Articles on this Page
- 12/14/15--15:10: _Did Kylie skam her ...
- 12/14/15--15:11: _Shirtless Jogger Be...
- 12/14/15--15:11: _Caitlyn Jenner: I F...
- 12/14/15--15:11: _Highlander Daddy AK...
- 12/14/15--15:32: _Karlie Kloss Interv...
- 12/14/15--15:32: _Happy 27th Birthday...
- 12/14/15--15:33: _Jennifer Lawrence i...
- 12/14/15--16:25: _Joanna Newsom's Lar...
- 12/14/15--16:26: _Kurt Russell Doesn'...
- 12/14/15--16:26: _What its like to go...
- 12/14/15--16:26: _"Newsflash: YouTube...
- 12/14/15--16:26: _Popsugar Posts Arti...
- 12/14/15--16:33: _Andy Samberg talks ...
- 12/14/15--16:38: _Juicy J and Liam Pa...
- 12/14/15--16:39: _Tila Tequila Remain...
- 12/14/15--17:00: _Twelve Days of ONTD...
- 12/15/15--12:38: _2016 Oscars' Achiev...
- 12/15/15--12:50: _Kurt Russell Eyed t...
- 12/15/15--13:21: _Drag Queen Channing...
- 12/15/15--13:46: _Santa's Reindeer or...
- 12/14/15--15:10: Did Kylie skam her kustomers?
- 12/14/15--15:11: Shirtless Jogger Becomes The Latest Internet Sensation
- His name is Ethan Renoe. He was jogging shirtless during a rainy night around Lake Michigan in Chicago and was stopped by WGN TV.
- Asked why he was shirtless outside, he answered: “It’s a great day for run [and] it’s too wet for a shirt. I love running in the rain and I’m also single!”
- The next day, after a year without using his Twitter, he tweeted: “Hey everyone! Thanks for reaching out after the Shirtless Wonder video! Stay tuned for updates!”
- 12/14/15--15:11: Caitlyn Jenner: I Fucked Up
- On surviving a shark attack:“A great white jumped into my cage when I was diving in South Africa. Half its body was in the cage, and it was snapping at me. They leave the tops open and you have a regulator line running to the surface. Then they chum the water with tuna. A wave came and the tuna sort of flipped up into the air. A shark jumped up and grabbed the tuna, and half its body landed inside the cage with me. I sort of fell down to the bottom and tried to lie flat. The great white took about five or six snaps an arm’s length away from my head. The guys there said that has never happened in the 30 years they’d been doing it.”
- On surviving an engine explosion on an airplane:“Then there was this Delta Airlines flight to Russia. I was in business class, and an engine blew up in front of my eyes. It was right after ‘Sully’ Sullenberger landed in the Hudson. I was sitting there looking out at the wing, and the entire wing exploded in a fireball. I was the only one looking out at the moment this giant turbine exploded like a comet. It was crazy. They shut all the engines off for a couple of minutes, so you’re just sitting there gliding with absolutely no sound, and nobody in the plane was saying anything. It was a surreal experience. They started the engines back up, and we did an emergency landing at JFK.”
- On surviving a skydiving accident:“It was a tandem dive. We pulled the first chute. That was knotted up. The gentleman I was with cut it free. We did another free fall for like another 5, 10 seconds. I didn’t even think about the extra chute, so I thought we were just plummeting to our death. He pulled the second, and that was knotted up too. He just kept shaking it and shaking it in midair, as all my friends were, you know, what felt like half a mile above me, and I’m plummeting toward earth. [Laughs.] And he finally unravels it in midair. The fun part was when he said, ‘You’re probably going to break your legs on the way down, because we’re going too fast now.’ So after you see your whole life flash in front of your eyes—twice—he says, ‘Oh, your legs are going to get broken too.’”
- 12/14/15--15:32: Karlie Kloss Interview With Joe Fresh + More!
- During the holidays, her family finds time to spend together since they're busy
- Grew up in St. Louis so since it snows a lot during the holidays, her family would stay inside baking things
- Loves to wear plaid and turtlenecks in the winter
- Either spends holidays in St.Louis or NY depending on her family's schedule
- Loves listening to Mariah during the holidays
- 12/14/15--15:33: Jennifer Lawrence is OBSESSED with Adele!!!!
- 12/14/15--16:25: Joanna Newsom's Larry King interview + Colbert performance
- 12/14/15--16:26: Kurt Russell Doesn't Agree with Tougher Gun Control
- 12/14/15--16:26: What its like to go to Zayn Malik's house
- 12/14/15--16:26: "Newsflash: YouTubers are poor!" says Buzzfeed YouTuber
- 12/14/15--16:26: Popsugar Posts Article Calling Kylie Jenner A Mix Of "Fave Latinas"
- 12/14/15--16:33: Andy Samberg talks about married life with Joanna Newsom
- 12/14/15--16:38: Juicy J and Liam Payne track dropping soon?
- 12/14/15--17:00: Twelve Days of ONTD: Day 12
- 12/15/15--13:21: Drag Queen Channing Tatum Out-Beyoncés Beyoncé.
- 12/15/15--13:46: Santa's Reindeer or Sex App? with Sarah Jessica Parker
Kylie Jenner -- Enraged Lip Worshippers ... We're Getting Blown Off! https://t.co/nS7AkKZpxt— TMZ (@TMZ) December 14, 2015
Its been more than two weeks since Kylie released her lip kits that were sold within seconds. Now teenagers are enraged on instagram and twitter because there have been no updates since the purchase date, not even word from customer service and apparently some people are reporting to Better Business Bureau. Kris tweeted this morning about a small restock that also got sold out.
have you ever been scammed by an internet purchase?
Here's why Caitlyn Jenner is now apologizing for her controversial comments in TIME magazine https://t.co/pxZ7gIL9Y1— huffpostgay (@huffpostgay) December 14, 2015
- "I guess it's true that there are some things that I have not gotten right. Sometimes this is because I'm still finding out about the issues. Sometimes this is because something that is true for me isn't true for other people in our community. And sometimes I've said things that just come out the wrong way."
- Then goes on to say that the media says things out of context and interprets it in a way that she didn't mean.
- Said when the news blew up she felt hurt and didn't understand why people didn't know that she has a good heart and would never say something so mean, but then comes to the correct conclusion that she fucked up.
- "I think I caused a lot of hurt with this comment, and I'm truly sorry."
Then it goes into all the things that she should have said in the TIME piece rather than her ignorant "man in a dress" comments. Honestly it's a long statement and the whole piece is authored by her, so I encourage y'all to read it cause you know her publicist did 12 times before they hit publish.
He was interviewed for the January 2016 cover of Wired Magazine and told the following experiences:
YAS, DADDY! YOU SURVIVED ALL THIS TO FULLFILL YOUR DESTINY TO BE A OSCAR WINNER AND YOU'LL NOT BE STOPPED! Have you ever had a nearly death experience, ONTD? TYFYA!
She was also out in NY riding a citi bike (with no helmet smh)
new/old pic from the shoot she did with taylor earlier this year (there was a post here)!
mikaeljansson Happy Birthday Taylor !
I loved working with you both on this shoot @taylorswift @karliekloss
Vogue Magazine #bts
#taylorswift #tonnegoodman #karliekloss #voguemagazine #garrennewyork #markcarrasquillo #mikaeljansson
karliekloss An awesome and rewarding start to my freshman year made possible by these guys ⬆️
karliekloss When life gives you good lighting...
karliekloss... post two selfies 😜
Ps. No filter needed when shooting with @harryjoshhair and @quinnmurphy1
sorry mods, fixed!
thank you for your time!
1 / 2 / 3 / 4
stellahudgens without you I'd be the biggest mess to (clumsily) walk this planet. day after day you remind me how selfless and compassionate you are and I am so blessed and proud to be by your side. to many many more days of appreciating YOU. happy birthday 27th my beautiful butterfly! 🐛🍄🍁🍾
therealsarahhyland Happy birthday my darling @vanessahudgens!!!!!!!! You are a such a light and bring so much joy to not only my life but every person you meet. Wuv you my Shushi��😘�� </center>
In a new interview with Z100's Garrett Vogel, Jennifer Lawrence talks everything from Adele to being nominated for a Golden Globe against her BFF Amy Schumer!
After seeing Adele at Radio City Music Hall, Jennifer GUSHED about the singer! "Adele is the most universally accepted as the BEST," she said. "I was at a restaurant and I was like, 'These brussels sprouts taste as good as Adele sings!'"
How about being nominated for a Golden Globe against Amy Schumer? "I genuinely don't want it - I would love to see her sweet ass up on that stage," she said. As for their movie together where they play sisters, they finished the screenplay and "have an official script."
For more interview and video, head to THE SOURCE http://m.z100.com/onair/garrett-53833/jennifer-lawrence-accidentally-cut-her-own-14201994/?2746
Kurt Russell says 'it's absolutely insane' to think tougher gun controls could stop terrorists https://t.co/gLrttJpzg7— Daily Mail Celebrity (@DailyMailCeleb) December 14, 2015
In an interview to promote his new Quentin Tarantino movie, The Hateful Eight, Kurt Russell shared his thoughts on stricter gun control. He doesn't agree with it.
"If you think gun control is going to change the terrorists’ point of view, I think you’re, like, out of your mind. I think anybody is. I think it’s absolutely insane."
He went on to say about a possible solution, "Dude, you’re about to find out what I’m gonna do, and that’s gonna worry you a lot more. And that‘s what we need. That will change the concept of gun culture, as you call it, to something [like] reality. Which is, if I’m a hockey team and I’ve got some guy bearing down on me as a goal tender, I’m not concerned about what he’s gonna do — I’m gonna make him concerned about what I’m gonna do to stop him. That’s when things change.”
"They can also make a bomb pretty easily. So what? They can also get knives and stab you. What are you gonna do about that? They can get cars and run you over with them. What are you gonna do about that? What are you gonna do about that? So what are you gonna do? Outlaw everything? That isn’t the answer."
"Put some controls? What, so the people who want to defend themselves can’t?"
Kurt's statement has received support from the NRA, Fox News, and Stacey Dash.
- wanted to interview zayn even when he was in One Direction because he was unique as the only non-white and muslim member of the band
- 1D boys brought him life sized tekken figurines
- seemed to enjoy himself the most when he was by himself
- but also when serving people drinks
- called interviewer 'donuts' cause his name is Duncan (like Dunkin Donuts); is huge fucking idiot
- sent interviewer boxes of thank you donuts for interview; apparently this is 'adorable' and representative of person interviwer hung out with.
do people ever get false impressions of you ontd? like thinking you're mysterious and deep when really youre just a huge fucking dork?
Gaby Dunn from Buzzfeed (yes, the one that was so quick to say Stoya was lying about her good friend James Deen) wrote this thinkpiece about how YouTube mirrors regular economics in how there is now a middle and lower class.
- People like PewDiePie and Grace Helbig make bank, while she has "never had more than a couple thousand dollars in my bank account at once."
- Talks about how a lot of popular YouTubers have trouble paying their bills, because their YouTube fame is disruptive to their other real life job (ex. Rachel Whitehurst had to quit working at Starbucks because fans had memorized her schedule. Now, she is forced to use 15 different sources of income, like endorsements and sponsored posts, to support her lifestyle).
- "In other words: Many famous social media stars are too visible to have “real” jobs, but too broke not to."
- These people are all struggling despite their internet fame, which then causes a weird shaming cycle. If they do sponsored posts, they lose fans who think they are selling out, but can pay their bills. If they don't sell out, they keep their fans for having integrity and being real, but can't pay their rent.
- Beyond that they can't mention this current struggle on their channels because fans don't want to hear about current struggles, they only want to hear about past struggles and how the vlogger bravely overcame them.
-"These economic patterns began decades ago, and the “starving artist vs. sellout” paradigm has existed since time immemorial. Countless artists from Van Gogh to Modigliani never got to enjoy their legacy’s fame and fortune. But thankfully, Van Gogh didn’t have to shill for Audible.com to pissed-off fans of his art."
buzzfeed tweet + article | popsugar article
- was a great deal more nervous than he seemed for the Emmys
- he's a terrible gift giver
- he's just a lovable goofball really
The 1D's corpse is barely cold but it seems Liam Payne already has a project outside the group ready to drop.
The news that Liam was looking outside One direction isnt new, as Juicy J confirmed they were working together 10 months ago.
At the Grammys Juicy J "We got some stuff we're cooking up. [Liam's] in Australia; we are going to get back in the studio and work on some more. We did about seven records that night. That guy is super talented, super talented, you know what I'm saying? And so we are definitely working on a lot of different things." He also said they've worked on 7 tracks together and planning more.
It's sad when you remember this woman has a child. It was only a few months ago she released this statement after being kicked off Celebrity Big Brother for her pro-Hitler comments, "I am deeply sorry for my irresponsible, reckless and selfish actions and I hope that everyone can forgive me for the pain that I may have caused. I want to be a good role model for my daughter because I don't want her to go through what I had to endure. I hope that I will be given a second chance at life to make things right again."
Here are some of her attempts to make things right again while being a good role model to her daughter.
Males today are such pussy bitches! They don't fight their own fights and they use social media to fight. Lol! That's no role model! #Gay— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 8, 2015
Is that what you call "Real men?" In today's pussy ass world? No wonder they're gonna be eradicated from this planet soon.— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 8, 2015
I mean, some fathers are even turning into mothers! WTF? #BYE lol— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 8, 2015
You see these scaly wags call real women like me "hoe" and call a Man like Caitlyn Jenner a real hero and beautiful woman? HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 8, 2015
I really think a lot of celebrities are also retarded. I'm gonna become a Monk and be by myself away from heathens.— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 9, 2015
Never, nigga! https://t.co/SIvPQdKD0S— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 9, 2015
I don't know who's a man or a woman these days. Apparently you don't seem to care either so why should I?— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 9, 2015
And what do you call a 70 year old man that dresses up as a woman and acts like a whore? YIKES! Tripple YIKES! #NoComment— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 10, 2015
@ShutUp_Percy He still has a dick. Does that mean every male is now a pussy?— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 10, 2015
@ShutUp_Percy I guess yo mama shitted you out her asshole then.— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 10, 2015
I only want @realDonaldTrump to win so to smite some of my enemies, kill the politically correct, and basically make America great again!— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 14, 2015
OK tranny. And BTW being made in the image of God doesn't pertain to everyone. https://t.co/23GZqngifB— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 14, 2015
The term "Drag queen" comes from "Dragon Queens." The dragon biting it's tail.— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 14, 2015
At least I'm a real woman. Lol https://t.co/uwUVTX0eFq— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 14, 2015
You're not a real woman if you have a dick. https://t.co/UESi95D1MP— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 14, 2015
The human race would go extinct if more people thought like you. Oh wait...it's happening. Well done. https://t.co/no5eXyjerV— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 14, 2015
Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about others who have opened their mouths about me to the media like a Lil bitch. Lol #Faggot— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 14, 2015
We should send Lil bitches like this to war and keep the real men at home with us. https://t.co/wLKn0oFNyE— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 14, 2015
And then u have idiots like this who I could literally squeeze my palms together and make their brain's bleed. https://t.co/AAmExNlXuE— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 14, 2015
Updated to add these...
Don't be jealous that I am what you wish you could be, dear. A real woman. I think you're very confused. https://t.co/mVoZrzPBkk— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 15, 2015
OK so trannies want to be women but if you say it they get offended? Lol how's that work? I don't get it.— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 15, 2015
If you're gonna try and put yourself in the same category as me then expect to be treated like another "woman." Equality for all, right?— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 15, 2015
Lol I'm far from mad. I'm just wondering at what point was anything I said false? https://t.co/n2KYyUrjIo— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 15, 2015
Because you still have have a dick! It makes you trans, not female. And I can say whatever I want. https://t.co/CjP94tLJEE— Tila Tequila (@AngelTilaLove) December 15, 2015
How do you enter? All you have to do is comment! We'll be randomly selecting winners from the comments section. To keep it fair, you can only win once, but you can comment as much as you'd like, which increases your chances of winning.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND GOOD LUCK!
Oscar Hair & Makeup Race is Narrowed Down to Seven Films https://t.co/ncB4x4068F— Variety (@Variety) December 15, 2015
Here are the 7 finalists; the top 3 chosen will make the official nominees list announced on January 14.
“Mad Max: Fury Road”
“The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared”
ONTD fav Channing Tatum throws on a weave and his best fuck-me pumps in the trailer for season 2 of SpikeTV's Lip Sync Battle. In the trailer, the well-known feminist takes on Grandma Knowles-Carter’s 2011 underperforming single, Run the World (Girls).
The video also teases Kevin Hart, Gigi Hadid, Hayden Panettiere, Eva Longoria, Shaquille O’Neal, Joel McHale, and Kaley Cuoco lip-syncing for their lives.
Paraphrased from @GailyGrind. YouTube.
Who run the world? Chan.