Articles on this Page
- 05/11/17--14:01: _Hasan Minhaj Makes ...
- 05/11/17--14:02: _Trump Responds to 5...
- 05/11/17--14:03: _Chrissy Metz Thanks...
- 05/11/17--14:18: _Kerry Washington on...
- 05/11/17--14:55: _Plot Twist: Kelly C...
- 05/11/17--14:55: _New Twin Peaks promo
- 05/11/17--15:06: _Selena Gomez droppi...
- 05/11/17--15:16: _Living Legend Britn...
- 05/11/17--15:20: _Great News renewed ...
- 05/11/17--15:23: _Showtime Picks Up R...
- 05/10/17--18:59: _The Legend of the G...
- 05/10/17--19:00: _Arrow 5x22 "Missing...
- 05/10/17--19:00: _Chronic Complainer ...
- 05/10/17--19:32: _The 100 4x12 Promo
- 05/10/17--19:49: _Camila Cabello exch...
- 05/10/17--19:49: _Black-ish renewed f...
- 05/10/17--20:19: _FOX renews Gotham a...
- 05/10/17--20:19: _FX - FARGO 3x05 Pro...
- 05/10/17--20:40: _Survivor 34x10 - Re...
- 05/10/17--20:40: _ONTD Original: 5 Fu...
- 05/11/17--14:02: Trump Responds to 5 Month Old Rosie O'Donnell Tweet
- 05/11/17--14:18: Kerry Washington on the cover of The Edit
- She never wants to run for office
- Her second baby is a boy named Caleb (OP note: did we know this? I didn't know this)
- Shonda Rhimes inspired her to start her own production company because Shonda is able to do everything and raise three kids
- Was mad when people said they needed an Olivia Pope to fix Trump getting elected because she says people need to be their own Olivia Pope's and fix it instead of waiting for someone else to do it.
- 05/11/17--14:55: Plot Twist: Kelly Clarkson joins 'The Voice' Season 14 as a Coach!
- Variety has learned that Kelly Clarkson is joining Season 14 of the hit NBC reality competition The Voice. She will join regular judges Blake Shelton and Adam Levine.
- A fourth judge is unknown at this point for Season 14. Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson have signed on to judge for the upcoming Season 13.
- Producers have apaprently been trying to get Kelly to coach for a few years now but her touring schedule made it impossible.
- Several media outlets had reported this week ABC was trying to get the singer to judge their American Idol revival. A source close to Clarkson said she had been clearing her schedule to fit in the show but apparently they got the show wrong.
- 05/11/17--14:55: New Twin Peaks promo
- 05/11/17--15:06: Selena Gomez dropping new single Bad Liar on 5/18
- 05/11/17--15:16: Living Legend Britney Spears adds more dates for her World Tour
- 05/11/17--15:20: Great News renewed for 2nd season by NBC
- 05/11/17--15:23: Showtime Picks Up Rosie O'Donnell Comedy 'SMILF'
- 05/10/17--18:59: The Legend of the Galactic Heroes to have a new anime adaptation
- 05/10/17--19:00: Arrow 5x22 "Missing" promo
- 05/10/17--19:32: The 100 4x12 Promo
- 05/10/17--20:19: FOX renews Gotham and Last Man on Earth
- 05/10/17--20:40: Survivor 34x10 - Reinventing How This Game Is Played
- 05/10/17--20:40: ONTD Original: 5 Fun Non-Superhero Movies with Teams of Women
The Daily Show correspondent prepares a turkey, pepperjack cheese, Chipotle melt. Also: the gross reason why he can never eat ketchup.
what's your favorite sandwich??
We finally agree on something Rosie. https://t.co/BSP5F3PgbZ— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 11, 2017
In another desperate attempt to grab at attention, Donald Trump has brought Rosie O'Donnell into things (10 years and 2 hosting stints on the View later, might I add) once again.
Here's a look at the smackdown that made Trump obssessed with her.
Source 1 , Source 2 , Source 3
Remember that time folks got rowdy because I wore a dress? The outpouring of love and support from all of you lovely people has not gone unnoticed. I hope that in some small way an unconventional body wearing an unconventional material opened up discussion, hearts and minds. I truly had no idea it would make anyone feel uncomfortable, I just wanted to try something different. All I'm saying, is do YOU, Boo! Wear what you want, love you love and treat people the way you want to be treated❤️ Now that's out of the way, congratulations to all the winners at the @MTV movie and tv awards, especially our boys @miloanthonyventimiglia and @lonniechavis for winning best tear jerker scene from @nbcthisisus! 🎉 Lastly, thank you to the amazing humans who make this all possible! Dress @janedoelatex Styled @jordan_grossman Makeup @makeupbymotoko Hair @davidgardnerla CC: @creativeprinc #nothingbutlove
The Edit always does a good job with her. <3
LOL what a bait and switch she pulled!
A new Twin Peaks promo has been released featuring new and old cast members.
Prepare Yourself: Selena Gomez Announces New Single 'Bad Liar' https://t.co/h2hB0dsvsF— 102.7 KIIS-FM (@1027KIISFM) May 11, 2017
ONTD, are you ready for the whisper chanteuse to return?
Global Pop SuperStar Britney Spears adds more dates to her Britney: World Tour due to overwhelming demand. Britney Spears announced this afternoon she will add an extra show in Bangkok on June 23, as the show on June 24 quickly sold out. In a video clip directed at Thai fans, Britney Spears thanked everyone for showing so much love and wanted to make sure that she can see her supporters by adding another show.
Spears show in the Philippines sold out within ten minutes while Spears added Japan dates due to being sold out quickly as well. Mind you Spears is releasing tickets only a month prior to the show date, so fans are snatching them up. European dates are expected to be released soon. In the meantime Spears is performing her massively successful show Piece Of Me in Las Vegas.
Delaying elections and selling out dates left and right..... who else:
NBC has renewed the comedy for a 13-episode 2nd season.
Now we know why Trump is tweeting about Rosie today: he's jealous of her! Her pilot SMILF (Single MILF) has been picked up by Showtime! The series co-stars Frankie Shaw from Mr. Robot, and is based on the Sundance short film of the same name. The first season will conisist of 10 half hour episodes, and debuts this fall.
What we know so far:
- Producer: Production I.G (Haikyuu!!, Psycho Pass)
- Characters confirmed: Reinhard, Kircheis, and Yang Wen-li
- Voice Cast, staff and more anime details will be introduced in a event on September 20th.
The legend of the galactic heroes (aka ginga eiyuu densetsu) follows the conflict between the Galactic Empire and Free Planets Alliance, as well as the personal stories of Imperial Admiral Reinhard von Lohengramm and the Alliance's Yang Wen-Li.
What do you think of another anime adaptation? Is there any anime you want to see adapted?
BLACK SIREN RETURNS — Black Siren (guest star Katie Cassidy) returns to help Chase (Josh Segarra). Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) organizes a birthday party for Oliver (Stephen Amell) while Lance (Paul Blackthorne) is furious after Rene (Rick Gonzalez) misses the custody hearing for his daughter. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Oscar Balderrama (#522). Original airdate 5/17/2017.
source / source
DeadMau5 took to twitter to criticize the new Calvin Harris album in a spectacularly shitty way.
anyone ever remember when calvin harris was just... calvin harris? who the fuck are all these other people? like... why?— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) May 10, 2017
deadmau5 ft. barry manilow ft gloria gaynor ft. ghostface killah ft. REO speedwagon ft. Garth Brooks ft. a potatoe ft. Steve Nash ft. me— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) May 10, 2017
fucking hate watching what i love to do get raped by popular culture for the sake of selling stupid shit for stupid people.— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) May 10, 2017
When called out for using the word "rape" for something so utterly inconsequential he responded by stepping in it yet again:
"fucked in the ass without consent" there. https://t.co/mu52Zmhs6o— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) May 10, 2017
When called out for being jealous, he climbs right back up on his high horse:
not really. no. i personally like that i've manged to do everything myself. i wouldnt trade that for a million album sales. some would. https://t.co/3VnBYS1LO6— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) May 10, 2017
im not anti-collab. works well when it works well. but fuck, some of this shit just reeks of "i gotta do this to stay on top" not "art". https://t.co/n5u8gdxzrk— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) May 10, 2017
nothing new here. just your typical sellout rant about people who obviously know how to pander shit for the sake of capitalism. moving on.— dead mow cinco (@deadmau5) May 10, 2017
Is 2017 going to be the year of musicians putting their foot in their mouth? Who is next?
- ONTD Fave Karla was reportedly seen flirting with actor Diego Boneta at the bash in Los Angeles
- The former Fifth Harmony lead singer was spotted chatting to the handsome Mexican star shortly before the celebrity duo exchanged phone numbers at the bash in Los Angeles
- Karla revealed she would love to meet her next boyfriend while backpacking around Europe
- Karla also revealed that she and bff Taylor Swift - who has previously dated the likes of Harry Styles, Calvin Harris and Tom Hiddleston - spend most of their time talking about boys and stupid crushes
do you ship karla and diego??
At the end of Black-ish's season finale which aired tonight, it was announced that the show would be back for more episodes.
The Black-ish spin-off "Liberal Arts" starring Yara Shahidi with her character moving to college aired as a back-door episode earlier this spring. ABC deemed the pilot too young skewing and are looking at being ordered for the younger skewing sibling network Freeform.
FOX has renewed the two shows for 4th seasons.
Nikki and Ray's retaliation has consequences for Emmit; Gloria and Winnie start connecting the dots.
A behind-the-scenes look on the process that Ewan goes through in completing the look of both Ray and Emmit Stussy.
President Laura Roslin herself, Mary McDonnell, will be joining the cast of Fargo starting in next week's episode! Her character, Ruby Goldfarb, is described as "the so-called storage queen of The Great Lakes region, who offers Emmit Stussy a way out of the mess he's in."
Last minute replacement for Natalie Anderson (wecouldhavehaditall.gif), Sierra was voted out 6 - 3 over Andrea
Source: TV/CBS (Mods, this has been the source for my posts for 5+ years. I'm not sure why it was rejected this time for source)
Please put unaired spoiled discussion under an lj-spoiler cut!
Before gritty filters, iPhone references, and 8 superhero movies per summer, we had early 2000s comedy films; they were fun, they were silly, and hardly any of them have aged well, but we love them anyway.
Here are five good (bad) movies that have women who make them fun:
Genre: Teen Film/Comedy
Our heroes: Alexa Vega (Spy Kids), Mika Boorem, Kallie Flynn Childress, Scout Taylor-Compton
Also starring: Sara Paxton (Darcy's Wildlife, Aquamarine)
Best friends Julie (Vega) and Hannah (Boorem) have one last night together before Hannah moves, forcing them to part ways before their freshman year in high school. They arrange a sleepover with their friends Farrah and Yancy that was meant to be a harmless and innocent night... until mean girl Stacy Blake (Paxton) proposes a scavenger hunt where the winner gets the 'ultimate lunch spot' by the high school water fountain. The competition lasts for an entire night that proves to be a fun, hilarious adventure. There is, of course, some romance that takes place amidst all the craziness, but the real love story is between Julie and Hannah.
Man of the House
Our heroes: Christina Milian (Be Cool, sang the Kim Possible theme song), Monica Keena, Kelli Garner, Vanessa Ferlito (Death Proof), Paula Garcés
Also starring: Tommy Lee Jones
Five bubbly cheerleaders (Anne, Evie, Barb, Heather, Teresa) in college witness a murder of a Texas ranger, landing Roland Sharp (Tommy Lee Jones) in their now-secured sorority house for their 24/7 protection. He's a sharp, no-nonsense, conservative Old Bastard who thrives on having a situation under control, but these girls refuse it - everything from what they wear to what they want to do as young women with extracurricular needs. All this hilarity while trying to solve the crime.
John Tucker Must Die
Genre: Teen Romance/Comedy
Our heroes: Brittany Snow (Pitch Perfect), Ashanti (motha fuckin' Ashanti), Sophia Bush (One Tree Hill), Arielle Kebbel (American Pie Presents: Band Camp)
Also starring: Jesse Metcalfe
Kate Spencer (Snow) is the new girl at school. She moves around a lot, never finding the opportunity to form close friendships, until John Tucker (Metcalfe); the popular hunk who has a few too many girlfriends - three of which are brought together by Kate. Heather (Ashanti), the head cheerleader; Beth (Bush) the sexual vegan human rights activist; and Carrie (Kebbel), the organized, bookish over-achiever who could probably get into any school she wanted - all women from totally different cliques in such a massive school, making it easy for John to date around. Kate's experience with guys like John (through her mom's weekly boyfriends) paints her as the wise, experienced outsider who could help the girls in planning their revenge against John Tucker. Throughout the film, the girls struggle to find anything in eachother outside of their common interest in destroying John Tucker, since that is the very thing that also sets them apart, but they learn a lot from the really funny, crazy experience together.
Our heroes: Sara Foster (90210), Meagan Good (Stomp the Yard), Jill Ritchie, Devon Aoki (2 Fast 2 Furious)
Also starring: Jordana Brewster (The Fast and The Furious franchise)
D.E.B.S are a group of secret agents recruited by the U.S. government for their unique abilities to lie, cheat, fight, and steal. Amy (Foster), Max (Good), Janet, and Dominique (Aoki) join D.E.B.S and become one of its top groups; with Max as their captain, Janet as the bubbly scaredy-cat who needs to work extra hard to graduate form the academy, Dominique as the French promiscuous and blunt chimney smoker, and Amy being the D.E.B - the "perfect spy". They are assigned to capture the deadliest criminal the world has ever known, Lucy Diamond (Brewster). The D.E.B.S loyalty is put to the test when its poster girl, Amy, falls for Lucy.
Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
Our Heroes: Cameron Diaz, Drew Barrymore, Lucy Liu
Also starring: Demi Moore
Once upon a time, there were three very different women; Natalie (Diaz), the outgoing California girl who's always wearing a broad smile; Dylan (Barrymore), the badass trouble-maker with a heart of gold; and Alex (Liu), the brain with incredible hair. Together, they use their beauty, their brilliance, and their ass-kicking skills to take on the assignments given to them by their boss, Charlie. Full Throttle is the sequel to Charlie's Angels, based on the popular 1976-1981 TV show of the same name, but with a new set of angels.
fav bad movie?