So the fall finale of The Mindy Project aired on HULU this morning and Mindy Lahiri was left with a huge change in her life.
- The fall finale episode was an ode to When Harry Met Sally and visited the day that Mindy was hired into Schulman & Associates.
- In the flashback, Mindy was sexually harassed by Jeremy and bullied by Danny as usual. Dr. Schulman mistakingly hired Mindy when he really meant to hire a protege doctor named Mandy Lahoro, who apparently was paid for med school by being on The Lion King on Broadway.
- Danny almost had Mindy fired because she took over one of his deliveries but didn't because the couple was so happy with their delivery. Danny measured Mindy's armoire and if it was a fit in the office, she could stay, which it was.
- In the present, Mindy and Danny continue to fight over her wanting to have her career over staying at home and having another baby.
- After one fight, Mindy couldn't sleep and measured Leo's crib, then walked to her apartment and removed the 'For Sale' sign. She then measured her closet wall to see if Leo's crib would fit in there, which it would. She then collapsed to the ground crying while Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' played.
- She returned to Danny's apartment, and cuddled with him while staring out the window uncertain.
Anyone else cry like a baby during the finale sequence? No? Just me? K.