Articles on this Page
- 05/12/17--22:01: _Miley Cyrus is a to...
- 05/12/17--23:24: _Ellen and Chris Pra...
- 05/12/17--10:39: _Rihanna @ Dior Crui...
- 05/12/17--10:40: _harry styles (sort ...
- 05/12/17--10:57: _Fifth Harmony's Nor...
- 05/12/17--10:57: _Riverdale post - Wh...
- 05/12/17--10:57: _Katie Lowes pregnan...
- 05/12/17--11:06: _NBC orders comedic-...
- 05/12/17--11:30: _NBC orders Virtual ...
- 05/12/17--11:31: _Riverdale Showrunne...
- 05/12/17--11:49: _Brooklyn Nine-Nine’...
- 05/12/17--11:56: _Harry Styles talks ...
- 05/12/17--12:05: _Director Dee Rees i...
- 05/12/17--12:22: _Katy Perry - Bon Ap...
- 05/12/17--12:23: _ONTD faves Benedict...
- 05/12/17--12:40: _The Eurovision Song...
- 05/12/17--12:40: _CBS Orders 6 new sh...
- 05/12/17--12:52: _Bella Hadid couldn'...
- 05/12/17--13:10: _First look at Todd ...
- 05/12/17--13:11: _Chanel Issues an Ap...
- 05/12/17--23:24: Ellen and Chris Pratt play a kinda naughty edition of 'Speak Out'
- 05/12/17--10:39: Rihanna @ Dior Cruise 2018 Runway Show
- 05/12/17--10:40: harry styles (sort of) admits he wrote a song about taylor swift
- 05/12/17--10:57: Fifth Harmony's Normani Kordei on The Ellen Degeneres Show
- 05/12/17--10:57: Riverdale post - What ever happened to baby J (and the pussycats)?
- 05/12/17--10:57: Katie Lowes pregnant with first child!
- 05/12/17--11:06: NBC orders comedic-drama "Good Girls" starring Retta and Mae Whitman
- 05/12/17--11:31: Riverdale Showrunner Talks Season 2 + Other news
- 05/12/17--11:49: Brooklyn Nine-Nine’ Renewed for Season 5
- Rees is a Spike Lee protégé who directed the films Pariah, Bessie and (upcoming) Mudbound
- She ran into Get Out producer Jason Blum at a party and was telling him that when she and her wife moved into a house in the country things started to go missing and she thought it might have been a ghost
- Project is still in its early stages (sounds like it's still in the writing stage)
- 05/12/17--12:22: Katy Perry - Bon Appétit ft. Migos
- 05/12/17--12:40: The Eurovision Song Contest, Explained For non-Europeans
- 05/12/17--12:40: CBS Orders 6 new shows to series
- 05/12/17--12:52: Bella Hadid couldn't pee in her Met gala catsuit
- Says her new song came from a dream, and in that dream Noah said it was a hit
- On her new sound: "Three years ago, if you really want to be serious, I was sliding down my own tongue riding a giant hotdog across 20,000 people. So I never would’ve thought I would’ve been in a calm place in my life where different things are more important to me now.
- She cares more about balloons
- Uses the fact that she needed mustard on a hot dog back then, but is now a vegan, as an example of how different she is
"It’s really about these last three years. I never would’ve thought I would’ve been sitting here, ever.”
LOL. I know ONTD kinda hates hime but this was hilarious. i love his face at 1:04 when he realizes how Ellen must have heard it an Ellen crying made me laugh so hard my sides hurt.
Rihanna was spotted @ Christian Dior 2018 runway show yesterday evening in the Santa Monica mountains. More than 800 guests attended the show.
My girl looks SO FLYYYYY! <3 <3
- he's asked if it's about her and gets very flustered and gives a roundabout answer trying to avoid the question
- nick grimshaw calls him out and says it's about her
- in another interview he said he wrote this song 3 years ago but he's held onto it because it's so personal he didn't want anyone else singing it
this is so funny lmao haylor will never die tbh. what are your favorites from the album??
- Talk about the reason why she's doing "Dancing with the Stars"
- Normani's grandma is too pure for this world
- Val talks about the secret affair he is having with Barb
- They briefly talk about the changes the group is having and Ellen's #BeThe5thChallenge that went viral
- Do a stripped down version of their "When I Grow Up" performance
Simone face & Normani laugh at 1:01 sends me
"She has turned out to be, maybe one of the best female dancers, I think, of all time on Dancing with the Stars history" - CAI on Normani pic.twitter.com/qoUmPthC5x— TeamHemoAndMani (@HemoAndMani) May 11, 2017
Female pro dancer Kym Herjavec also metionned Normani in recent interview and said about her: "I think she's unbelievable and I think she's probably one of the best female celebrity ever to be on the show"
On teen dramas, black characters are often solely given an arc in relation to the white characters around them https://t.co/95lEk7eGU4— Vulture (@vulture) May 11, 2017
*Despite being billed as a main cast member Josie has been largely a supporting cast member for her white friends, spotlight episode aside
* Valerie got some spotlight but, again, was used more as a vehicle for Archie
* Riverdale is just one of several teen soaps that sidelines their black girls like this, what the ef?!
Do you recognize the CW's problem - Most networks problem LBR - with properly developing the majority of their black girl characters ONTD?
On Kimmel last night, Katie announced that she and husband Adam Shapiro are expecting their first child, a boy. She said co-star Guillermo Díaz noticed her boobs were bigger and Shonda figured it out when editing episodes. They're also trying to prepare their dog for the baby's arrival.
Good Girls follows what happens when three suburban moms get tired of trying to make ends meet and decide it’s time to stick up for themselves by robbing the local supermarket at (toy) gunpoint. But when the manager catches a glimpse of one of them and the loot is far more than they expected, it doesn’t take long for the three best friends to realize the perfect getaway will be harder than they think.
The cast includes Retta, Mae Whitman, Reno Wilson, Manny Montana, Lidya Jewett, Izzy Stannard and Matthew Lillard.
Kathleen Rose Perkins, who played the third mom, will be recast.
Reverie is described as a grounded new thriller that follows Mara Kint (Sarah Shahi), a former hostage negotiator and expert on human behavior who became a college professor after facing an unimaginable personal tragedy. But when she’s brought in to save ordinary people who have lost themselves in a highly advanced virtual-reality program in which you can literally live your dreams, she finds that in saving others, she may actually have discovered a way to save herself.
Dennis Haysbert, Jessica Lu, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Kathryn Morris co-star.
-More "Dark Betty" being triggered by Jughead joining the Serpents. She might possibly join too as she learns to "harness" and "own" it rather than go see a mental health professional (wtf!? kill me, please) Also, we're gonna meet Chic at some point
-"Who shot Fred?" is supposed to be one of the season two mysteries since it probably wasn't such a random robbery. My money's on one of the Lodges which will probably be the wedge in Archie/Ronnie
-Unless Molly Ringwald becomes a series regular though, I doubt Luke Perry really got killed off. Though apparently, watching his dad get shot is supposed to be like Bruce Wayne watching his parents get shot. So Archie's gonna become a vigilante?? Or it's just the start of his ~~darkness. So get ready for more emo songs?
-Season two will pick up right where season one left off
-Get ready for Hiram vs Archie. Hopefully Archie gets tossed out that apartment on his ass like Jeffrey tossing out Jazz
-The writers are only up to episode 3/4 of the second season. Filming will start in June
-Cheryl and Penelope are going to keep living in their burnt mansion and continue to be their wonderfully OTT selves
-He keeps teasing the love triangle as if anyone is actually asking for it
And as a bonus, in one of his typically pretentious reddit/life comments, Cole Sprouse basically confirmed that season 2 comes back this fall, will have a full season order, and that Casey Cott (Kevin) will become a regular as well as a bunch of new characters getting introduced/expanded
Fun Fact: Riverdale's showrunner was one of the playwrights behind Spider-Man Turn Off the Dark and also wrote for Glee (like the episode where Karofsky tried to kill himself and Quinn got hit by a car)
-He says 'Carolina' song is about a girl from Carolina and that the girl's dad saw him on Today Show and told his daughter about the song
-'Two Ghosts' is about Taylor Swift
-Some girl said that she wasn't studying for her test but instead she's listening to his album, and Harry was like 'Start taking responsibility for your actions, if you're not studying, it's not on me sister!' lmao
-While he was in Jamaica he was watching movies based on Nicholas Sparks' novels, he watched The Notebook with Grimmy one day
-He did a stage-dive and he was up for a second and then fell down
-The guy flying instead of Harry was a stuntman and he was wearing a mask, it wasn't a doll
-They talk about PayneChain
-Kiwi started out as a joke, it was one of the first ones he wrote for the album
Thoughts about the album?
"The two actors are in talks for the Studiocanal financed feature, which centers on a reporter (Gyllenhaal) that travels to Brazil to visit a wealthy friend (Cumberbatch), who asks for help in faking his death."
Luca Guadagnino to direct.
ONTD, which actors would you like to see in a movie together?
- The Eurovision Song Contest was created after World War II as a way to unite a war torn Europe. The EBU (European Broadcast Union) thought the best solution to do that would be a sing-off and thus Eurovision was born. The first contest took place in Switzerland (duh) and 7 countries competed.
- Since 1956, the contest has expanded and now includes countries such as Israel, Norway, Iceland, Georgia etc. Recently, Australia was also allowed to compete. Each country sends a representative and the selection process differs: some countries have televised shows where they pick their representative (ex: Sweden), while others dgaf (*cough* UK *cough*)
- There are a bunch of rules, such as songs not being allowed to exceed 3 minutes, and a age limit was included after France sent an 11-year old to compete one time. Children now compete in the Junior Eurovision Song Contest.
- Past winners include ABBA and Celine Dion
- The finale is comprised of two parts: the actual performances and the tense/dramatic
- The finalists and winners are chosen by a 50:50 combination of: public voting (where everyone votes for their neighbors or countries they have a good relationship with lbr) and a shitty
- The winning country will host the next edition and is guaranteed a spot in the final alongside the Big Five (UK, France, Germany, Spain, Italy)
I couldn't help but notice there were users in the semi-final viewing posts who were tuning in for the first time, so I figured this post would be timely and we could recommend some songs.
What are your favorite Eurovision entries, ONTD?
CBS has ordered comedies Me, Myself & I and 9JKL and dramas, SWAT, SEAL Team Instinct and Wisdom of the Crowd. They join previously ordered The Big Bang Theory spin-off "Young Sheldon".
9JKL (formerly 9J, 9K, 9L)
Logline: A family comedy inspired by a time in Mark Feuerstein’s adult life when he lived in apartment 9K in the building he grew up in, sandwiched between his doting parents’ apartment, 9J, and his brother, sister-in-law and their baby’s apartment, 9L, and his attempts to set boundaries with his intrusive but well-meaning family.
CAST: Mark Feuerstein, Linda Lavin, Elliott Gould, David Walton, Liza Lapira, Matt Murray
ME, MYSELF & I
Logline: A single-camera comedy examining one man’s life over a 50-year span. The show will focus on three distinct periods in his life – as a 14-year-old in 1991, a 40-year-old in present day, and a 65-year-old in 2042.
CAST: Bobby Moynihan, Jack Dylan Grazer, Brian Unger, Jaleel White, Kelen Coleman, Skylar Gray, Christopher Paul Richards, Mandell Maughan, Reylynn Caster, with Sharon Lawrence and John Larroquette
Logline: A former CIA operative who has since built a “normal” life as a gifted professor and writer is lured back into his old life when the NYPD needs his help to stop a serial killer. Based on the soon-to-be-published James Patterson book.
CAST: Alan Cumming, Bojana Novakovic, Daniel Ings, Naveen Andrews, Khandi Alexander
Logline: Follows the professional and personal lives of the most elite unit of Navy SEALs as they train, plan and execute the most dangerous, high stakes missions our country can ask of them.
CAST: David Boreanaz, Max Thieriot, Neil Brown Jr., A.J. Buckley, Toni Trucks, Jessica Paré
Logline: A locally born and bred S.W.A.T. sergeant is torn between loyalty to the streets and duty to his fellow officers when he’s tasked to run a specialized tactical unit that is the last stop in law enforcement in Los Angeles. Inspired by the film of the same name.
CAST: Shemar Moore, Stephanie Sigman, Alex Russell, Jay Harrington, Lina Esco, Kenny Johnson, Peter Onorati
WISDOM OF THE CROWD
Logline: Inspired by the notion that a million minds are better than one, a visionary tech innovator (Jeremy Piven) creates a cutting-edge crowdsourcing app to solve his daughter’s murder, and revolutionize crime solving in the process. Based on the Israeli format of the same name.
CAST:Jeremy Piven, Richard T. Jones, Jake Matthews, Blake Lee,Natalia Tena, Monica Potter
Alexander Wang designed the catsuit Hadid wore to the Met Gala. He also didn't give her a choice on what she was going to wear so he sewed her into it and she made it work:
It was nerve-wracking. I couldn't pee because I was sewn in from the top. I put my foot in the wrong part of the leotard at one point, so I had to take it off and put it back on again. It was hassle, but worth it.
It was also really comfortable. When you watch videos from the night, I'm literally skipping on the red carpet – I was the one person who could actually sprint on the red carpet, so that was pretty ace.
Todd Haynes returns to Cannes two years after 'Carol', now with 'Wonderstruck' based on Brian Selznick's novel, stars Oakes Fegley and Millie Simmonds playing two deaf children living parallel lives in 1927 and 1977, and co-starring Julianne Moore and Michelle Williams.
First clip from the movie:
It will be released in theatres on Oct. 20.
“Chanel expresses our sincerest regret for the boutique customer service experience that Ms Sidibe mentioned in the essay she published on a website. We are sorry that she felt unwelcome and offended.
“We took her words very seriously and immediately investigated to understand what happened, knowing that this is absolutely not in line with the high standards that Chanel wishes to provide to our customers.
“We are strongly committed to provide anyone who comes in our boutiques with the best customer service, and we do hope that in the future Ms Sidibe will choose to come back to a Chanel boutique and experience the real Chanel customer experience.”
Following this post