Articles on this Page
- 09/08/15--23:24: _RHONY Cast Shakeup!...
- 09/09/15--03:18: _Rita Ora on Jimmy K...
- 09/09/15--03:20: _Awful human being, ...
- 09/09/15--06:36: _new 'Room' Trailer
- 09/09/15--06:37: _Doctor Who: The Bud...
- 09/09/15--06:37: _Cash Cash spend the...
- 09/09/15--06:38: _14 (5) Female Movie...
- 09/09/15--06:38: _Meryl Streep says '...
- 09/09/15--06:38: _Queen Elizabeth II ...
- 09/09/15--06:39: _(5) 10 Actors Who W...
- 09/09/15--07:38: _Zaynstagram post
- 09/09/15--07:39: _The Late Show With ...
- 09/09/15--07:40: _Tiësto & The Chains...
- 09/09/15--07:40: _Claire Danes: “I’m ...
- 09/09/15--08:52: _All Avengers: Age o...
- 09/09/15--08:53: _W Mag's "The New Ro...
- 09/09/15--08:53: _Little Mix's second...
- 09/09/15--08:54: _'Krampus' Trailer
- 09/09/15--09:46: _Rebel Heart Tour Sk...
- 09/09/15--09:46: _Liam Payne to star ...
- 09/08/15--23:24: RHONY Cast Shakeup! Heather Thomson Officially out
- 09/09/15--03:18: Rita Ora on Jimmy Kimmel Live, Performs "Body on Me"
- 09/09/15--06:36: new 'Room' Trailer
- 09/09/15--06:37: Doctor Who: The Budget Cuts episode
- 09/09/15--06:39: (5) 10 Actors Who Write and Direct Their Own Films
- 09/09/15--07:38: Zaynstagram post
- 09/09/15--07:39: The Late Show With Stephen Colbert Debuted Tonight...
- 09/09/15--08:52: All Avengers: Age of Ultron Deleted Scenes
- 09/09/15--08:53: W Mag's "The New Royals" Issue
- 09/09/15--08:53: Little Mix's second single announced!
- Their second single will be Love Me Like You and it will be available for pre-order this Friday, 11th September.
- We will be able to download and listen to the song on 25 September.
- They already shot the video, they said in some interview that they shot it in LA after Black Magic, so I don't think we're gonna have to wait that long to see it.
- Don't forget to watch America's Got Talent tonight because they're performing!
- 09/09/15--08:54: 'Krampus' Trailer
- 09/09/15--09:46: Rebel Heart Tour Sketches Revealed - Yes There's a Cape
- 09/09/15--09:46: Liam Payne to star on cover of gay magazine Attitude
- Had Pro/Con list when first joining the show, Pro list is empty
- Andy Cohen is proud of her and understands
- irl troll gleefully used the famous song as part of her getting out of jail celebration.
- She didn't ask Survivor's permission.
- Survivor founding member, Jim Peterik, is upset his song was used and co-writer Frankie Sullivan took to fb about it.
- They are contemplating suing her dumb ass (yay!)
Based on the best-selling novel by Emma Donoghue. Directed by Lenny Abrahamson, and starring Brie Larson, Jacob Tremblay, Joan Allen, William H. Macy.
Steven Moffat has confirmed the rumors that there will be a special "one hander" episode starring nobody except the superior Scotsman, Peter Capaldi. It's being billed as the "most experimental episode" ever, but like, every episode is marketed as "the most ?????? ever/yet" sooo...
"We always like a new challenge on the show," Moffat continues to bark with potentially no bite as usual. "I can't tell you too much about this, but it's certainly unique and a big first for the show!"
EDM group Cash Cash, best known for their collaboration with Bebe Rexha on single "Take Me Home" (It reached Top 10 in Australia and the UK, and #57 on the Billboard Hot 100, eventually reaching Gold certification.), have teamed up with Atlantic Record's Jacquie Lee. They spent the day yesterday recording a new song with her, presumably for Jacquie's upcoming debut album which is tentatively scheduled for release later this year. All signs point to a release date announcement potentially being near: 1. Last week Hoodie Allen and Jacquie were pictured together at !llmind's recording studio. 2. Jacquie recently started posting cover songs on Vine every Tuesday. 3. She recently debuted a new song on tour.
Next up for Jacquie is a musical guest appearance on MTV's Faking It series.
- Fall movie season looks promising with female-lead films with actresses such as Cate Blanchett, Maggie Smith, Nicole Kidman, Sandra Bullock, and Jennifer Lawrence
Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara in Carol
Set in 1950s New York, a department-store clerk who dreams of a better life falls for an older, married woman.
Emily Blunt in Sicaro
Blunt plays a FBI agent compelled to crack down on drug trafficking over the Mexico-United States border.
Jessica Chastain and Mia Wasikowsa in Crimson Peak
In the aftermath of a family tragedy, an aspiring author is torn between love for her childhood friend and the temptation of a mysterious outsider. Trying to escape the ghosts of her past, she is swept away to a house that breathes, bleeds...and remembers.
Brie Larson in Room
A modern-day story about the boundless love between mother and child; young Jack knows nothing of the world except for the single room in which he was born and raised.
Daisy Ridley in Star Wars: Episode VII — The Force Awakens
Sources 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
At a recent Q&A at Telluride Film Festival, Meryl Streep told reporters that an upcoming exposé on sexism and misogyny in the film industry is being put together:
"They [young female filmmakers today] do exist, they graduate [from top film schools], they're good — and then they don't get hired. Why? Maureen Dowd is writing a great big exposé about this question in The New York Times Magazine, coming up soon."
More at the source.
She has been Queen for 63 years, 7 months, 2 days
Billy Bob Thornton
Who's missing, ONTD?
but first: Zayn with a fan today
dedicated to zatanzayn and wooderice
source: zayn's instagram, fanpic
what's your favorite filter, ontd?
His guests were George Clooney and Jeb Bush.
Summary: Stephen gets some advice.
So did you watch? How hot were Jean Batiste's pants though...
Tiësto & The Chainsmokers sampled Ashanti’s 2005 iconic track, Only U
beautiful.are you ready for ashanti's inevitable comeback ontd?
In a interview with Style Magazine, Claire Danes talks about being happier in her 30s, Homeland, appearing on Sesame Street and moving to Toronto as a new mother and her red carpet style.
On being happier in her 30s: "I’m happier in my thirties than I ever have been before. There’s less uncertainty and tumult. I have a system for coping, and I have a support system. I have this amazing partner and that makes things a lot easier.” ... "In my twenties it seemed like an endless amount of choice and that was a bit paralyzing and overwhelming at times. I felt this pressure to reinvent myself all the time, and I know that’s never going to happen. I can’t go shopping for an identity. I am who I am—and that’s perfectly fine."
On her red carpet style: “Literally, I fly in the day before an event, never knowing what I am going to wear. I never frickin’ know. I just trust that we will figure it out because we always have.”
On moving to Toronto because of Hannibal: “I didn’t really know the place very well at all and it’s already such an intense experience being a brand new mom. It was a tough way to land, but I went to this mommy-baby yoga class and met these fantastic women who I am still incredibly close with today. I will be forever indebted to them.”
On her Homeland character Carrie Mathison: "She’s never not going to be bipolar. She’s never going to be a completely ordinary, stable, fixed person. She finds herself in Syria pretty early in the season."
I apologize about the annoying cut-ins ahead of time.
Every year W Magazine has six covers, each representing a "new royal" (whatever the hell that means). What it ends up delivering is some terrible covers, so here they are.
Instagram 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Themes: Rockabilly meets Tokyo, Joan of Arc-inspired, matador, mysterious gypsy (uhoh), flamenco, harlem flapper meets paris 20's, Swarovski showgirl
See full gallery at source
Gay magazine Attitude voted Liam Payne #3 sexiest man of 2015 so it's no surprise they would want the best singer of 1D, Liam Payne to feature on their cover. What is surprising that Liam, who has fielded multiple accusations of homophobia in the past, mostly from his support of Duck Dynasty Willie Robertson's 'family values'.
@williebosshog huge love to you/your family huge respect for your business prosperities and the family values you still all behold. big fan— Liam (@Real_Liam_Payne) January 18, 2014
I am in no way shape or form homophobic that's a ridicules thing to say and I'm not here to offend people so take it as you will— Liam (@Real_Liam_Payne) August 19, 2015
Perhaps now 1d's breakup and a potential solo career is looming he is rethinking his attitude towards gay people?
Do you think Liam will be the next Nick Jonas?