Articles on this Page
- 01/07/19--15:43: _Young Justice 3x04-...
- 01/07/19--15:44: _iKON - 'I'M OK' M/V
- 01/07/19--16:08: _Sophie Ellis-Bextor...
- 01/07/19--16:08: _E! Identifies Jamee...
- 01/07/19--16:29: _The Bachelor: Why a...
- 01/07/19--16:37: _Celebs React: Cynto...
- 01/07/19--16:58: _Melissa McCarthy Sm...
- 01/07/19--17:13: _Patricia Clarkson T...
- 01/07/19--17:14: _Riverdale Roundup: ...
- 01/07/19--17:14: _ONTD Original: Holl...
- 01/07/19--17:14: _ONTD Original: The ...
- 01/07/19--09:49: _Jada Pinkett Smith ...
- 01/07/19--09:49: _Trailer for Netflix...
- 01/07/19--09:50: _Kpop Post: APink,KN...
- 01/07/19--09:51: _Pete Davidson and K...
- 01/07/19--09:51: _New outtakes from B...
- 01/07/19--09:52: _“You” and romance/e...
- 01/07/19--10:00: _ONTD Roundup
- 01/07/19--10:39: _'Roma', 'The Favour...
- 01/07/19--10:39: _Let's Talk About Lo...
- 01/07/19--15:43: Young Justice 3x04-3x06 Photos & Synopsis
- 01/07/19--15:44: iKON - 'I'M OK' M/V
- 01/07/19--16:08: Sophie Ellis-Bextor gives birth to baby boy number five!
- 01/07/19--16:08: E! Identifies Jameela Jamil by Name of Character's Sister.
- 01/07/19--16:29: The Bachelor: Why are U punishing me edition
- 01/07/19--16:37: Celebs React: Cyntoia Brown Granted Full Clemency!
- 01/07/19--17:14: Riverdale Roundup: Back to Filming, Golden Globes, and More
- 01/07/19--17:14: ONTD Original: Hollywood Men dating girls much younger than them
- 01/07/19--17:14: ONTD Original: The Best Scenes & Quotes from PubLIZity
- 01/07/19--09:49: Trailer for Netflix's 'Polar'
- 01/07/19--09:50: Kpop Post: APink,KNK,WSJN
- 01/07/19--09:51: Pete Davidson and Kate Beckinsale Left Golden Globes Party Together
- 01/07/19--09:51: New outtakes from Britney's Make Me mv leak + Brit out and about
- 01/07/19--09:52: “You” and romance/emotional abuse
- 01/07/19--10:00: ONTD Roundup
- Kris Jenner announces Kendall will share a 'raw, personal story' to help people
- Its about a fucking sponsorship with Proactive for fucking acne.
- Free For All Saturday
- Melissa Joan Hart told her 6-year-old son that only people who believe in Jesus are 'good'
- Contestant faked Australian accent to get attention on 'The Bachelor'
- 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards Red Carpet Post
- 76th Annual Golden Globes LIVE View Post
- Asian Actress Emma Stone Shouted "I'm Sorry!" during Golden Globes
- 76th Annual Golden Globes Award Winners
- 10 Upcoming Books by Women to Read!
- Hollywood Men dating girls much younger than them
- Top 10 underrated and cancelled TV comedies of the last 10 years.
- Five 90s Film Heroines Getting Their Revenge
- 01/07/19--10:39: Let's Talk About Love After Lockup!
3x04: “Private Security”
While Jefferson, Conner and Artemis find homes for their Markovian strays, Dick assembles a new squad and hits the road – but may not survive the trip.
3x05: “Away Mission”
A distant conflict sends the team on an away mission, while the Happy Harbor gang decides what to do with Brion Markov and Halo (Zehra Fazal).
3x06: “Rescue Op”
Brion Markov is determined to rescue his missing sister – even if it means throwing down against the entire League of Shadows.
-All 3 episodes air this Friday on DCU.
yeah, ok, i like it
Sophie Ellis-Bextor and her husband Ricahrd Jones have welcomed their fifth child, a boy named Mickey. The Murder On the Dance Floor singer and her husband have four other children, Sonny, 14, Kit, 9, Ray, 6 and Jesse, 2. Despite speculation Ms. Ellis-Bextor was trying for a girl, she says she's happy with whatever baby she has:
I did nothing of the sort. I’ve only ever wanted whatever babies I’ve been lucky enough to have. X https://t.co/nDGyk6OwUD— Sophie Ellis-Bextor (@SophieEB) January 7, 2019
source, 2, 3
#GoldenGlobes: #TheGoodPlace star @jameelajamil tweeted that she found the mix up hilarious: "E live red carpet. This is legit the funniest thing I have ever seen. What a joyous mistake. Tahani would DIE!" https://t.co/j83Up6Dw3x— Hollywood Reporter (@THR) January 7, 2019
- During E!'s Golden Globes red carpet preshow, the network misidentified the Good Place star, who plays Tahani Al-Jamil, as "Kamilah Al-Jamil", which is the name of Tahani's sister on the show who constantly overshadows Jameela's character.
- It's unclear whether the mix-up was intentional.
- The cable network later apologized on the air and host Nina Parker said: "We know your name, girl. I mean how could we not! It's live, It happens."
- Jameela thought it was hilarious.
source, 2, 3, 4
We may not be happy about it, but it's happening. Colton's season is here. It's all on the girls to make this season tolerable.
How do you plan on getting through this season? I've stocked up on $2.89 Aldi wine.
Cyntoia Brown was only 16 years old when a Tennessee court sentenced her to life in prison. The girl was a former sex slave who had stabbed her rapist in self-defense. Her incarceration sparked controversy around the world. Today, Tennessee's governor Bill Haslam granted her full clemency.
Celebs reacted on Twitter:
Justice has finally been served: #CyntoiaBrown has been granted clemency. This victory belongs to Cyntoia Brown & to the Tennessee human trafficking activists, especially Black women, who refused to concede injustice & instead organized to create change. https://t.co/ANC0aOXj5N— Stacey Abrams (@staceyabrams) January 7, 2019
YES!!! YES! This is when our justice system makes me proud. Made my day ♥️ https://t.co/k7CUoJMClR— Viola Davis (@violadavis) January 7, 2019
Yes!!! Cyntoia Brown is granted full clemency!! Thank you, Governor Haslam! Thank you! https://t.co/4rJUH5Wiwd— Alyssa Milano (@Alyssa_Milano) January 7, 2019
Cyntoia Brown should not have had to spend a single day behind bars. She should have been able to spend the holidays with her loved ones. This win goes to @BLM_Nashville@MeTooMVMT@HighlanderCtr, our COC members and thousands of ppl who demanded Cyntoia's freedom https://t.co/SBimwwhZ5R— Rashad Robinson (@rashadrobinson) January 7, 2019
YESSSSSS 🙌🏻 https://t.co/j9xSyC89NZ— #EvanRachelWould (@evanrachelwood) January 7, 2019
FINALLY https://t.co/ehDhbC3Ocm— Jessica Valenti (@JessicaValenti) January 7, 2019
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Thank you Governor Haslam 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 https://t.co/rAiru84fgn— Kim Kardashian West (@KimKardashian) January 7, 2019
Finally! That poor girl, she will finally be free.
source, source, source, source, source, source, source
Melissa McCarthy didn't let anyone go hungry at the #GoldenGlobes. The actress snuck in 30 ham sandwiches. "Next year, I'm bringing hot dogs." Full story: https://t.co/7CPpSQlqSH (🎨: @celebsonsammies) pic.twitter.com/RimWhgRC7Q— Variety (@Variety) January 7, 2019
The movie star purchased a bunch of cute little individually-wrapped meat and cheese-stuffed baguettes from Beverly Grove specialty market Joan’s on Third, and surreptitiously passed them out to other celebrities throughout the awards show. “I’ve been handing them out to everyone,” said the spy actress. “Next year, I’m bringing hot dogs.”
TW: Disordered eating/anorexia
Exclusive: Patricia Clarkson took her red carpet preparation very seriously revealing that she didn't eat for 10 days before the Golden Globes. https://t.co/9t7TTR58Jq— Us Weekly (@usweekly) January 7, 2019
Patricia Clarkson said in an interview that she didn’t in anticipation of the Golden Globes. She told an Us Weekly reporter, “I’m exhausted and this [Golden Globe] weighs more than I do.” To hammer home the point, she followed with, “I’m not kidding you ‘cause I haven’t eaten in, like, 10 days.
“I’m gonna be bolognese-ing tomorrow. Or maybe tonight. This belt is very tight and it will just make my life miserable. So I’m gonna get through tonight, have a little more champagne.”
Maybe take off your belt idk?
Weird flex but ok
Filming break is over, and thanks to Skeet we know what episode they're about to start filming! Before the break, they were filming episode 3x14, and now they're about to do the tableread for 3x15 titled "American Dreams". This will also be the 50th episode of Riverdale.
KJ also shaved his facial hair
Lili attended the Golden Globes
Vanessa went to the InStyle and WB after party
[PHOTO] Vanessa Morgan attends the InStyle And Warner Bros. Golden Globes After Party 2019 at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California. pic.twitter.com/CXWdiGYmrc— Choni Source (@chonisource) January 7, 2019
[PHOTO] Vanessa Morgan attends the InStyle And Warner Bros. Golden Globes After Party 2019 at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California. pic.twitter.com/fD2sKGdXQW— Choni Source (@chonisource) January 7, 2019
Camila in LadyGunn. Really just posting for those shorts. That highlight...
“The fact that Veronica’s Latina was something that I thought was a very positive change to make. Also, the fact that it’s a Latinx family is very important because we’re being portrayed in a way that not all Latinx characters get to be portrayed. They’re powerful and sophisticated, and I think that’s not something you see a lot in the media.”
"I know there are a lot of Latino fans that feel represented with me. And a lot of people from LGBTQ community who feel represented in Kevin, and people in the black community feel represented by Ashleigh. It’s nice that everyone can feel represented and have someone to be there and add another flavor, another color to the story. I think that’s very important.”
Earlier in the week, Lili went to W Magazine's launch party
And later she attended the Art of Elysium's Gala
Nine more days
This is part 2. Link to part 1
1. Wilmer Valderrama and Demi Lovato
-Wilmer is making his second appearance on this list (OP note: this won't be his last). Wilmer began dating Demi in January of 2010 when Demi was just 17 years old and he was 30. Wilmer apparently told Demi to get away from him because she was only 17. I guess he knew he was a predator. He dated her anyways.
2. Henry Cavill and Tara King
-While a bunch of folks thirst after Superman, they should probably know they're far too old for him. Henry Cavill began dating 19 year old Tara King in 2016 when he was 33 years old. Before breaking up, Henry claimed that Tara "took the weight off of his shoulers when the world gets too heavy" I'm sure that's exactly what a 19 year old should be doing.
3. Chad Michael Murray and Kenzie Dalton
-The former One Tree Hill star (and noted Nobody now) proposed to Kenzie Dalton when she was 18 years old and a senior in high school. He was 25. His divorce to Sophia Bush had not been finalized at the time of proposal. They apparently met in 2005 when Dalton was an extra on One Tree Hill.
4. Rene Angelil and Celine Dion
-Rene began dating Celine when she was 19 years old and he was 45. As if that's not predatory enough, he was her "manager" and "mentor" beginning from when she was 12 years old and he was 38.
5. Diddy and Cassie
-Diddy was 37 years old when he began dating a 20 year old Cassie in 2007. They didn't go public with their relationship until 2012. I wonder why.
6. Brian Austin Green and Megan Fox
-In 2004, 30 year old Brian Austin Green began dating an 18 year old Megan Fox after he appeared in Hope&amp;Faith. &nbsp;Not sure what a 30 year old and an 18 year old have in common but I'm sure Megan was very "mature" at 18 and is an "old soul."
7. Jerry Seinfeld and Shoshanna Lonstein
-In 1993, a 38 year old Seinfeld began dating high school senior Shoshanna who was just 17 (OP Note: most sources I have seen says this relationship began when she was 17 but according to the E! article linked, they claim it started when she was 16)
Men were a mistake part 1,000,000 of infinity
I feel this Original is long overdue and was inspired when someone recently confused PubLIZity gifs for Schitt’s Creek gifs. I feel a good portion of ONTDers are familiar, but every so often someone asks where that gif or quote is from so let’s revisit this favorite. Unfortunately, PubLIZity wasn’t its own show, it was a skit regularly featured on the Kroll Show that starred comedian Nick Kroll and aired on Comedy Central. The sketch comedy show ran from January 16th 2013 until March 24th 2015. Jenny Slate was a reoccurring guest on the show and is best known for her role as Liz B. alongside Nick Kroll who plays Liz G. The two BFFs open up their own PR firm and name it, PubLIZity, based off their names. Let’s take a look back at some of the funniest moments and quotes.
Liz B. announces that she's pregnant, but Liz G. has trouble accepting the news graciously.
“The cat’s pretty much out of the bun.”
Liz G. takes a drastic step after her new haircut doesn't receive the reaction that she was hoping for.
“Like are you done? Like is it over?”
Liz G. prepares to have the sponsored, live streamed dream wedding she's always wanted.
“When push comes down to it.”
When PubLIZity plans an event for Cultured Yogurt Water, Liz B. volunteers to provide the entertainment.
Liz B. on Yogurt Water: “I think like a lot of women really want to drink something that’s like medium-thick.”
The Lizzes meet with Wendy Shawn to plan a party for his conversion to Judaism.
“He’s rich, he’s impotent. I’m interested.”
Liz G. is blindsided when Liz B. reminds her that she's pregnant, and Cassandra quits to pursue her own reality show.
“Find out if your personality is.”
The Lizzes prepare to leave PubLIZity behind.
“It’s time for me to take advice from your bangs, and grow.”
“Who can never know, like, what will be told, and that is the story that, like, I will discover when my path unfolds on it.”
ONTD, have you ever been a risk taker and gotten bangs? What’s your favorite scene/quote?
Sources: Me &1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
How is it that R Kelly's music sales have spiked (substantially) since the release of the docuseries Surviving R Kelly? I need some help in understanding. What am I missing??? pic.twitter.com/pysqVxLzyi— Jada Pinkett Smith (@jadapsmith) January 6, 2019
- Jada Pinkett Smith responded to the news that R. Kelly's music sales have increased following the release of ‘Surviving R. Kelly’ which details allegations of sexual misconduct against him
- A Spotify representative confirmed R. Kelly’s streams “increased 16%" following the premiere, and Spotify originally removed R. Kelly's music earlier this year until Kendrick Lamar threatened to pull his music
- Smith said, "I really would like for you guys to help me understand what I’m missing. Even if I’m missing something that I don’t necessarily agree with. I just want to understand what I’m missing. I really don’t want to believe that it’s because black girls don’t matter enough. Or is that the reason? So let me know. Happy Sunday.”
what is she missing, ONTD?
The world’s top assassin, Duncan Vizla, aka The Black Kaiser (Mads Mikkelsen), is settling into retirement when his former employer marks him as a liability to the firm. Against his will, he finds himself back in the game going head to head with an army of younger, faster, ruthless killers who will stop at nothing to have him silenced.
Apink gave us the iconic “I’m so sick” And now they deliver visuals in “Eung eung”
KNK are back after a hiatus in “Lonely Night”
WJSN tease a comeback with
La La La La Vie En Rose“La La Love”
Source / 2 / 3
- Pete Davidson, 25, and Kate Beckinsale, 45, were spotted leaving the Netflix Golden Globes party together.
- A source added "They were flirting and sipping Moët champagne. They were outside on the patio and left together.” Another source says they cuddled at the party as well.
- Davidson famously dated Ariana Grande last year while Beckinsale divorced Len Wiseman in 2016 and has a 19-year-old daughter Lily with Michael Sheen.
Some new outtakes from Britney's 2016 Make Me video have made the rounds on internet....no not the cancelled and much sought-after David LaChapelle clip but more material from the released clip directed by Britney's frequent collaborator Randee St.Nicholas. Merry late Britmas!
HQ stills have also been made available for the first time:
And if you were wondering what Brit herself is up to these days....
As always #buyGloryoniTunes
Source 1: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQbwdVBXlL/
Source 2: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsRcJJNhu2S/
Source 3: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsRcbAeBEvA/
Source 4: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsQcl0wBd08/
Source 5: https://www.instagram.com/p/BsPeGAgFSfv/
Everyone thought it would be Bird Box’s crown, but Netflix’s first triumph of 2019 is the binge-able, creepy, Gossip-Girl-gone-wrong series, You. https://t.co/Ezzu54ZasM— i-D (@i_D) January 7, 2019
Originally released on lifetime and now streaming on Netflix, it tells the story from the perspective of psycho, abuser, murderer Joe.
Narrates the dangers of people you could easily find on social media and even though Joe is a very deranged individual some people on the Internet have romanticized his love for the other main character, Guinevere, blaming her for everything that happens on the show
For the weekend of January 5,6, 2018:
Winners were announced on Friday (sometime during all the pre-GG schmoozing) for the Australian Academy of Cinema and Television Arts Awards in LA, where 'Roma' took home the big prize. Full list of winners below.
-- Best Film: "Roma"
-- Best Direction: "Roma" - Alfonso Cuaron
-- Best Screenplay: "The Favourite" - Deborah Davis and Tony McNamara
-- Best Lead Actress: Olivia Colman - "The Favourite"
-- Best Lead Actor: Rami Malek - "Bohemian Rhapsody"
-- Best Supporting Actress: Nicole Kidman - "Boy Erased"
-- Best Supporting Actor: Mahershala Ali - "Green Book"
Photos from the ceremony under the cut.
rami wins best lead actor for bohemian rhapsody at aacta international awards!! pic.twitter.com/bFRNJeN046— 𝓪𝓾𝓽 (@freddiemalek) January 5, 2019
Olivia Colman poses with the AACTA International Award for Best Lead Actress for her performance in ‘The Favourite’ 💙 pic.twitter.com/ht57vFMk0r— Olivia Colman Updates (@ColmanUpdates) January 5, 2019
After the blunder that was the sixth season of 90 Day Fiance, the same producers bring you the second season of a whole new TV low, Love After Lockup. It is possibly the trashiest show that ever been dreamt by an NYU Tisch dropout.
If you have never heard of this filmé, the premise is significant others meet for the first time after one of them has completed their sentence. Since people released has a lot of rules by which they must abide, it complicates the partnership. Here are the couples on season two and let's this mess. No extensive summaries because it is just so exhausting and confusing and physically painful for me to think about and to cover everything will take so long. But it's time to talk about the latest episode or the whole series! (The asterisk indicates the person who was formally incarcerated)
Matt* and Caitlin:
These are hands down the most trashy people I have ever seen and with all the trash I watch this is a lot. Besides who makes icing for cinnamon rolls in bed?
Clint and Tracie*:
His goddess is finally out and this guy is basically a fucking mess. He gets $1000 limit from his momma for his wedding and he spent $750 on getting Tracie's hair done and some fancy bra and panty. And after all that...
Michael*, Megan and Sarah:
A Love Triangle After Lockup! Sarah and her fluctuating blaccent has no idea that her husband Michael has been talking to another woman. Megan knows about Sarah but thinks she only has to deal with the fact that Michael and Sarah have a daughter. Yeah...
Scott and Lizzie*:
Our scamming queen is back and OP just wants to lie in her bosom. Scott has already spent 90,000 dollars on Lizzie and living is ready for her four bedroom home with a pool. Lizzie's daughter doesn't like Scott and Scott's son doesn't like Lizzie. Soooo, um...
Brittany* and Marcelino:
She has a really good head on her shoulders and he's domineering and I hate him!
Are you watching? You betta!