Follow up to this post
TDB basically investigated Harris' past after his twitter feud with Zayn Malik. So, here's a quick summary of it:
- Called a girl at a show a “dumb fucking bitch” for asking him to play something original (as in making something up at the turntable) and egging on the crowd
- Perpetuated culturally-constructed ethnic stereotypes
- Made inappropriate comments regarding women
- Changed his name to exploit racial ambiguity
- He dated rita ora and when they broke up in mid-2014 he refused to give her music she had helped him work on for her album, notably the song “i will never let you down”. he made it a big public deal by tweeting about it. regardless of how the relationship ended, it was immature.
- During a tinder game of yes or no, he referred to Nicki Minaj as ‘that’ after asking who she was, saying he was “a bit scared of that” and swiped left, saying no to her after [ VIDEO ].
- He also had twitter feuds with Gaga and Katy Perry.
SOURCE: THE DAILY BEAST&Tumblr post
Oops. I missed the iconic ONTD Calvin Original! Our impact!
ONTD, how many of you took his side during his last twitter feud?