- ONTD fav Nick Jonas stopped by the @GailyGrind offices to talk all things LGBT, including the first gay man he ever met!
- Nicky fondly remembers the advice his Protestant minister father gave him when it was discovered that a Jonas Brothers employee was gay! [GAY GASP!]
- Nicky shares: “One of my friends who was one of the guys in the show — his name was Mark — was leaving the theater one day and I saw him leave with his partner. I looked at my dad and said, ‘Oh, that’s different,’ and he was like, ‘It’s all love, it’s all the same,’ and it just connected with me immediately. I came from a religious background and my dad is actually a pastor. But he is an incredible man with an amazing open mind and heart.”
- Watch the video here on Tumblr![Won't embed :(]
Paraphrased from @GailyGrind.
The Nude Chanteuse also dished to @POPSUGAR on his friendship with Taylor Swift, of screechy fame.
- Nicky mused: Interestingly enough, we met through my brother. He and Taylor dated I think back in, like, 2008 or something. So we met then, and she kind of came out to a bunch of shows and came out on stage with us...We just kind of stayed in contact over the years. This last year, I've kind of been back at the award shows and other things, and we've seen a lot of each other. We've been spending more time and hanging out."[Riveting! How lucky of Taylor to be friends with Nicky!]
Paraphrased from @POPSUGAR.
ONTD: Who was the first gay you ever