Articles on this Page
- 09/09/15--09:46: _Hilary Duff Takes A...
- 09/10/15--05:26: _Commercial For Cris...
- 09/10/15--05:49: _Nintendo's "Pokemon...
- 09/10/15--05:49: _America's Next Top ...
- 09/10/15--05:49: _Brooklyn Nine-Nine:...
- 09/10/15--07:04: _Justin Timberlake s...
- 09/10/15--07:04: _G.Soul releases new...
- 09/10/15--07:04: _Shay shooting 'Moth...
- 09/10/15--07:24: _Marvel's Jessica Jo...
- 09/10/15--08:17: _Mindy Kaling's book...
- 09/10/15--08:20: _Michael Stipe Says ...
- 09/10/15--08:21: _Zack Snyder Says Ba...
- 09/10/15--08:47: _Britney Spears & Ta...
- 09/10/15--08:48: _The Weeknd's entire...
- 09/10/15--09:05: _CraigyFerg does pro...
- 09/10/15--09:06: _Charlie Hunnam cove...
- 09/10/15--09:06: _The Good Wife 7x01 ...
- 09/10/15--09:08: _Star of Yesteryear ...
- 09/10/15--09:08: _Seventeen-MANSAE Mu...
- 09/10/15--09:08: _Adobe sparks uproar...
- 09/09/15--09:46: Hilary Duff Takes A Vacation...From Something?
- 09/10/15--05:26: Commercial For Cristiano Ronaldo's Debut Fragrance 'Legacy'
- 09/10/15--05:49: Nintendo's "Pokemon Go" Promises Pokemon In the Real World
- 09/10/15--05:49: America's Next Top Model: 22x06 - The Girl Who Gets Possessed
- 09/10/15--05:49: Brooklyn Nine-Nine: 3x01 Sneak Peeks
- 09/10/15--07:04: G.Soul releases new single "Crazy for you"
- 09/10/15--07:04: Shay shooting 'Mother's Day' with Jennifer Aniston in Atlanta
- 09/10/15--07:24: Marvel's Jessica Joness Premiere Announced
- 09/10/15--08:17: Mindy Kaling's book promo is out!
- 09/10/15--09:05: CraigyFerg does promo on the Today Show
- Talks about his new stand up special on EPIX and they play a clip from it.
- Does his new impression of Tim Gunn doing an impression of Jim Gaffigan.
- Appears creeped out and confused by Kathie Lee and Hoda.
- Plays some Scottish phrase game.
- Still has that weird hairstyle that I don't understand.
- 09/10/15--09:06: Charlie Hunnam covers V Man magazine
- 09/10/15--09:06: The Good Wife 7x01 preview "Bond"
- 09/10/15--09:08: Star of Yesteryear Walking Post: Rihanna Spotted in NYC
- 09/10/15--09:08: Seventeen-MANSAE Music Video
- Basically, Adobe demoed an app called 'Photoshop Fix' to digitally alter the model’s smile and some people are calling it out for being sexist.
So turns out Hilary Duff is probably not promoting her album or putting out any singles cause she's too busy doing sit ups at the gym. The former musician was in Hawaii last week chasing the sun and hanging with her cute little boy.
Tell me ONTD, do you have washboard abs? Did you have to sacrifice your pop career to get them?
(You can see 5 seconds of actual gameplay footage at the end)
Is this real life? Today Nintendo unveiled an ambitious new smartphone game that uses AR (augmented reality) and GPS features to overlay Pokemon into the real world. Of course, the announcement comes with a completely unrealistic depiction of the game which would only work if they developed it with something like Microsoft's HoloLens.
You can also buy an optional bluetooth watch called Pokemon Go Plus that unlocks additional features such as being able to throw virtual pokeballs and notifications when you encounter a catchable Pokemon.
The game is being developed by Niantic, best known for another AR game called Ingress and is expected to release for iOS and Android in 2016.
ONTD, would you run through Times Square to fight a Mewtwo?
Videos won't embed so you'll find them at the source
TWO WEEKS! Who's excited, ONTD? This is the show we deserve.
Fixed it mods.
All episodes of Marvel's Jessica Jones will be available on Netflix on November 20th.
Are you excited, ONTD?
Mindy's next book is almost out and she decided to put out an obnoxious video to promo it. It's not as bad as the one from BJ Novak but again who is counting.
Friendly reminder that her book will be IN BOOKSTORES 9/15 and available for PREORDER NOW.
Only here for Anders even tho she did his character dirty.
Michael Stipe calls Trump an "orange""little man" who will do anything for attention.
"But I feel like Batman and Superman are transcendent of superhero movies in a way, because they’re Batman and Superman. They’re not just, like, the flavor of the week Ant-Man — not to be mean, but whatever it is. What is the next Blank-Man?”
- Sources say the NFL would rather have multiple acts over one main act
- Britney and Taylor still haven't declined and are still options to perform together
- They've reportedly asked Britney and Taylor along with Bruno and other acts to make this an unforgettable huge 50th SB celebration
- NFL wont have it set until Thanksgiving
- Taylor Swift can't have everything
- Britney has the worldwide known hits
- She'd bring in the ratings
- She's done it before but as a guest
- She's an American tradition
- She's doing very well in Vegas now
I'm here for an all-star celebration featuring Bruno, Britney, and ontd fav Taylor Swift!
The Weeknd's 12 Titles on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (dated Sept. 19, 2015)
No. 1, "Can't Feel My Face"
No. 2, "The Hills"
No. 16, "Prisoner," featuring Lana Del Rey (debut)
No. 19, "Tell Your Friends" (debut)
No. 22, "Acquainted" (debut)
No. 23, "Real Life" (debut)
No. 27, "Shameless" (debut)
No. 31, "Losers," featuring Labrinth (debut)
No. 35, "Dark Times," featuring Ed Sheeran (debut)
No. 36, "In the Night" (debut)
No. 38, "Angel" (debut)
No. 42, "As You Are" (debut)
slay a bit. what are your fave songs off BBTM? Acquainted, Shameless, Prisoner>>>>>
On backing out of Fifty Shades of Grey:
"Oh, it was the worst professional experience of my life. It was the most emotionally destructive and difficult thing that I've ever had to deal with professionally. It was heartbreaking."
Read the rest at the Source
Will you be watching, ONTD? Do you still hate Julianna Margulies?
After a short trip to Los Angeles, the Rob Kardashian Chanteuse™ is back in NYC and was photographed leaving a Travis Scott concert for a second night in a row. Could this be a sign that new music is almost here?! lol no.
Here's a video of Rihanna directing a photoshoot for her newest sock collection, "Baby Goth Punk," which is available for purchase now! It's a cute video ngl.
SOURCE 1|SOURCE 2
Yeah, make that woman smile, Apple pic.twitter.com/WlsNpHa9qC— Damon Beres (@dlberes) September 9, 2015
Some other reactions on twitter:
Apple genuinely demonstrating new Adobe tools by changing the smile on a woman cos "they're not happy with it". pic.twitter.com/TCXMBn8QCw— Guardian Tech (@guardiantech) September 9, 2015
Watching a man photoshop a woman to make her smile more is kind of a cruel joke.— Lauren Hockenson (@lhockenson) September 9, 2015
Stop telling women to smile Apple— Femsplain (@femsplain) September 9, 2015
wow— ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ɔʇ (@chillmage) September 9, 2015
before apple vs after apple wow technology pic.twitter.com/kiUP9icXqP
Apple just *had* to make their demo a digital version of “Hey, baby, you’d be so pretty if you smiled!” street talk.— Joshua Benton (@jbenton) September 9, 2015
Hey Apple/Adobe pic.twitter.com/MlgTXTt5K0— Natt Garun (@nattgarun) September 9, 2015
"I'm not quite happy with the model's smile, I'd like her to have a liiittle bit more of a smile, so let's fix that" pic.twitter.com/rq4lw9MSs8— Nick Robinson (@Babylonian) September 9, 2015
SOURCE: Designtaxi | Fastcodesign
ONTD, do you have a resting bitchface? Will you be using Adobe's Photoshop Fix to fix it?