Articles on this Page
- 07/26/15--01:59: _Doug the Pug Recrea...
- 07/26/15--16:28: _Ed Droste and Taylo...
- 07/26/15--17:30: _Comedian makes fun ...
- 07/26/15--17:30: _ICON and ONTD fave ...
- 07/26/15--17:30: _Shia LaBeouf Report...
- 07/26/15--17:36: _jake gyllenhaal tal...
- 07/26/15--18:06: _Bobbi Kristina Dead...
- 07/26/15--18:26: _Louis Tomlinson’s E...
- 07/26/15--18:26: _Zach Roloff got mar...
- 07/26/15--19:30: _Roma Downey: "There...
- 07/26/15--19:38: _Omi confirms that h...
- 07/26/15--19:38: _Lena Headey spotted...
- 07/26/15--19:59: _NY Magazine cover d...
- 07/26/15--20:46: _The new breed of ma...
- 07/26/15--20:47: _Out with the old, i...
- 07/26/15--20:48: _We're One Step Clos...
- 07/26/15--20:48: _Kardashian/Jenner "...
- 07/26/15--20:48: _ONTD Original: Good...
- 07/26/15--21:48: _Nickelodeon is goin...
- 07/26/15--21:48: _Lady GaGa performs ...
- 07/26/15--01:59: Doug the Pug Recreates Taylor Swift Instagram Photos
- 07/26/15--16:28: Ed Droste and Taylor Swift blind item revealed!!!
- 07/26/15--17:30: Comedian makes fun of the second season of 'True Detective'
- New York based comedian Jason Saenz mocks season 2 of 'True Detective' by putting handmade signs of how 'terrible' the current season is along with the Instagram project #SaenzSigns. He says to THR, 'This definitely hit a chord," Saenz tells THR. 'I think a lot of people are disappointed with this season. I was such a fan of the first season,' he adds. 'I want this season to be just as good, too. I created this sign to voice my frustration in a silly way. I had no idea people would latch onto it so quickly.'
- He says the number on the sign goes to a dead-line, 'which is symbolic of the current state of the show'
- 07/26/15--17:36: jake gyllenhaal talks t. swift on howard sterm
- 07/26/15--18:06: Bobbi Kristina Dead at 22
- 07/26/15--18:26: Louis Tomlinson’s Estranged Dad is Blackmailing Him
- Louis hasn't spoken a peep to his biological father, Troy Austin, in 3 years, when he ceased contact after an "angry phone conversation"
- Now, Austin reportedly wants to be a part of his grandchild's life
- If Louis won't respond to him and let him back into his life, Austin says he will release a "BOMBSHELL REVELATION" that will shock everyone
- 07/26/15--18:26: Zach Roloff got married
- 07/26/15--19:30: Roma Downey: "There are no atheists in the foxhole."
- 07/26/15--19:59: NY Magazine cover depicts Bill Cosby's victims
- 07/26/15--20:46: The new breed of male R&B singers breaks through
- 07/26/15--20:48: We're One Step Closer to Those Smart Earbuds From the movie 'Her'
- 07/26/15--20:48: Kardashian/Jenner "news!"
- Says she's a waitress and the place was packed and he couldn't hear. He also confirms his split with Kourtney saying he's "taking it one day at a time"
- 07/26/15--20:48: ONTD Original: Good Guys who are Actually Bad
Doug the Pug is a huge fan of T-Swift, and decided to pay homage to her Instagram account.
Grizzly Bear singer and keyboardist Ed Droste sometimes spills the tea on twitter about his peers in the music industry. Last year, he tweeted blind item about a singer who is "terribly calculated and mean, and they exceeded all my expectations of rudeness and arrogance." But the singer went unnamed, because of their "capacity and desire to destroy."
The media is finally turning on Taylor, and today Ed confirmed she's the calculating, faker he was referring to in this week. He's also RTing a few examples of Taylor's generosity, like the time she sued her guitar teacher for saying he taught her.
Obsessed that people are catching on pic.twitter.com/tFe2a1EVAe— Edward Droste (@edwarddroste) July 26, 2015
@Lucass_Man calculating— Edward Droste (@edwarddroste) July 26, 2015
@Bethany_Devlin I have a whole other story to tell, still feels unsafe tho. She frightens me genuinely— Edward Droste (@edwarddroste) July 26, 2015
How long till everyone else starts spilling the tea on her too?
Is the current season really so bad? Also, discussion post for tonight's episode
- Queen López celebrated with Goddess and fan Thalia, Fat Joe, French Montana.
- Casper told people to stop taking pics cuz Queen López wanted to dance and #LiveItUp
Jake Gyllenhaal was on Howard Stern's show (7/22/2015) and they discussed marriage, commitment, and Taylor Swift.
47:00 - Talks about Good Morning America playing "Bad Blood" as his walk out music.
(he said he didn't realize it was even her music, he said there was other stuff that is distracting but he would've recognized it as a Taylor Swift song had he heard it)
48: 00- Howard Stern tells Jake he should've married Taylor Swift, HS says they would've been a power couple and that HS is attracted to Taylor Swift
48:35 - Jake isn't aware he had a song written about him (All Too Well)
the whole interview besides the taylor parts is interesting.. i'd say to start listening around 44:50
video source: youtube
BREAKING: ET has confirmed that Whitney Houston’s daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown has died at 22. Details coming on http://t.co/issuFAH4sT— EntertainmentTonight (@etnow) July 27, 2015
- Bobbi was found unresponsive in a bathtub on January 31
- She was moved to a hospice in Duluth, GA on June 24, where she passed away on July 26 surrounded by family.
- statement from the Houston family:
"She is finally at peace in the arms of God [...] We want to again thank everyone for their tremendous amount of love and support during these last few months [...] Despite the great medical care at numerous facilities, Bobbi Kristina Brown’s condition has continued to deteriorate [...] We thank everyone for their support and prayers. She is in God's hands now."
What do you think the bombshell revelation is, ONTD?
-Emmy-nominated actress Roma Downey talked to Zap2it about her new TLC show "Answered Prayers."
-Roma is a co-producer on the show along with her husband Mark Burnett ("Survivor" and "Shark Tank").
-"Answered Prayers" shares the true stories of individuals who have experienced divine intervention.
-Roma Downey believes that atheists don't exist, since they pray to God when confronted with death.
Have you ever been touched by an angel?
-Pop sensation Omi, who has given us the Song Of The Summer, has finally found his #Cheerleader!
-Omi's #Cheerleader will be appearing on his upcoming single, which he hopes to put on his album.
-He says that his #Cheerleader is a lot of fun and has a great personality.
GUESS WHO OMI'S #CHEERLEADER IS!
It's Meghan Trainor! Earlier this year, Meghan revealed that Omi is her favorite artist!
Get ready for the collab of the century!
she looks good <3
- The article mentions that many women were hesitant to come forward because they feared no one would believe them and that people would accuse them of being after money. Goes on to say that many women and girls, especially thanks to social media, are beginning to embrace the idea that they can speak out against their rapists and that drawing attention to what happened to them is the only way that any action can be taken.
- There are 46 women who have publicly come forward with accusations of sexual assault and rape against Cosby; only 35 agreed to be photographed and interviewed for the article. Many of those interviewed say they know others who are victims but have chosen to remain silent.
Joan Tarshis: “I read Barbara Bowman’s piece in the Washington Post, how no one believed her, and I said, ‘This is it. I have to say something now. I have to stand up and say, Yes. Somebody else does believe you, because it happened to me.’”
Jewel Allison “I saw that there were a lot of negative responses being posted against Barbara Bowman and Joan Tarshis and Tamara Green and Andrea Constand, grouping them in a historical reference to claims that “white women” have made in the past, that weren’t truthful, about being raped by a black man. But unfortunately with this case, I knew that there was a very strong possibility that these women were telling the truth, because I had had my own negative experience with Bill Cosby.”
i recommend reading the full article, which includes full interviews with all of the women photographed
-The article states that after years of female artists dominating the R&B field, that male singers are finally evening the score.
-Cites Miguel, The Weeknd, Aloe Blacc, and Elijah Blake as examples.
-The article pointed out that The Weeknd has shot three very different-sounding songs into Billboard’s Pop Top Ten including “Can’t Feel My Face,” the current No. 2 on the Billboard Hot 100.
ONTD, who are your favorite male R&B artists?
-Get ready to take a #Walkashame with Meghan Trainor, the new Skechers spokesperson.
-Meghan will be stepping into Demi Lovato's shoes and taking on this very important role.
-Meghan Trainor is very excited to be teaming up with Skechers to sell you some trainers.
-She is happy to support the Skechers brand because she finds their shoes comfortable and stylish.
"Last year, Motorola released the Moto Hint, a single-ear Bluetooth headset complete
with a microphone for making calls, sending texts, asking for directions, or any number
of different voice commands."
The device was a mess and suffered from software issues, lackluster volume, etc.
Now, Motorola introduced the new 'Hint' that has been improved with noise cancellation,
more battery life, Bluetooth 3.0 + EDR technology, etc. The price is $130.
ONTD, What gadget from the movies would you like to own???
Khloe is mad that you dare think there was coke at Kylie's graduation!
You guys will make up anything. No! No one was doing coke at a graduation party in broad day light with teenagers and 15 production— Khloé (@khloekardashian) July 25, 2015
cameras! We aren't as wild as you want to believe. We were taking Jell-O shots though and you have— Khloé (@khloekardashian) July 25, 2015
To scrap the rim of the shot glass w ur finger to loosen up the jello in order 2 take it. Just say no to drugs kids! Drugs so not our style— Khloé (@khloekardashian) July 25, 2015
The alleged video, plus Khloe twerking. Look @ the guy in the background
Kylie is mad that you think she didn't graduate from online high school!
That's what's wrong with today. If you don't show or "prove" to social media that you've done something it's like it never happened!— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) July 24, 2015
my reality is.. I only show people what I want them to see. No one knows what goes on in my day to day but me & who I share my moments with— Kylie Jenner (@KylieJenner) July 24, 2015
Scott Denies kissing some blonde @ the club
Enjoy more of Kylie's social media postings
Was there coke at your graduation party ONTD? Do you think Kylie graduated high school?
kj's twitterkk twitterusweeklytsryt
Many male celebrities give off the impression they are in fact not assholes, but a little digging finds the exact opposite. Have time on your hands? Need someone else to take your hatred out on other than the same ol' blonde pop singer? Look no further than this finely curated list of problematic gents.
Pros: Memes, stole declaration of independence, bees
Cons: Domestic violence
In 2011 Cage was arrested on domestic abuse charges. Police said that Cage grabbed his wife Kim by her upper arm and dragged her towards the property that he believed they were renting in New Orleans. He was reportedly very drunk at the time.
Pros: Funny guy
Cons: Domestic violence
Murray has been accused by his wife several times of brutal domestic abuse. Jennifer Murray contends that the comedian physically abused her on several occasions during their marriage and that the Bill hit her in the face during a November 2007 confrontation in her home. During that incident, Bill "told her she was 'lucky he didn't kill her.'" She also claims that he "repeatedly...left threatening voice messages on the home telephone which the minor children have heard."
Pros: Good music to listen to in the bathroom stall of a Chili's
Cons: Much nice guy
Everybody's favorite bridge troll. In April a video surfaced of Sheeran rapping homophobic slurs, repeatedly using the word 'gay' negatively. He also called Nicki Minaj's assertion over of racism in the music industry redundant (and quickly backtracked). Overall nice guy lyrics and attitude makes him a perfect candidate for mild to high dislike.
Pros: Really likes dogs
Cons: Assaults his coworkers
Admitting to being a difficult actor to work with, Hardy has an extensive ledger of being aggressive with his peers. In 2008 on the set of Bronson he slapped Paul Bettany. Charlize Theron claims to have clashed vocally with him often on set the set of Mad Max. And most recently after getting in an argument with his director Alejandro Iñárritu, he allegedly put Iñárritu in a choke hold, and later wore a shirt picturing the confrontation to commemorate it.
Pros: Showed us the goods in 'Shame'
Cons: Domestic violence
Fassbender's ex-girlfriend Sunawin Andrews claims that in 2009 Michael become violent after becoming drunk and thew her over a chair, breaking her nose. In addition, Andrews claims Michael dragged her alongside their car one night, causing her to bust her kneecap, twist her ankle, and bust an ovarian cyst.
Pros: Speeches that inspire us all to follow our dreams
Cons: Knives, domestic violence, urinating on walls
LaBeouf has had a neverending amount of drama surrounding his life. In 2005 he rammed into his neighbor's car on purpose and went after him with a knife. In 2011 he was arrested outside of a bar Sherman Oaks district of LA, Mad Bull’s Tavern for starting a fight. On the set of the movie Lawless LaBeouf was very aggressive with costar Mia Wasikowska, to the point she called her lawyer to get her off set. In 2014 he was banned from LA restaurant The Local Peasant in Sherman Oaks – for urinating on a wall. And most recently LaBeaouf reportedly injured his girlfriend in a fight, allegedly saying he would have killed her if bystanders didn't break up the fight.
sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
What male star do you think needs to be torn down, ONTD?
-Nickelodeon held a casting call at VidCon this past weekend, looking for Internet celebrities.
-VidCon is a YouTube celeb convention, and Nick wants to use YouTubers to help build an audience.
-YouTube reaches more young people than any of the television networks geared towards young people.
-Online celebrities are more popular with teenagers than most musicians, actors, and comedians.
Nickelodeon is making a play for the YouTube generation http://t.co/tzUATz9SCi— Business Insider (@businessinsider) July 26, 2015
the future is now!
Queen: Another One Bites the Dust
Elton John: Benny & The Jets
Rolling Stones: Gimme Shelter
Sting: King of Pain
Bonus: Singing covers dedicated to musical legends
4 Non Blondes - What's Up?
Stevie Wonder - I Wish
Sting 2.0 - If I Ever Lose My Faith In You
Julie Andrews - Sound of Music Medley
Carole King - You've Got A Friend
This girl just won't quit!
Does your fav love to perform, ONTD? Post your fav covers & collabs by your own favs!