Articles on this Page
- 03/01/15--20:39: _Shameless 5x08 Prom...
- 03/01/15--20:43: _Captain von Trapp w...
- 03/01/15--20:45: _Cara Delevingne is ...
- 03/01/15--20:47: _Secrets and Lies 1X...
- 03/01/15--20:53: _Kid Rock fires back...
- 03/01/15--21:37: _Hell Froze Over: Az...
- 03/01/15--21:56: _Gabrielle Union Com...
- 03/01/15--22:01: _Look who finally go...
- 03/01/15--23:26: _The Walking Dead 5x...
- 03/02/15--05:15: _FATMAN AND ROBYN AP...
- 03/02/15--05:16: _Madonna announces R...
- 03/02/15--05:17: _Cinderella premiere
- 03/02/15--05:28: _TSwift is going to ...
- 03/02/15--05:29: _Cyberpunk Queen Kim...
- 03/02/15--05:33: _Justified 6X07 prom...
- 03/02/15--06:52: _The Good Wife 6x14 ...
- 03/02/15--07:17: _Official 'Avengers:...
- 03/02/15--07:42: _Jamie Dornan cast i...
- 03/02/15--07:42: _'The Following' ret...
- 03/02/15--08:06: _Natalie Dormer star...
- 03/01/15--20:39: Shameless 5x08 Promo & Clips
- 03/01/15--20:45: Cara Delevingne is currently dating St. Vincent
- 03/01/15--20:47: Secrets and Lies 1X03 Promo
- 03/01/15--20:53: Kid Rock fires back at the #roachhive
- 03/01/15--21:37: Hell Froze Over: Azealia Banks gives up Twitter until April 2nd
- 03/01/15--21:56: Gabrielle Union Compares Her Career to Kale: 'I've Been Around'
- 03/01/15--22:01: Look who finally got a job
- 03/01/15--23:26: The Walking Dead 5x13 Promo - ''Forget''
- 03/02/15--05:15: FATMAN AND ROBYN APPEARS IN THE SAME FRAME.
- 03/02/15--05:16: Madonna announces Rebel Heart Tour
- 03/02/15--05:17: Cinderella premiere
- 03/02/15--05:28: TSwift is going to be a godmother
- 03/02/15--05:29: Cyberpunk Queen Kim Kardashian: “My family is a normal family!”
- Kim Kardashian is on the cover of this week's issue of AdWeek. She talks about her family, her career, and her successful venture into tech and the app world.
- On their family's successful reality show:“I hope [people] get out of it that we are a normal family. They may not think we’re normal, [but] we are a family like everyone else’s that goes through so many different things and we’re always there to support each other. We've been a really close family regardless, but the show has brought us closer together just by spending so much time together. I feel like people get that message. There's always a family member that someone can relate to. Someone came up to me yesterday and was like, "I have two sisters and we always do what you guys [do.]”
- On her social persona and sense of humour:“You have to have a sense of humor every once in a while. So many people think that taking so many selfies is just ridiculous. For me, what's so funny is I love taking pictures and posting them on social media for memories. I genuinely love the glam of life and hair and makeup and all of that, so I love just sharing my life with people—that's who I've been. I live my life on a reality show. But sometimes people take it very seriously, or they think it's ridiculous. I'm kind of letting them know, yes, it is ridiculous, but it's all fun. I can look at a photo on social media and see a picture and know exactly where I was by the outfit I had on or who I was with. I take it more as a fun, emotional scrapbook that I love to look back on.”
- On her famous selfies and another selfie book:“[I took] my first selfie in 1984, and that opens up the book. For a decade, I've carried a big digital camera, and I think it's just fascinating to see the process of what types of photos evolve. Mine started off on digital cameras, then they went to a BlackBerry and then a smartphone. There's just such an evolution of the selfie. And I captured that, I think, really well.”
- 03/02/15--05:33: Justified 6X07 promo- 'The Hunt'
- 03/02/15--06:52: The Good Wife 6x14 promo "Mind's Eye"
- 03/02/15--07:17: Official 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Hawkeye character poster
- 03/02/15--07:42: Jamie Dornan cast in WWII drama "Anthropoid"
- 03/02/15--08:06: Natalie Dormer stars in Hozier's new music video for "Someone New"
Best Supporting Actor winner Christopher Plummer told [banned source] that he didn't attend the Oscars last Sunday because 1) personal reasons, and 2) "I didn't want to."
"It was really a tribute to Julie. [The Sound of Music] is her movie. If I had appeared there I would have looked like a spare prick at a wedding. That's the most perfect description of how I would have looked."
"I thought Lady Gaga sang absolutely wonderfully. She knows how to do two styles. She knows the old way and and she knows the new way and she was so faithful to the style of the story and the song. Julie looked terrific. I was thrilled it was a tribute to her and so it should be."
-sources say they've been dating for a couple months
-they were sitting at the same table as taylor swift at the brits
@st_vincent☺️💥😋— Cara Delevingne (@Caradelevingne) February 10, 2015
Thoughts on the episodes?
- in response to the attacks of the #roachhive, Kid Rock just posted this picture on Instagram. Earlier this week, Kid Rock said that Beyonce got no iconic hits and why she's not sexy for him. (see: this post)
- The #roachhive attacked him with bee emojis, but Kid Rock went for a silent jab and posted this picture of a Raid bottle.
mods, i haven't seen this posted yet and i know it's 2 days late but yeah lol
I missed the beginning of Lent but better late than never. I'm going off tweets until April 2nd!! My management will tweet AB news.— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) March 2, 2015
I will still be on Instagram. But I need to give my mind a break. I'll still be checking #BUSSYBOY pics tho 👀👀👀👀👀— AZEALIA BANKS (@AZEALIABANKS) March 2, 2015
I got my #BUSSYBOY shirt in the mail on Friday
Gabrielle Union keeps it fun in fringe while stepping out a screening party for her show Being Mary Jane on Friday night (February 27) in London, England.
Earlier in the day, the 42-year-old actress was spotted in a more daytime look while out about doing promo for the show.
“It’s nice. I’m like kale,” Gabrielle recently joked to EW about her career. “I’ve been around, but [now] they’re like, “Kale’s good!” That’s nice (laughs). I need kale’s publicist because kale is everywhere.”
She added, “It’s been nice to sort of be rediscovered, but at the same time, I always kept working. My accountant wasn’t freaking out. I was under the radar just enough to become bright and shiny and new all over again. I’ll take it.”
10+ pictures at the source of Gabrielle Union in London…
What is your favorite hipster/trendy food, ONTD?
Kevin Federline is the latest nobody to figure out how to play shuffle on iTunes and has gotten a job as a music DJ for a club in Orange County, California. He will be spinning from his iPod at the Heat Nightclub in Anaheim, not far from Disneyland.
He will reportedly earn about $1,000 per show to start. Meanwhile, his ex-wife is making $475,000 per show for her Las Vegas residency.
Leonardo DiCaprio & Rihanna -- First Photo!! Banging, But It's a Little One-Sided http://t.co/lv0FWYeU8S— TMZ (@TMZ) March 2, 2015
-photo is from Rih's birthday party
-according to banned source Rihanna was clingy and followed Leo around the whole time and they engaged in a lot of PDA.
-source also said they have been together for 3 months but are more like each other's first choice hookup partner than actually dating.
are you as over this ship as I am ONTD? do you wish the papers would talk about her music career instead of whatever bad personal life decision she's making? who is your first choice hookup partner? etc etc
August 29 - Miami, FL, American Airlines Arena
September 2 - Atlanta, GA, Philips Arena
September 5 - San Juan, PR, Coliseo de Puerto Rico
September 9 - Montreal, QC, Bell Centre
September 12 - Washington, DC, Verizon Centre
September 16 - New York, NY, Madison Square Garden
September 19 - Brooklyn, NY, Barclays Centre
September 24 - Philadelphia, Pa, Wells Fargo Centre
September 26 - Boston, Ma, TD Garden
September 28 - Chicago, IL, United Centre
October 1 - Detroit, MI, Joe Louis Arena
October 3 - Atlantic City, NJ, Boardwalk Hall
October 5 - Toronto, ON, Air Canada Centre
October 8 - St. Paul, MN, Xcel Energy Centre
October 11 - Edmonton, AB, Rexall Place
October 14 - Vancouver, BC, Rogers Arena
October 17 - Portland, OR, MODA Centre
October 19 - San Jose, CA, SAP Centre at San Jose
October 22 - Glendale, AZ, Gila River Arena
October 24 - Las Vegas, NV, MGM Grand Garden Arena
October 27 - Los Angeles, CA, Forum
Europe, including the UK:
November 4 - Koln, Lanxess Arena
November 7 - Prague, O2 Arena
November 10 - Berlin, Mercedes-Benz Arena (O2 World)
November 14 - Stockholm, Tele 2 Arena
November 17 - Herning, Jyske Bank Boxen
November 21 - Turin, Pala Alpitour
November 24 - Barcelona, Palau Sant Jordi
November 28 - Antwerp, Sportpaleis
December 1 - London, The O2
December 5 - Amsterdam, Ziggo Dome
December 9 - Paris, Bercy
December 14 - Manchester, Manchester Arena
December 16 - Birmingham, Barclaycard Arena
December 20 - Glasgow, The SSE Hydro
Pre-order Rebel Heart now!
Buy the existing single Living for Love, available on iTunes!
Pre-sales start tomorrow, for selected dates. Will you be there?
Lily James attends the premiere on March 1, 2015.
Jason Priestley and his family
Eric Dane and Rebecca Gayheart with their daughters
Richard Madden and Jenna Coleman
Chloe Bennet and Brett Dalton
Jeremy Sisto and his family
Maria Canals Barrera
Sources 1, 2
Jamie wrote And @taylorswift will forever be looking over our new baby @kyle_newman -we all love you!!!! Xx
Jamie and Kyle have one child together already.
Tswift is apparently taking break from Tumblr, fans start #taylorsgoneconfessions and make fun of her blog's theme.
full interview @ source
Do you have a normal family, ONTD? Selfie post?
I always end up watching the show during the weekend and being too late to really contribute to the discussion post; came to ONTD expecting there to be a discussion/promo thread but couldn't find one. So, anyone want to discuss episode 6?
Jamie Dornan has been cast, alongside Cillian Murphy, in a new World War II drama called Anthropoid, about the attempted assassination of prominent Nazi official Reinhard Heydrich.
A brief summary of the film:
The film’s title refers to the code-name for the Allied operation to assassinate Heydrich, the head of the SS who was one of the main architects of the Holocaust and was widely considered number three in the Nazi ranks behind Hitler and Himmler .
Operation Anthropoid was led by two soldiers (trained by British forces) from Czechoslovakia’s army-in-exile who were parachuted into their homeland to carry out the mission against the Nazi nicknamed “The Butcher of Prague”.
British filmmaker Sean Ellis (Metro Manila, Cashback) will be the director and the script will be co-written by Ellis with Anthony Frewin.
Paraphrased by me.
To start, there are new showrunners as series creator Kevin Williamson left after the second season to start up Stalker. There was a bit of a shakeup at first since the person who had initially taken over the reigns, Jennifer Johnson (Cold Case), ended up leaving the series but it is now in the hands of writers Hawley and Brett Mahoney who have talked up a very different series. For example while Williamson might have been a bit on the dismissive side when it came to the series level of violence the new showrunners have said that this season won't be as graphic as the show has been in the past with violence being more implied than actually seen.
"We wanted to go more towards the psychological, more towards the thrill and the anticipation of violence The acts of violence are ultimately the least interesting thing," Hawley told TV Guide.
Joe Carroll will not be in most of the season. Granted yes we have heard this before but with Joe in prison and the followers pretty much dead and gone things are focusing on a new group of villains. Sam Underwood is back as surviving twin Mark and Michael Ealy will be joining the series later on in the season as the big bad.
We will also be seeing a very different Mike Weston this season. After the murder of his father in season two, Shawn Ashmore has described his character as "driven by revenge and bloodlust" and he and Ryan are now more equals instead of him having pure hero worship. Speaking of Ryan, the criticism of how often characters on the show break rules and laws is being addressed as well starting with a Congressional hearing for all the times they've taken the law into their own hands.
Source 1 and 2
I really like Purefoy in general but less Joe is always a good thing. Anyway I'm looking forward to tonight and am interested in seeing what the new showrunners bring to this since they seem to be pretty aware of the criticisms.