The Daily Beast (lol) found a few interviews Trump did with Howard Stern in 2003. Here are the highlights:
- Creepily hit on Howard's new intern, on the air.
- Noticed Paris Hilton's beauty when he first met her at age 12... Despite knowing Paris since age 12 and being "very close" with her family he still watched her sex tape with his girlfriend.
- Reminded us all how hot his then 21-year-old daughter Ivanka was.
- Got into fight with his frenemy A.J. Benza over a girlfriend Trump stole. Trump claims he "won" her away from Benza, and adds: “A.J. doesn’t like Trump for one reason: I stole his girlfriend. I took her away like he was a dog.” Yes, speaking about himself in third person there.
- Trump used to call Benza and say,‘I was just in Russia, the girls have no morals, you gotta get out there.’
- Howard got the girl they were fighting with on the phone and she basically called them sad old men.
Ontd, would you leave your boyfriends for Trump?