Articles on this Page
- 05/09/17--13:39: _Taken renewed for 2...
- 05/09/17--13:54: _Gabourey Sidibe on ...
- 05/09/17--13:59: _Wendy's Nugget Boy ...
- 05/09/17--14:56: _Lifetime Casts Acto...
- 05/09/17--15:05: _Amy Schumer went #C...
- 05/09/17--15:05: _‘Maze Runner: The D...
- 05/09/17--15:07: _Kpop Post: BTS,LADI...
- 05/09/17--15:07: _FOX orders Marvel's...
- 05/09/17--15:10: _Ted Mosby Is Making...
- 05/09/17--15:10: _Jane The Virgin 3x1...
- 05/09/17--15:16: _Pip Squeak of Pop J...
- 05/09/17--15:22: _BREAKING: FBI Direc...
- 05/09/17--15:22: _Aloha pt. II: Iris...
- 05/09/17--16:17: _15 Most Uncomfortab...
- 05/09/17--16:18: _A Beyoncé IG Update.
- 05/09/17--16:19: _Thank you for being...
- 05/09/17--17:14: _Emma Stone goes bac...
- 05/09/17--17:15: _Perfume Genius Roun...
- 05/09/17--17:16: _Charli XCX another ...
- 05/09/17--17:31: _True Crime Post: Te...
- 05/09/17--13:39: Taken renewed for 2nd season by NBC
- 05/09/17--13:54: Gabourey Sidibe on going shopping
- 05/09/17--13:59: Wendy's Nugget Boy Breaks Ellen Degeneres' Twitter Record
- 05/09/17--14:56: Lifetime Casts Actors for its Elizabeth Smart Movie
- 05/09/17--15:05: ‘Maze Runner: The Death Cure’ Featurette
- 05/09/17--15:07: Kpop Post: BTS,LADIES' CODE,Twice,Vixx
- 05/09/17--15:07: FOX orders Marvel's "The Gifted" to series
- 05/09/17--15:10: Ted Mosby Is Making Music Now
- 05/09/17--15:10: Jane The Virgin 3x19 Promo "Chapter Sixty-Three"
- 05/09/17--15:22: BREAKING: FBI Director James Comey fired
- 05/09/17--15:22: Aloha pt. II: Irish actor Zach McGowan cast as Native Hawaiian
- 05/09/17--16:17: 15 Most Uncomfortable Movie Scenes To Sit Through
- 05/09/17--16:18: A Beyoncé IG Update.
- 05/09/17--16:19: Thank you for being a friend: Golden Girls finale turns 25
- 05/09/17--17:14: Emma Stone goes back to blonde
- 05/09/17--17:15: Perfume Genius Round-up post
- 05/09/17--17:16: Charli XCX another mixtape soon?!
NBC has renewed Taken for a 16-episode second season.
She shares a personal retail experience in which she felt she was being dismissed by a saleswoman due to the color of her skin.
She recalled how she had asked the saleswoman to take a look at some eyeglasses — only to be told she could go check out the store across the street since it sells eyeglasses and the Chanel store only has shades.
This experience wasn't unusual for her, at a Dior counter the saleswoman literally took a gloss out of her hand and put it back down in the display case.
"Depending on the store, I either look like a thief or a waste of time. There doesn’t seem to be a middle ground between no attention and too much attention."
"I suspect it's because I'm black, but it could also be because I'm fat. Maybe my whole life, every time I thought someone was being racist, they were actually mistreating me because I'm fat. That sucks too. That's not OK."
Wendy’s ‘Nugget Boy’ Breaks Ellen DeGeneres’ Twitter Record — And Gets His Free Chicken Nuggets https://t.co/ViSDg6PqkL— People Magazine (@people) May 9, 2017
- 16 year old Carter Wilkerson's tweet to Wendy's is now the most retweeted tweet of all time with 3.42 million retweets (behind Ellen's oscar selfie and the Louis & Harry tweet)
- His tweet started to go viral a month ago, and he recently appeared on Ellen's show
- Despite not reaching the 18 million originally agreed upon, Wendy's has agreed to supply a year's worth of chicken nuggets and a $100,000 donation to Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption on his behalf
- Still hoping to reach the 18 million retweets
HELP ME PLEASE. A MAN NEEDS HIS NUGGS pic.twitter.com/4SrfHmEMo3— Carter Wilkerson (@carterjwm) April 6, 2017
ONTD, what would you want a years supply of?
-Elizabeth Smart will narrate and is also serving as the producer of this project. The movie will be from her POV and is supposed to serve as a tale of how she survived 9 months in captivity
-It's going to air later this year in collaboration with A&E
-Skeet Ulrich plays her kidnapper/captor with Lovejoy as the co-conspirator
I can't believe it's been 15 years since this happened
During the filming of Snatched, Amy Schumer’s costar Tom Bateman says during her nude scene a crew member was eating his dinner and Schumer had to halt filming. Batemen states "I think one of the camera crew guys had missed a chance for dinner,” he explains. “He sat there eating chicken behind the camera and she just went, ‘Sorry, can we stop? I feel really uncomfortable with you eating chicken, licking your fingers, while I [have my breast] out.”
Snatched is in theaters May 12.
Dylan O’Brien and the cast give viewers a behind-the-scenes look at Maze Runner: Death Cure.
BTS-Blood Sweat & Tears (Jap. version)
Sojung (from LADIES' CODE)- Better than me
Vixx's Earth/Eden album highlight
Starring Amy Acker, Stephen Moyer, Jamie Chung, Natalie Alyn Lind, and Percy Hynes White, it's about a couple who discover their children have mutant powers and go on the run, finding other mutants in the process.
Actual lyrics: "Be like the being, free like the being, being like the being,
'cause the reason for the being is to be..."
Source 1 | Source 2 | Source 3
"We haven't cut corners on this show," said Arjun Jain, Managing Director of White Fox India which is the promoter in charge of Beiber's concert. Jain has ensured that Beibz and his 120 entourage are pampered and treated like royalty. Amongst Bieber's demands are a convoy of 10 luxury sedans and two buses, a ping pong table and sofa set, a private Jacuzzi, three floors of redecorated hotel rooms, a private lift, a personal (specifically female) masseuse, aromatic oils and incense sticks for his daily Yoga rituals, beauty products, clothing, fresh flowers, an organic turkey and a private jet and helicopter on permanent stand-by.
Justin is currently sitting pretty @ #1 with his DJ Khaled collabo I'm The One .
Breaking News: President Trump has fired James Comey, the FBI director https://t.co/pyQqTQpr4V— The New York Times (@nytimes) May 9, 2017
- James Comey fired upon the recommendation of newly confirmed Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein over how he disclosed the investigation into Mrs. Clinton
(Nixon's ghost, sipping bourbon): Glorious. https://t.co/s5rFcKJgY2— Patton Oswalt (@pattonoswalt) May 9, 2017
What a co-inky-dink. Connect the dots, people. It ain't a bunny with a bonnet in a sail boat. https://t.co/79AyQpoIxc— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) May 9, 2017
The only person I'd trust as new Director of FBI is fictional character Fox Mulder.— Kumail Nanjiani (@kumailn) May 9, 2017
New head of the FBI - maybe Caitlyn?— billy eichner (@billyeichner) May 9, 2017
Bless, dangerbuffalo for helping!
SOURCE:1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Black Sail star, McGowan cast in the lead role of Gabriel Robertson's Ni'ihau which tells the story of real-life Medal of Merit/Purple Heart recipient Benehakaka "Ben" Kanahele
- Ben Kanahele looks like this:
- Producer Ken Petrie says, "there is a weight to be shouldered, and the material requires the utmost care and authenticity". Except in casting, apparently.
Zach is very excited, retweeting only supportive replies
Excited about this project! 🏝🎬 https://t.co/qKDcGqrwP1— Zach McGowan (@Zach_McGowan) May 9, 2017
They never learn.
2. THE BIRDS AND THE BEES – HAPPINESS
About: Bill is a pedophile who abused young boys, after his first victim (who was a friend of his son Billy) is taken to the hospital and found to have been sexually abused, the police arrive at the Maplewood residence to question Bill.
Out on bail, his son Billy ask if his father committed the crimes he been accused of, Bill tearfully admits to Billy that he "fucked" the boys, that he enjoyed it, and that he would do it again. When Billy asks, "Would you ever fuck me?", his father replies, "No... I'd jerk off instead."
5. MAKE-SHIFT C-SECTION – INSIDE
About: Sarah (who's pregnant) and her husband gets into a car accident were her husband dies. Month later a mysterious woman arrives at Sarah's door, asking to use the telephone to call for help. Sarah lies that her husband is sleeping and she does not want to be disturbed, but the woman tells her that she knows that he is dead. Sarah telephones the police. When they arrive, the woman has already vanished.
As she goes to bed, the woman arrives in the bedroom, awakening Sarah with scissors puncturing her pregnant belly. Sarah fights the visitor off and locks herself in the bathroom, where the woman tries to gain entry. The woman makes clear that her intentions are to take Sarah's child for herself. After a long battle Sarah starts giving birth to her child, desperate to save the child, the mysterious woman proceeds to perform the impromptu Caesarean section on Sarah with her scissors as she originally planned.
8. NAZI DENTIST – MARATHON MAN
About: Dustin Hoffmans character 'Babe' get kidnapped by Dr. Christian Szell. Who use dental tools to torturer Babe.
10. CASTRATION SCENE – HARD CANDY
About: Jeff (32 years old) and Hayley (14 years old) meet at a coffeehouse, and he takes her back to his house. Hayley makes them both screwdrivers (a drink) and asks him to take photographs. Before he can, Jeff gets dizzy, his vision blurs, and he falls to the floor unconscious. When Jeff wakes, he is bound to a chair. Hayley explains she has been tracking him and drugged him because she knows he is a pedophile, rapist, and murderer. Jeff tries to attack Hayley but she renders him unconscious by asphyxiating him with plastic wrap.
When Jeff wakes, he finds himself bound to a steel table with a bag of ice on his genitals. Hayley explains she will castrate Jeff.
15. ARM AMPUTATION – 127 HOURS
About: James Franco character Aron Ralston gets his hand stuck between a boulder and the canyon wall while he's out hiking in Blue John Canyon,, after 5 days Aron starts to realize that if he wants to live, he needs to cut of his own hand. By using a dull pocketknife Aron start to self-amputate his arm.
Source:( X )
*I love Bey's tacky fashions.*
-The series finale aired 25 years ago today
-Bea Arthur decided it was time to move on before the show got to stale
-NBC not wanting to give the show up spun off Rose/Sophia/Blanch into a new show called "The Golden Palace" that only lasted 1 season
-Watch one of the last interviews the cast did together talking about the end of the show:
Emma Stone at the Audi Polo Challenge on May 7th, 2017.— best of emma (@estonespics) May 7, 2017
SHE'S STILL ALIVE GUYS pic.twitter.com/YumpstTWI3
source: 1, 2, 3
Mike Hadreas, better known as Perfume Genius had a very busy week.
If you are looking for actually queer artists shattering gender norms, songs full of vulnerability and heart, catchy, yet not annoyning hooks, you should check his freshly released album 'No Shape', which was written and composed by Mike himself, with some help from Blake Mills (famous for producing Alabama Shakes, Sky Ferreira and John Legend records). Critics agree, it's a strong AOTY contender, a week after the release, it still haven't got a single mixed review on Metacritic.
Few hours ago, he released a stunningly flamboyant visual for 'Die 4 You'. (Don't forget to watch it around your Republican relatives and str8bro boyfriends):
He also left Middle American audiences triggered, performing his lead single, and my personal song of the year, 'Slip Away' on Late Show with Stephen Colbert (unfortunately, neither sound mixing, nor his live vocals gave the song justice, so watch the official video for it first):
Pitchfork writer, Laura Snapes, called it the best album in literally YEARS, you can read her reasons why:
You know Mike is not your typical pop boy, support the artist. Don't forget to buy 'No Shape' by Perfume Genius on the platform you prefer.
What's your favourite album of the year so far, ONTD?
Caption: 💜 HI ANGELS 💜 HOW ARE U GUYS TODAY????? 💜 I just played through all my music w management and my friends and I'm so excited for u guys to hear everything I've been working on 💜 I'm just trying to figure out how I'm gonna release it all... maybe it's more than just an album..... maybe it's another mixtape.... I don't know yet but I literally have so much music for you guys to hear!!!! Ps it's next level too!!!!!!! Ok sorry I just wanted to share my excitement with u guys!!!! Ahhhh! lol sorry. I love u all! Excited for the future!!!!!! 💜
True Crime roundup:
*There are tons of new true crime TV shows coming out soon, including Casting JonBenet, Making A Murderer Season 2, Mommy Dead and Dearest, American Crime Story: Versace, and Lifetime's movie about Elizabeth Smart.
*The podcast "My Favorite Murder" has spawned several other true crime poscasts and made celebrities of its hosts, comediennes Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark.
*Here's an insider look at the making of true crime shows.
*Finally, it is the 10-year anniversary of Madeleine McCann's disappearance. Her case has never been solved.
What do you think happened to Madeleine, + do u like true crime?