Articles on this Page
- 12/05/14--15:51: _Mario Balotelli cha...
- 12/05/14--16:01: _Free For All Friday
- 12/05/14--18:01: _Roberto Orci steps ...
- 12/05/14--18:04: _Justin Bieber Dyes ...
- 12/06/14--12:13: _Demi Lovato @ KIIS ...
- 12/06/14--13:20: _Psy's "Gangnam Styl...
- 12/06/14--13:20: _The Saturdays Cover...
- 12/06/14--13:20: _New Galavant Trailer
- 12/06/14--13:21: _Kendra Wilkinson Ea...
- 12/06/14--13:21: _Thirst Alert: Is Th...
- 12/06/14--13:21: _Protesters Stage Di...
- 12/06/14--14:02: _Kristen Bell makes ...
- 12/06/14--14:34: _Is Idris Elba a Hol...
- 12/06/14--14:34: _Entertainment Weekl...
- 12/06/14--14:34: _More Jingle Ball Pe...
- 12/06/14--14:34: _Adam Brody talks ab...
- 12/06/14--14:41: _Drake's throwaway t...
- 12/06/14--15:05: _#BoycottExodusMovie
- 12/06/14--15:05: _Robert Pattinson an...
- 12/06/14--15:39: _The Making Of Kelly...
- 12/05/14--15:51: Mario Balotelli charged after "racist" social media posting
- 12/05/14--16:01: Free For All Friday
- 12/05/14--18:01: Roberto Orci steps down from directing Trek 3
- 12/05/14--18:04: Justin Bieber Dyes His Hair Platinum Blonde #blondebieber
- 12/06/14--12:13: Demi Lovato @ KIIS FM Jingle Ball 2014
- 12/06/14--13:20: Psy's "Gangnam Style" has broken YouTube's video counter!
- 12/06/14--13:20: The Saturdays Cover 'Christmas Wrapping'
- 12/06/14--13:20: New Galavant Trailer
- 12/06/14--13:21: Kendra Wilkinson Earned a Crap Ton of Cash as a Stripper
- 12/06/14--13:21: Thirst Alert: Is This the New Rihanna Single?
- 12/06/14--13:21: Protesters Stage Die-In To Shut Down Uggs Australia's Concert
- 12/06/14--14:34: Is Idris Elba a Hollywood leading man?
- 12/06/14--14:34: More Jingle Ball Performances!
- 12/06/14--14:41: Drake's throwaway track nominated for TWO Grammy's
- 12/06/14--15:05: #BoycottExodusMovie
- 12/06/14--15:05: Robert Pattinson and FKA twigs looking cute and hipstery in Miami
A week ago, Liverpool's striker Mario Balotelli posted the following pic @ Instagram:
Today, the FA charged him for breaching rule E3 in that his posting was abusive and/or insulting and/or improper. It could be an "aggravated breach" because the image included a reference to ethnic origin and/or colour and/or race and/or nationality and/or religion or belief. He could be suspended for at least five matches if the commission condemns him.
Mario quickly deleted the image, called the whole situation "my unlucky moment" and defended himself saying that his foster mother is Jewish.
( my Mom is jewish so all of u shut up please)— Mario Balotelli (@FinallyMario) December 1, 2014
I apologize if I’ve offended anyone. The post was meant to be anti-racist with humour. I now understand that (...) pic.twitter.com/UlNeNlEz9M— Mario Balotelli (@FinallyMario) December 2, 2014
Source 1 / Source 2
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
No porn, nudes, spam, fighting, advertising, dickishness, huge browser slowing comments.
Don't forget to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
- He'll still be on the production and creative team, but won't get to direct the movie. There have been no reasons stated about his departure.
JB got his hair done!
Justin hide his face from the cameras as he left a hair salon in West Hollywood, California.
Business first, Demetria stopped by her Devonne By Demi product selling booth at the venue
Performing Avalanche with Nick Jonas, please refer to this post for video
creep boyfriend handler
Posing with Gwen Stefani's vocal dopleganger
Then joined by the legend herself along with her personal NuBlack bitch
You horrid skin, not enough water, too much pop drinking ass suckas can pick up Devonne By Demetria here. Buy Avalanche on ITunes or stream the vocal masterpiece on Spotify. You're welcome.
- For the movie 'Get Santa'
- It's better than some of the songs off their last album
What's your favorite 'Christmas Wrapping' cover, ONTD?
I'm so excited for this. I just hope it does well, ABC tends to cancel the shows I love. RIP Selfie & Once Upon a Time in Wonderland!
Before Kendra was a playmate at Hugh Hefner's infamous Playboy Mansion, she worked in a wide array of places. Once she worked at a pizza parlor and was even a dental assistant for a short time, but her ticket to stardom was thanks to her short lived stripping days.
She revealed on her newest reality show stint with I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! that she once earned $500,000 in six months stripping. She earned around $4,000 just for sitting with a client on her first night of work.
"When I was a stripper I didn’t know what to do, how to do it, I just walked around the pole, took my clothes off,” she said. “Money just came flying at you."
She wanted to see how much money she could earn from stripping, so she signed up. She says signing up to be a stripper and to own a gun are the two easiest things you can do.
Would you ever sign up to be a stripper, ONTD?
This song was basically just registered on this song file license website thing idk(I don't know how song registrations work). Could this be the new single? Does this mean it's coming? Are the water glaciers finally melting for our dehydration? I wonder if the term "kiss is better" is going to be sexual or uplifting? Omw
From their Facebook:
“Are you frustrated with the biased and inaccurate portrayal of people of color in the media? Are you tired of feeling like the plight of our people is not taken seriously? Are you angry that police are constantly getting away with murder and profiting off the loss of black lives?
There may be cameras on them but that has not stopped them from innocently walking away from their crimes. The cameras should be on US so WE can have our voices heard. Iggy Azalea will performing in Bovard at 8pm. Like her or not, she has garnered attention and fame for appropriating Black culture. This is our opportunity to take her platform and help bring attention to much more important issues.”
For some reason one of the protesters said they had no idea who Igloo was, they just wanted to shut everything down, when one of Igloo's stans called them out she jumped in as well
Paraphrased by moi
it was so short, she should have been on for the entire episode
Igloo and Charli: Fancy
Igloo and Rita: Black Widow
Ari and Jessie J: Bang Bang
Ari and The Weeknd: Love Me Harder
Ari and Oh Gawd: Best Mistake
Becky G: Shower
Gwen and Pharrell: Spark the Fire
Jessie J: Burnin' Up
Sam Smith: I'm Not The Only One
Sam Smith: Stay With Me
Ed Sheeran: Thinking Of You
Charli XCX: Break The Rules
Nick Jonas: Jealous
5SOS: She Looks So Perfect
5SOS: Voodoo Doll
Fancy/Black Widow/Bang Bang/Love Me Harder/Best Mistake/Shower/Spark the Fire/Burnin' Up/I'm Not The Only One/Stay With Me/Thinking Of You/Break The Rules/Jealous/Amnesia/She Looks So Perfect/Voodoo Doll
Who else but the boy? It's pretty obvious by now, Champagne Papi cannot lose. Drake is known for keeping his fanbase fed by dropping tracks in between albums and it looks like those treats have paid off. The Canadian rapper released "0 to 100/The Catchup" back in June and it was recently nominated for Best Rap Performance and Best Rap Song at the 2015 Grammy Awards. When will your fave?
Newcomer Makonnen has also reaped the benefits of having Drake on a track. The Atlanta rapper received a nomination for Tuesday (Remix) in the Best Rap/Sung Collaboration category which features the Degrassi: TNG actor. Makonnen was signed to Drake's OVO Sound label two weeks after the release of Tuesday (Remix).
Listen to the tracks here:
SOURCE, SOURCE, SOURCE
That OVO sound
Totally forgot I spoke to fka twigs and Rob Pat on the street while waiting for a light to change. They were the sweetest ever ❤️ #ArtBasel— Stephanie Mia (@MiaCarucci) December 6, 2014