- Celine was on Good Morning America a few days ago celebrating 40 years of the show (lol at 1d on the screen)
- They show a clip of her first appearance and she reminisces on it (lol :35)
- Talks about Rene and says he is doing fine and is stable
- Celine is set to pay tribute for the victims of the attack on Paris at the American Music Awards this Sunday.
- She is set to perform Hymne á L'Amour by Edith Piaf.
She has performed part of it before with Johnny Hallyday and Maurane
-She's also going to perform with Micahel Buble for his holiday special on NBC so tune in for that!
celinedion Golf lessons for Nelson and Eddy with big brother and golf master RC! ⛳️ Leçons de golf pour Nelson et Eddy avec le meilleur professeur: leur grand frère René-Charles!
celinedion #beautytable 💅 #makeup 💄 #gettingready 💋
(peep that note from Rene on the top left, she always puts his notes on her mirror)
celinedion #soundcheck 📷 #photo by @denisetruscello
She also presented for the Latin Grammys but I can't find a video for that so you get this
celinedion Getting ready for @humbertohgatica / Quelques minutes avant l'hommage #latingrammy