfenesh Hadera, Justin Chon, Vinnie Jones, Laila Robins
Splitting Up Together
Logline: Based on the Danish series created by Mette Heeno, Splitting Up Together is the story of a couple (Jenna Fischer, Oliver Hudson) whose marriage is reignited by their divorce.
Cast: Jenna Fischer, Oliver Hudson, Diane Farr, Lindsay Price, Olivia Keville, Bobby Lee, Van Crosby, Sander Combs, Geoff Pierson, Lucas Near-Verbrugghe, Kelsey Asbille
source 1, 2, 3
Budget Bieber Austin Mahone just dropped his new banger Creatures Of The Night (feat. Hardwell).
Sources | @Austin | YouTube
Follow-up to this post
Steve Harvey confirmed that the letter was real, saying, "I could not find a way to walk from the stage to my dressing room, to sit in my makeup chair, to walk from my dressing room to the stage or to just sit and have lunch without somebody just walking in."
- He says people started taking advantage of his friendly walk-in policy
- Does not apologize for it because he thought it needed to be written for his sake