Articles on this Page
- 02/13/16--11:51: _DEADPOOL IS EXPECTE...
- 02/13/16--12:07: _Rhymefest: Kanye Ne...
- 02/13/16--12:08: _Say hello to possib...
- 02/13/16--12:47: _The Cast of Pretty ...
- 02/13/16--13:30: _11 y/o Marley Días ...
- 02/13/16--13:43: _Azealia Banks backt...
- 02/13/16--14:31: _YAS QUEEN! History-...
- 02/13/16--14:33: _Bill Murray Throws ...
- 02/13/16--14:34: _Comedian calls out ...
- 02/13/16--14:53: _Lana Del Rey debuts...
- 02/13/16--15:13: _Weird interview wit...
- 02/13/16--15:16: _Supreme Court Justi...
- 02/13/16--15:53: _Kate Winslet wants ...
- 02/13/16--16:39: _ONTD Original: Does...
- 02/13/16--17:16: _7(3) Best Momagers ...
- 02/13/16--17:17: _ADELE Performs "I M...
- 02/13/16--17:21: _Hozier - Cherry Wine
- 02/13/16--17:48: _In a Dick Move, Par...
- 02/13/16--17:52: _Morrisey -allegedly...
- 02/13/16--19:05: _Jaime King defines ...
- 02/13/16--11:51: DEADPOOL IS EXPECTED TO MAKE MORE THAN $130 MILLION OVER THE WEEKEND
- 02/13/16--12:07: Rhymefest: Kanye Needs Help in the Form of Counseling
- Movie is directed by Jeff Nichols (who also made Take Shelter, Mud and Midnight Special.)
- Ruth Negga and Joel Edgerton play Mildred and Richard Loving, the interracial couple who successfully sued the state of Virginia in order to remove the laws barring interracial marriage in 1967
- Focus Features know how to handle Oscar campaigns and are the studio behind The Danish Girl this year
- She wasn't enjoying herself that day.
- She's not a morning person.
- She doesn't know if she's a better kisser than the other girls because she has never kissed them.
- She doesn't eat healthy.
- She loves being tied up.
- She was enjoying herself that day.
- She has googled herself.
- She likes genuine conversations with people she actually likes.
- She doesn't love making out with girls on the show, but she doesn't mind.
- She said that Sasha was her favorite girl to make out on the show, and the lie detector said that it was true and she was relieved because Sasha was there and it would have been awkward if it turned out that it was a lie.
- The lie detector said that she has cheated on a boyfriend, but she said that there's no way.
- She can't see herself making out with Ian, the actor that plays Ezra, for another 2 years on the show.
- She has been so angry that she has thought about hurting someone else.
- She has checked her ex-boyfriends' phones.
- The cleanest on set is Troian and the messiest is Ashley.
- She really likes playing Alison, but she would have liked to play Spencer, too.
- She has googled herself. When asked if she liked the results, she said that yes and no, and that it was like reading your Instagram comments.
- Shay and Ashley are the biggest flirts. Shay said that it's because they're the single ones.
- The lie detector said that she has cheated on a test before, but she said that she hasn't and if it ever happened she doesn't remember.
- She said that she didn't think she was smarter than the other girls, but the lie detector said that she was lying and the girls started laughing and Shay told her to just tell the truth.
- She admitted that she was more educated than the other girls and the girls couldn't stop laughing.
- She tried to make it better by saying that it was because she's older than them, but Shay basically told her to stop and that they all knew that she was smarter than them and that's why they had asked her that.
- Her least favorite thing about the industry is gender inequality payment.
- “Oh, suck it in!”—Troian Avery Bellisario
- They watched scenes and had to guess who was kissing who.
- They got all the scenes right.
- She told her mom she was sick of reading books that she couldn't relate to at her school, St. Cloud Elementary in West Orange.
- Dias set out to collect 1,000 books with Black girls as the protagonists and a plan to donate them to her school and a school in St. Mary, Jamaica, her mother's native country.
- "I started this because in my fifth-grade class I was only able to read books about white boys and their dogs. I understood that my teacher could connect with those characters, so he asked us to read those books. But I didn't relate to them, so I didn't learn lessons from those stories. I noticed when I went home and read the books that I wanted about Black girls, they were different,"; the 11-year-old told Wilmore. "Sometimes I was reading about student counsel, sometimes I was reading about a girl who went to Africa."
- 02/13/16--13:43: Azealia Banks backtracks
- Is Maya And Marty In Manhattan, the long-threatened variety show from Maya Rudolph and Martin Short (wat).
- Lorne Michaels is producing the series, which will air live and debut in May.
- The series is expected to be a blend of musical numbers, comedy sketches and celebrity guests
- 02/13/16--14:33: Bill Murray Throws Fans' Phones Off a Rooftop
- 02/13/16--15:13: Weird interview with Ryan Reynolds
- 02/13/16--15:16: Supreme Court Justice Scalia Dies: Celebs React.
- 02/13/16--15:53: Kate Winslet wants to win Best Supporting Actress at the Baftas
- 02/13/16--17:16: 7(3) Best Momagers Ranked By Children's Success
- 02/13/16--17:21: Hozier - Cherry Wine
- 02/13/16--17:52: Morrisey -allegedly- stole money from fucboi cult known as Supreme
- 02/13/16--19:05: Jaime King defines Squad
Ryan Reynolds explains how he ended up in X Men Origins: Wolverine as Deadpool
@lord_cornwall nah his mind and spirit isn't right— Rhymefest (@RHYMEFEST) February 12, 2016
@JakeChatty my brother needs help, in the form of counseling. Spiritual & mental. He should step away from the public & yesmen & heal— Rhymefest (@RHYMEFEST) February 12, 2016
@lord_cornwall unfortunately yes,— Rhymefest (@RHYMEFEST) February 12, 2016
@DaRealNiecey tried that— Rhymefest (@RHYMEFEST) February 12, 2016
- Rhymefest is Kanye's longtime friend and songwriter. He is a Chicago rapper best known for co-writing Oscar winning Glory , Grammy winning single Jesus Walks and New Slaves.
I would love, love, love if Negga got a nom for this.
sources: 1, 2
Días will keep being awesome by gathering more books and donating them to schools around New Jersey.
What are you doing to help to make this a better world, ONTD?
Also book post ;D
On Thursday night, casual golfer Bill Murray was attending a party at a restaurant when he become enraged after a few 'starstruck' fans attempted to take flash photos of him against his wishes. In retaliation, Murray allegedly grabbed three phones and threw them over the side of the two-story restaurant, damaging two of the phones. Police received a complaint, but Murray was M.I.A. by the time they arrived.
Bill Murray agreed to pay for the damages and no charges have been filed against him.
Australian comedian Aamer Rahman (famous for his "Reverse Racism" routine) recently tweeted and posted on Facebook about a new Melbourne restaurant called FAT Fried and Tasty using posters in its interior of rapper Biggie Smalls photoshopped to have a piece of fried chicken in his hands and having wallpaper featuring vintage Aunt Jemima wallpaper. Rahman and others allege that the use of such imagery is racist and drawing on the old association between African-Americans and fried chicken.
Restaurant owners claim that their use of the rapper is out of adoration, not racism.
Lana Del Rey attends the Recording Academy Producers and Engineers Wing Presents 9th Annual GRAMMY Week Event Honoring Rick Rubin at The Village Recording Studios on February 11, 2016 in Los Angeles, California.
Lana Del Rey attends the 2016 Billboard Power 100 Celebration at Bouchon on February 12, 2016 in Beverly Hills, California.
What's your favorite BTD track over four years later, ONTD?
-The interviewer yells at Ryan and makes him do a staring contest right off the bat
The totally unexpected loss of Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia is a massive setback for the Conservative movement and our COUNTRY!— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 13, 2016
- Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, 79, has reportedly passed away.
- He was vacationing in a luxury resort in West, TX
- No foul play suspected.
Justice Antonin Scalia dead at 79 https://t.co/fvDXoYxJJF— Arianna Huffington (@ariannahuff) February 13, 2016
Or the current president, per the Constitution. https://t.co/5f83SKKRRl— Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) February 13, 2016
Obama right now. pic.twitter.com/yQbipOT6RT— Michael Ian Black (@michaelianblack) February 13, 2016
Funny. I actually support Scalia on this one.— Anthony Jeselnik (@anthonyjeselnik) February 13, 2016
A very sad day...— Stacey Dash (@REALStaceyDash) February 13, 2016
Judgement shall again be just and all the upright of heart will follow it#RIPJUSTICESCALIA#warriorAngelnow
Thoughts on his untimely passing, ONTD?
"It's been a great year for women in film but this particular category of Best Supporting Actress, it's been really quite up in the air, you know people have been floating in and out of this category, I won the Golden Globe, I was so fortunate to have won that but at the same time there's no shoe-in ... Root for me on Sunday, let's take it home for the Brits."
Putting random Japanese and other Asian scripts on clothing is nothing new to fashion, and Rihanna isn't exactly known about her sensitivity towards those of Asian descent. All that considered though, have the choices made in the Fenty x Puma FW16 show gone too far?
Very clearly written on legs is "神風特別攻撃隊" and this repeats itself in other spots. This is read Kamikaze Tokubetsu Kougekitai which translates to the Kamikaze Special Attack Unit.
Here's the Wikipedia describes this unit as:
The Kamikaze (神風?, [kamikaꜜze] ( listen); "divine wind" or "spirit wind"), officially Tokubetsu Kōgekitai (特別攻撃隊 "Special Attack Unit"?), abbreviated as Tokkō Tai (特攻隊?), and used as a verb as Tokkō (特攻 "special attack"?), were suicide attacks by military aviators from the Empire of Japan against Allied naval vessels in the closing stages of the Pacific campaign of World War II, designed to destroy warships more effectively than was possible with conventional attacks. During World War II, about 3,860 kamikaze pilots died, and about 19% of kamikaze attacks managed to hit a ship.
In this photo, if you turn your head, you can see that written on them is "天皇陛下万歳." This is read as Tennouheika Banzai. You may know "banzai" as a positive exclamation of "ten thousand years" or wishing someone a long life.
However, here's what Wikipedia has to say about this particular form of the phrase:
During World War II, banzai or its full form Tennōheika Banzai! (天皇陛下万歳?, "Long live His Majesty the Emperor") served as a battle cry of sorts for Japanese soldiers. Ideally, kamikaze pilots would shout "banzai!" as they rammed their planes into enemy ships; although Japanese popular culture has portrayed this romanticized scene, it is unknown if any pilot actually did so. Its confirmed use by ground troops, however, was heard in numerous battles during the Pacific Campaign, when Japanese infantry units attacked Allied positions. As a result, the term "banzai charge" (or alternatively "banzai attack") gained common currency among English-speaking soldiers and remains the most widely understood context of the term in the West to this day.
Instagram sources: 12
Wikipedia sources: 12
ontd, let me know if you got some good pics of the written pieces or notice anything else suspect about the writing. i could literally find no news sources talking about this so i made an original.
3. Mandy Teefey
Momager to: Selena Gomez
Daughter's net worth: 20 million
Daughter's success: The Disney Machine: Wizards of Waverly Place (four seasons + DCOM's) and granted a singing career.
2. Trish Cyrus
Momager to: Miley Cyrus
Daughter's Net worth: $160 million
Daughter's success: The Disney Machine: Hannah Montana (four seasons + movie + world tour) & successful rebranding of image with her Bangerz era
1. Kris Jenner
Momager to: The whole Klan (Khloe, Kourtney, Kim, Kendall, Kylie, and
Children's net worth: Kourtney - 25m, Khloe - 25m, Kim - 80m, Kendall - 10m, Kylie - 10m, Rob - 2m, for a combined 152 million.
Success: Reality show, $2.99 app's a month app, lip kollection, make up lines, clothes lines, book deals, mobile video game, modeling career,
sock line, sex tape
Others on the list include Donda West, Dina Lohan,
More @ SOURCE/SOURCE/SOURCE
Hozier released his latest music video today for Cherry Wine, a song that touches upon domestic abuse. Because of that, they decided to donate all of the single's proceeds to several domestic abuse charities, including Women's Aid in the U.K.
It stars Saoirse Ronan and Moe Dunford
Source: Video + Details
-Paramount has set Transfomers 5, with Michael Bay and Mark Wahlberg to return as director and star, for release on June 23, 2017--the same day as Warner Brothers'Wonder Woman movie.
-They also dated a spinoff film which will delve into Bumblebee's origin (LOL) for June 8, 2018--the same day as WB's Godzilla sequel--and Transfomers 6 for June 28, 2019.
No one cares about Transformers anymore, Paramount. As for Wonder Woman....
Supreme has relased a statement on their Facebook page. Since its TL;DR here's the summary:
-Morrisey was approached by Supreme over summer 2015 to be the face of this year's T-shirt/poster campaign
-Everything was explained to him down to the last detail, Morrisey agreed and the contract was signed and got his check.
-They made the photoshoot with Terry Richardson (ugh), and Morrisey was told he could do and pose as he want, as well as choose the final image.
-Morrisey then decides he doesn't like any pictures and sends them a selfie, which was made public on his nephew's Instagram and has since been deleted.
-Supreme asks his money back but Morrisey refuses to work with them because they made a collab with White Castle last year and he's a vegan, so he decided to drop out of the project.
-Supreme is asking their money back, but never got it.
-Supreme has gone ahead and produced the campaign regardless of what Morrisey says.
-Morrisey is threatening to sue.
I apologize enormously for the enfeebled photograph of me issued this week by Supreme. The shot was taken in October 2015. I considered the photograph to be fit only for a medical encyclopedia and I pleaded with Supreme not to use it. This was before I learned that Supreme were sponsored in part by the beef sandwich pharaoh known as White Castle. Supreme were issued with a legal caution not to use the photograph and their fee would be returned. Evidently Supreme have ignored my lawyer. No safety within the corridors of law. Ugh.
I offer excessive apologies for this association. Shame is indeed the name.
tags added, mods
"The idea of a squad is really the idea of friendship and the idea that everybody’s welcome, the idea that women should be supporting other women and that’s something that’s really important…everyone knows I’m quite the feminist and I really believe that.”