Articles on this Page
- 02/27/15--22:29: _Leo's desperation f...
- 02/27/15--23:46: _The Koons are Kylie...
- 02/28/15--06:28: _why is this show st...
- 02/28/15--06:29: _Katie Hopkins is of...
- 02/28/15--06:29: _Harrison Ford to re...
- 02/28/15--06:29: _is bodybuilder/rapp...
- 02/28/15--06:29: _The Graham Norton S...
- 02/28/15--06:30: _Ben Affleck and Jen...
- 02/28/15--06:30: _Dementor Chanteuse ...
- 02/28/15--06:31: _James Bond "Spectre...
- 02/28/15--06:49: _tswift gives an int...
- 02/28/15--16:31: _What Madonna Tells ...
- 02/28/15--16:31: _shayyyyyyyyy photo ...
- 02/28/15--16:58: _How were the Fifty ...
- 02/28/15--17:00: _Korn Sued by Former...
- 02/28/15--17:45: _Ilana & Abbi play T...
- 02/28/15--17:45: _Demi Lovato: "You d...
- 02/28/15--18:00: _Taylor Swift: Don't...
- 02/28/15--19:27: _Iconic Movie "The B...
- 02/28/15--19:53: _Alicia Keys shares ...
- 02/27/15--23:46: The Koons are Kylie's lips
- 02/28/15--06:28: why is this show still on? episode 6x10 promo
- 02/28/15--06:29: Katie Hopkins is officially a gay icon
- 02/28/15--06:29: Harrison Ford to return for Blade Runner 2
- 02/28/15--06:29: is bodybuilder/rapper CANDY KEN fashion's new it boy?
- 02/28/15--06:30: Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner's vacation home in Georgia
- 02/28/15--06:30: Dementor Chanteuse Sam Smith is offended by your comments
- 02/28/15--06:31: James Bond "Spectre" Featurette - Behind the Scenes
- 02/28/15--06:49: tswift gives an interview (mentions style, lol jk)
- 02/28/15--16:31: What Madonna Tells Her Kids About Drugs
- 02/28/15--16:31: shayyyyyyyyy photo post!
- 02/28/15--17:00: Korn Sued by Former Drummer David Silveria
- 02/28/15--17:45: Demi Lovato: "You don't have to have a thigh gap to be beautiful."
- calls out the double standard on the labels of her songwriting
- "There was a bit of a reputation for having a lot of boy-bashing songs," She said. "Which is a sexist way of saying heartbreak songs."
- relieved that the jokes will ease at award shows now
- says trivializing heartbreak is not cool
- doesn't plan on dating soon; says she's at a different place in her life now
- 02/28/15--19:27: Iconic Movie "The Breakfast Club" 30th Anniversary
- 02/28/15--19:53: Alicia Keys shares family photo of her baby boy #GenesisAliDean
Leonardo DiCaprio to Play 24 Different Personalities in The Crowded Room
Leonardo DiCaprio is going for the role of a lifetime! The Academy Award nominee has been eyeing the part for 20 years and is now set to play the lead in "The Minds of Billy Milligan", based on a nonfiction book by Daniel Keys. He is playing Billy Milligan, a man with 24 different personalities. An excerpt:
Out of control of his own actions, Billy Milligan was a man tormented by twenty-four distinct personalities battling for supremacy over his body — a battle that culminated when he awoke in jail, arrested for the kidnap and rape of three women. In a landmark trial, Billy was acquitted of his crimes by reason of insanity caused by multiple personality — the first such decision in history — bringing to public light the most remarkable and harrowing case of multiple personality ever recorded.
Twenty-four people live inside Billy Milligan.
Among those people are a criminal, a drug-dealer, a robbery, a murderer, a shy lesbian, an eight-year-old "keeper of pain", an Englishmen, an unusually strong man, a con man, an escape artist and more. This is all based on a true story.
The book is currently being adapted for the screen by Jason Smilovic and Todd Katzberg. DiCaprio is also a producer of the film.
ONTD, will Leo finally get his oscar? One of those personalities has to be good enough, right?
Some girl in Australia tried to get ~Kylie's lips~ by using that torture device known as "CANDY LIPZ", and well she failed miserably... A spokesperson for the product stated that "It is very normal to get the cupping marks. These marks are temporary and will resolve within 7 days or less."
They're also nice enough to show you pictures of their victims on their website
And here's the video:
ONTD have you ever suffered for beauty or tried something to look like your fave?
Glee 6x10 "The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester" - Dalton Academy burns to the ground, and the Warblers must combine with the New Directions to form a super group. Meanwhile, Rachel begs Carmen Tibideaux (guest star Whoopi Goldberg) to let her return to NYADA in the all-new 'The Rise and Fall of Sue Sylvester' episode of GLEE airing Friday, March 6th on FOX.
Celebrity Big Brother runner-up and professional troll Katie Hopkins is officially a gay icon now! She reveals that she has just been interviewed by the UK's most popular gay magazine QX Magazine. The British queen of controversy tweeted that her "ambition to be a taller, uglier Kylie" has been realized now that she is going to appear in QX Magazine.
Katie is so pleased with her new title of gay icon that she tweeted a quote from her interview. In her upcoming interview, gay icon Katie Hopkins declares, "I don't have a problem with anyone. If you have problems - you need to own your issues." Iconic!
When Katie isn't dragging Kelly Clarkson and Lily Allen, getting into Twitter fights with Kelly Osbourne, or being accused of homophobia by Pigrez, she is judging gay porn-hopefuls competitions!
Do you consider Katie Hopkins a gay icon?
• produced by ridley scott
• ford is back rick deckard
• denis villeneuve is directing it (omg)
• ford said the screenplay is the best thing he's ever read
Is a 22-year-old, muscle-y Austrian kid with Hello Kitty temporary tattoos on his face fashion's new It Boy?
CANDY KEN (fka photographer Jacob Kasimir) has been doing his thing underground for a while now apparently but Nicola Formichetti got hard for him via Instagram, PAPERMAG decided to give him an interview, and now it looks like the self-proclaimed son of RiFF RAFF is posed to become a thing of to-be-determined proportions.
- ON IMAGE:"I look like this normal, crazy gym guy and I don't want to look like that. I love combining muscles and Hello Kitty, being white and wearing grillz -- doing things that aren't supposed to go together. I love Hello Kitty and it looks good on a boy."
- ON SELF-PERCEPTION:"I don't see myself as a musician. I'm trying to inspire people and work with the right people. It all began when I studied for a year in Wenatchee, Washington, which is two hours from Seattle. I played football and went to high school. In Germany, they teach you to get a job and a family. In the US, they said I could do whatever I want."
- ON CAREER ASPIRATIONS:"My biggest goal is to inspire the right people. I know a lot of people think I'm just trying to provoke, but I'm not. I'm trying to get away from stereotypes and follow what my heart tells me and what really makes me happy. I'm trying to work with people like myself and find them. I just want to create music, music videos, films, magazines, photo shoots. I also want my own fashion collection -- like Hello Kitty."
ph: Nicola Formichetti
i WOKE UP LiKE DiZZzz 🍬🍬🍬
U STiLL H8iN OR NAH? 🔫🔫🔫
CANDY VULCANO 🌋🌋🌋
CANDY KEN SO iN LOVE WiTH DA COCO BEACH 😂😂😂😂😂😂😏😏😏✌️🏊🏊🏊🏊🏊
PAPERMAG, YOUTUBE, INSTAGRAM
U H8iN OR NAH, ONTD?
Ben Affleck "totally fell in love" with coastal Georgia when shooting Forces of Nature in 1998 and, in 2003, he purchased a Greek Revival-style house for $7 million.
Located on Hampton Island, a marshy area of coastal Georgia, only a creek separates it from the mainland. The nearest town, the small and remote Riceboro, is four miles away while Savannah is 35 miles away.
Designed and photographed by the architectural firm Historical Concepts for the previous owner, Affleck moved to the house full-time after his failed engagement to Jennifer Lopez and, since marrying Jennifer Garner, it has become a family getaway.
Affleck is currently filming The Accountant on location in Atlanta and was recently spotting location scouting in Brunswick for his next directorial project, Live By Night, which is set in Ybor City, Florida.
Separate accomodation downstairs in the Big House - complete with two bedrooms, two baths, a central gathering room, and a two-car garage
Guest House - The living room is open to the kitchen; upstairs, a wraparound balcony offers access to the bedrooms through simple sliding “barn” doors. With six bedrooms of bunk beds and three master bedrooms, it can sleep as many as 20 people
“People make comments about me all the time and it hurts me. I read it and I’m offended by it. I’m not going to pretend that I’m not. I’m hugely vulnerable. But I don’t want to have any barriers because that feeling of honesty and connection with my fans is just the best in the world,” Sam talked about in a new interview.
READ MORE @ source
Do you regret that Sam Smith beach candids post, ONTD?
can't wait for this trainwreck to come out
-says she's not nice all the time cause that's boring and they trash talk ppl with her gang for fun ☺
-says feminism is not a strategy to her, just the way she lives her life ☺
on katy:‘I’m not giving them anything to write about,’ she says, smiling steelily. ‘I’m not walking up the street with boys, I’m not stumbling out of clubs drunk. But I’m never going to talk about her in my interview. It’s not going to happen.’ (GIMME A FUCKING BREAK)
on her next album:‘I’m not going to put out an album until I’ve made one that’s better than this one and that’s going to be really hard,’ (lol)
on selling albums:‘It’s possible,’ she says. ‘We all have to step up and make albums that are good, top to bottom, if selling albums is still important. It is to me, but a lot of artists have already given up on that. I have friends who just think it’s not attainable, which I feel is a very defeatist way to look at life.’
on when u all thought she was fucking hozier:‘I just got so freaked out that people were going to say I was dating him,’ she says. ‘I started thinking, “I can’t let this ruin my friendships with dudes.” I didn’t let it ruin my friendship with Ed [Sheeran] – they always said we were dating and we never were. But sometimes I get really scared.’ sorry smolderhotter
on fans:"I want to make the most of this cultural relevance or success or whatever you want to call it, because it’s not going to last. I have to be as good a person [as I can] while my name matters to them. Because it’s not always going to matter to kids who are 15 and really struggling with who they want to be or [because] their friends were brutal to them at school that day. That’s actual turmoil. I have to do everything I can to make their day better while I still can."
on the super optimistic way she sees her future:‘I’ll be 30,’ she gasps. ‘I’ll probably still be single, let’s be honest. No one’s going to sign up for this and everything that goes with it. Like, “Hi, nice to meet you, want a date? Do you love camera flashes? I hope you do!” I don’t know what’s going to happen if I’m ever content in a relationship – no idea how that’s going to work,’ she continues, still smiling. ‘I don’t even know if that’s possible with the life I have."
They've come a long way since the hourly cat fights of the past.
READ THE WHOLE THING IT'S PRETTY FUN @ THE SOURCE plus some extra questions
will tswift ever date somebody again, ontd? will she still not be talking about katy when bad blood is a single? why are her cats so fucking cute? do you miss the walking posts? what is the meaning of life?
In an interview for an upcoming episode of "The Jonathan Ross Show," Madonna was asked about drugs and spoke about her 18-year-old daughter Lourdes specifically.
Ross:"Let me ask you about a set oflyrics – in "Devil Pray" (a new song on her new album Rebel Heart) you talk about drugs... 'we can get high, we can get stoned, we can do Es, we can do acid'. It's a comprehensive list. You have tried, I'd have thought, many of them.”
Madonna:“I am not a big fan of drugs. They just don’t suit me. The handful of times I have tried drugs, many many many many years ago, I just didn’t enjoy it. I wanted it out of me. I started guzzling bottles of water thinking that was going to end it.”
Ross: "How do you talk to your children about that? Because every parent has to have the conversation in some shape or form.”
Madonna:"I just ask my daughter to make wise decisions and to do things in moderation and to try not to mix her alcohol.I am not going to say 'no, don’t do it' becausethat is just absurd. And it is not fair. Yeah, I did it."
Lourdes critiques her dress sense:"If Lourdes is around she will definitely give me the once over and say,'Oh mom you are not leaving the house like that'," she explained. "She did take a picture of my butt sticking out and send it back to me saying, 'Mom really?'"
Sources: 1, 2
From where I stand ... 💿📀💿📀
Love seeing my friend @dandeutschoo 😎 !!!
sammyinla: fun with fendi @dandeutschoo #👅👓😊
I wonder who's welcome mat this belongs to...🙎🏡 [Thanks to @luluandgeorgia for this gem!]
......... about last night. snapchat: officialshaym
The NY Times interviewed the cinematographer of Fifty Shades Of Grey who gives us an insight on how were the sex scenes filmed, what's real and what's CGI, etc.
Stars usually say these are not sexy, all technical awkward, etc. but are they really?
“We did actually save the explicit sex to the final week” of shooting, said Seamus McGarvey, the cinematographer of “Fifty Shades of Grey,” though on-screen, some of the whipping is created via digital imagery.
Production often use different techniques to simulate the sex scenes, such as pillows, prosthetics and body stockings, and push-ups to get their muscles bulging. But the movement is mostly improvised.
Write, rehearse and choreograph? Or just let the camera roll?
Seamus McGarvey: We did have rehearsals and to make the actors feel comfortable initially, look at how we might photograph the sex. Also, that suited the first few sex scenes, to have a slight awkwardness to them; the camera would be more at a distance. In the Red Room, when things heat up a little bit, that was less choreographed. Sometimes we would use a remotely operated camerahead so the actors wouldn’t have an operator leaning in.
Do you ask for nudity, and then worry about covering it up afterward?
McGarvey : We were protecting the actors. Jamie [Dornan] had a cover over his penis. Dakota [Johnson] had kind of a patch that went over her pubic area, and right round her whole body. We were in the curious situation, in postproduction, of adding [pubic hair]. I wouldn’t say it was one of the highlights of my career, but it certainly was one of the most surreal scenarios. We did have a butt double for Dakota. I had the pleasure of casting a nontattooed bottom — Surreal Scenario No. 2.
Quiet on the set! Or not?
McGarvey: [The director] Joe Wright is a great proponent of music to help actors get into the mood. It helped the actors’ movement and the camera’s kind of coalesce, because it is like a dance. On “Atonement,” there’s a scene in the library between James McAvoy’s character and Keira Knightley’s, and we shot that to “Come to Me” by Mark Lanegan and PJ Harvey, a very languid, sexy tune, because the camera was hand-held.
paraphrased by me.
I know no one cares enough about Korn to read a full article, so here's a rundown:
• David Silveria left Korn in 2006. He called it a hiatus, but they replaced him with Ray Luzier (initially as a fill-in, but eventually as a permanent member).
• Silveria is suing for money made by the band in the past nine years (lol, are they still relevant enough to make any significant money? and "ownership interest."
• He is pissed off that they allowed Brian "Head" Welch to return to the band after he became a hardcore Christian but they have declined to have Silveria return.
• Korn is touring and playing their self-titled album in its entirety to celebrate it being released twenty years ago, and Silveria is upset that he hasn't been asked to be a part of it.
There have been many posts lately with bands from a decade ago, so I decided to find something on Korn since they were my ~everything~ in my middle school years. I pretty much haven't paid a bit of attention to them since the Untouchables era (when I finally hit that age to be properly embarrassed about the nu-metal I loved so much), but I randomly saw this and was thrown back to 1999-2001
Demi Lovato took to Instagram to post an inspirational message to her fans. The "Lightweight" singer shared a picture of her stomach and legs, with the caption "Regardless of what society tells you these days... You don't have to have a thigh gap to be beautiful. It is possible to love your body the way it is. #fitness #health #acceptance #selflove☀🌴💗".
After posting this inspirational message, Demi posted a photo of her juice cleanse diet, captioning the photo "My new obsession: booster shots from @jusbyjulie!!! Thanks Julie for my juices!! 💪👍".
But don't think she's trying to lose weight! The "Trainwreck" singer is strictly all about working out to become a badass! She shared a photo with the caption "Don't train to be skinny, train to be a #badass 💪👍💛 #healthy #fitness #selflove".
This post sums it up much better: http://newfoundgrace.tumblr.com/post/112350253511/newfoundgrace-bit-of-a-summary-for-everyone thank you, veritasaequ1tas!
There you have it! Your pre-school paint drama for the day!
- What do they look like now?
- The Breakfast Club Returns to Theaters!!
According to Variety.com, "The Breakfast Club" is gonna be shown in 430 US theaters for two nights: March 26 and 31 at 7:30 PM, local time. The screening is gonna include interviews with cast members Judd Nelson, Ally Sheedy and Anthony Michael Hall and filmmakers Diablo Cody, Amy Heckerling and Michael Lehman.
- One of the best songs of all the time, "Don't You Forget About Me"
Don't You Forget About Me is a 1985 song performed by Simple Minds.
- The movie is available in Netflix Argentina, Brazil, Canadá, Colombia & México. If you aren't in any of these countries then use hola imo!!!
- The Essay
MOOODS I fixed it.. I think.
This post deserves way better but I kinda suck at this. Enjoy anyway ONTD.
1 2 3
"Blessings and love!! #GenesisAliDean ❤️😘❤️"
From Adele to Pharrell: These Grammy-winning hitmakers have inspired some of the fastest-rising baby names in recent years.
Adelyn, Adeline, Adelina, and Adelaide are all racing up the popularity charts in the U.S. Spare, simple Adele is one of six “Adel-“ names currently in the U.S. Top 1000.
There’s only one Beyoncé, except that the Destiny’s Child alumna has inspired almost 2,000 parents over the past 15 years to give her unusual name to their daughters, too. Beyoncé’s name is a spin on her mother’s maiden name, Beyincé. Apparently, the family was once concerned that their rare surname was in danger of extinction.
Born Pharrell Williams, his name is both a spin on Irish surname Farrell—which means courageous—as well as his father’s name, Pharaoh. Thirteen boys were named Pharrell in 2013, and around 300 since the musician-producer-fashion designer launched his career in the early 2000s.
Rihanna is an alternate spelling of an Arabic name. It’s originally the middle name of Barbados-born singer Robyn Rihanna Fenty. As a girl’s name in the U.S., Rihanna was almost unknown until the singer’s 2005 debut. Her first major hit was 2007’s “Umbrella.” In 2008, over 1,000 newborn girls were given the name Rihanna.
More at the Source + @aliciakeys
ONTD, would you name your son/daughter/pet after a mononymous celebrity?