Ali Landry's father-in-law and brother-in-law were founded dead in Mexico after being kidnapped and held for ransom: http://t.co/XU7PGcqx7q— Us Weekly (@usweekly) September 24, 2015
- Landry's father-in-law, Juan Manuel Gomez Fernandez, and her brother-in-law, Juan Manuel Gomez Monteverde were discovered dead in Pueblo Viejo on Sept 19.
- the victims were reportedly kidnapped outside their home on Sept. 4 and held hostage for 16 days.
- a report was filed with the organized crime investigations division in Mexico City.
- a ransom was paid but ultimately the kidnappers still decided to kill them
- Landry and her husband have yet to comment
This is so, so terrible.