Articles on this Page
- 10/31/16--17:18: _Mary-Kate and Ashle...
- 10/31/16--17:18: _More New Kpop music...
- 10/31/16--17:18: _Knee Injury Puts Sh...
- 10/31/16--17:35: _Gugu Mbatha-Raw and...
- 10/31/16--19:12: _Supergirl 2x05 "Cro...
- 10/31/16--20:03: _Gotham 3x08 "Blood ...
- 11/01/16--11:25: _Read the "controver...
- 11/01/16--11:26: _Gifted Official Tra...
- 11/01/16--11:50: _Adele next single f...
- 11/01/16--12:05: _Justin Theroux post...
- 11/01/16--13:36: _Lena Dunahm dressed...
- 11/01/16--13:45: _Bradley Cooper and ...
- 11/01/16--14:30: _Jai Courtney Joins ...
- 11/01/16--15:23: _GREETINGS EARTHLING...
- 11/01/16--15:30: _Zendaya Roundup: Ne...
- 11/01/16--16:21: _Top 10 Celebrities ...
- 11/01/16--16:22: _Ava DuVernay's "A W...
- 11/01/16--16:22: _FKA Twigs presents ...
- 11/01/16--16:41: _Anna Kendrick comes...
- 11/01/16--16:44: _Bono named one of w...
- 10/31/16--17:18: More New Kpop music : Seventeen, Hyolyn & Taeyeon
- 10/31/16--19:12: Supergirl 2x05 "Crossfire" promo
- 10/31/16--20:03: Gotham 3x08 "Blood Rush"
- 11/01/16--11:26: Gifted Official Trailer 1 (2017)
- 11/01/16--11:50: Adele next single from "25" is...
- 11/01/16--13:36: Lena Dunahm dressed as a "grabbed p--sy" for Trump-inspired costume
- 11/01/16--13:45: Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk "Have Discussed Marriage"!!!
- 11/01/16--14:30: Jai Courtney Joins Wet Hot American Summer Series
- 11/01/16--15:23: GREETINGS EARTHLINGS: Mass Effect Andromeda teaser trailer is here!
- Zendaya's new clothing line Daya by Zendaya is being released this Friday, November 4th.
- It was developed with her longtime stylist Law Roach.
- Everything in the new line is being priced between $18 and $158, and runs from size 0 to 22.
- Daya by Zendaya pop-up shops are happening this weekend, November 5th and 6th, in NY, Chicago and LA, and she will be in all of them on the 5th to meet fans.
- Also, Zendaya is releasing a mobile app soon, but a release date hasn't been announced, yet.
- Lastly, Zendaya wants you to go vote.
- 11/01/16--16:21: Top 10 Celebrities Who Look Sexier With A Beard
- Ava DuVernay's A Wrinkle In Time has added Rowan Blanchard, Bellamy Young, Zach Galifianaki, André Holland, Levi Miller, Deric McCabe and Will McCormack to its cast.
- Galifianaki will play the Happy Medium.
- Holland will play Principal Jenkins.
- Miller and McCabe will play Calvin and Charles Wallace respectively.
- No word yet on who are Blanchard, Young and McCormack playing.
- When asked who she admired growing up: "Nobody."
- If she had any posters on her walls during her youth: "I've never done anything like that. I think it's weird."
- When asked if she was inspired by anyone at all, she responds: "No. People always ask me that and I can reel off names, but none are true." The interviewer then asks if she was inspired by early Gaga: "Not really."
- About her musical influences growing up: "I was aware of Prince and David Bowie, yeah, but I grew up in a house where I listened to acid jazz from when I was like, five, and Latin. So I never appreciated someone like Prince as boundary-pushing because for me, I was like, "This is natural." I bought his album and thought, "Yeah, course he'd be doing this." But when I first discovered him it wasn't like,"This person is so different", because that is what I was brought up with."
- When asked about Robert Pattinson: "Good luck with that," she laughs. "No questions. No chance. I'm not getting involved."
- About if she's ever thought of acting: "Imagine if I was a doctor at uni, would you say: "So when you become a doctor, do you think you'd want to do heart surgery?" If I was a carpenter: "In a year, do you think you might make a table?" "Yeah, of course. I'm a woodworker, of course I've thought of making a table." Ha ha ha."
- About if she smokes weed:"Who do you think I am? No not really."
- About her dream of becoming a ballet dancer: "I was told point blank that no matter how hard I tried, no matter what I did, I couldn't be a ballet dancer. Because I'm half Jamaican, I have certain things in my body which aren't technically good for ballet in the old tradition. Like my pelvis tilts back. I don't have arches in my feet. My legs don't fully extend." When the interviewer asks if she thinks black dancers are discriminated against for their shape, Twigs answers: "You'll have to do your own research."
- Her attitude to friendship: "I don't have rows. I just stop talking to people." Since becoming famous, she's lost quite a few friends. "Fame has revealed other people's true colours. Some people are not around you for the right reason."
- If she thinks in images: "I don't know, do you?"
At the end, Twigs says she doesn't really like doing interviews. "People should only interview me if they want to know about my creative stuff."
- 11/01/16--16:41: Anna Kendrick comes out as straight
- 11/01/16--16:44: Bono named one of women of the year by Glamour magazine
from left to right Elizabeth, Ashley, Mary-Kate
Seventeen Mixtape-Check In (Seventeen's rap sub-unit)
Hyolyn- One Step ft. Jay Park
Taeyeon's teaser for her upcoming song 11:11
Are you overwhelmed with all the releases that happened yesterday/today
Who's going to be snatching the #1s?
'Dancing with the Stars' -- Sharna Burgess Bowing Out ... Shreds Knee in Practice (VIDEO) https://t.co/DWlPwBV66g— TMZ (@TMZ) October 31, 2016
- hurt her knee last week but danced with brace on
- doctors want her off knee for 3-6 weeks
- Jenna Johnson will be stepping in for her
- OP is heartbroken :(
Okay but I want the movie now.
Read the "controversial" comic book story that sees a feminist superhero meet Hillary Clinton https://t.co/z9wrePkLic— Vox (@voxdotcom) November 1, 2016
''Frank, a single man raising his child prodigy niece Mary, is drawn into a custody battle with his mother.''
Adele's "Water Under the Bridge" will impact radio on November 14 as the fourth single from the Diamond selling album '25'.— chart data (@chartdata) November 1, 2016
Justin Theroux appeared to slam wife Jennifer Aniston’s ex-husband Brad Pitt in an expletive-filled post on Instagram.
In the picture, a woman can be seen flipping the bird as she bites on her middle finger, while surrounded by a wide array of expletives.
Among the words are “F--- politics”, “F--- imperialism” and “F--- war”, but fans were quick to comment on the most eye-catching of messages in the post -“F--- Brad Pitt”.
Commenters were quick to point out the connection — but Theroux said he wasn’t looking to cause drama.
Justin added: "And no this post is not 'shading' anyone because I'm not eleven years old, I mean, seriously,"
“Happy Halloween! With love from a Grabbed P—sy,” she wrote.
She uploaded the above picture to her Instagram celebrating Halloween. Source has the full picture in all its glory.
-According to E! News, the 41-year-old actor and the 30-year-old model have 'discussed marriage.'
-"They are in an extremely happy place between the two of them," a source shared with E! News exclusively. "They have discussed marriage and kids."
-"They plan on going on a tropical vacation for the holidays together with their families and close friends," the insider shared. "Irina and Bradley like to live a private life."
-Jai Courtney has been cast opposite Amy Poehler in Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later
-Plays Garth MacArthur, an indie movie star in love with Susie (played by Amy Poehler)
I have so many feelings about this
-Mass Effect Andromeda teases about a "future beyond the milky way", "600 years from today"
-Teaser trailer encourages users to begin their journey with the Andromeda Initiative (guerrilla marketing scavenger hunt? closed beta? trip to space?)
-More info to come November 7th
zendaya: CLOTHING LINE COMING SOON @dayabyzendaya
zendaya: THIS WEEKEND...DxZ POP UP SHOPS! NY, CHICAGO, LA....BE THERE OR BE SQUARE! (More details to come)
zendaya: Surprises...surprises😏😂 #ComingSoon
zendaya: @voteyourfuture #VoteYourFuture register at voteyourfuture.us
sources: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
10. Jake Gyllenhaal
8. Justin Timberlake
6. Chris Evans
4. Idris Elba
2. Jamie Dornan
What celebrity man do you think look better with a beard??
Mood: Basking in the female actors Ava DuVernay hired for "A Wrinkle in Time" pic.twitter.com/6NcgTD48ao— Jarett Wieselman (@JarettSays) November 1, 2016
@fkatwigs: what is this flesh? what does it mean? we must dig inside for our new face... the teacher, shaman and truth @sagazan. ROOMS, final happening tonight.
@fkatwigs: excited to tell you about my ROOMS project at the widow series...it's the story of diamas on a journey through the zodiac chart, in search of her spiritual and zodiac home.
the scorpio room
@fkatwigs: Diamas in self discovery.
FKA twigs arrival at The Veuve Clicquot Widow Series ‘ROOMS' (Oct. 26) pic.twitter.com/06XnGWNjLn— FKA twigs Updates (@twigsupdates) October 27, 2016
More from her interview with the London Evening Standard:
When asked about becoming a gay icon, says she's 'such a straight, cis, Boringface McGee'
Her 10 closest friends right now, male and female, are all gay
Sees her character in 'Camp' as a lesbian, though never discussed it with director Todd Graff
If she had to cast someone as her lesbian love interest that'd be Brittany Snow because the Pitch Perfect fandom ships them
About her super lesbian thanksgiving last year: maybe one other straight girl there and Thanksgiving with her family would probably make her a bit unhappy because there might be a few less lesbians
Very vocal about LGBT issues because she can maybe inspire young followers
It's 2016 and Bono, a man and lead singer of U2, has made it to Glamour's Women of the Year list.
Glamour editor-in-chief Cindi Leive says that there are 'so many men who are doing really wonderful things for women these days', and Bono is one of them. So why not give an award to a man instead of a woman in their women of the year list? According to her, Bono 'gets it.'
Bono, our woman of the year, says that 'the battle for gender equality can't be won unless men lead it along with women.'
wait, Wonder Woman represents the UN, Bono wins a Glamour woman of the year award— Netanel Ganin (@OpOnions) November 1, 2016
anyone know if Real Women still exist?