Articles on this Page
- 02/21/17--10:39: _ONTD Roundup
- 02/21/17--11:19: _The View talks abou...
- 02/21/17--11:19: _Iwan Rheon to Star ...
- 02/21/17--11:19: _Angelina Jolie & ki...
- 02/21/17--12:31: _Honest Trailers - T...
- 02/21/17--12:41: _TALES FROM THE CRYP...
- 02/21/17--12:51: _Primark pulls 'raci...
- 02/21/17--12:54: _Milo Yiannapoulos R...
- 02/21/17--12:55: _Rihanna lands her 3...
- 02/21/17--13:44: _A Tribe Called Red ...
- 02/21/17--14:10: _Cate Blanchett does...
- 02/21/17--15:25: _Kendall, Bella & co...
- 02/21/17--15:25: _The Playlist Ranks ...
- 02/21/17--15:54: _Kelly Rutherford Of...
- 02/21/17--16:01: _21 Thought-Provokin...
- 02/21/17--16:03: _Michael Fassbender ...
- 02/21/17--16:04: _ONTD Original: 4 Ce...
- 02/21/17--16:23: _Chrissy Teigen Not ...
- 02/21/17--17:13: _Kingdom - Season 3:...
- 02/21/17--17:14: _DILF Kyle Chandler ...
- 02/21/17--10:39: ONTD Roundup
- Sophie Turner did a fake coming out
- "I feel like I've just been raped," says Judd Apatow about Trump Presidency
- Lana Del Rey's 'Love' Music Video
- Do the stars want Selena to enjoy The Weeknd?
- Intro of 'Belle' song clip with Emma Watson from 'Beauty and the Beast'
- The Bachelor: Nick does hometowns
- Milo Yiannopoulos loses his book deal
- Kim K's "celebrity" friend Jonathan Cheban shames people on Instagram
- Harry Styles is already seen as a rockstar, debut a 'earth-shattering' mix of Sting+Frank Ocean
- Yesterday's ONTD Roundup
- 02/21/17--11:19: Iwan Rheon to Star in Marvel's ABC Drama 'Inhumans'
- 02/21/17--11:19: Angelina Jolie & kids eat scorpions & tarantulas
- 02/21/17--12:31: Honest Trailers - The Oscars (2017)
- 02/21/17--12:41: TALES FROM THE CRYPT Season 1 TRAILER
- 02/21/17--12:51: Primark pulls 'racist' The Walking Dead t-shirt range from stores
- 02/21/17--12:54: Milo Yiannapoulos Resigns from Breitbart
- 02/21/17--13:44: A Tribe Called Red releases new video and announce tour dates
- 02/21/17--15:25: Kendall, Bella & co. celebrate Love Magazine's latest issue
- 02/21/17--15:54: Kelly Rutherford Off the Hook for $1.4 Million She Owes Ex
- 02/21/17--16:01: 21 Thought-Provoking Books That Will Stay On Your Mind For Days
- 02/21/17--16:03: Michael Fassbender a Top Contender for Next James Bond
- 02/21/17--16:04: ONTD Original: 4 Celebrities Who Have Eaten Insects!
- 02/21/17--17:13: Kingdom - Season 3: First Look
- 02/21/17--17:14: DILF Kyle Chandler to play DILF in Godzilla sequel
For Monday, February 20, 2017:
Today's hosts: Joy Behar, Sara Haines, Sara Haines, Whoopi Goldberg, Jedediah Bila
Guest Sen. Chuck Schumer talks about the travel ban, the White House ties with Russia, and Supreme Court nominee
SOURCE:1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Rheon will star as Maximus.
She admits it's an acquired taste, but she and her children are into it now.
Have you ever tried an arachnid or insect, ONTD?
Primark pulled a Walking Dead t-shirt from its stores after two shoppers accused it of being 'racist' https://t.co/4y9tQSEng2— The Independent (@Independent) February 21, 2017
A 'Walking Dead' t-shirt has been pulled from stores after complaints of racism from its customers. The shirt shows Negan's bat with the lines "Eeeny meeny miny moe", a reference to the scene from the season premiere. The racism charge comes from the fact that the original version of the rhyme "Eeeny meeny miny moe" featured the n-word over the more commonly used 'tiger' variant (which Negan himself used). One methodist minister therefore accused the shirt of advocating violence towards black people.
A spokesperson for the store Primark apologized for the offense caused.
Break: MILO resigns from Breitbart pic.twitter.com/pSQnJ0b9vA— Michael M. Grynbaum (@grynbaum) February 21, 2017
Well...I guess "free speech" protects nazism, racism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia etc. but not this.
Billboard Hot 100: #8 (+5) Love On The Brain, @rihanna *new peak* [18 weeks] *her 30th top 10*— Pop Crave (@PopCrave) February 21, 2017
Work, Needed Me, and Love on the Brain all broke the top 10 on Billboard with Love on the Brain being Rih's 30th top 10 hit putting her just behind the Beatles and Madonna.
Despite the lagging sales on iTunes, Chained to the Rhythm debuted at #4 on Billboard and is now within the top 10 on pop radio!
Congratulations to both Katy and Rihanna! ONTD faves Ed Sheeran, Taylor Swift, Zayn, Migos, and the Chainsmokers make up the rest of the top 5. Do you prefer Love on the Brain or Chained to the Rhythm ONTD?
Source / Source
A Tribe Called Red released a new video yesterday for their song “Indian City” Ft. Black Bear and The Fader had a baller write up about the video.
They were recently nominated for three JUNO Awards, including electronic album of the year and video of the year, and were profiled on W5.
They're also going on tour, tickets can be found here, hope y'all are ready to dance:
March 08 - Tallahassee, FL | Club Downunder
March 09 - Orlando, FL | The Social
March 10 - Savannah, GA | Club One
March 15 - Washington, DC | U Street Music Hall
March 16 - Philadelphia, PA | The Foundry At The Fillmore Philadelphia
March 17 - New York, NY | Highline Ballroom
March 18 - Cambridge, MA | The Sinclair
March 20 - Portland, ME | Port City Music Hall
March 21 - South Burlington, VT | Higher Ground Showcase Lounge
March 22 - Peterborough, ON | The Historic Red Dog (Sold Out)
April 02 - Ottawa, ON | JUNO Awards
May 13 - Black Mountain, NC | LEAF Community Arts Music Festival
May 26 - Chillicothe, IL | Summer Camp Music Festival
She lip-synced Leslie Gore's "You Don't Own Me" in sequins and no pants as part of a benefit for the Newtown Action Alliance, taking more action on the Sandy Hook massacre than Congress has in the past four years.
She also appeared in a pussy hat as backup for a performance of "Hello" ("When I call Paul Ryan/ He never seems to be home.") and took selfies:
Goodbye, we've ascended to a higher plane where Cate Blanchett performs "You Don't Own Me" w/ drag queens & then takes a selfie with us pic.twitter.com/xZUg8z50ds— Ian Carlos Crawford (@ianxcarlos) February 21, 2017
SOURCES: 123 4
Yesterday, Love Magazine joined Burberry and an exclusive guest list including Kendall Jenner (sporting a golden tooth), Bella Hadid, Stella Maxwell, Justin Skye, Lily Donaldson and other names at Cirque Le Spoir and later at Annabelle in London where Nick Grimshaw was DJ'ing (lmao this crowd).
Kendall & Hari Nef
2/20/17: Kendall and Justine Skye arriving at Cirque Le Soir in London. pic.twitter.com/vuseJnhUkv— Kendall Updates (@knjdaily) February 21, 2017
sources 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
from one horror to another seriously
the last four:
122. “Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close” (2011)
121. “Les Misérables” (2012)
120. “Chocolat” (2000)
119. “The Cider House Rules” (1999)
Gossip Girl star Kelly Rutherford owes her ex-husband a $1.57 million settlement from their 2010 divorce agreement, but a court-appointed trustee in her bankruptcy case has determined that she can only afford to pay him $163,000 of that money and so she will likely be off the hook for the rest.
Rutherford filed for bankruptcy in 2013, claiming that the 6-year-long international custody battle over her children with ex-husband Daniel Giersch had left her with only $24,000 to her name and unable to pay her bills. Giersch won custody of their kids, Hermes and Helena, in 2015 after Rutherford refused to return them from a visit with her in the U.S. The children live with him in Monaco.
Rutherford will also likely not have to pay the $1.1 million she still owes the law firm that represented her in the custody battle, $200,000 she owes the government in back taxes or $36,245 she owes to American Express.
We Need To Talk About Kevin by Lionel Shriver.
About: The gripping international bestseller about motherhood gone awry.
Eva never really wanted to be a mother - and certainly not the mother of the unlovable boy who murdered seven of his fellow high school students, a cafeteria worker, and a much-adored teacher who tried to befriend him, all two days before his sixteenth birthday. Now, two years later, it is time for her to come to terms with marriage, career, family, parenthood, and Kevin's horrific rampage in a series of startlingly direct correspondences with her estranged husband, Franklin. Uneasy with the sacrifices and social demotion of motherhood from the start, Eva fears that her alarming dislike for her own son may be responsible for driving him so nihilistically off the rails.
Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison.
About: First published in 1952 and immediately hailed as a masterpiece, Invisible Man is one of those rare novels that have changed the shape of American literature. For not only does Ralph Ellison's nightmare journey across the racial divide tell unparalleled truths about the nature of bigotry and its effects on the minds of both victims and perpetrators, it gives us an entirely new model of what a novel can be.
As he journeys from the Deep South to the streets and basements of Harlem, from a horrifying "battle royal" where black men are reduced to fighting animals, to a Communist rally where they are elevated to the status of trophies, Ralph Ellison's nameless protagonist ushers readers into a parallel universe that throws our own into harsh and even hilarious relief. Suspenseful and sardonic, narrated in a voice that takes in the symphonic range of the American language, black and white, Invisible Man is one of the most audacious and dazzling novels of our century.
A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara.
About: When four classmates from a small Massachusetts college move to New York to make their way, they're broke, adrift, and buoyed only by their friendship and ambition. There is kind, handsome Willem, an aspiring actor; JB, a quick-witted, sometimes cruel Brooklyn-born painter seeking entry to the art world; Malcolm, a frustrated architect at a prominent firm; and withdrawn, brilliant, enigmatic Jude, who serves as their center of gravity. Over the decades, their relationships deepen and darken, tinged by addiction, success, and pride. Yet their greatest challenge, each comes to realize, is Jude himself, by midlife a terrifyingly talented litigator yet an increasingly broken man, his mind and body scarred by an unspeakable childhood, and haunted by what he fears is a degree of trauma that he’ll not only be unable to overcome—but that will define his life forever.
The Road by Cormac McCarthy.
About: A searing, post apocalyptic novel destined to become Cormac McCarthy’s masterpiece.
A father and his son walk alone through burned America. Nothing moves in the ravaged landscape save the ash on the wind. It is cold enough to crack stones, and when the snow falls it is gray. The sky is dark. Their destination is the coast, although they don’t know what, if anything, awaits them there. They have nothing; just a pistol to defend themselves against the lawless bands that stalk the road, the clothes they are wearing, a cart of scavenged food—and each other.
The Sirens of Titan by Kurt Vonnegut.
About: The Sirens of Titan is an outrageous romp through space, time, and morality. The richest, most depraved man on Earth, Malachi Constant, is offered a chance to take a space journey to distant worlds with a beautiful woman at his side. Of course there's a catch to the invitation—and a prophetic vision about the purpose of human life that only Vonnegut has the courage to tell.
- bookmakers say that Michael Fassbender and James Norton are the most likely prospects to replace Daniel Craig as James Bond
- bookmakers Coral say that their odds are the same, bookmakers William Hill have Fassbender above Norton
- Craig has played Bond for 11 years and has said he would rather slash his wrists than do another Bond film
- other names that they say are contenders are Tom Hardy, Aidan Turner, Idris Elba, Tom Hiddleston and Ryan Gosling
how do you feel about ginger shark as bond ontd?
Angelina Jolie isn't the only one who enjoys her creepy crawlies!
Shailene Woodley believes that the future of food is in insects. Her favorites are ants and Junebugs!
Salma Hayek shared a video of herself eating a cricket from Oaxaca, Mexico.
Katy Perry snapped a picture of herself (allegedly) eating a scorpion in Bangkok, Thailand.
It should surprise no one that Bear Grylls has eaten insects.
Warning: Don't enter if you dislike insects.
- comments on Karlie Kloss's geisha pictures for Vogue: “I personally am not offended by cultural appropriation of any sort because I feel like it does pay homage, but at the same time there are a lot of beautiful, beautiful, beautiful, Asian women that could do the same thing."
- thinks that Asian men and women are underrepresented in the modeling industry and wants better representation to be normal
- on diversity of roles for Asians: "I think its really important to start embracing people ... seeing them in roles that are not necessarily 'That Asian Girl' or 'That Asian Boy.'"
- she has previously criticised events for lack of diversity
And at the end of the second season Jay was left heartbroken after losing Ava & physically beaten down after losing his belt to Ryan. Lisa was trying to rediscover her place in the world and Nate came out to his brother.
EW has an exclusive sneak peek at the new season, during which “some extraordinarily devastating things are going to happen,” and this time, the whole family’s going to be affected.
Kingdom returns for season 3 on Wednesday, May 31 at 8 p.m. ET on DirecTV’s Audience Network, AT&T U-Verse, and DIRECTV NOW
Will Jay finally catch a break... or nah?
Sources 1, 2
Chandler recently played a dead DILF in Manchester by the Sea and is returning as cop DILF in the final season of Netflix's Bloodline later this year.