Articles on this Page
- 11/02/14--20:49: _MTV UK claims these...
- 11/02/14--21:30: _ONTD Original: Marv...
- 11/03/14--18:53: _Daredevil Showrunne...
- 11/03/14--18:53: _Ryan Reynolds is De...
- 11/03/14--18:54: _Stevie Wonder conti...
- 11/03/14--18:54: _tiny talks eye colo...
- 11/03/14--19:08: _Rih Wants Some D fo...
- 11/03/14--19:09: _Mob Wives: New Bloo...
- 11/03/14--19:09: _Who Went Home on Da...
- 11/03/14--19:09: _"Wannabe" named cat...
- 11/03/14--19:41: _"Alana (Honey Boo B...
- 11/03/14--19:41: _Chris Martin Leaves...
- 11/03/14--19:41: _K. Michelle Drops I...
- 11/03/14--19:41: _First Listen: Damie...
- 11/03/14--19:41: _Jane The Virgin - 1...
- 11/03/14--19:41: _Archer Season 6 Teaser
- 11/03/14--19:42: _Did Tyga Put a Ring...
- 11/03/14--20:39: _Sleepy Hollow 2x08 ...
- 11/03/14--20:54: _Sneak Peek Into Hil...
- 11/03/14--20:55: _The Originals 2x06 ...
- 11/02/14--20:49: MTV UK claims these are the 50 Sexiest Men Alive...
- 11/02/14--21:30: ONTD Original: Marvel superheroines who deserve their own movies
- 11/03/14--18:53: Daredevil Showrunner Answers Questions on Twitter
- 11/03/14--18:54: Stevie Wonder continues to build his child army
- 11/03/14--18:54: tiny talks eye color-changing surgery on GMA
- 11/03/14--19:08: Rih Wants Some D for Christmas...
- 11/03/14--19:09: Mob Wives: New Blood | Season 5 Teaser | VH1
- 11/03/14--19:09: Who Went Home on Dancing with the Stars - Week 8
- 11/03/14--19:09: "Wannabe" named catchiest song of ALL TIME
- 11/03/14--19:41: Chris Martin Leaves a Halloween Party with Lily Allen
- 11/03/14--19:41: K. Michelle Drops Idris Elba Inspired "Maybe I Should Call"
- 11/03/14--19:41: First Listen: Damien Rice, 'My Favourite Faded Fantasy' (Stream)
- 11/03/14--19:41: Jane The Virgin - 1x05 Promo
- 11/03/14--19:41: Archer Season 6 Teaser
- 11/03/14--19:42: Did Tyga Put a Ring on It?
- 11/03/14--20:39: Sleepy Hollow 2x08 Promo "Heartless"
- 11/03/14--20:54: Sneak Peek Into Hilary Duff's December Elle Cover
- 11/03/14--20:55: The Originals 2x06 promo
50. That Actor with the Huge Bulge
40. Johnny Depp
30. Pedro Pascal
20. Chace Crawford
10. Grigor Dimitrov
1. Jamie Dornan
+34 at source
do you agree, ONTD? who gets you 💦💦💦?
In light of the recent announcement of Marvel's "Captain Marvel" coming to the big screen in 2018, there's been a lot of discussion of the women in Marvel and who else deserves to have their own series. The problem is that a lot of Marvel's most well-known women are not actually owned by Marvel but by Fox or Sony. So of the characters Marvel has access to, who should they use? Of course there's the obvious choices like Black Widow or Mockingbird or Sif, all of whom have already been introduced in the MCU. However, there are quite a few women who haven't appeared yet who would be great additions to the rooster. Because if we have to have Ant-Man and a bunch of other men added nonstop, we can have more than three women in major roles.
Jennifer Walters aka SHE-HULK
Jennifer Walters is the cousin of Bruce Banner who inherits his Hulkness after he gives her a blood transfusion to save her life when she's shot by a local crime boss. Unlike Bruce, Jennifer retains her intelligence when she's Hulked out. Jennifer is a lawyer and known to help her fellow superheroes out when they'r in a bind with the law. She'd probably be the easiest character to bring in since she has a family connection to an existing character in the MCU.
Casting suggestion: Tatiana Maslany
Janet Van Dyne aka THE WASP
The size-changing insect theme superhero we deserved but not the one we got. Janet Van Dyne is a founding member of the Avengers and eventual wife of Hank Pym but apparently didn't rate enough to even appear in the Ant-Man movie and was fridged before it even began. The only way for Marvel to make up for this is to give her her own solo film where Hank Pym isn't even around.
Casting suggestion: Melissa Fumero
Jessica Drew aka SPIDER-WOMAN
An Avenger and BFF to Carol Danvers, Jessica suffered uranium poisoning and was injected with a spider serum which gave her powers long before Peter Parker was bitten. So despite her name, her connection to the Spider-verse isn't that major. Which leads to the question as to whether Marvel or Sony has the rights to her, a question that no one seems to know the answer to at the moment. We can only hope it's Marvel.
Casting suggestion: Marisa Ramierz
A former cop who lost her arm in a bombing and now has a bionic arm and decides to become a superhero and kick evil ass, typically with all-female teams of superheroes? Sounds amazing, where do I buy my ticket?
Casting suggestion: Shanola Hampton
Elektra is a lethal assassin best known for her involvement with Daredevil. Formerly a villain, she's now more of an anti-hero. She's a major character in her own right, separate from Daredevil, and is one of Marvel's most recognizable female characters.
Casting suggestion: Katrina Law
Kamala Khan: An amazing character who I definitely want to see in the MCU, but she doesn't even have ten issues out featuring her yet. I'm hoping we'll see her in the Captain Marvel movies and then further down the line she can have her own movie when there's more material to draw from for her.
Kate Bishop and America Chavez: Way more likely to see them in a Young Avengers movie, but I'd be down for a really gay team-up movie with just the two of them...
Tamara Devoux: The current Captain Universe, no one seems to know she exists...
Echo: Presumably she's going to turn up in Daredevil.
Monica Rambeau: A former Captain Marvel. Hopefully she'll at least turn up in Carol's movie.
Storm/Emma Frost/Jean Grey/Etc: They're owned by Fox but I know someone is going to comment about them anyway, so here you go.
SOURCE: Me + Google
I was going to make this longer but I lost steam and tappered off, lmfao. Add your suggestsions/casting/hopes and dreams in the comments, ONTD!
No one. RT @cameronstear: Who's going to be playing Bullseye in the Marvel Netflix Daredevil? Please reply or give me a hint Steven?— Steven DeKnight (@stevendeknight) October 31, 2014
Can't say. Must watch. But RT @RuhailAli: Are you allowed to tell us whether or not the iconic red suit will appear on the show?— Steven DeKnight (@stevendeknight) November 2, 2014
French Connection, Dog Day Afternoon, etc. RT @Lumetian: Using any classic films as inspiration for the new series, or just comics?— Steven DeKnight (@stevendeknight) November 2, 2014
Would love to keep chatting, but have to get back to working on the last two Daredevil scripts. Shit's getting real for Matt Murdock!— Steven DeKnight (@stevendeknight) November 2, 2014
This post is dedicated to the former resident Charlie Cox stan wonderwomanhero.
Rob Liefeld made an appearance at Comikazie Con over the weekend, and this is what he said about the uncoming Deadpool movie:
"Ryan is Deadpool. Look, Ryan Reynolds, he’s gone through that same career arc, the guy is ridiculously talented. He has a huge, huge passion for Deadpool. Deadpool’s not happening, because he was a giant star, they said, ‘Ryan, what do you want to do?’ And he said, ‘Deadpool.’ That’s why it happened. They would have no faith otherwise. That movie is because of his passion. He put together the team."
He also teased Cable's debut on the big screen. You can watch the whole interview below.
His children will now range in age from 0 - 39.
Rihanna gets raunchy for the December issue of Elle, posing topless and revealing she wants “a big, trimmed d*ck” for Christmas. That’s the candid answer the risqué superstar gives when asked what’s on her holiday wish list.
Also in the interview, Rihanna gives further insight into her love life. Asked what has been the “sexiest thing a man has ever said” to her, Rihanna replies, “Any man that tells me what to do is sexy!” And, interestingly, she also says that if she wasn’t a singer right now, she’d be a “wife.” And possibly one with kids, although Rihanna further admits her “worst fear” is “childbirth.”
The Q&A also features Rihanna declining to confess the craziest thing she’s ever done. “That’s still a secret,” she says, further sharing that one of the things that “people misunderstand” about her is that she’s “shy.” That’s not to say that Rihanna isn’t also confident or willing to stand her ground. Asked for her mantra, Rihanna declares, “F*ck bitches, get money!”
more at the source
same girl, same...or some v, am not picky. what do you want for x-mas, ontd?
Tommy Chong and Peta Murgaroyd
Michael Waltrip and Emma Slater
Michael Waltrip and Emma Slater
Source: me & my tv
Which Dynamic Duo did you like best? What did you think of the dance off?
- The Spice Girls "Wannabe" was named the catchiest song by an online experiment and was closely followed by fellow nineties classic, "Mambo no 5" by one hit wonder Lou Bega and the song all boxing montages are set by Survivor, "Eye of the Tiger".
- In the experiment listeners could recognise the Spice Girls break out hit, a whooping 2 seconds earlier than other songs.
- Over 12,000 people participated in the experiment, which is sold as a game, the aim of which is to unravel what it is that makes a song memorable.
- The research is hoped to help people who suffer dementia.
You can find the article here
You can play the game here
After Kate Hudson's 'Sons of Anarchy' themed Halloween party, where Lily Allen dressed as Dr. Luke and Chris Martin - according to [banned source] - flirted with "a pantsless woman", the two were spotted leaving together in Chris's Jeep.
A tad strange considering Allen is married with two children and Martin is fresh out of whatever he had (has?) going on with J Law. Then again, Allen did dress like Dr. Luke amidst a pretty gross rape scandal so who knows where her head is.
ONTD, have you ever left a party with someone you didn't arrive with?
In the new smooth R&B ladies anthem, K. Michelle laments about not calling a man and telling him her true feelings. With the new baby reference, we get the song is about Idris Elba, whom K collaborated on her Rebellious Soul: The Musical project earlier this year.
this song goes off. K's new VH1 show was so cute as well!
Jesus take the wheel and lead us home safely.
On Monday, Kylie Full-Blown Mess Jenner was spotted leaving a West Hollywood salon shielding her eyes from the sun with her left hand. Oh yeah, and there was a ring on her wedding finger.
This comes shortly after she dressed as the lingerie-donning wife to Tyga's half-assed Chucky for Halloween.
Momager Kris dispelled rumors that Kylie was with anyone right now. But we know Kris. We see you, Kris. Stop frontin', Kris. Despite the claims, big sister Khloé tweeted that Tyga was hanging out with the family and we've seen the two together several times this month.
WTF was tonight's episode? Seriously
In the interview she talks about:
How she left her huge empire because she was burned out
Luca dealing with fame
How she fucked up when she was younger but was private about it
How she had to be confident when she was young and such a huge star
Influencing people like Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus
Her new show 'Younger' and why she chose it
Creepy fucking Aaron Carter
Read the interview HERE