- Marketing Agency takes out a billboard in New York's Times Square asking Apple not to call their forthcoming smartphone the iPhone 6s
- They also parked a truck with the billboard outside Apple store on 5th Avenue
- 6S Marketing has used the name for 15 years (with the hashtag slogan #WeAre6S) and has offices in New York, Vancouver and Toronto
- The new iPhone will be introduced in 5 days and will unlikely change the name by then
- Read the open letter to Apple here
- Watch a short YouTube video of the truck & billboard here
Will they change the name? Should they change the name? Who is buying the new iPhone 6S(7?) etc...