Christine Friar from Racked.com attended one of Mathew Knowles's 7 hour entertainment seminars and documented her experience. Hightlights include:
- About 30 people showed up to a 500 seat auditorium. Attendees were like an "American Idol audition" mixed bag including an artist who came from Nigeria (Jay's cousin pulled thru!)
- Numerous tech issues with sounds and lights that Matthew made them redo since he was filming the seminar or something.
- Mathew has a recorded "conversation" with God who plugs how great the seminar will be.
- He's developing another girl group called BLUSHHH Music and he has them perform. He also uses them as a critique tool.
- Not all is bad. When he has one of the audience members do an impromptu performance, he gives her some immersion techniques that help her sound better by visualizing the lyrics as she sings. But more often he talks down to the audience members that he thinks are wasting their time trying to break into the industry.
READ MORE AT SOURCE
This was a pretty good read. Mathew does have good skills but he's too far up his own ass to use them well.