Articles on this Page
- 12/05/16--17:53: _Latin Pop Queen Tha...
- 12/05/16--17:53: _Austra fantasize in...
- 12/05/16--17:53: _Preview: Madonna on...
- 12/05/16--18:38: _Plot Twist: Trevor ...
- 12/05/16--18:47: _Tim Roth Reveals Th...
- 12/05/16--19:28: _Lupita Nyong'o: Bri...
- 12/05/16--19:56: _Queen of Vocals Kel...
- 12/05/16--20:02: _Chapecoense officia...
- 12/05/16--20:05: _Gorgeous and Talent...
- 12/05/16--20:22: _karla & machine gun...
- 12/05/16--20:22: _QueenGA Donates Car...
- 12/05/16--20:59: _Jessica Chastain at...
- 12/05/16--21:01: _Disney releases vid...
- 12/05/16--22:02: _Nicki Minaj under f...
- 12/05/16--23:33: _Transformers: The L...
- 12/06/16--00:24: _Tom Ford on the top...
- 12/06/16--11:52: _Bella Hadid for Pap...
- 12/06/16--11:54: _Book post: Kathleen...
- 12/06/16--12:35: _Lauren from Fifth H...
- 12/06/16--12:36: _Lemony Snicket's A ...
- 12/05/16--17:53: Latin Pop Queen Thalia releases video for "Todavia Te Quiero"
- 12/05/16--17:53: Austra fantasize in Future Politics Video
- 12/05/16--17:53: Preview: Madonna on Carpool Karaoke
- 12/05/16--18:38: Plot Twist: Trevor Noah & Tomi Lahren get drinks together???
- 12/05/16--18:47: Tim Roth Reveals That He Was Abused by His Grandfather
- 12/05/16--19:28: Lupita Nyong'o: Bring The Pain
- 12/05/16--20:22: QueenGA Donates Carload of Gifts to LGBTQ Homeless Youth
- 12/05/16--20:59: Jessica Chastain at Miss Sloane premieres
- 12/05/16--21:01: Disney releases video of "We Know the Way" from 'Moana'
- 12/05/16--22:02: Nicki Minaj under fire for mocking woman on Instagram
- 12/05/16--23:33: Transformers: The Last Knight - Teaser Trailer
- 12/06/16--00:24: Tom Ford on the topic of men getting penetrated.
- 12/06/16--11:52: Bella Hadid for Paper Mag
- Kathleen Collins was the first African-American woman director to direct a feature-length film (in 1982 with the film Losing Ground)
- She died in 1988 at the age of 46 leaving behind a trunk full of material to her then 18 year old daughter most of which was unpublished
- Her daughter wasn't able to look at her mother's work for decades but has recently begun to release her work
- Whatever Happened to Interracial Love? is a series of short stories written by Collins. It's the first time her stories have been released as a book
- 12/06/16--12:35: Lauren from Fifth Harmony has solo side projects too!
- 12/06/16--12:36: Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events Trailer #2
Reina del pop Latino, Thalía released the animated music video for her new bop "Todavia Te Quiero," featuring De La Ghetto taken from album of the year contender LATINA.
Latin pop music recommendation post?
“Future Politics” is the title track of Austra’s upcoming album out on Inauguration Day 2017.
A statement in the description said: "Future Politics is the breaking down of paradigms". In this video, we wanted to explore what a world might look like if our values were transformed: instead of glorifying labour, maybe we could learn to glorify the act of doing absolutely nothing.”
Source + PreOrder + Tour.
Airs Wednesday, December 7th.
Does your grandma ever twerk in the car, ONTD?
Tomi Lahren -- Peace Summit with Trevor Noah ... As for Dating a Black Guy ... (VIDEO + PHOTOS) https://t.co/GAADI39bpN— TMZ (@TMZ) December 2, 2016
TMZ then caught up with the try-hard racist while she was leaving and asked her some questions.
Highlights from the video:
-Says you can be friends with someone & disagree with them
-Was not surprised by the reaction claims "you can only be called a racist so many times before it stops phasing you"
-Would go on the show again. Says "Look out for round 2"
-Didn't think Trevor was unfair during the interview
-Reporter asks if she has ever been with a black guy???????
Actor Tim Roth revealed in a new interview that both he and his own father were sexually abused as children by his grandfather.
Speaking of his father, Roth said “He was a damaged soul. I loved him. He was funnier than f—. He was abused. And I was abused. But I was not abused by him. I was abused by his abuser.”
Asked if his abuser was his father's own father, or Roth’s grandfather, the actor answered, “Yeah. It was his father. He was a f—— rapist. But nobody had the language. Nobody knew what to do. That’s why I made The War Zone.”
The War Zone, Roth's 1999 directorial debut, starred Ray Winstone and Tilda Swinton and dealt with the topic of incest and sexual violence within a family. Roth had revealed at the time of the movie's release that he was abused as a child, saying "It happened during my childhood up to my early teens and although I'm not going to say who it was, he's long gone now - and I hasten to add it wasn't my father or mother."
"Things happen to you in your life, but you don't want to consider yourself to be a victim. You want to be a survivor and the first thing that helps you do that and helps you get through it is speaking and finding your voice."
Lupita Nyong'o does stand-up routines for people on Billy on the Street.
she is too gorgeous and earnest and I liked her Andrew Dice Clay lol
-Kelly says her new label asked her to record the song for the The Hamilton Mixtape while she was pregnant with her son and gets emotional every time she sings it because she was worried about having a miscarriage at the time.
-She gets choked up around the 3:05 minute mark in the video while singing the lyric, "If I could spare his life," but she recovers and still serves everyone flawless vocals. (She also gets choked up again during the very last line.)
-Buy "It's Quiet Uptown" and The Hamilton Mixtape on iTunes now!
- First post here.
- Last week the plane carrying Brazilian soccer team Chapecoense crashed. 71 people on board died, including 19 players.
- They were on their way to Medellin to play the Copa Sudamericana final against Atletico Nacional. After the accident the Colombian club stated they wished Chapecoense be named champions and held a ceremony the day of the game to pay their respects to the victims.
- CONMEBOL (South American Football Confederation) has officialy named Chapecoense champions of the 2016 Copa Sudamericana.
- CBF (Brazilian Football Confederation) has also announced that the national team will play Colombia in a friendly this january and ticket revenue will be donated to the families of the victims.
- karla & machine gun kelly’s “bad things” dethroned rae sremmurd’s “black beatles (featuring gucci mane)” to claim #1 on the listing
...here for another meltdown from lauren's mom.. .
The Queen of
“These children are not just homeless or in need, many of them are trauma survivors,” Gaga explains in a video broadcast on TODAY. “They’ve been rejected in some type of way. My own trauma in my life has helped me to understand the trauma of others.”
“I love to give things to people who have nothing or less than me,” said Gaga.
Get your tissues and watch the video at the source.
making me cry over here. when will taylor
Have you seen this beautiful movie yet, ONTD?
Yesterday Nicki Minaj posted the above video to her Instagram. In the clip she laughs at and seems to harass a woman on the street who seems to be unwell.
The National Alliance on Mental Illness also chimed on on the video stating that it is both an invasion of privacy and saying “Nobody would make fun of a cancer patient, and mental illness is an illness like any other.”
Source 1 and 2
Like why even post this?
The director of "A Single Man" is doing the Lord's work in preaching that every man on earth should try a rousing game of bumdarts at least once in his life. According to him:
"Tom also said that if you have a dick, you should take a dick at least once. Tom expanded on that thought a little more:
Yes, he says, all men should be penetrated at some point. And not as in emotions. He means: All men should be fucked. “I think it would help them understand women,” he argues. “It’s such a vulnerable position to be in, and it’s such a passive position to be in. And there’s such an invasion, in a way, that even if it’s consensual, it’s just very personal. And I think there’s a psyche that happens because of it that makes you understand and appreciate what women go through their whole life, because it’s not just sexual, it’s a complete setup of the way the world works, that one sex has the ability to literally—and is expected to and is wanted to—but also there’s an invasion. And I think that that’s something most men do not understand at all."
ONTD, do you think it takes a man getting dicked to really understand what it's like to be a woman on this planet?
More words of wisdom from Tom at the source.
She was the face of Dior last spring, just signed a campaign with Nike, and walked the VS Fashion show on which she comments "I was really surprised but excited". She tried out last year but didn't get cast, but believes everything happens for a reason.
She's focused on eating well and working out, even though she refused to comment on her weightloss in the past, she says it wasn't her intention to lose weight (surejan.gif) and she feels the healthiest she's ever been in her life.
She's excited about getting show a new side of her since media usually portrays her as the mysterious sister who doesn't smile: "People say that I don't smile, or that I don't have a personality"
Not commenting on her break up with her ex, but their teams say it was 'conflicting schedules'
She wants to keep doing photography, and also take up acting: "I think it would be really fun, because it's exciting to be in front of the camera on film instead of just pictures," she says. "I have so many goals," but most of the time she keeps them to herself bc she's superstitious.
src: INT 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sorry mods !
Thrilled to be publishing Kathleen Collins' WHATEVER HAPPENED TO INTERRACIAL LOVE? today! pic.twitter.com/zOu73cBxo9— Ecco (@eccobooks) December 6, 2016
What are you reading, ONTD?