Articles on this Page
- 08/31/16--17:31: _Big Brother: Paulie...
- 08/31/16--18:23: _Mr. Robot’s new mob...
- 08/31/16--18:38: _Kylie shuts down ru...
- 08/31/16--18:58: _Waka Flocka Flame s...
- 08/31/16--19:07: _USWNT Player Heathe...
- 08/31/16--19:07: _First look at 'Scre...
- 08/31/16--19:23: _the newly appointed...
- 08/31/16--19:27: _Janelle Monáe's cou...
- 08/31/16--20:18: _Is this the scaries...
- 08/31/16--20:18: _ONTD Original: The ...
- 08/31/16--21:17: _The Get Down And Ch...
- 08/31/16--21:18: _Indigenous Australi...
- 08/31/16--21:56: _A taste of Naya Riv...
- 08/31/16--22:57: _Scarlett Johansson ...
- 08/31/16--22:57: _Youtube's New Guide...
- 09/01/16--00:13: _USA - MR. ROBOT Pro...
- 09/01/16--15:05: _Chris Brown's Accus...
- 09/01/16--15:06: _Madonna Endorses Hi...
- 09/01/16--15:26: _Starbucks Introduce...
- 09/01/16--15:28: _New promo for 'Amer...
- 08/31/16--17:31: Big Brother: Paulie Calafiore family pissed at CBS
- 08/31/16--18:23: Mr. Robot’s new mobile game is about the power and danger of texting
- 08/31/16--18:38: Kylie shuts down rumors, gets Tyga a new car!
- 08/31/16--19:07: USWNT Player Heather O'Reilly to announce retirement tomorrow
- 08/31/16--19:07: First look at 'Scream Queens' Season 2
- 08/31/16--19:27: Janelle Monáe's cousin murdered in a drive-by shooting
- 08/31/16--20:18: ONTD Original: The Best Debut Albums
- 08/31/16--21:17: The Get Down And Christina Aguilera’s Disco Moment
- 08/31/16--21:18: Indigenous Australian rapper speaks out on blackface
- 08/31/16--22:57: Youtube's New Guidelines 'Bout To Take All Your Faves
- 09/01/16--00:13: USA - MR. ROBOT Promo 2x10 'eps2.8h1dden?pr0cess.axx'
- 09/01/16--15:05: Chris Brown's Accuser Vowed to "Set Him Up" and is a Thief.
- TMZ is reporting that Baylee Curran, the girl Chris Brown allegedly pulled a gun out on, allegedly texted a friend vowing to set Chris Brown up.
- The text reads:"Hey safari don't you know this freak Chris brown is kicking me out of his house because I called his friend jewelry fake can you come get me my Uber is messing up if not I'm going to set him up and call the cops and say that he tried to shoot me and that will teach him a lesson I'm going to set his ass up. Lol come get me."
- Chris Brown's lawyer Mark Gerragos is trying to authenticate the text.
- TMZ spoke to the friend in question that Baylee didn't text him and hasn't spoken to her in over a year because SHE STOLE HIS ROLEX IN 2015.
- Baylee denies the text and the theft of the rolex.
- The friend of Baylee Curran who picked her up after Chris Brown allegedly pulled a gun on her spoke to TMZ Live today.
- In the video above, Christian Bonilla (the friend), states that he brought her to the party but left early. She later texted him asking for a ride home and then said "this motherfucker is going down".
- Christian said Baylee has an angry side and she's not one to make mad.
- 09/01/16--15:28: New promo for 'American Horror Story'
Nat good game play. CBS prod backing her lies w clips but not supporting Paulie's claims with clips. Complete BULL! https://t.co/1qd9Sshxlg— Paul Calafiore Jr (@lpcpcjr) August 27, 2016
-His mother also said that it was SLANDER and defamation of character for CBS to air Bridgettes comments about Paulie
Do you think Paulie got an unfair edit?
-Telltale Games and USA recently released a mobile game based off the show called 1.51exfiltrati0n.ipa.
-Takes place at the end of season one.
-You get contacted by the characters and get to join fsociety and even get to assume Darlene's identity.
-Most of the dialogue takes place through texting where a lot can be lost through miscommunication so you're never sure what you're trying to say.
Anyone try this yet?
(6) Kylie via Snapchat: pic.twitter.com/yZdlNYWeU2— Kylie Jenner Updates (@KYLIEUPDATING) August 31, 2016
They always try and come for my baby. I'm over it !!!! https://t.co/pPnkjIkZiz— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) August 31, 2016
(7) Kylie via Snapchat: pic.twitter.com/itF4IDeItU— Kylie Jenner Updates (@KYLIEUPDATING) September 1, 2016
(8) Kylie via Snapchat: pic.twitter.com/TOdjKXTy99— Kylie Jenner Updates (@KYLIEUPDATING) September 1, 2016
(9) Kylie via Snapchat: pic.twitter.com/hppD5p6PUJ— Kylie Jenner Updates (@KYLIEUPDATING) September 1, 2016
Sources: 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Earlier today Waka Flocka Flame was approached by TMZ at LAX to ask about his support of Chris Brown. He believes that Brown was being unfairly targeted and that his accuser should be in jail and that "something should happen to her". When he was asked about the weapon and drugs he shook his head and responded with, "Who don't got weed... it's California."
When the pap mentioned Brown pointed a gun at the girl Waka Flocka Flame simply responded with "Fuck her".
His support shouldn't come as much of a surprise when in a series of now deleted tweets from January he also said someone was trying to frame Bill Cosby.
Sources say that after 230 international caps Heather O'Reilly (HAO) is going to officially retire from the USWNT on Thursday.
HAO was left off the Olympic roster in just one of Jill Ellis'many coaching blunders.
HAO's career accomplishments includes a NWSL Championship, 3 Olympic gold medals and 1 WWC win.
She deserved so much better than this. I guess Jill is staying :/
- rita ora will sing, body on me, for pope francis at an event honoring the canonization of mother teresa this coming sunday, september 4
- saint ora and mother teresa have something in common: albanian heritage
Source + her twitter and facebook
Morgan is an A.I. horror film starring Kate Mara and Anya Taylor Joy (unfortunately, it's not getting good reviews). Scientists at IBM Research analyzed hundreds of horror trailers and then the artificial intelligence system came up with the scariest scenes from Morgan to use in a trailer. Here it is:
Source one, source two
For decades, there's always been special kinds of artists who have been able to blow music fans away with how incredible their music was right out of the gate. Sometimes a killer debut album launches an artist on a career path to super stardom, and other times their debut effort remains their only good piece of work. It's impossible to narrow down the best debut albums of all time into a list under 20, but I did it anyways!
Madonna, "Madonna" (1983)
Madonna's self-titled debut album succeeded in introducing the most important female voice in the history of pop. Hate her or lover her, Madonna has set the path for most pop girls who followed after her.
Top Track(s): Borderline, Holiday, Everybody
Whitney Houston, "Whitney Houston" (1985)
Whitney gaves us genre diversity on her self-titled debut album, from steamy r&b to bubble-pop. But this was only the beginning for the 21-year-old star in the making. But the impact of her debut had a hand in changing what we wanted from pop for the next decade.
Top Track(s): You Give Good Love, Saving All My Love, Greatest Love of All, How Will I Know
Mary J. Blige, "What's The 411" (1992)
Mary J. Blige's debut album earned her the undisputed title "Queen of Hip-Hop Soul." The album showed Blige was as tough as a rapper but still smooth and sweet, serving inviting but rugged songs. This album was just as much as important in its own right as some of the greatest debut hip hop albums, laying the groundwork for women like Lauryn Hill and Beyoncé.
Top Tracks: Reminisce, Real Love
Notorious B.I.G, "Ready To Die" (1994)
Biggie came out of the gate with a masterpiece with his debut album, "Ready to Die." His debut wasn't just an incredible album for hip-hop, it is one of the greatest hip-hop albums ever released. The album is raw and honest, about real-life struggles which clicked with the masses.
Top Tracks: Things Done Changed, Juicy, Big Poppa
Daft Punk, "Homework" (1997)
Daft Punk's debut "Homework" was an album that helped changed the pre-EDM electronic crossover landscape from trashy eurodance to something of substance while putting French house on the map. The album remains one of the best house albums ever released and still gets people dancing in the club to this day.
Top Tracks: Da Funk, Around The World
Lauryn Hill, "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill" (1998)
If an artist is going to release one solo studio album in their almost 25 year career, they can only hope it will be as good as "The Miseducation of Lauryn Hill." Lauryn Hill’s only studio effort post-Fugees is so good that it’s kept her as an in-demand touring artist today. The album perfectly fused R&B, soul, reggae and hip hop, having sold 8x platinum in the US and 7x platinum in Canada.
Top Tracks: Ex Factor, Doo Wop (That Thing), To Zion
The Killers, "Hot Fuss" (2004)
The Killers'"Hot Fuss" was the best album they've ever released and took them from the Vegas strip to the top 40 with a series of smash singles. When the band released their debut effort in 2004, the retro synth rock sounds mixed with dark and dirty tales from Las Vegas were refreshing and exciting.
Top Tracks: Mr. Brightside, Somebody Told Me, All These Things That I've Done
Kanye West, "The College Dropout" (2004)
He was already a Hall of Fame-worthy beatmaker - but Kanye West wanted to rap, and in 2004 debuted with one of the best hip-hop albums released. The result was hip-hop like no one had heard it before: riotous gospel, wild boudoir music and tear-jerkers. This was the beginning of a huge career for Kanye and will always have a faithful fanbase because of this album.
Top Tracks: All Falls Down, Through The Wire, Jesus Walks, Slow Jamz, Workout Plan
M.I.A.'s debut album Arular was a rioting protest conducted over ironically rickety beats. The production, by M.I.A. and Diplo, commanded the spotlight with a sound like no one heard before, creating a brilliant piece of work.
Top Tracks: Galang, Bucky Done Gun
Lady Gaga, "The Fame" (2008)
By mid 2009, not even a year after her debut, Gaga was a force to be reckoned with. Her debut was a game-charger, making dark dance-pop the dominant sound of the charts. It's no surprised Rolling Stone named this album as the top debut album of all time. Not only did she change the pop music game, she put her own mark on pop culture and changed pop's fashion as we knew it.
Top Tracks: LoveGame, Paparazzi, Beautful Dirty Rich, Pokerface, Summerboy
Kendrick Lamar, "good kid, mAAd city" (2012)
Kendrick Lamar’s debut album "good kid mAAd city" from 2012 quickly turned the young Compton rapper into the biggest up and coming name in hip-hop that year. From start to finish, this is one of the best rap albums in years and a true throwback in terms of sound, themes and honesty. It will be interesting to see if he can top this album in the years to come.
Top Tracks: Bitch Don't Kill My Vibe, Swimming Pools (Drank), m.A.A.d. City
What's your favorite debut album, ONTD?
Source | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 + me
Choice quote: "Just like Mylene under the iron grip of her evangelical father, Aguilera's voice has been sheltered as of late in over-the-top EDM beats that only allow a brief wail when she gets restless with the monotonous pop she's had to deliver on forgettable tracks like "Not Myself Tonight" and "Let There Be Love." A voice like Aguilera's is begging to dive into the rich history of disco and all the release it has to offer. The Get Down has provided Aguilera with the creative spark; now it's up to her to burn the disco out."
Sources: one, two, three
Will Christina listen, play to her "old school" strengths and give us some GOOD bops? Nah, most definitely not.
A mother painted her kid's skin dark to impersonate Indigenous footballer Nic Naitanui and it has ignited a national discussion on the boundaries of blackface.
Electronic music producer Hugo Gruzman from Flight Facilities, who has worked with names such as Kylie Minogue, Reggie Watts, and Bishop Nehru, took to Facebook to ask why Indigenous Australians need to care about blackface when its history as a term deals primarily with African-American racial discourse. His comments can be read here.
Indigenous rapper Briggs responded on Pedestrian TV, "Cool, another white dude who gets to decide what black people are and aren’t offended by. These dudes are so sheltered and so privileged; you’re sitting back and saying you need to educate me on blackface? It’s insanely reckless to be talking like that – these kinds of remarks are the telltale signs of this white, paternalistic ideal of race in Australia. It’s like, you don’t have the right to be tell me why blackface isn't offensive and use history as an example - Australia has its own history of blackface that dates back hundreds of years. So excuse me, Hugo from Flight Facilities, but are you a history major in race relations on Australia? Go fuck yourself."
Sorry Not Sorry - deets on Big Sean, Lea Michele & Glee https://t.co/JF2fFjSGE4— Naya Rivera D. News (@NayaRiverasNews) September 1, 2016
• During the filming of the ep where Naya got "fired" from Glee, Lea was having a bitch fit & locked herself in her trailer which led to the blow up. Naya - who was ready and knew all of her lines, asked Brad Falchuk if he was going to do anything about it and he started yelling at her in front of everybody & told her “I’ve been doing this job for 6 years!” & she said “Yeah, badly."
• About Lea spreading rumors about her to the media: "So I guess you can throw a bitch fit, lock yourself in your trailer & stall production, yet still find time to leak stories to the press.”
• When Cory died & she found out & told Big Sean he was basically like “damn that sucks” and went back to sleep.
• She was wedding planning and he wouldn’t help, he wouldn’t even give her a guest list of people he wanted there. He was useless.
• At one point they were fighting and he was home in LA after travelling for a bit and he didn’t wanna see her, so she was like “well I have a key, so.” And she went and found Ariana Grande hanging out sitting on the couch.
• He stole the Rolex he’d given her and when she called him out he claimed he was getting it rewound.
• She found out the wedding was off from the internet
• She didn't KEY Mark Salling's car, she ONLY threw sludge on it
Pre-order her book here
Hatsune Miku can be seen questioning whether she needs to change herself when she comes across a LUX ad featuring Scarlett Johansson that inspires her to become the star she is. After singing on stage, she later even gets a call from Scarlett on her phone saying, "Hi Miku. This is Scarlett. Being true to who you are makes all your dreams possible."
The guys in the video explain it best but basically the YT is trying to put a kibosh on the content that some Youtubers are producing by de-monetizing videos that don't adhere to their updated content guidelines. Even vlogger Philip Defranco got hit. Now if you're like me and don't just use Youtube for makeup videos or song lyrics, this could put a real damper on the free entertainment we've come to enjoy over the years.
SOURCE, 1, 2
Elliot begins to doubt Mr. Robot; Darlene tries to do the right thing; and Dom and the FBI get closer.
Holy hell, the last few minutes...what is going on?
Chris Brown Accuser -- Text Vowing to 'Set Him Up' ... Authenticity in Question https://t.co/UjCGLaL7gN— TMZ (@TMZ) September 1, 2016
Chris Brown Alleged Accuser -- Texts Friend ... 'This Motha******'s About To Go Down' (TMZ LIVE VIDEO) https://t.co/x9DkkcDTak— TMZ (@TMZ) September 1, 2016
Between this info and the report that she's wanted for grand larceny in NYC, I'm thinking there is far more to the situation than is being told.
Madonna: "How Big of. a Pussy Do you have to BE to kill this Noble Animal for sport? Just ask Donald Trump Jr and his brother Eric. One more reason to vote for Hilary! 🙋🇺🇸"
Madonna endorses Hillary Clinton calls out Trump's animal-murdering sons. In ONE Instagram.
A coffee & tea education specialist for Starbucks, who broke the Chile Mocha down for Mashable: Cocoa powder is infused with fall spices, mixed into steamed milk and then added to espresso. The liquid gets topped with whipped cream, cayenne pepper, ancho chile, paprika, cinnamon, sugar and sea salt.
The Chile Mocha is Starbucks' first attempt at adding hot spices to a beverage. The drink was surprisingly sweet and only subtly spicy – a "kiss of heat" or "PSL's hot new friend," Karr said.
+Almond milk is now available, also the PSL and Chile Mocha can also be served over ice or as a Frappuccino.
basic bitches unite. Still have never tried a PSL...