Articles on this Page
- 05/09/17--17:50: _Rob and Big Star Ch...
- 05/09/17--18:13: _FOX cancels Sleepy ...
- 05/09/17--10:49: _'Crazy Rich Asians'...
- 05/09/17--10:52: _George Michael's ex...
- 05/09/17--10:53: _Aaron Hernandez mur...
- 05/09/17--11:55: _Game Over, Man! | N...
- 05/09/17--11:55: _EUROVISION SEMI-FIN...
- 05/09/17--12:44: _Harry Styles rumore...
- 05/09/17--12:45: _Caitlyn Jenner: I w...
- 05/09/17--12:47: _First Look - 'Young...
- 05/09/17--12:47: _Charlie Puth explai...
- 05/09/17--12:57: _Lyric Vid (on a tra...
- 05/09/17--13:16: _'Game of Thrones' a...
- 05/09/17--15:22: _BREAKING: FBI Direc...
- 05/09/17--15:22: _Aloha pt. II: Iris...
- 05/09/17--16:17: _15 Most Uncomfortab...
- 05/09/17--16:18: _A Beyoncé IG Update.
- 05/09/17--16:19: _Thank you for being...
- 05/09/17--17:14: _Emma Stone goes bac...
- 05/09/17--17:15: _Perfume Genius Roun...
- 05/09/17--17:50: Rob and Big Star Christopher 'Big Black' Boykin has died at age 45
- 05/09/17--18:13: FOX cancels Sleepy Hollow
- 05/09/17--10:49: 'Crazy Rich Asians' Author, Kevin Kwan, Developing TV Drama Series
- 05/09/17--10:52: George Michael's ex Kenny Goss says they had an open relationship
- 05/09/17--10:53: Aaron Hernandez murder conviction vacated
- 05/09/17--11:55: Game Over, Man! | Netflix Teaser
- 05/09/17--11:55: EUROVISION SEMI-FINALS 1 WATCHING POST!
- 05/09/17--12:44: Harry Styles rumored to be dating food blogger, Tess Ward
- 05/09/17--12:45: Caitlyn Jenner: I will beat T*ump's ass in a game of golf
- 05/09/17--12:47: First Look - 'Younger' Season 4
- 05/09/17--12:47: Charlie Puth explains the meaning behind 'Attention'
- 05/09/17--15:22: BREAKING: FBI Director James Comey fired
- 05/09/17--15:22: Aloha pt. II: Irish actor Zach McGowan cast as Native Hawaiian
- 05/09/17--16:17: 15 Most Uncomfortable Movie Scenes To Sit Through
- 05/09/17--16:18: A Beyoncé IG Update.
- 05/09/17--16:19: Thank you for being a friend: Golden Girls finale turns 25
- 05/09/17--17:14: Emma Stone goes back to blonde
- 05/09/17--17:15: Perfume Genius Round-up post
'Rob & Big' Star Christopher 'Big Black' Boykin Dead at 45 (PHOTO GALLERY + VIDEO) https://t.co/0IJURzuvm4— TMZ (@TMZ) May 9, 2017
Reps say that Chris died Tuesday morning and there isn't an official cause of death but sources close to Boykin think that it was a heart attack.
He is survived by his 9 year old daughter.
RIP. I really enjoyed this show.
FOX has cancelled it after 4 seasons.
STXtv acquires the rights to an untitled scripted drama from CRAZY RICH ASIANS author Kevin Kwan. https://t.co/yulbzYMrAH— STX Entertainment (@STXEnt) 4 de maio de 2017
- STXtv has acquired the rights to an untitled TV drama series by Kevin Kwan, author of the bestselling Crazy Rich Asians books
- According to The Hollywood Reporter, the story "will involve the same type of globe-trotting, multinational, glamorous ensemble" as CRA
- The studio is backed by Chinese capital. Last year, its first US/China co-production, Number One Surprise, became the #1 TV show in China, with over 1 billion views (then again they also produced the flop Katherine Heigl drama State of Affairs)
- The third and final installment in the Crazy Rich Asians book series, Rich People Problems, comes out on May 23
George Michael's ex Kenny Goss reveals that they had an open relationship.
An open relationship is when both partners agree that each may have sexual relations with others.
Kenny says that open relationships are quite usual with gay couples.
Although they were both open, Kenny says that George was more open.
They would exchange very detailed stories of their sexual exploits.
Could you ever be in an open relationship?
-Aaron Hernandez was found guilty in the murder of Odin Lloyd.
-Hernandez committed suicide in jail last month while waiting for an appeal.
-A Massachusetts "abatement" law states that convictions must be overturned if the defendant dies while waiting for an appeal.
-The family of murder victim Odin Lloyd filed a wrongful death lawsuit against Hernandez and his estate. But the lawsuit will more than likely be thrown out since it depended on Hernandez criminal conviction.
-Many believe Hernandez was aware of this loophole and might've killed himself so that his fiancé would not have to pay out any money for the lawsuit. In his suicide note, he told her "YOU'RE RICH"
-He is legally an innocent man.
That's some fuck shit
Coming to Netflix 4/20/18.
- Apparently they bonded over their love of quirky fashion and food
Harry Styles Is Dating Food Blogger Tess Ward: Report https://t.co/5vDPsbmW3B— People Magazine (@people) May 9, 2017
- They apparently met through Harry's hair stylist, Lou Teasdale
Of course the Larries already believe that this is a beard. ONTD, are you shocked that for once Harry isn't dating a model in the winter?
Caitlyn Jenner Won’t Play Golf with President Trump: He Doesn’t Want ‘to Get Beat by a 67-Year-Old Trans Woman’ https://t.co/Z2191Rxhnu— People Magazine (@people) May 9, 2017
Famed twat Caitlyn Jenner was on the James Corden show and does what she does best talk shit. Jenner claims Cheeto Vampire T*ump invited her to play golf on his numerous trips to Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida. “I can’t go down there and play golf with him now, I would get destroyed by my community,” said Jenner, “Plus, I don’t think that he wants to get beat by a 67-year-old trans woman. I don’t know if he could handle that.”
Series creator, Darren Starr hosts the first table read for the new season of Younger and reveals why he believes it will be the best season yet. Younger returns to TV Land Wednesday, June 28th.
- Sat down with Genius (the lyric website) to discuss his newest tune, Attention.
- People are speculating that it is about Bella Thorne.
An excerpt from the Genius annotation on the lyric page from Charlie:
"We would be talking in the hotel, and she would be like, “Do you want to sleep over?” And I’d be like, “Yes! I’m gonna get it in!” And then nothing would happen. Which is totally fine, but after the fifth time of that happening, I knew what she was doing. I knew that she was trying to make me so embedded to her that I would never leave her. But I would never get what I wanted out of her. So she was just doing that repetitively, just to get something out of me, which was for me to be attached to her hip at all times."
Do you expect to "get it in" by the 5th date, ONTD?
Do you like flowers and riding on trains, ONTD?
Sophie released a statement on the controversial video and clarified "I used the word 'motherf------' in a recent video posted in an Instagram story and not a hateful racial slur that has been suggested. I am incredibly upset that anyone would think otherwise, and I want to make it clear that I would never use such an abhorrent word."
Breaking News: President Trump has fired James Comey, the FBI director https://t.co/pyQqTQpr4V— The New York Times (@nytimes) May 9, 2017
- James Comey fired upon the recommendation of newly confirmed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein over how he disclosed the investigation into Mrs. Clinton
(Nixon's ghost, sipping bourbon): Glorious. https://t.co/s5rFcKJgY2— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) May 9, 2017
What a co-inky-dink. Connect the dots, people. It ain't a bunny with a bonnet in a sail boat. https://t.co/79AyQpoIxc— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) May 9, 2017
The only person I'd trust as new Director of FBI is fictional character Fox Mulder.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) May 9, 2017
New head of the FBI - maybe Caitlyn?— billy eichner (@billyeichner) May 9, 2017
Bless, dangerbuffalo for helping!
SOURCE:1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Black Sail star, McGowan cast in the lead role of Gabriel Robertson's Ni'ihau which tells the story of real-life Medal of Merit/Purple Heart recipient Benehakaka "Ben" Kanahele
- Ben Kanahele looks like this:
- Producer Ken Petrie says, "there is a weight to be shouldered, and the material requires the utmost care and authenticity". Except in casting, apparently.
Zach is very excited, retweeting only supportive replies
Excited about this project! 🏝🎬 https://t.co/qKDcGqrwP1— Zach McGowan (@Zach_McGowan) May 9, 2017
They never learn.
2. THE BIRDS AND THE BEES – HAPPINESS
About: Bill is a pedophile who abused young boys, after his first victim (who was a friend of his son Billy) is taken to the hospital and found to have been sexually abused, the police arrive at the Maplewood residence to question Bill.
Out on bail, his son Billy ask if his father committed the crimes he been accused of, Bill tearfully admits to Billy that he "fucked" the boys, that he enjoyed it, and that he would do it again. When Billy asks, "Would you ever fuck me?", his father replies, "No... I'd jerk off instead."
5. MAKE-SHIFT C-SECTION – INSIDE
About: Sarah (who's pregnant) and her husband gets into a car accident were her husband dies. Month later a mysterious woman arrives at Sarah's door, asking to use the telephone to call for help. Sarah lies that her husband is sleeping and she does not want to be disturbed, but the woman tells her that she knows that he is dead. Sarah telephones the police. When they arrive, the woman has already vanished.
As she goes to bed, the woman arrives in the bedroom, awakening Sarah with scissors puncturing her pregnant belly. Sarah fights the visitor off and locks herself in the bathroom, where the woman tries to gain entry. The woman makes clear that her intentions are to take Sarah's child for herself. After a long battle Sarah starts giving birth to her child, desperate to save the child, the mysterious woman proceeds to perform the impromptu Caesarean section on Sarah with her scissors as she originally planned.
8. NAZI DENTIST – MARATHON MAN
About: Dustin Hoffmans character 'Babe' get kidnapped by Dr. Christian Szell. Who use dental tools to torturer Babe.
10. CASTRATION SCENE – HARD CANDY
About: Jeff (32 years old) and Hayley (14 years old) meet at a coffeehouse, and he takes her back to his house. Hayley makes them both screwdrivers (a drink) and asks him to take photographs. Before he can, Jeff gets dizzy, his vision blurs, and he falls to the floor unconscious. When Jeff wakes, he is bound to a chair. Hayley explains she has been tracking him and drugged him because she knows he is a pedophile, rapist, and murderer. Jeff tries to attack Hayley but she renders him unconscious by asphyxiating him with plastic wrap.
When Jeff wakes, he finds himself bound to a steel table with a bag of ice on his genitals. Hayley explains she will castrate Jeff.
15. ARM AMPUTATION – 127 HOURS
About: James Franco character Aron Ralston gets his hand stuck between a boulder and the canyon wall while he's out hiking in Blue John Canyon,, after 5 days Aron starts to realize that if he wants to live, he needs to cut of his own hand. By using a dull pocketknife Aron start to self-amputate his arm.
Source:( X )
*I love Bey's tacky fashions.*
-The series finale aired 25 years ago today
-Bea Arthur decided it was time to move on before the show got to stale
-NBC not wanting to give the show up spun off Rose/Sophia/Blanch into a new show called "The Golden Palace" that only lasted 1 season
-Watch one of the last interviews the cast did together talking about the end of the show:
Emma Stone at the Audi Polo Challenge on May 7th, 2017.— best of emma (@estonespics) May 7, 2017
SHE'S STILL ALIVE GUYS pic.twitter.com/YumpstTWI3
source: 1, 2, 3
Mike Hadreas, better known as Perfume Genius had a very busy week.
If you are looking for actually queer artists shattering gender norms, songs full of vulnerability and heart, catchy, yet not annoyning hooks, you should check his freshly released album 'No Shape', which was written and composed by Mike himself, with some help from Blake Mills (famous for producing Alabama Shakes, Sky Ferreira and John Legend records). Critics agree, it's a strong AOTY contender, a week after the release, it still haven't got a single mixed review on Metacritic.
Few hours ago, he released a stunningly flamboyant visual for 'Die 4 You'. (Don't forget to watch it around your Republican relatives and str8bro boyfriends):
He also left Middle American audiences triggered, performing his lead single, and my personal song of the year, 'Slip Away' on Late Show with Stephen Colbert (unfortunately, neither sound mixing, nor his live vocals gave the song justice, so watch the official video for it first):
Pitchfork writer, Laura Snapes, called it the best album in literally YEARS, you can read her reasons why:
You know Mike is not your typical pop boy, support the artist. Don't forget to buy 'No Shape' by Perfume Genius on the platform you prefer.
What's your favourite album of the year so far, ONTD?